Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Newbie Epicness View Post
    I am going to start out this challenge in White 2, so here are my restrictions:
    One of the Unova starters
    Any evolution restrictions (except for gym leader restrictions) allowed
    Must be in White 2 Unova Pokedex
    Take a Venipede. Name it Eddie.

To become a Whirlipede, it must have been put to sleep 10 times.

To become a Scolipede, you have to use a Lemonade on it and NOT have its health go to 100% (for example, if it has 82 HP total and only 1 HP remaining. Your Lemonade will take it to 81 HP, which isn't 100%).

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Great.

1) Maractus [Melody] (Water Absorb only, must know Giga Drain & Acupressure)
    2) Dunsparce [Flitter] (Roost, Dig, and Ancientpower before story completion, 4th move must be TM, offense, and non-STAB)
    3) Venipede [Eddie] (1st evolution: put it to sleep 10 times; 2nd evolution: use lemonade & have it less than 100% total)
    4)
    5)
    6)

3 more! Still need that starter pokemon!

Teh Newbie Epicness, have a Skarmory. No restrictions.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@Teh Newbie Epicness: take a Oshawott as your starter. Nickname it Poseidon. Must keep Razor Shell entire game. 1st Evo: OHKO a trainers pokemon with water type move will ability torrent is enabled. 2nd Evo: To prove he is god of the sea he must defeat 8 different species of water type pokemon.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Hey guys, I finished the earlier challenge. I'm choosing Emboar now for a B2 challenge. The rules are, no redoing types, no crazy restrictions, all mons must be availible before 5th gym. So, again, Emboar is my starter, and you guys choose the rest. 1... 2... 3... Go!!!
    I'm awesome

Räven, take a Ducklett. It can evolve after defeating any fully evolved Electric-type. Name it Dux.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Mareep named Amphy. It must solo Roxie to evolve once, and you have to solo Skyla to evolve again. Must learn Signal Beam by Move Tutor and have a final moveset of Thunderbolt/Discharge - Signal Beam - Power Gem - Return.
    Take me ol' Ampharos with you, will 'ya? I used HIM in my first full playthrough of White 2.
    , the god of glitches

Were you talking to me or raven, Storm Surge?
    Last edited by Teh Newbie Epicness; 14th April 2013 at 11:47 PM.

Awesome.

2) Dunsparce [Flitter] (Roost, Dig, and Ancientpower before story completion, 4th move must be TM, offense, and non-STAB)
    3) Venipede [Eddie] (1st evolution: put it to sleep 10 times; 2nd evolution: use lemonade & have it less than 100% total)
    4) Skarmory (No restrictions)
    5) Oshawott [Poseidon] (Must always have Razor Shell, 1st evolution: OHKO 1 trainer pokemon with Torrent activated, 2nd evolution: defeat 8 different species of water types)
    6)

1 more!!!!!!
    Last edited by Teh Newbie Epicness; 14th April 2013 at 11:48 PM.

Raven, take a Patrat from the earliest possible route. Name it Scout in honor of my Watchog from my first Nuzlocke. It cannot evolve until it has defeated 3 Watchogs.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Can anyone choose my last pokemon please? I'm still waiting... =P
    Last edited by Teh Newbie Epicness; 16th April 2013 at 12:26 AM.

@Teh Newbie Epicness:

Catch a Scraggy and nickname it Ultra-Gary. It must also have the ability Moxie. In order for it to evolve, it must defeat a Fighting-type Pokémon with Payback after having been boosted by Moxie just once. Repeat this process 3 more times to evolve. However, you can't just do it 4 times in a row; you have to do it once after each time you get a badge (e.g. you do it the first time when you catch it, second time when you get the Bolt Badge, Quake Badge for the third time and Jet Badge for the fourth time).

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Thanks, @The Head Honchkrow!

4) Skarmory (No restrictions)
    5) Oshawott [Poseidon] (Must always have Razor Shell, 1st evolution: OHKO 1 trainer pokemon with Torrent activated, 2nd evolution: defeat 8 different species of water types)
    6) Scraggy [Ultra-Gary] (Must have Moxie, defeat 1 Fighting-type with Payback with Moxie activated once, and can only do this once every BADGE)

Hurray for helping me, everyone!

Sorry, I meant Raven. xD I thought it was obvious.*facepalm*
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Hey guys, I finished the earlier challenge. I'm choosing Emboar now for a B2 challenge. The rules are, no redoing types, no crazy restrictions, all mons must be availible before 5th gym. So, again, Emboar is my starter, and you guys choose the rest. 1... 2... 3... Go!!!
    Actually, sorry other people who posted. I forgot a rule: you choose 2 Pokemon, I pick 1. The challenge is being restarted. But of course, I still keep Emboar as my starter.

@ Raven, okay, I'll give you another option, but I'm too lazy to change my original. x)

1) Take a Patrat from the earliest possible route. Name it Scout in honor of my Watchog from my first Nuzlocke. It cannot evolve until it has defeated 3 Watchogs.
    2) Take a Purrloin from the earliest possible route. It has to solo Roxie's team to evolve, but it cannot be more than three levels stronger than her Whirlipede. It must always know the moves Assist and Sand Attack. Call it Boots.
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    @ Raven, okay, I'll give you another option, but I'm too lazy to change my original. x)

1) Take a Patrat from the earliest possible route. Name it Scout in honor of my Watchog from my first Nuzlocke. It cannot evolve until it has defeated 3 Watchogs.
    2) Take a Purrloin from the earliest possible route. It has to solo Roxie's team to evolve, but it cannot be more than three levels stronger than her Whirlipede. It must always know the moves Assist and Sand Attack. Call it Boots.
    Another rule: Please refrain from giving me W2 version exclusives, Patart, Purrloin, Sunkern, Magnemite, Woobat, Basculin, Trubbish, male Combee, Castform, Baltoy, Nosepass, female Frillish, Tangela, Stunfisk, Shuckle, Lunatone, Solrock, Corsola, Wingull, Delibird, Bronzor, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Carnivine, or any other Pokemon you think I would deem ugly, freaky, useless, or stupid. All Pokemon must be available before the 6th gym, and NO redoing types.

P.S. It seems like you were trying to give me useless Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Another rule: Please refrain from giving me W2 version exclusives, Patart, Purrloin, Sunkern, Magnemite, Woobat, Basculin, Trubbish, male Combee, Castform, Baltoy, Nosepass, female Frillish, Tangela, Stunfisk, Shuckle, Lunatone, Solrock, Corsola, Wingull, Delibird, Bronzor, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Carnivine, or any other Pokemon you think I would deem ugly, freaky, useless, or stupid. All Pokemon must be available before the 6th gym, and NO redoing types.

P.S. It seems like you were trying to give me useless Pokemon.
    The point of the scramble challenge is to give you Pokemon you wouldn't normally use, so I did. I don't think of either of them as useless, so that's why I offered them. If you don't want to take them and use a team exclusively of pokemon you like/which are strong for a scramble challenge, I'll refrain from giving you suggestions in the future.
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    The point of the scramble challenge is to give you Pokemon you wouldn't normally use, so I did. I don't think of either of them as useless, so that's why I offered them. If you don't want to take them and use a team exclusively of pokemon you like/which are strong for a scramble challenge, I'll refrain from giving you suggestions in the future.
    Well, they're both useless. I'll change the list, then. Besides, people always restrict certain Pokemon. The Head Honchkrow restricted: Shieldon, Burmy, Pachirisu, Glameow, Ponyta, Mime Jr., Chatot and Hoothoot. He restricted 8 Pokemon. So I'll restrict only 8. Patrat, Purrloin, Sunkern, Magnemite, Woobat, Basculin, Nosepass, and Trubbish. Again, all Pokemon must be available before the 6th gym is beaten(for example Cubchoo can still be chosen since it is accessible before I beat Skyla), and NOOOO redoing types. Also, I need an Ice Type for this challenge since that is the only type I haven't used yet. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but these are the Pokemon I restrict.
    Last edited by Räven; 17th April 2013 at 10:45 PM.

@ Raven Ok i'll try to give some suggestions. I don't know if you'll like them so here it goes.

Take a Seel - Nickname it Winter. It must defeat 3 trainers dragons type pokemon before it can evolve to Dewgong.
    Take a Joltik - Nickname it Summer. It may evolve at any time. It can only use it's level up moves, it may never be taught any TM's, HM's, or Move Tutor moves.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    @ Raven Ok i'll try to give some suggestions. I don't know if you'll like them so here it goes.

Take a Seel - Nickname it Winter. It must defeat 3 trainers dragons type pokemon before it can evolve to Dewgong.
    Take a Joltik - Nickname it Summer. It may evolve at any time. It can only use it's level up moves, it may never be taught any TM's, HM's, or Move Tutor moves.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that I'm picky. Its a Scramble Challenge, after all. But the problem is, Seel is available after the 7th/8th(forgot) gym. All Pokemon for the scramble are supposed to be before the 6th gym. Which forces me to pick Joltik. Okay, Emboar and Galvantula. 4 spots remaining, still needing an Ice Type.
    Last edited by Räven; 18th April 2013 at 9:08 PM.

Well I looked and found out that cubchoo is the only Ice type pokemon you can get before the 6th gym. So you mind as well have just taken cubchoo yourself. Seel is avaliable before the 7th gym and most of the other Ice type's you have to wait until the Giant Chasm to get.

So take Cubchoo - Nickname it Winter. It must have the ability rattled. to evolve it has to have it activated by each type of move that can activate it(bug, ghost, and dark) and then go on to defeat each of the pokemon that's attack activated it.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    Well I looked and found out that cubchoo is the only Ice type pokemon you can get before the 6th gym. So you mind as well have just taken cubchoo yourself. Seel is avaliable before the 7th gym and most of the other Ice type's you have to wait until the Giant Chasm to get.

So take Cubchoo - Nickname it Winter. It must have the ability rattled. to evolve it has to have it activated by each type of move that can activate it(bug, ghost, and dark) and then go on to defeat each of the pokemon that's attack activated it.
    I though there was Vanilite and Cyroganal...? I'm sorry. Btw, should I skip over Galvantula and pick this instead, or use both? Since you did 2 different posts. Another thing, Beartic doesn't have the Ability Rattled, just Snow Cloak. And Swift Swim as a DW ability, but I don't have access to DW.
    I'm awesome

@Raven:

Take a Maractus and nickname it Hawthorn. Once it has learned the move Acupressure, it must not forget it and must use it to boost any attack as a finishing move in at least 2 Gym Leader battles.

or

Take a Minccino and nickname it Ciao. It must have the ability Cute Charm. In order to evolve, it must use Sing, and then Wake Up Slap to OHKO 3 Trainer-owned Psychic-types of the same level (give or take 3 levels).

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    @Raven:

Take a Maractus and nickname it Hawthorn. Once it has learned the move Acupressure, it must not forget it and must use it to boost any attack as a finishing move in at least 2 Gym Leader battles.

or

Take a Minccino and nickname it Ciao. It must have the ability Cute Charm. In order to evolve, it must use Sing, and then Wake Up Slap to OHKO 3 Trainer-owned Psychic-types of the same level (give or take 3 levels).

~The Head Honchkrow~
    I'll take Maractus. Emboar, Beartic, Maractus. 3 spots left. And I'm to lazy to update my sig right now. :P
    I'm awesome

Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast