Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Some nice pokemon you guys appointed to me.
    -Cubchoo, must have Shadow Claw and can only evolve after landing a critical hit on a team plasma pokemon.
    -Gothita, is free to evolve in Gothorita but a can only go two ways from there. Either stay a Gothorita with Eviolite or evolve it into Gothitelle at lvl 48 before the E4.
    -Tynamo, may only evolve in Chargestone Cave. To become a Elektrik, solo any trainer. To evolve into a Elektross, solo any gym leader.

For the following pokemon, could you guys give me a pokemon I can catch early on, like within the first three gyms.
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5608 6351

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

EliteMaster

Take a Patrat that must always know Work up and use it at least once in every major battle it's in (like gym leaders, elite four, N). It can evolve freely

Quote Originally Posted by J-star View Post
    EliteMaster

Take a Patrat that must always know Work up and use it at least once in every major battle it's in (like gym leaders, elite four, N). It can evolve freely
    Rival battles included?
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteMaster View Post
    Rival battles included?
    Sure, if you want to consider them major battles

EliteMaster, take a Swanna. It must know Surf, Fly, and must solo Elesa

EliteMaster, capture a Tympole that must keep the 2 out of the 4 moves when you originally captured it.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    EliteMaster, take a Swanna. It must know Surf, Fly, and must solo Elesa
    Sorry bud, can't trade and ducklet/swanna is only available after defeating Elesa so that's not an option either. You're free to pick another pokemon but you got to be fast before somebody beats you to it. You could also alter your conditions and make it solo another gym leader.

So, what I do got:
    -Cubchoo, must have Shadow Claw and can only evolve after landing a critical hit on a team plasma pokemon.
    -Gothita, is free to evolve in Gothorita but a can only go two ways from there. Either stay a Gothorita with Eviolite or evolve it into Gothitelle at lvl 48 before the E4.
    -Tynamo, may only evolve in Chargestone Cave. To become a Elektrik, solo any trainer. To evolve into a Elektross, solo any gym leader.
    -A Tympole that must keep the 2 out of the 4 moves when I originally captured it.
    -a Patrat that must always know Work up and use it at least once in every major battle it's in (like gym leaders, elite four, N). It can evolve freely
    -Swanna if Electivire Addict is willing to change the conditions.

Just for the record, the last spot is still open unless Electivire Addict comes up with something else.
    Last edited by EliteMaster; 28th December 2011 at 11:25 PM.

EliteMaster, take a Tepig instead of the Swanna. It must solo two trainers on Route 3 before evolving into Pignite, and it must solo four trainers on Route 4 to evolve into Emboar.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    EliteMaster, take a Tepig instead of the Swanna. It must solo two trainers on Route 3 before evolving into Pignite, and it must solo four trainers on Route 4 to evolve into Emboar.
    Thanks! Sorry EA

So this what my team consists of:
    -A Tympole that must keep the 2 out of the 4 moves when I originally captured it.
    -a Patrat that must always know Work up and use it at least once in every major battle it's in (like gym leaders, elite four, N). It can evolve freely
    -A Tepig. It must solo two trainers on Route 3 before evolving into Pignite, and it must solo four trainers on Route 4 to evolve into Emboar.

Looks like I'm ready to go.

I would like a Ash's rivals Pokemon White scramble

5 of ashes rivals Pokes and 1 of ashes pokes

Any gen

State the pokemon and who its owened by

and no over lapping types

Not too hard

this should be fun
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

thechallenger101, take a Ninjask (owned by Paul). To evolve from Nincada, it must use Fury Swipes and use it to hit five times in a row against three different Water-types.

Take a Chandelure with a Lampent owned by Trip. Or do you you just want the Lampent?

If you just want a Lampent, Litwick may only evolve once you have caught and fully evolved all your other Pokemon, as well as soloing Skyla.

If you want the Chandelure, Litwick may evolve once soloing Skyla, and Lampent may only evolve once you have caught and fully evolved all your other Pokemon

thechallenger for Gary take an Umbreon that evolves when it defeats a Musharna.

Ok

Ninjask (Pauls) Evolve after hitting 5 fury swipes in a row 3 times on water types

Chandelure (Trips) Evolve to lampent by soloing skyla and to get to chandelure once you have caught and fully evolved all your other Pokemon

Umbreon (Garys) Evolve after soloing a musharna

Thank you and just 3 more pokes
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

@thechallenger101
    Use Roserade to represent Barry. Must hold an Iron Ball as its item at all time as its only restriction.

thechallenger101, have a Kingler for Ash's Pokemon. Must solo three Grass types and three Psychic types (both owned by trainers) to evolve.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Default Pokemon Black EXTREME Challenge!

So, i've played all the generations as they were released. So i've been playing for awhile and I've got a pretty good wealth of knowledge when it comes to Pokemon. I've beaten Pokemon White and started to play Pokemon Black a couple of times. So i'm familiar with the aspects of Gen 5. The problem being that i've become extremely bored with all aspects of video games lately. So i've been looking at Nuzlocke and other self-imposed challenges, especially within Pokemon. I'm not having much luck with my Soul Silver Scramble so i'm posting here for a Black Scramble challenge.
    I'll be playing Pokemon Black.

I have access to Pokemon Platinum, Black/White, HG/SS.
    I'd prefer mostly Pokemon that can be caught within Black but since I have Plat, HG/SS, and White trades and transfers are possible.
    I just want a major challenge that requires real effort to win. The harder the better. With that in mind, i'd like multiple conditions on each Pokemon so I want some creative obstacles here. At the same time I want it to be doable. Nothing ridiculous like solo the Elite 4 with a Magikarp. Also any ridiculous or drawn out egg moves I will more than likely disregard.
    Also I want all Pokemon nicknamed by the people who suggest them.

I want someone to pick my starter for me as well.

Victory Conditions:
    Defeat N at N's Castle.
    Defeat Ghetsis at N's Castle.
    Defeat the Elite 4.
    Find the remaining Team Plasma Sages.

Self-Imposed Rules:
    TBA

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Dark_Scorpio, take a Ducklett. It must solo all trainers (including the leader) in the 5th gym to evolve, and it may not know any Water-type moves until it has survived an Electric-move from a Zebstrika. Nickname it Daffy.

Dark_Scorpio, have a Venipede. It must defeat any of the trainers in Burgh’s Gym before evolving. As a Whirlipede, it must solo Burgh. To reach its final evolved state, it must defeat any three trainers on Route 18. Finally, it must hold a Bug Gem (found in a dustcloud) before any Elite 4 fight it participates in (if it doesn’t hold one going into the fight, it may not be used in that battle. However, it may participate after using the item in the fight. Once the battle ends, you’ll have to attach another Bug Gem for the next member if you want to use it in that battle). The Bug Gem restriction is limited to the Elite 4, don’t worry about it for Champion Alder, N, or Ghetsis.

Default Black Team

@Ememew; can you give the Venipede a nickname for me?

Team:
    Ducklett (Daffy), must solo all trainers and gym leader in the fifth gym in order to evolve. May not learn any Water-type moves until it has survived an Electric-type attack from a Zebstrika.

Venipede (Koga), must defeat a trainer in Burgh's Gym before it can evolve to Whirlipede. As a Whirlipede it must solo Gym Leader Burgh. To evolve to Scolipede it must defeat any three trainers on Route 18. Must hold a Bug Gem before any Elite 4 fight that it may participate in.

-
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 2nd January 2012 at 4:53 AM.

Nickname Venipede after your favorite Bug or Poison Gym Leader from the games (Bugsy, Burgh, Koga, or Janine).

If you'd prefer that I choose the nickname entirely rather than offering a choice, go with
        Spoiler:- nickname suggestion:
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd January 2012 at 3:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Nickname Venipede after your favorite Bug or Poison Gym Leader from the games (Bugsy, Burgh, Koga, or Janine).

If you'd prefer that I choose the nickname entirely rather than offering a choice, go with
        Spoiler:- nickname suggestion:
    That's what I was going to pick anyway, lol.

Take a conklederp and name it Tyson it may never have a status move. It has to ahave 3special moves. To evolve it must solo 10 plasma grunts

Scorpio, take an Emboar that cannot learn any physical moves. As it levels, delete all the physical moves it has as quick as possible

Scorpio take a Whimsicott that cannot know any attacking moves. Only moves like leech seed and toxic can be used to regain HP.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast