Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@ Lyre, take a Pidove. It must be a male and its name must be Flupp. To evolve to a Tranquill, Flupp needs to overcome his fear of electric types and defeat 5 of them. To evolve to Unfezant, Flupp must do battle with Elesa's models and defeat them alone; revives may not be used and if he faints you must start over, but potions can be used between battles. To learn the move Fly, Flupp must defeat Clay's Excadrill.

Alpha Sapphire Team

o___o... Fallbird... i said no Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant ... and that those requirements for evolution way way too hard for me :C . I would try it if it were any other flying type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    o___o... Fallbird... i said no Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant ... and that those requirements for evolution way way too hard for me :C . I would try it if it were any other flying type.
    Oh my gosh, sorry. I tried to find your requirements and I must have looked over them. I'll try again when I have more time if you don't have your sixth. I'm sorry!!

EDIT:
    Alright, try this instead! You're doing White 2, correct?
    Take the Braviary from Route 4 instead. Remember that you can only get him on mondays! Name him Wargle. He must know the moves Aerial Ace, Hone Claws, and Slash forever once he has learned them. Aerial Ace may be replaced with Fly if Wargle can defeat 2 fully evolved electric pokemon. The fourth move must be taught via TM.
    Last edited by FallBird; 6th May 2013 at 1:21 AM.

Alpha Sapphire Team

-Purrloin*Nightmare (keep night slash)
    -Azurill *Zuzu (survive one fighting type move to evolve, then solo clay to evolve again)
    -Venipede (solo Roxie to evolve then learn steamroller to evolve again)
    -Lunatone (keep cosmic power + rock polish, to teach tms kill a wailord/5wailmer)
    -Arcanine (solo Elesa to evolve)
    -Braviary *Wargle (Must keep Aeiral ace, hone claws, and slash furrver, aerial ace may be replaced with fly if he can defeat 2 fully evolved electric types. 4th move = tm)

K thx guys . I'll get started right now since im not doing anything :3. I can already tell that the first gym is going to be a huge pain to grind for and beat Q_Q.

Frebby catch an Emolga. If it has Static you have to have a flying type move on the Emolga or have it learn Spark then have the rest of the moves normal and ones you like. If it has the ability Motor Drive, teach it Charge beam or Electro ball and anything else you like. Otherwise no restrictions on the Emolga.

Frebby, take an Oshawott. It can evolve normally into Dewott, but it must know 4 moves of differing types to evolve into Samurott.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

-Mantyke(Memories) To evolve, must defeat a fully evolved Electric-type with just AirSlash
    -Zorua(Trickster) Battle shy, always last slot for Gym/E4 battles
    -Chandelure(Jenny) Must know Incinerate
    -Sandile(ThugLife) Must know Bite and Assurance, cannot learn Earthquake. To evolve firstly, must solo 2 of Clay's Pokémon. To evolve second, must learn Thrash
    -Tepig(Bacon) Must know Tackle
    -Lillipup(MeatShield/Sacrifice) Must know Return and use it at least twice every battle he's in. Treat it poorly and always send in when you just don't want the current to stay in. After surviving 5 of those battles, evolve into Herdier. After surviving another 10, evolve into Stoutland.

@Lyre You forgot that the Purrloin has to defeat every Psychic-type you come across

I think Tepig and Chandelure are a bit easy with only this single restriction. Any volunteers to make them harder?

Siempathy, Chandelure must be used against every ghost type you come across and must also know and use curse in battles against psychic types.
    Orrrrr :3
    Tepig must keep ember and cannot learn flame charge, to evolve into Pignite you must defeat one water type (not counting your rival's Oshawott). To evolve into Emboar it must burn 15 pokemon and learn Head Smash. Also, i don't know if you know this or if if many people realize this but Azurill is normal not water...i just realized that a couple days ago so i just assumed many people didn't know. Maybe I'm just slow :C.

Hey guys,

I don't feel like getting my pokemon picked by someone else. I'm going to let you
    do a Scramble on Nicknames. You make up the nick. and Ill post my progress in the
    nuzlocke because its going to be a nuzlocke.

Peace,
    Blackkyurem
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Hey everyone, I would like to try a scramble. I will be playing on White 2.
    Restrictions
    1. No starters
    2. No legendaries
    3. No Lillipup/Pidove/Purrloin
    4. Must contain Eevee
    Other than those I'm open to anything. I am unable to trade between games so will only be able to use pokemon caught in White 2.
    Thanks
    Last edited by concon423; 8th May 2013 at 3:41 AM.

concon423, take a Wailmer. It can evolve after it defeats a wild Shuckle.

concon, catch a Mareep. Nickname it YourDemise. It must keep tackle and thunder wave and may not learn thunder. To evolve it , you must defeat Roxie's band mates. To evolve Flaaffy, you must beat the 2 trainers in the roller coaster place in Nimbasa city, and the model's on the runaway at Elesa's gym. You do not have to solo any of the gym leaders.

So far
    1. Eevee (Need someone to come up with some things for it)
    2. Mareep, no thunder, must keep tackle and thunder wave, to evolve must beat roxies band mates, to evolve flaffy must beat 2 trainers in roller coaster and models on runway.
    3. Wailmer, can evolve after beating a wild shuckle
    4?
    5?
    6?
    Thanks so far

Lyre, I can't choose, so I shall choose... both!

My team for the Scramble on Black2 is:
    -Mantyke(Memories) Must kill a fully-evolved Electric-type with just Air Slash to evolve
    -Zorua(Trickster) Battle shy, always last slot when battling Gym/E4
    -Chandelure(Jenny) Must keep Incinerate and Curse. Curse must always be used when battling Psychic-types. Must be used against every Ghost-type I come across
    -Sandile(ThugLife) Must keep Bite and Assurance. Cannot learn Earthquake. To evolve the first time, solo 2 Pokémon of Clay. To evolve second, learn Thrash
    -Tepig(Bacon) Must keep Tackle and Ember. Cannot learn Flame Charge. To evolve the first time, defeat one Water-type(not the Rival's Oshawott). To evolve second must burn 15 Pokémon and learn Head Smash
    -Lillipup(MeatShield/Sacrifice) Must know Return and use it at least twice every battle he's in. Treat it poorly, use it as a matshield for the other Pokémon. Let is evolve firstly after surviving 5 of those battles, and second after surviving another 10 of those battles.

I'll start and update it every now and then. Thanks guys

Hey! I wanna do a Black 2 Pokemon Scramble challenge!

My Rules

-There MUST be a Pokemon from each of these following types:

Fire
    Grass
    Water
    Bug OR Flying
    Rock
    Steel

-Also, no Snivy please. I've used him too much

-I don't really want a mandatory moveset or where/ when it has to evolove, just a planned team! Thank you!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

ysmr97, catch an Emolga :3 nickname it Rodney. Or Fran if it's a girl.

Also so far iv'e caught and fully evolved my venipede into Scolipede, my Liepard just learned night slash, my Azurill just barely survived an arm thrust and is now a Maril. I still haven't caught any of the other pokemon x.x .

Ok, so so far I have an Emolga! Any other suggestions?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

ysmr97, take a Ferrothorn.

Update!
    My current team:
    Bacon lvl 13, Calm
    -Tackle
    -Defense Curl
    -Ember
    -Odor Sleuth

MeatShield lvl 12, Sassy
    -Leer
    -Return
    -Odor Sleuth
    -Bite

I just finished the 1st gym, with MeatShield easily clearing the Patrat, and Bacon having some trouble with Lillipup, getting almost oneshot by a crit. Luckily, he got crits too. So far, Bacon has defeated a Psyduck, so he can evolve into Pignite. MeatShield has been switched in 5 times, she can evolve into Herdier. I plan to now go to the 2nd gym, train them up a little and just own Roxie.

@ysmr97 take Dweble as your Rock type
    Last edited by concon423; 9th May 2013 at 4:45 AM.

ysmr97, take a Marill as your Water-type. Nickname it Floatation.

Hey, so im still in need of two pokemon so far i have
    1. Eevee (Must be female, can only evolve into glaceon or leafeon)
    2. Wailmer (Cannot evolve until it have defeated a wild shuckle)
    3. Mareep (no thunder, must keep tackle and thunder wave, to evolve must beat roxies band mates, to evolve flaffy must beat 2 trainers in roller coaster and models on runway.)
    4. Skitty (First i see in castelia park, can only evolve one i have rung the bell on top of Celestial tower)

Thanks so far everyone
    Last edited by concon423; 11th May 2013 at 12:18 PM.

concon423 : Take the first Skitty you see in the Castelia Park. You must have rang the bell on top of the Celestial Tower before letting it evolve.
    It looks like nobody is giving you restrictions for Eevee. Okay, here's mine. Eevee can only evolve into Leafeon or Glaceon. It has to be a female.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 10th May 2013 at 11:36 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Any restrictions on when Eevee can evolve, or just what it can evolve into?

Concon, take a Zubat. Yes a Zubat. You must nickname it Poopsie, regardless of gender. At any given point in the game Poopsie can only know two STAB moves (1 For Poison and 1 for Flying). For Poopsie to evolve into Golbat it must become a Movie Star in at least 2 films. I won't put any restriction on it evolving into Crobat since it evolves with Friendship. Happy Trials.

Thank you based Turpoo

Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast