Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers108 View Post
    I'm starting a Gen V Scramble on Black. I don't have too many rules, but here they are:
    -Only Gen V Pokémon unless you want to trade me the Pokémon in question
    -I'm open to any starter, but if I go with Oshawott it won't ever become a Samurott
    -I'm not against you giving me nicknames for the Pokémon, but it's not a requirement
    -No legendaries, please

Here we go:

Right, so you can begin with a tynamo. It was take you long enough to find it so there won't be many requirements, just one. It can only evolve into eelektross once you find two thunderstones.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I'm starting a Gen V Scramble on Black. I don't have too many rules, but here they are:
    -I'm open to any starter, but if I go with Oshawott it won't ever become a Samurott
    -I'm not against you giving me nicknames for the Pokémon, but it's not a requirement
    -No legendaries, please

Here we go:
    •Tynamo - It was take you long enough to find it so there won't be many requirements, just one. It can only evolve into eelektross once you find two Thunderstones.

Founder & Co-leader of Drac's Umbreon group. May the revolution live forever!

ˇViva la revolución!

credits go to Tyranitarquake for the banner

Flyers108, you can use a Basculin. It must be the one in Driftveil City that you trade the Minccino for.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

-No legendaries, please

Here we go:
    •Tynamo - It was take you long enough to find it so there won't be many requirements, just one. It can only evolve into eelektross once you find two Thunderstones.

Starter? How about a Tepig. To evolve it needs to defeat 5 timburs AFTER you have the plain badge. Then for Emboar, Pignite has to defeat 6 pokemon using Blaze...

-No legendaries, please

••Thanks to everyone so far••

Here we go:
    •Basculin - It must be the one in Driftveil City that you trade the Minccino for.
    •Tepig - To evolve it needs to defeat 5 timburs AFTER you have the plain badge. Then for Emboar, Pignite has to defeat 6 pokemon using Blaze...

ˇViva la revolución!

-No legendaries, please

••Thanks to everyone so far••

Here we go:
    •Basculin - It must be the one in Driftveil City that you trade the Minccino for.
    •Tepig - To evolve it needs to defeat 5 timburs AFTER you have the plain badge. Then for Emboar, Pignite has to defeat 6 pokemon using Blaze...

Your welcome...have fun and enjoy

Flyers take a Sandile. It must evolve once in Clay's gym and again at Victory Road.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

@ flyers-I'll give you a Pokemon that was given to me.
    You must catch the first Cottonee you see in Pinwheel Forest. This Pokemon must be named "Fluffee". You must never forget Stun Spore once learned and you must use it on the first turn you send this guy/gal out if the opponent is faster than it.
    It can evolve once It's defeated ten wild Basuclin of the opposite stripe to the one commonly found in your game.

edit: added person's name.
    Last edited by CaptainCombusken; 4th May 2011 at 10:28 PM.

Flyers108, take a Gothita. It must be captured on Route 5 and may only evolve on Route 6 after it has defeated a wild Pokemon there. After that, it may only evolve after soloing at least three trainers of your choice on Route 7. It must always know Magic Room from the moment it learns it. Nickname it "Newborn".
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Starting a 5th gen scramble team..

I want atleast one of the starters.
    I want you to nickname the pokemon you choose for me.
    no legenderys.
    Im playing white.

Team as follows;

- Miniccino, must name "Capuccino". Can only evolve in Dragonspiral Tower.
    - Must start with Snivy (female) and name it Queen. Evolves into Servine after soloing 2nd gym than into Serpirior after all 8 badges.
    - Klink, to evolve to klang must solo Skyla. Then to become KlinkKlang, klang must defeat 6 ice pokemon. Once it knows charge beam i cannot remove it.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Death n0t3; 5th May 2011 at 5:21 PM.

Death n0t3 - Catch a Minccino and name it "Cappuccino". You can only evolve it inside Dragonspiral Tower.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Death n0t3 start off with Snivy it must be a female and you will name her Queen she can only evolve into Servine after she solos gym #2 and can not evlove again intill you have all 8 badges

Death n0t3, have a Lillipup. This Lillipup may not evolve until it has defeated Lenora's Herdier and is not allowed to evolve again until is has defeated ten wild Ghost types. It shall be named Bowow and must have Wild Charge, Crunch and an Elemental fang that isn't Thunder fang before taking on the Elite Four.

Death n0t3, have a Lillipup. This Lillipup may not evolve until it has defeated Lenora's Herdier and is not allowed to evolve again until is has defeated ten wild Ghost types. It shall be named Bowow and must have Wild Charge, Crunch and an Elemental fang that isn't Thunder fang before taking on the Elite Four.
    Not possible if i have to solo lenora with snivy bro.

Let's do this...

You now need a Klink. To evolve it needs to solo Skyla. Then to become Klinklang Klang needs to defeat 6 ice pokemon. Once Kink/Klang/Klinklang learns Charge Beam it can not forget it. It shall be forever known as.....Gator...

Enjoy a Swanna. It can only evolve once you teach your Ducklett Fly and Surf and never forget them

Death n0t3, take a Darumaka. Evolve it into Darmanitan after soloing any trainer of the Fisherman class. It must always know at least two Fire moves. Nickname it "Skogsbrand".
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

@Death n0t3, take a Yamask. It can only evolve once it learns Grudge and it has worked in battle 3 times.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Team as follows;

- Miniccino, must name "Capuccino". Can only evolve in Dragonspiral Tower.
    - Must start with Snivy (female) and name it Queen. Evolves into Servine after soloing 2nd gym than into Serpirior after all 8 badges.
    - Klink, to evolve to klang must solo Skyla. Then to become KlinkKlang, klang must defeat 6 ice pokemon. Once it knows charge beam i cannot remove it.
    - Catch a Ducklett, Must know surf and fly before evolving.
    - Darumaka, evolve once i solo a trainer of the fisherman class. Nickname it Skogsbrand.
    - Yamask, It can only evolve once it learns Grudge and it has worked three times.

Thanks for all the suggestions

-No legendaries, please

Here we go:
    •Cottonee - You must catch the first Cottonee you see in Pinwheel Forest. This Pokemon must be named "Fluffee". You must never forget Stun Spore once learned and you must use it on the first turn you send this guy/gal out if the opponent is faster than it.
    It can evolve once It's defeated ten wild Basuclin of the opposite stripe to the one commonly found in your game.
    •Sandile - It must evolve once in Clay's gym and again at Victory Road.
    •Gothita - It must be captured on Route 5 and may only evolve on Route 6 after it has defeated a wild Pokemon there. After that, it may only evolve after soloing at least three trainers of your choice on Route 7. It must always know Magic Room from the moment it learns it. Nickname it "Newborn"

**Thanks to everyone who recommended. I'll start working on it soon. Sorry it took me so long to respond.**

ˇViva la revolución!

^Have fun without a flyer

I'm going to do a scramble challenge on White
    Rule
    I will only use 5th gen Pokemon
    I want to try and use Pokemon I've never used before
    No crossing types
    No legendarys
    No insane rescrictions
    Im going to try using underused Pokemon so no Krookodile or anything
    I must have a flyer

Starter
    Tepig-Hamm You choose restriction

@TheEpicGoomba, for your Tepig, it cannot evolve into Pignite until it solos 10 water type Pokemon using only Flame Charge. It cannot evolve into Emboar until it solos two of Iris's Pokemon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    I'm going to do a scramble challenge on White
    Rule
    I will only use 5th gen Pokemon
    I want to try and use Pokemon I've never used before
    No crossing types
    No legendarys
    No insane rescrictions
    Im going to try using underused Pokemon so no Krookodile or anything
    I must have a flyer

Starter
    Tepig-Hamm You choose restriction
    Here's your second Pokemon

Sawk:
    Name: Regulus
    Moveset:
    • Close Combat
    • Earthquake
    • Grass Knot
    • Attract

Nature: Sassy

Sawk must be the first Pokemon in your party the whole time.

Good luck!

Okay

Tepig-Hamm-Evolves to Pignite when solos 10 water types using Flame charge evovles to Emboar when solos 2 of Iris' Pokemon

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast