Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

YoungFitting, take a Crustle which must know Shell Smash.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

YoungFitting, how about using a solosis w/ any SpAtk boosting nature,
    (those are modest, mild, quiet or rash)
    and it must learn focus blast (TM is in wellspring cave)
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

YoungFitting, have a Simisear that must be female.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

YoungFitting - take a Maractus. It may only know one stab attack at a time.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

YoungFitting, have a Frillish. Must have battled Cobalion (either before or after evolving into Jelicent).

EDIT: To clarify, you can battle to defeat or catch Cobalion as you see fit, but Frillish/Jelicent must take part in the battle.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, miscounted the number of Pokemon you already had. I guess I'll leave this here in case you want a 7th for rotation/a surfer.
    Last edited by Ememew; 7th February 2012 at 4:47 AM.

Ready to start my first Scramble! Now all I need is some Pokemon...

I'm up for a challenge! Don't hold back, I'm an experienced player
    I would like to have a dragon type but I'll try not to be upset if it doesn't happen.
    I can breed and trade any and all...which begs a question. Am I supposed to start with all the Pokemon selected? Never done this before so help me with the details.

Pokemon...
    Joltik [Yeller] (Must know ElectroWeb but must defeat Skyla to use. Must solo Skyla w/o using electric moves to evolve)
    Trapinch (Must solo Celestial Tower to evolve to Vibrava, must solo 2/3 of Iris/Drayden's team to evolve to Flygon. Must know Fly as Flygon)
    Last edited by willis7928; 8th February 2012 at 5:05 AM.
    FC:2363-6962-9516 In game name: Willis

Safari: Tangela, Quilladin, Swadloon

Seeking - X exclusive Megastones, and UT Events
    Offering - Several events (PM for details), many 5 and 6 IV pokemon, DW , Megastones, Battle items, Shiny Clauncher, High Plains Vivillon

Pokedex Completion 718/718!
    Latest Shiny MM'd 557 eggs

Lets get you a Joltik Willis7928. :]

It must solo Skyla without using electric moves to evolve, and may only use ElectroWeb afterwards.

Name it Yeller......like Yellow with bad grammar. xD
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Quote Originally Posted by willis7928 View Post
    Ready to start my first Scramble! Now all I need is some Pokemon...

I would like to have a dragon type but I'll try not to be upset if it doesn't happen.
    I can breed and trade any and all...which begs a question. Am I supposed to start with all the Pokemon selected? Never done this before so help me with the details.
    To answer your question, no you don't have to start with all 6 Pokemon you can catch/ trade them over when you get to the area where they're found in the wild or when you get to the first town to trade.

For your Dragon type: how about a Trapinch that can't evolve into Vibrava until it solo's all of the trainers in Celestial Tower, and it can't evolve into Flygon until it solo's 2/3 of Drayden's/Iris' team. As a Flygon, it must know Fly as one of its moves. Good luck!

Thanks for suggesting Trapinch, I've never used it cuz I don't like the look of it. I'm curious to try now! Does it have an alias?

Pokemon...
    Joltik [Yeller] (Must know ElectroWeb but must defeat Skyla to use. Must solo Skyla w/o using electric moves to evolve)
    Trapinch (Must solo Celestial Tower to evolve to Vibrava, must solo 2/3 of Iris/Drayden's team to evolve to Flygon. Must know Fly as Flygon)

Offering - Several events (PM for details), many 5 and 6 IV pokemon, DW , Megastones, Battle items, Shiny Clauncher, High Plains Vivillon

willis,
    get a slugma/magcargo, but it can only have one STAB attack at any time. (STAB applies separately, so slugma can have both ember and rock throw since its not rock type)
    can only battle pokemon resistant to its STAB (which ever one it is) even after it evolves.
    but doesn't have to use its resisted STABs against those pokemon.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Willis, take a Slowpoke.

If you evolve it to Slowbro it must solo both your rivals twice each.

If you evolve it to Slowking it must solo Elesa.
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by willis7928 View Post
    Thanks for suggesting Trapinch, I've never used it cuz I don't like the look of it. I'm curious to try now! Does it have an alias?

Pokemon...
    Trapinch (Must solo Celestial Tower to evolve to ViIbrava, must solo 2/3 of Iris/Drayden's team to evolve to Flygon. Must know Fly as Flygon)
    You can nickname the Trapinch 'Dugger.'

Charoshi, if I evolve slowpoke does it have to meet the criteria as its evolved form?

I'm looking to do a White run. I can't trade, and all Pokemon must have nicknames and restrictions. The whole-team restriction is that they must be nicknamed after pointless characters of the day from Best Wishes. And I'll need a starter.

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thanks~

Either Slowpoke/It's evolved forms can meet the requirement. You don't have to do it as a slowpoke to evolve.
    SoulSilver BQ

The Star Meowth, take a Reuniclus named Sally. From the Gothitelle episode (Thank you Pokemopolis).
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Default again? seriously?

My pc broke... and i lost all the data i have about pokemon, so i have to restart all the challanges... i will copy the text i use for my blaze black challange!

ok so i dont know if this is the right topic but... i want to mix a little...

i want to do a scramble + monotype run of the AMAZING game pokemon blaze black!

its possible to get ALL the 649 pokemons, plus some type changes and stats, new moves etc etc....

Pokemon blaze black scramble + monotype(grass*)
    *or another one, suggestions r always welcome^^

my tiny rules:

• only one starter. i can get all five but i want to use just one, the other five can be anyone from the 5 generations

• restrictions are allowed ( be good with me)

• when u suggest a pokemon plz send a nickname for him too

thats it guys... hope u guys can help me... remember i'm taking suggestions about the type!

I just need two more for my scramble

Pokemon...
    Trapinch [Dugger] (Must solo Celestial Tower to evolve to ViIbrava, must solo 2/3 of Iris/Drayden's team to evolve to Flygon. Must know Fly as Flygon)
    Magcargo (Must not know more than one STAB move at any time. Must only battle Pokemon resistant to current STAB move)
    Slowpoke (Solo both rivals twice if evolved to Slowbro OR solo Elesa if evolved to Slowking. May meet these requirements as Slowpoke or evolved form)
    Shuppet [Playful] (Must solo two gyms using only non-damaging moves to evolve to Banette)
    Swablu [Sky Ruler] (Must solo at least two trainers in a single gym to evolve to Altaria)
    Last edited by willis7928; 10th February 2012 at 4:43 AM.

I wanna do an all DW Pokemon White Run. So all Pokemon must be Dream World Pokemon!

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Credit goes to Mew_ for the Userbar!!

Spoiler:- My Shop: Click Me!:

Gustavopkmn, take a Treecko as your starter. It must defeat any other Grass- or Fire-Starter before evolving into Grovyle. Before becoming a Sceptile, it must solo any trainer with an Unfezant in their team. Name it Forrester.

willis7928, take a Shuppet which must solo two Gym Leaders without using damaging moves in order to evolve. Name it Playful.

Steph Shion, take a Tropius which must know Leaf Blade.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Pokemon blaze black scramble + monotype(grass) team:

1ş - Forrester(Treecko). It must defeat any other Grass- or Fire-Starter before evolving into Grovyle. Before becoming a Sceptile, it must solo any trainer with an Unfezant in their team

2ş -

3ş -

4ş -

5ş -

6ş -

----------------------------------------------------------------

willis7928 - take a swablu, name it "Sky Ruler" to evolve into altaria must solo at least two trainers inside a gym

Steph Shion - take a staryu, to evolve must use as finishing move "rapid spin". name it "Stelle"

I wanna do an all DW Pokemon White Run. So all Pokemon must be Dream World Pokemon!

Team:
    -Tropius (Nickname) Must know Leaf Blade
    -Staryu (Stelle) To evolve must use Rapid Spin as a finishing move
    -
    -
    -
    -

Yay two members!

to Gustavopkmn take an Oddish if you want it to evolve into Vileplume it must Poison 3 Pokemon. If you want to evolve it into Bellossom it must put to sleep 3 Pokemon

Credit goes to Mew_ for the Userbar!!

Spoiler:- My Shop: Click Me!:

Hey guys can people please fill in all 6 of the spaces. Im doing pokemmon black so all the pokemon need to be obtainable in some form in pokemon black. Please put in some sort of restriction. All pokemon need to be obtainable before the elite four and one has to be obtainable very early (so I'm actually training one) Only other things are no once obtainable, legendaries, starters or Dream World.

Pokemon

Ideally you could PM me the list for sake of easiness.
    Steph Shion: I know nothing about Dream World but if its obtainable you must have a Kingler which knows Crabhammer.

Gustavopkmn: Have and Amoonguss. See how you do with 3 grass pokemon. It must have a status inducing attack from as low a level as possible.
    Last edited by Evil Lemur4; 10th February 2012 at 9:30 PM.

1ş - Forrester(Treecko). It must defeat any other Grass- or Fire-Starter before evolving into Grovyle. Before becoming a Sceptile, it must solo any trainer with an Unfezant in their team

2ş - Oddish if i want it to evolve into Vileplume it must Poison 3 Pokemon. If i want to evolve it into Bellossom it must put to sleep 3 Pokemon ( still choosing)

3ş - Amoonguss. It must have a status inducing attack from as low a level as possible.

4ş -

5ş -

6ş -

well i'm having a hard time to choose betwen vileplume or sunflore, and i think this choose will affect the nick name so for now i will leave the nickname of my oddish behind.

Evil lemu4, if i'm doing a monotype grass, i will have 6 grass type pokemons lol. ur restriction is i need one status condition as soon as avaible and forever the same? or at least one?

Gustavopkmn: Yeh sorry about that didn't see til i'd written my post. The Amoonguss cannot battle unless it has a move that can induce a satus effect such as paralysis or poison. Can I have one please?

Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast