Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    I've been forgotten...

S: Oshawott
    1: Druddigon
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    Alt:
    no you have not. I gave you a tropius...
    look back a page.

unless you want Amoonguss instead?

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    no you have not. I gave you a tropius...
    look back a page.

unless you want Amoonguss instead?
    S:Oshawott
    1ruddigon
    2:Amoongus
    Alt
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Take an Axew that must solo every ice type you face (including wild Pokemon) excluding Brycen. Name it "Jared" as that is an awesome name. It also must be male.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 28th February 2012 at 2:16 AM.

Final Team:
    1. Pidove (Party) - Must be male, must know a flying move all the time
    2. Snivy (Roxas/Lola) - Can't evolve into Servine until after I beat Lenora, and must evolve into Serperior before I challenge Skyla
    3. Panpour (Mizaru) - Must learn every level up move, and no other moves. Can only evolve after it learns Crunch and finishes a gym leader battle using a gem-boosted move.
    4. Litwick (Conkeldurr) - Can only have one attacking move, can only have two when it evolves into Lampent. Can only evolve into Chandelure once I have beaten all eight gyms. Must solo 5 gym leader Pokemon at any point.
    5. Joltik (Tarantule) - Must solo Skyla to evolve
    6. Axew (Jared) - Must be male, must solo every ice type I face

Thanks to everyone who gave me Pokemon!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Wanting to start again on my black. Could somebody set me up with a challenege (Team lineup etc etc)? this seems quite fun and interesting

P.S
    please set me up a realistic team and rules for each pokemon (suitable pokemon which can learn the HMs and reasonable rules as its my 1st time :P ) Thanks
    [CENTER] !Electivire Rules!

Sig made by me

Sprat93, take a Ducklett. It must evolve in a battle against another Ducklett/Swana.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Sprat93, take a Foongus which can must evolve inside Twist Mountain.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Sprat93, take dwebble that must solo the Doctor in Desert Resort, the place where you can catch a Dwebble.
    He just has one Solosis.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Sprat, take an Emolga. It must know Attract.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat93 View Post
    Wanting to start again on my black. Could somebody set me up with a challenege (Team lineup etc etc)? this seems quite fun and interesting

P.S
    please set me up a realistic team and rules for each pokemon (suitable pokemon which can learn the HMs and reasonable rules as its my 1st time :P ) Thanks
    Take a Snivy, it must solo Burgh to evolve into Servine, and then it must defeat Drayden/Iris's Haxorus to evolve into Serperior.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Graggh! Switching my challenge. This is it. This is my final challenge for black.

Book Challenge:
    -must be nicknamed
    -must relate to a Tenn or pre-teen book with an explaination
    -evolution requirements may not be insane

Starter:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    Alt:

Zexiontwo,

take an Elgyem, either ability works.
    - must be female, name it "Queen"
    - it is based on the Hive Queen from Ender's Game series, she telepathically communicates with the main protagonist. (Dude, there is no bug type with Trace or Synchronize ability :P)
    -must know Hidden Power
    -it must know "Recover" to evolve
    -the move restriction parallels the idea that the Hive Queen actually saved a lot of eggs despite the "whole" alien race was destroyed.

I hope the evolve and move restriction is not too hard, lol.

Flying Safari:

I don't understand what that last one about the egg meant Xp

Starter:
    1:
    2:
    3: Elgyem
    4:
    5:
    Alt:

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    I don't understand what that last one about the egg meant Xp

Starter:
    1:
    2:
    3: Elgyem
    4:
    5:
    Alt:
    I assume you haven't read the book...
    but basically, the alien was thought to be xenocide by the humans,
    until the protagonist had some events that allowed the hidden eggs of the supposedly extinct alien race to revive.

EDIT: if you want, I can also look up a poke based on Artemis Fowl :P but I'll let other people give poke to you.
    Last edited by Kacho; 29th February 2012 at 1:12 AM.

Flying Safari:

M'kay. Sounds cool.

I want a challenge in black. No trades, no repeating types, and nicknames following a theme of Fire Emblem character names, if you want a nickname for my pokemon. If you don't have any names to give me, that's fine. I'd also like some extra evolution conditions.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

gustavo, take a Tirtouga. In order to evolve, it must know Substitute and Flail, and defeat any single Pokemon by Substituting four times then hitting with a maximum power Flail. (Substitute is a TM available only in winter at Twist Mountain, feel free to change the DS date. Flail is an egg move, most easily had from the Tympole line.)

I know bugger all about Fire Emblem, so you'll have to pick a nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by cantab View Post
    gustavo, take a Tirtouga. In order to evolve, it must know Substitute and Flail, and defeat any single Pokemon by Substituting four times then hitting with a maximum power Flail. (Substitute is a TM available only in winter at Twist Mountain, feel free to change the DS date. Flail is an egg move, most easily had from the Tympole line.)

I know bugger all about Fire Emblem, so you'll have to pick a nickname.
    Ooh, I knew I forgot a condition. >.< I want to avoid egg moves and date changes, because I'm not doing a full-on data erase of my game. (the whole new game without saving or powering off thing) I'll take the Tirtouga, though, and I like the challenge of conditions you offer.

As for the names, if no one can help, I'll likely drop that completely and name them myself.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

gustavo 14
    can you take a Gothita, that must defeat a steel-type using only psychic-type moves to evolve once and must defeat Bianca's Musharna only using psychic-type moves to evolve again.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedieno View Post
    gustavo 14
    can you take a Gothita, that must defeat a steel-type using only psychic-type moves to evolve once and must defeat Bianca's Musharna only using psychic-type moves to evolve again.
    Ok, here we go.

1. Tirtouga-waiting for new conditions...
    2. Gothita-Must solo a steel type with only Psychic moves to evolve once, and same to Bianca's Musharna to evolve again.

OK, new Tirtouga restrictions. Unless there is a field effect (weather, Gravity, or room - screens don't count) in effect, it may use only damaging moves that have a base power of 60 or less, or 40 or less if they are Water or Rock types. (It follows that Tirtouga cannot set up its own condition, someone else must do it). To evolve, it must solo any Gym Leader by spamming Aqua Jet.

gustavo, take a Mienfoo named Ike. It must defeat any Pokemon it is super-effective against before it evolves. Afterwards this restriction is voided, and any Pokemon can defeat those types.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

gustavo 14, take a Darumaka which must solo two trainers inside of the 5th gym before evolving. Name it Roy.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Ok, here we go.

1. Tirtouga-Unless another pokemon sets up a field effect, it can only use moves with 60 base power or less, 40 or less if water or rock type. To evolve, it must solo any gym leader with only Aqua Jet.
    2. Gothita-Must solo a steel type with only Psychic moves to evolve once, and same to Bianca's Musharna to evolve again.
    3. Mienfoo(Ike)-Must defeat any pokemon it's super effective against until it evolves.
    4. Darumaka(Roy)-Must solo two trainers in Clay's gym before evolving.

Why am I not surprised to see these names? Whatever, I'll take them. I'm starting to realize how few of the gen 5 pokemon I've used before.

Well, to give you something different...*googles Fire Emblem for names*

Catch a female Cottonee named Maria. She can only evolve once she defeats (not necessarily solos) a major character's last Pokemon with having spent at least one turn while fighting it in sunlight (either gym leader, rival or N).

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast