Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

thanks for the suggestion cool :3 that'll... suck, but not too bad XD

And so I can only sketch rival moves? That sounds reasonable~

Current Team:
    -Cyndaquil (Can't learn fire moves until after it evolves to Typhlosion)
    -Smeargle (Can only sketch moves from Pokemon belonging to Cheren, Bianca, or N.)
    -
    -
    -
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

HyperLugia, take a Leavanny named Link. He must know Leaf Blade and Protect. It must defeat any Emboar you fight. (Too hard? If so just scratch the Emboar part.)
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Haha, okay, no problem~ Though... I don't think I'll be fighting any Emboars : O actually... I could just choose Snivy so Cheren gets it. Yessss I'll do that >: D

New Rule
    -Account for the fact that, though I wont be using it in my team, my "starter" will be Snivy, so my first gym will be "fire" type, and my rivals will have the parallel starters.

Current Team:
    -Smeargle (Can only sketch moves from Pokemon belonging to Cheren, Bianca, or N.)
    -Link (Leavanny)(M) (Must defeat any Emboars that I fight (for an add on, I'll say that it has to defeat any tepigs or pignites as well))
    -
    -
    -
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

HyperLugia, have yourself a Sigilyph. No restrictions other than it must be nicknamed Majora.

The irony, I just changed my avatar to that. Completely unintentional.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Alright, HyperLugia, looks like you'll be getting a Legend Of Zelda-themed team-- take a Spinarak, and name it Armogohma.

Now the only question is, what will you name that Cyndaquil and Smeargle to fit the theme?
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

HyperLugia, take a Tauros and name it Goht. It must have Anger Point as its ability, and it must know Bulldoze.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Woot, Zelda theme!

Ok so Siglyph, no restrictions yet. If anyone wants to add some they can.

Spinirak will be fun It's been a long time since I've used one

aaaaand a MM boss. My favorite game :3

-Link (Leavanny)(M) (Must defeat any Emboars that I fight (for an add on, I'll say that it has to defeat any tepigs or pignites as well))
    -Majora (Siglyph) (No Restrictions yet, add some?)
    -Armoghoma (Spinarak) (No Restrictions yet, add some?)
    -Goht (Tauros) (Must have the ability Anger Point, and it must know Bulldoze at all times.)

Almost done~ Just a few more restrictions, and I'll be content~ And those nicknames :/ Dang, they'll be hard to find ones for XD I can't think of any artists in the LoZ series...?

hyperlugia, your sigiglyph must defeat exactly one pokemon against every gym leader after it is caught, and it must also solo 1 trainer within each gym.

oh and maybe onox for the cyndaquil? idk its the only character i found that has to do with fire...
    Last edited by terrytorterra; 27th February 2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Alright, Armogohma's restrictions will be:
    After you are able to get the TM(with Surf), you must teach it Poison Jab, which will be its only STAB move from then on.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Name Cyndaquil "Nyquil"...
    ok, you can refuse this nickname

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Taking Black Super Scramble Challenge.

Starter: Oshawott
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    Alt:

Rules:

-No more than one of one type (I.e. no more than one water type, etc.)
    -I make my own nicknames
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Zexiontwo, take a Chlorophyll Tropius, must know Safeguard

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I would like a team for a Pokemon White Scramble Challenge please. I would like every Pokemon to have some form of restriction that's not super easy, but isn't impossible.

Rules:
    -Don't give me Samurott, Krookodile, Beheeyem, Archeops, Vanilluxe or Sawk (the Pokemon I used on my previous Black playthrough)
    -No repeating types on my team
    -Give each Pokemon a nickname (even if it's extremely stupid)
    -I either want a starter or a Pokemon you can find fairly early on in the game, because I don't want to waste experience on a Pokemon that won't be on my final team.
    -I don't want any restrictions that stop me from ever fully evolving the Pokemon. However, you can make a restriction delaying the evolution.

Team:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Zexiontwo, take a Druddigon. If it has Sheer Force, it may only learn moves that get the Sheer Force boost. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._%28ability%29). If it has Rough Skin, it may only learn moves that wouldn't get the Sheer Force boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I would like a team for a Pokemon White Scramble Challenge please. I would like every Pokemon to have some form of restriction that's not super easy, but isn't impossible.

Rules:
    -Don't give me Samurott, Krookodile, Beheeyem, Archeops, Vanilluxe or Sawk (the Pokemon I used on my previous Black playthrough)
    -I either want a starter or a Pokemon you can find fairly early on in the game, because I don't want to waste experience on a Pokemon that won't be on my final team.
    -I don't want any restrictions that stop me from ever fully evolving the Pokemon. However, you can make a restriction delaying the evolution.

Team:
    Have a male Unfezant nn Party. It needs to know a flying type move at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Have a male Unfezant nn Party. It needs to know a flying type move at all times!
    Can you give it a nickname please?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Rules:

Team:
    Your starter will be Snivy. It cannot evolve into Servine until after you beat Lenora, and you must evolve it into Seperior BEFORE you challenge Skyla. It will be named 'Roxas' if male or 'Lola' if female.

I can't use Dream World Pokemon on Black, so Tropius is out. I will take the Druddigon.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Can you give it a nickname please?
    I did. NN'd Party.

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    I did. NN'd Party.
    Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that "nn" was nicknamed, I thought you had made a typo and meant to write "in party"
    ------------------------------------------

Rules:

Team:
    1. Pidove (Party) - Must be male, must know a flying move all the time
    2. Snivy (Roxas/Lola) - Can't evolve into Servine until after I beat Lenora, and must evolve into Serperior before I challenge Skyla
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Sinnoh Champion, take your elemental monkey: Iwazaru the Pansage, Kikazaru the Pansear, or Mizaru the Panpour. It must learn every level up move, and no other moves. To evolve, it must both have learnt its last move (Crunch, at level 43), and have dealt the final blow in any Gym Leader battle using an attack boosted by a gem.

@Sinnoh Champion: Try a litwick. It can only have one attacking move until it evolves, and the lampent can only have two. Chandelure can have all four attacking moves, but Lampent can't evolve until you've beaten all eight gyms. At any point in its life, the pokemon must solo at least five gym leader pokemon. Name it Conkeldurr.
    Bisharp is my loyal knight. Fear him.

SinnohChampion, take a Joltik that must solo Skyla to evolve. Name it Tarantule.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

SinnohChamp, Get Sawk NN'd Watee. Must have Sturdy!

I've been forgotten...

S: Oshawott
    1: Druddigon
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    Alt:

coolcoolcool, one of my rules was that I didn't want Sawk because I've used it before, plus I would prefer if my six Pokemon are from six different users.

Also thank you so much OverpoweredScizor and Charoshi, I've wanted to use both Galvantula and Chandelure for such a long time!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

Team:
    1. Pidove (Party) - Must be male, must know a flying move all the time
    2. Snivy (Roxas/Lola) - Can't evolve into Servine until after I beat Lenora, and must evolve into Serperior before I challenge Skyla
    3. Panpour (Mizaru) - Must learn every level up move, and no other moves. Can only evolve after it learns Crunch and finishes a gym leader battle using a gem-boosted move.
    4. Litwick (Conkeldurr) - Can only have one attacking move, can only have two when it evolves into Lampent. Can only evolve into Chandelure once I have beaten all eight gyms. Must solo 5 gym leader Pokemon at any point.
    5. Joltik (Tarantule) - Must solo Skyla to evolve
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast