Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@Electrive; nickname? >_>
    Also, is it not allowed to use physical moves? Like when I first grab Tepig can it still use tackle until ember is available or are all physical moves completely restricted?

Going to decline Conkeldurr & Whimsicott.

Team:
    Ducklett (Daffy), must solo all trainers and gym leader in the fifth gym in order to evolve. May not learn any Water-type moves until it has survived an Electric-type attack from a Zebstrika.

Venipede (Koga), must defeat a trainer in Burgh's Gym before it can evolve to Whirlipede. As a Whirlipede it must solo Gym Leader Burgh. To evolve to Scolipede it must defeat any three trainers on Route 18. Must hold a Bug Gem before any Elite 4 fight that it may participate in.

Tepig (Bacon), cannot learn any physical moves. As it levels delete all physical moves as quickly as possible. No evolution restrictions?

-
    -
    -
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 3rd January 2012 at 6:46 PM.

I said it cannot learn any physical moves, and to delete the ones you have as fast as possible.

And name it "Bacon"

DarkScorpio take a Vanillite and name it Sorbet.

To evolve to Vanillite, it must defeat all Team Plasma members in Cold Storage.

To evolve to Vanilluxe, it must defeat a Cryogonal using only Ice moves.

It must also have Acid Armour- it has to use it immediately everytime it receives a burn or is sent out in Sunny Day conditions (use it in the first turn it is out). It has to do this at least twice before you challenge the Elite Four.

Default Black Team

@Electrive; >_>

Team:
    Ducklett (Daffy), must solo all trainers and gym leader in the fifth gym in order to evolve. May not learn any Water-type moves until it has survived an Electric-type attack from a Zebstrika.

Venipede (Koga), must defeat a trainer in Burgh's Gym before it can evolve to Whirlipede. As a Whirlipede it must solo Gym Leader Burgh. To evolve to Scolipede it must defeat any three trainers on Route 18. Must hold a Bug Gem before any Elite 4 fight that it may participate in.

Tepig (Bacon), cannot learn any physical moves. As it levels delete all physical moves as quickly as possible. No evolution restrictions?

Vanillite (Sorbet), to evolve to Vanillish it must defeat all Team Plasma members in Cold Storage. To evolve to Vanilluxe it must defeat a Cryogonal using only Ice moves. Must know Acid Armor and must use it immediately after receiving a burn or entering Sunny Day conditions. Must do so at least twice before challenging the Elite Four.

-
    -

So, I've decided to take a break from RNGing shinies to try a challenge. I picked Scramble Challenge, simply because it seems like the most fun idea at the moment.

I have access to Platinum, Diamond, Black and HeartGold. I will be using White version for the challenge.

Conditions attached to Pokes are fine. No egg moves that will require chain breeding please.

Okay forum goers, pick my team!
    Black FC: 3267 5205 0299

Alisa180, take a Shroomish. It must have Poison Heal, and it can only evolve after it gets poisoned in a battle and heals at least 50% of its own HP in the same battle.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Enjoy a Serperior. It cannot evolve from Snivy until you have arrived in Castelia, and can't evolve to Serperior until you have soloed Brycen with it. It also must solo every Team Plasma grunt you face as well as N in either Nimbassa, or Chargestone Cave. Your choice.

Alisa180 take a Snubull that evolves when it beats a Herdier who has the Intimidate ability with only Biting/Fang moves

My Scramble Team so far:

Shroomish:It must have Poison Heal, and it can only evolve after it gets poisoned in a battle and heals at least 50% of its own HP in the same battle.
    My comments: Nice! Thanks! Once I fulfill the evolve condition, Breloom will make a nice addition to the team.

Serperior: It cannot evolve from Snivy until you have arrived in Castelia, and can't evolve to Serperior until you have soloed Brycen with it. It also must solo every Team Plasma grunt you face as well as N in either Nimbassa, or Chargestone Cave.
    My comments: You want me to solo BRYCEN with it!? 0_0; This is defiantly going to be one of the harder parts of the challenge, but hey, that's what I'm here for!

Snubull: Can only evolve when it beats a Herdier who has the Intimidate ability with only Biting/Fang moves.
    My comments: Type coverage ftw. Thanks!

One more thing:
    @Dark Scorpio: Take a Zebstrika. Name it Lightning. It may not evolve until it has soloed both an N battle of your choice and a Gym Leader of your choice.

@Alisa

Take a Frillish, must be male. Hates Snivy and it's evolution line. While in your party it must have a higher level than your starter. If at any time it's level dips under your starter it cannot be used in any trainer battles (Random Trainers, Gym leaders, Team Plasma, N, Elite 4, etc). In order to evolve it must defeat your starter in a double battle 10 times and then go on to win the battle alone. Nickname it Lt.Cupcake.

@Dark Scorpio
    Thanks! That sound like it's going to be hard! Especially since Snivy and it's evolutions are already going to be ridiculously high leveled for Brycen.

That challenge I gave you for Zebstrika isn't too hard, is it? It's my first time giving such a challenge, you said you wanted it to be difficult, but I think I may have gone overboard. It can just solo one Gym Leader to evolve if my challenge is too ridiculous.

@Alisa180: Take a Vulpix. It must have a Haughty Nature (good luck with that!), and must be female. Name it Aphrodite. It must always have the Egg Move Heat Wave, and it must K.O. 20 Pokémon in a row with said move only to evolve. No other moves can be used. If you lose your streak, you must start all over from the beginning again. However, the Pokémon must only be Pokémon which have type resistants to it, e.g. Tympole and Panpour. You don't need to use it in every battle, you can switch it out if it's not a type resistant to fire. Hope that's clear enough.

Or if that's too hard, just solo any two Gym Leaders with it.

Just one more Pokemon and my team will be done. Here's what I have so far:

Shroomish: It must have Poison Heal, and it can only evolve after it gets poisoned in a battle and heals at least 50% of its own HP in the same battle.

Serperior: It cannot evolve from Snivy until you have arrived in Castelia, and can't evolve to Serperior until you have soloed Brycen with it. It also must solo every Team Plasma grunt you face as well as N in either Nimbassa, or Chargestone Cave.

Snubull: Can only evolve when it beats a Herdier who has the Intimidate ability with only Biting/Fang moves.

Frillish (Lt. Cupcake): Must always be a higher level then Snivy and its evolution line. If its level is ever below Snivy's, it cannot be used in any Trainer battles. In order to evolve, it must defeat Snivy in a double battle 10 times then go on to win the battle alone.

Vulpix (Aphrodite): Must have a Haughty nature and must be female. Must know Heat Wave and must K.O 20 fire resistant Pokemon in a row (the battles themselves are not necessarily all at the same time) with it in order to evolve.
    My comments: One of my favorite Pokemon! Thanks! Looks like I'll be RNGing this one in order to get the required nature and gender though.

Alisa180 - take a Pidgey. It may not evolve until after Burgh, but it must evolve again before Skyla or it may never evolve. Nickname it Vole.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

And with that last one, my Scramble Challenge team is done! Thanks everyone! Here's the final team:

Shroomish: It must have Poison Heal, and it can only evolve after it gets poisoned in a battle and heals at least 50% of its own HP in the same battle.
    My comments: Once I fulfill the evolve requirements, I completely expect Breloom to become one of the powerhouses of my team.

My comments: Second-hardest challenge of this team, simply because Brycen is going to be tough.

My comments: This is where a good chunk of my type coverage is going to come from, due to it's Fang moves.

Frillish (Lt. Cupcake): Must always be a higher level then Snivy and its evolution line. If its level is ever below Snivy's, it cannot be used in any Trainer battles. In order to evolve, it must defeat Snivy in a double battle 10 times then go on to win the battle alone.
    My comments: The hardest challenge of this team, simply because Snivy is already going to be overleveled for Brycen.

Vulpix (Aphrodite): Must have a Haughty nature and must be female. Must know Heat Wave and must K.O 20 fire resistant Pokemon in a row (the battles themselves are not necessarily all at the same time) with it in order to evolve.
    My comments: Vulpix is one of my favorite Pokemon, so this is going to be fun in any case.

Pidgey(Vole): May not evolve until after Burgh, but must evolve again before Skyla or it may never evolve.
    Comments: A flying type! Thanks! This looks like its going to be the easiest challenge of the team.

Wish me luck everyone!

I would like a Pokemon black scramble challenge. All I ask is that it is harder than my last one, which was-
    1. Lillipup that must evolve once it has solod Lenora, then again after 16 stunfisk w/o healing
    2. Ducklett from Dreftveil Bridge. Can evolve after soloing all Plazma grunts and N in Chargestone Cave.
    3. Daramuka that can evolve after catching 3 pokemon in the desert resort.
    4. Scraggy that must learn Hi Jump Kick, miss, live, and then can evolve.
    5.Dwebble that can't evolve until it has soloed 3 plasma grunts, and a gym leader
    6. Oshawott that cant evolve ever
    Last edited by Youngster_Joey; 7th January 2012 at 1:39 AM.

Jakmaster1

Take a Joltic that most always have electroweb, it must always be the the first move it uses in battle. And if the opponents pokemon is faster than it it mut keep using it until it is faster than the opponent. To evolve it must have lowered the speed of 10 pokemon that are super effective against it to the lowest it can go

It might not evolve until later in the game, but I will try!

List so far-

1. Joltic that most always have electroweb, it must always be the the first move it uses in battle. And if the opponents pokemon is faster than it it mut keep using it until it is faster than the opponent. To evolve it must have lowered the speed of 10 pokemon that are super effective against it to the lowest it can go

Forgot to mention before, need a flyer and a surfer and no repeat types. Onward to challenge!

Jakmaster1, have a Foonguss that must defeat 5 opponents by inflicting only Poison/Toxic damage on them (no damage outside of the status condition) and 5 with only damage inflicted by Bide before it may evolve. It must always be your lead Pokemon when traveling through Victory Road (though you are allowed to switch during battle). If it is knocked out, you must revive it immediately or leave Victory Road until it is able to lead your party again.
    Last edited by Ememew; 7th January 2012 at 3:02 AM.

Hard and I love it!

1. Joltic that most always have electroweb, it must always be the the first move it uses in battle. And if the opponents pokemon is faster than it it mut keep using it until it is faster than the opponent. To evolve it must have lowered the speed of 10 pokemon that are super effective against it to the lowest it can go

2.Foonguss that must defeat 5 opponents by inflicting only Poison/Toxic damage on them (no damage outside of the status condition) and 5 others with only damage inflicted by Bide before it may evolve. It must always be your lead Pokemon when traveling through Victory Road (though you are allowed to switch during battle). If it is knocked out, you must revive it immediately or leave Victory Road until it is able to lead your party again.

Keep them coming.

No grass, poisen, bug, or electric types now. Not even half.
    Last edited by Youngster_Joey; 7th January 2012 at 3:08 AM.

jakmaster1, take a Panpour. Name it Smiley. Smiley is, well, very smiley, but she can go over the top sometimes and likes to Lick people a lot. Because of that, it must always know Lick, and it must use it to paralyse its opponent on the first try a total of thirty times before evolving. However, it MUST evolve before Elesa, or it's bye-bye for evolution! Also, it must NOT partake in ANY Gym Battle before evolving. Hehe.

Jakmaster, take a Swanna. It can't evolve until it has soloed 10 non-wild electric types no more than 5 levels below it

I am assuming its my surfer? Either way, accepted.

2.Foonguss that must defeat 5 opponents by inflicting only Poison/Toxic damage on them (no damage outside of the status condition) and 5 others with only damage inflicted by Bide before it may evolve. It must always be your lead Pokemon when traveling through Victory Road (though you are allowed to switch during battle). If it is knocked out, you must revive it immediately or leave Victory Road until it is able to lead your party again.

3. Panpour. Name it Smiley. Smiley is, well, very smiley, but she can go over the top sometimes and likes to Lick people a lot. Because of that, it must always know Lick, and it must use it to paralyse its opponent on the first try a total of thirty times before evolving. However, it MUST evolve before Elesa, or it's bye-bye for evolution! Also, it must NOT partake in ANY Gym Battle before evolving

No water, bug, electric, poisen, or grass.

@Electivire Addict Swanna is final form, and would start off as part water. Please suggest another ^_^

Jakmaster1, have a Woobat as your flyer. It may not evolve until it confuses a foe with Confusion twice, makes a foe flinch with Heart Stamp twice, and gets a critical hit with Air Cutter twice, although not necessarily in that order. Your Swoobat must have Psychic and Fly as it's only attacking moves-- the other two slots will be status moves of your choice.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

(Is that you, Jack?)

Anyways, take a Pawniard that can't evolve until it defeats Grimsley's Bisharp with only STAB attacks. To add icing to the cake, you can't use ANY healing items (potions, revives, etc) on it at all except for the Pokemon Center.

Good luck!

Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast