Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Hey guys, I finished the earlier challenge. I'm choosing Emboar now for a B2 challenge. The rules are, no redoing types, no crazy restrictions, all mons must be availible before 5th gym. So, again, Emboar is my starter, and you guys choose the rest. 1... 2... 3... Go!!!
    I propose you those Pokémon that are available before the 5th gym.

Buneary
    It has to be a female nicknamed Vanilla. May evolve when her Cute Charm ability is activated in a Gym Battle with Clay, Drayden or Marlon.

Minccino
    It has to be a male nicknamed Coffea. It has to be the Skill Link Minccino that is on the first Hidden Grotto that Bianca will show you on Route 5. May evolve when he learns Thunderbolt.

Sorry if it isn't correct, first time I come here. ^^'
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 19th April 2013 at 1:38 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

@Raven
    Female Sandile w/ Moxie, but nature must lower Defense, must know Crunch and Swagger (may only evolve to Krookodile after you beat one of Skyla's Pokemon with her)
    Or Male Audino with Regenerator, nature must boost Attack, must know Double-Edge or Double Slap
    Last edited by Iron_Evan; 19th April 2013 at 1:45 AM.
    Everyone's wishing for the next fire starter to not be Fire-Fighting, and I'm just sitting here hoping for an Electric-Dark type. Or an awesome Steel type.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I propose you those Pokémon that are available before the 5th gym.

Buneary
    It has to be a female nicknamed Vanilla. May evolve when her Cute Charm ability is activated in a Gym Battle with Clay, Drayden or Marlon.

Minccino
    It has to be a male nicknamed Coffea. It has to be the Skill Link Minccino that is on the first Hidden Grotto that Bianca will show you on Route 5. May evolve when he learns Thunderbolt.

Sorry if it isn't correct, first time I come here. ^^'
    Buneary. Wow, this was the second person who offered me a Mincinno!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Evan View Post
    @Raven
    Female Sandile w/ Moxie, but nature must lower Defense, must know Crunch and Swagger (may only evolve to Krookodile after you beat one of Skyla's Pokemon with her)
    Or Male Audino with Regenerator, nature must boost Attack, must know Double-Edge or Double Slap
    Sandile. But why female?

Okay, Emboar, Beartic, Maractus, Loppunny, Krookodile(apparently female). 1 spot left! *Hopes he isn't screwed by last spot*
    I'm awesome

@ Raven - Sorry about the ability. I didn't pay enough attention and saw cubachoo's DW ability which is rattled. It changes to Swift Swim when it evolves. But since you can't get a DW cubachoo without some luck, it is possible to get one in the hidden grotto. I will have to change the challenge. Also in B2 it is the only ice type at that stage in the game, in the original BW there are more ice type's.

I also thought of another way of getting an ice type but it would involve trading and I don't know if you have the ability to do that. It was to catch an eevee and trade it over to someone else with a rare candy and have them evolve it to a Glaceon and trade it back.

As for Cubachoo i'll redo the challenge - Still nickname it Winter. It must defeat 3 fire type pokemon with a ice type move to evolve.

you can keep the joltik challenge if you want it's up to you.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    @ Raven - Sorry about the ability. I didn't pay enough attention and saw cubachoo's DW ability which is rattled. It changes to Swift Swim when it evolves. But since you can't get a DW cubachoo without some luck, it is possible to get one in the hidden grotto. I will have to change the challenge. Also in B2 it is the only ice type at that stage in the game, in the original BW there are more ice type's.

I also thought of another way of getting an ice type but it would involve trading and I don't know if you have the ability to do that. It was to catch an eevee and trade it over to someone else with a rare candy and have them evolve it to a Glaceon and trade it back.

As for Cubachoo i'll redo the challenge - Still nickname it Winter. It must defeat 3 fire type pokemon with a ice type move to evolve.

you can keep the joltik challenge if you want it's up to you.
    Thanks. I can trade, so Glaceon won't be a problem. But I guess I'll stick with Beartic. Out of curiousity, what hidden grotto is it at?
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Thanks. I can trade, so Glaceon won't be a problem. But I guess I'll stick with Beartic. Out of curiousity, what hidden grotto is it at?
    It's the Hidden Grotto on route 7. It's right next to a house. It's only a 1% chance of a cubachoo so it's not very likely you get one.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004

Actually guys, I think I'll do the run on Black instead. I'm sorry. The rules are: All Pokémon must be available before the 6th gym. No redoing types. I restrict Patrat, Purrloin, Basculin, Elemental Monkey, Woobat, Archen, Ducklett, Stunfisk, and Deino because I'm not training it up that high. All Pokemon must be available before the 7th gym, though you need to choose a Pokemon available before the 5th gym to "fill in" until I can get my hands on the real Pokemon you want me to choose. You guys choose 2 Pokemon, I pick one(for the real Pokemon, not the fill in[if there is one]). I need one Ice type too, because I haven't used one yet. I am choosing Emboar.
    I'm awesome

Yamask - Can only evolve after activating mummy 40 times. Its nature must cause special attack to go up.

or

Roggenrola - Only evolve after activating sturdy 25 times. Nature must cause attack to go up.
    Boldore - Can only evolve after using explosion and activating sturdy 15 times. (The explosion must kill the opponent)
    Gigalith - Be awesome.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Yamask - Can only evolve after activating mummy 40 times. Its nature must cause special attack to go up.

or

Roggenrola - Only evolve after activating sturdy 25 times. Nature must cause attack to go up.
    Boldore - Can only evolve after using explosion and activating sturdy 15 times. (The explosion must kill the opponent)
    Gigalith - Be awesome.

It's tough. But I'll choose... Gigalith...
    I'm awesome

Räven, here are my propositions...

Munna
    Must be a female. Munna's ability has to by Synchronize and can only evolve after having ring the bell of the Celestial Tower when her ability has been activated at least once in a Gym Battle (not counting the trainers in the gym).

Deerling
    Must be a female. Her ability must be Chlorophyll and can evolve after learning Sunny Day and having at least one season change form.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Räven, these two are my suggestions:

1. Joltik which can evolve after defeating one Lampent or ten Litwick. It must know Gastro Acid and Agility. Nickname it Boltblast.
    2. Venipede which can evolve after learning Venoshock and using it to knock out a Krokorok. It may then evolve again after using Bug Bite to steal berries from three different Pokemon. Nickname it Toxorox.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Räven, here are my propositions...

Munna
    Must be a female. Munna's ability has to by Synchronize and can only evolve after having ring the bell of the Celestial Tower when her ability has been activated at least once in a Gym Battle (not counting the trainers in the gym).

Deerling
    Must be a female. Her ability must be Chlorophyll and can evolve after learning Sunny Day and having at least one season change form.
    Deerling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Räven, these two are my suggestions:

1. Joltik which can evolve after defeating one Lampent or ten Litwick. It must know Gastro Acid and Agility. Nickname it Boltblast.
    2. Venipede which can evolve after learning Venoshock and using it to knock out a Krokorok. It may then evolve again after using Bug Bite to steal berries from three different Pokemon. Nickname it Toxorox.
    Joltik.
    I'm awesome

Bumpity bumpity bump...
    I'm awesome

@ Raven take a Vanillite. It must defeat 5 dragon type pokemon before it can evolve to Vanillish. To evolve the second time it must have defeated Brycen's Vanillish and Drayden's Druddigon.

Or

Take a Dwebble that can evolve at any time, but may never learn any TM's, HM's or any Move Tutors moves.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004

Default Black2 scramble

Hey guys, I want to try a Scramble challenge. I don't have any restrictions. Give me some Pokémon, I'd say

Siempathy, take a Mantyke, nickname it Memories. It can evolve after defeating a fully evolved Electric-type by using Air Slash.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

-Mantyke(Memories Can evolve after defeating a fully evolved Electic-type with only Air Slash

What else ya got for me =D

Siempathy, take the Zorua you get in Driftveil City. This Zorua is battle shy and must be in the last slot of your party for all gym leader/Elite 4 battles. Regular battles it can be first if you want. Name it Trickster. Can evolve whenever.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

-Mantyke(Memories) Can evolve after defeating a fully evolved Electric-type with just Air Slash
    -Zorua(Trickster) Always last slot for Gym Leaders/E4. Can evolve whenever
    -
    -
    -
    -

I've actually never used a Zoroarkk. Can't wait to try him out!

Hey guys I'm doing the scramble challenge for pokemon white 2 so i need some pokemans ! Only restrictions are: no specific nature, and every pokemon must have its own unique type. So only one fire, one grass, blahblah, hybrids count. And feel free to give me move sets as well.

I would like a team for Black 2 but i can trade with white 2.

Lyre, have a Drifblim. It cannot use any Ghost or Flying type moves until you get through Reversal Mountain.

chimecho_guy, take a Baltoy. It can evolve once you captured Cobalion.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

chimecho_guy, take a Roselia. Evolve it after soloing Clay.

Lyre, take a Purrloin. It must defeat every Psychic-type you come across and must learn and keep Night Slash. No evo restrictions.

-Mantyke(Memories) can evolve after defeating a fully evolved Electric-type with just Air Slash
    -Zorua(Trickster) Always at last party slot for Gym Leader/E4

Give me some more pokémon =)

Siempathy take a Chandelure. Must know incinerate. No evolution restrictions.

-Claydoll (capture Cobalion before evolve)
    -Roserade (Solo Clay to evolve)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by chimecho_guy; 3rd May 2013 at 8:51 PM.

-Drifblim (no fly/ghost moves till after reversal mtn)
    -Purrloin (keep night slash)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    you guys can give them nicknames too. chimeco guy get a cottonee, you can't evolve it until after you solo Marlon with it without using any grass type moves.

Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast