Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Here's your second Pokemon

Sawk:
    Name: Regulus
    Moveset:
    • Close Combat
    • Earthquake
    • Grass Knot
    • Attract

Nature: Sassy

Sawk must be the first Pokemon in your party the whole time.

Good luck!
    Im afraid I can't take Sawk due to it being part fighting type sorry but you will have to pick another Pokemon

TheEpicGoomba, have a Cubchoo. Must be able to defeat Virizion on its own to evolve (or be one of up to two Pokemon used in the capture of Virizion if you're catching it for dex purposes, since catching is a bit more challenging than outright defeating a Pokemon).

EDIT: Name it "Sneezy" or "Grumpy" (your choice).
    Last edited by Ememew; 7th May 2011 at 12:27 AM.

TheEpicGoomba, you can take a Swanna.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    Im afraid I can't take Sawk due to it being part fighting type sorry but you will have to pick another Pokemon
    Alright...

Your Pokemon will be

Accelgor
    Name: Hinata
    Moveset:
    • Struggle Bug
    • Mega Drain
    • Venoshock
    • Final Gambit

Shelmet must learn Final Gambit before evolving.

Best of luck.

@TheEpicGoomba: Take a Reuniclus with the following moveset:
    -Psyshock
    -Hidden Power
    -Recover
    -Pain Split

It must have Overcoat as its ability and needs to be caught as a Reuniclus(E.g Shaking Grass on Route 9).

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

TheEpicGoomba take a Ferroseed that evolves after it defeats an evolved Grass type with Mirror Shot.

Tepig-Hamm-Evolves to Pignite when solos 10 water types using Flame charge evovles to Emboar when solos 2 of Iris' Pokemon

Ferroseed-Evolves after deafeats an evolved pokemon with Mirror shot

Swanna-Need restrictions

Reuniclus- Can't I please capture it as Solosis so my 2nd Pokemon isn't after the 4th gym

Shelmit-Hinata-Must learn final gambit before evolveing
    Struggle Bug
    Mega Drain
    Venoshock
    Final Gambit

Cubchoo-Sneezy- must beat or help capture it Virozion to evolve

Okay thats me done exept for a restriction for Swanna
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 7th May 2011 at 10:51 AM.

for swanna it must all ways beat your rivals main pokemon if not you can't keep going

Banner beware of darkness to felly

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/256e48w.png[/IMG]
    Thank you Mew for this banner

Thanks thaBlob

Q:Whats the same about an eagle and a mole
    A:They both live underground execpt for the eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig 5000 View Post
    for swanna it must all ways beat your rivals main pokemon if not you can't keep going
    Actually since I gave TheEpicGoomba the Swanna I should be the one who gives him/her a restriction (or no restriction since they never specified that a restriction was necesary).

TheEpicGoomba: Since you want a restriction then your Ducklett cannot evolve into Swanna until it is burned by one of the Litwick's in Celestial Tower. (Don't forget about Flame Body!)
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Post Pokémon White Scramble Challenge!

Great, now I want to do a Scramble Challenge:
    It's going to be on Pokémon White and here are my rules:
    Only Gen.V Pokémon
    No Legendaries
    No ridiculous and impossible conditions; fun,challenging ones are fine
    No nature, IV, EV conditions
    I will be using a starter on my team but you can still put restrictions on it
    I will accept a total of 10 conditions with a maximum of 2 per Pokémon
    Epic Lucario is epic

Shadow the Hedgehog is watching you
    Credit to Northern Lights

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

CelestialFire, if you can trade (for evolution purposes), take a Roggenrola that must be used to solo the Team Plasma member that attacks upon entering Nimbassa to become Boldore and must defeat Elesa's Zebstrika on it's own to become Gigalith.

If you can't do that (because Boldore needs to be traded to evolve), take a Drilbur that must solo the Team Plasma member that attacks upon entering Nimbassa to become Exadrill.
    Last edited by Ememew; 9th May 2011 at 1:12 AM.

CelestialFire, catch tympole and solo a wild throh in the same area you caught it (pinwheel forest is the only place to find one) before you can use it in any other battles. It must have poison touch. Evolve as you please. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Girth View Post
    CelestialFire, catch tympole and solo a wild throh in the same area you caught it (pinwheel forest is the only place to find one) before you can use it in any other battles. It must have poison touch. Evolve as you please. Have fun!
    What's Poison Touch?
    Epic Lucario is epic

Shadow the Hedgehog is watching you
    Credit to Northern Lights

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Girth View Post
    As a Tympole, it doesn't get this ability. If you get one with the ability Hydration, it will become the Poison Touch ability upon evolution to Seismitoad, though (which is probably what was intended).

CelestialFire take a Archeops. Your Archen is extremely un-confident because of its ability and does not feel it deserves to evolve. So it is really fearful of battling, so whenever it activates you must switch it out in order to not scare it to death. However, upon encountering Skyla's Unfezant, it realizes that was its arch nemesis. So this time, it does not want to be switched out, and so therefore in order to have it prove itself, it must solo that Unfezant. But it does not want to be healed in order to preserve its pride. Then, it gains the confidence to evolve

Use a Mienfoo. Restrictions are it cannot evolve until you reach the E4 and you cannot use a starter pokemon :P

J/k You can use a starter pokemon but there must always be a 4 lvl difference between Mienfoo and your starter

Edit: almost forgot

I need a scramble challenge too! Black Version. Cannot trade. Must have a Pokemon that knows fly (eg. Golurk). No Larvesta/Volcarona. HM slave alowed. No restriction on movepool please (unless it must learn a move to evolve etc). No waiting till 20lvls after its supposed to evolve to evolve. (eg. Tepig evolves at lvl 17, No telling me to wait till lvl 40 etc...)
    Last edited by Satori; 9th May 2011 at 5:58 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Satori, take a Seismitoed. No restrictions

CelestialFire & Satori both get a Ferroseed, name it Last Place. This Pokemon is so slow, that it must know & keep moves related to slowness. That means Gyro Ball & Payback. To evolve, it must solo 30 trained Pokemon after using both moves during the solo.

Have fun both of you.

Satori, take an Axew. Having grown up in Mistralton Cave where Cobalion lives, it became interested in the other two. Therefore you must use it in battle against Cobalion, Terakion, and Virizion in order to teach any TMs or HMs (soloed if possible, though you may do this to either defeat or catch them, whichever you prefer).

To Satori take a male Unfezant. Why? Just because Renaissance bird is awesome!

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Satori take a Panpour with Scald. It must burn each Water type line found in Unova to evolve (it doesn't have to burn a Seismitoad if you burned a Palpitoad for example).

Satori - Since you're getting a Panpour, have fun with a Snivy. Two of your Pokemon must evolve before it can evolve into Servine, then two different Pokemon must evolve before it can evolve into Serperior. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

2 Water types...

Satori Sad

Axew. Having grown up in Mistralton Cave where Cobalion lives, it became interested in the other two. Therefore you
    must use it in battle against Cobalion, Terakion, and Virizion in order to teach any TMs or HMs (soloed if possible,
    though you may do this to either defeat or catch them, whichever you prefer).

take a Seismitoed. No restrictions

get a Ferroseed, name it Last Place. This Pokemon is so slow, that it must know & keep moves related to slowness. That
    means Gyro Ball & Payback. To evolve, it must solo 30 trained Pokemon after using both moves during the solo.

male Unfezant

Satori take a Panpour with Scald. It must burn each Water type line found in Unova to evolve (it doesn't have to burn a
    Seismitoad if you burned a Palpitoad for example).

Since you're getting a Panpour, have fun with a Snivy. Two of your Pokemon must evolve before it can evolve into Servine,
    then two different Pokemon must evolve before it can evolve into Serperior. Good luck!

Spoiler:- Credits:

I will take a scramble challenge

artmusicboy - Have fun with a Frillish. For it to evolve, it must defeat ten Frillish of the opposite gender. It can be either wild or trained. If you're taking nicknames, name it "Squirt".

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast