Page 85 of 105 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

MidnightFennekin take a Pawniard. It must always know Night Slash as it is a Jack the Ripper wannabe, and thus goes by the name Ripper. To evolve it must defeat 5 pokemon at night using either Slash or Night Slash. Sorry if thats taking it too far.. :S

Z-nogyroP have yourself a Scraggy. Name it Magnus and for it to evolve, it must defeat 3 pokemon in Skyla's gym using only "not very effective" moves.

Now I'd like a scramble challenge for my White 2. No starters or legends, must have moderate difficulty for restrictions, must have nicknames and I'd like to avoid the following pokemon due to using them on other playthroughs:
    -Simipour
    -Zebstrika
    -Haxorus
    -Sigilyph
    -Ampharos
    -Lucario
    -Magmortar
    -Simisage

Thanks in advance
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Quote Originally Posted by ~EternalDarkness~ View Post
    MidnightFennekin take a Pawniard. It must always know Night Slash as it is a Jack the Ripper wannabe, and thus goes by the name Ripper. To evolve it must defeat 5 pokemon at night using either Slash or Night Slash. Sorry if thats taking it too far.. :S

Z-nogyroP have yourself a Scraggy. Name it Magnus and for it to evolve, it must defeat 3 pokemon in Skyla's gym using only "not very effective" moves.

Now I'd like a scramble challenge for my White 2. No starters or legends, must have moderate difficulty for restrictions, must have nicknames and I'd like to avoid the following pokemon due to using them on other playthroughs:
    -Simipour
    -Zebstrika
    -Haxorus
    -Sigilyph
    -Ampharos
    -Lucario
    -Magmortar
    -Simisage

Thanks in advance
    Take a Purrloin. You must have exactly 20 Blue Shards (no more, no less) in your possession when you evolve it to Liepard.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

EternalDarkness, Take a Joltik, it can only know one electric and one bug move at a time, and cannot evolve until it has soloed four flying types that are higher leveled than it, and any fire type, name it Tania

Looking good so far, thanks.

- Purrloin (???): Must have exactly 20 Blue shards in my possesion to evolve into Liepard
    - Joltik (Tania): Can only know one electric and one bug move at a time, and cannot evolve until it has soloed four flying types that are higher leveled than it, and any fire type.
    -
    -
    -
    -

Take a Deerling called Season. It can be caught in any seasons, but each season has a different restriction. It also must be caught in Route 6 and must have Sap Sipper as an ability.

- If caught in spring, it have to hit Jump Kick three times in a row, and get attack boost from Sap Sipper thrice.
    - If caught in summer, it must defeat ten grass Pokemon to evolve.
    - If caught in autumn, it must defeat ten Deerling that have opposite gender.
    - If caught in winter, it must beat three Axew and ten Woobat.

After evolution, it must learn Horn Leech and Double Edge and never forget them.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Sorry about forgetting the nickname. Call it Clyde.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Sorry about forgetting the nickname. Call it Clyde.
    It's all good . Awesome, just need 3 more and i'm good to go.
    - Purrloin (Clyde): Must have exactly 20 Blue shards in my possesion to evolve into Liepard

- Joltik (Tania): Can only know one electric and one bug move at a time, and cannot evolve until it has soloed four flying types that are higher leveled than it, and any fire type.

- Deerling (Season): It can be caught in any seasons, but each season has a different restriction. It also must be caught in Route 6 and must have Sap Sipper as an ability.
    ~ If caught in spring, it have to hit Jump Kick three times in a row, and get attack boost from Sap Sipper thrice.
    ~ If caught in summer, it must defeat ten grass Pokemon to evolve.
    ~ If caught in autumn, it must defeat ten Deerling that have opposite gender.
    ~ If caught in winter, it must beat three Axew and ten Woobat.
    After evolution, it must learn Horn Leech and Double Edge and never forget them.

-
    -
    -

~EternalDarkness~, take an Azurill. Must have Thick Fat for the ability and can evolve into Marill after you have 3 badges. Marill can evolve normally. Name it Balloon.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

~EternalDarkness~, take a Buizel, nickname it Seaweazel. Before evolving into Floatzel, it must solo two trainers in the 7th gym by only using moves learned through level. Before learning Surf, it must solo a fully evolved Electric-type while being paralyzed through the whole battle. As for its moveset, it must learn two moves through Move Tutor, but may only be taught those moves after defeating a wild Leavanny or Roserade at Route 12.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Hm I have White and White 2. I would like a challenge with the difficulty between Hard-impossible. Also different sets for white and white 2 as well as post game sets plz.

Okay, a Scraggy. Always wanted to use one but never got around to it.

1. Skarmory, Morrey-2, Keen Eye, must survive STAB fire move from a fully evolved Pokemon made in gen 5. I wish Heatmor were available earlier on. I think that leaves Emboar, Chandelure, Darmanitan, Volcarona, and Reshiram.
    2. Rotom, Plasma, lead against team Plasma, can only change to Heat, Mow, and Frost forms, cannot become type someone else has.
    3. Scraggy, Magnus, must defeat three Pokemon in Skyla's gym with "not very effective" moves.

Also, ~EternalDarkness~, I'll finish off your team. Take a Volcarona(you get it around the fifth gym in the Relic Passage). Until level 45 OR after it has produced three Larvesta eggs, it is not allowed to use any special attacks. It is not allowed to have any moves that do not deal damage. Name it Illuminati.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

@Z-nogyroP 1. Can you give an example(im a bit rum dumb atm) 2. is this white or white 2 and 3. is this even for me?

Sorry for the late reply, thanks a bunch Z-nogyroP, Winter02 & Drummerdude for finishing my team.

Saoryu, which game do want a team for? Or do you want teams for both games? Also one last thing, When Z-nogyroP was listing Skarmory, Rotom and Scraggy, that was their team so far. If that wasn't what you were confused about then my bad.

I would like to start a challenge on black 2. I already have a tepig and a nickname for it so I need give other Pokemon. I'd like Pokemon that aren't the following.
    -Lucario
    -Arcanine
    Hydreigon
    -the eeveelutions
    -Endicott
    -Ferrothorn
    -zoroark
    Because I always use them. I'd like to have at least one grass type though as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

deh74 take a Sewaddle named Stitch. Evolve it after it scores a critical hit against a Poison or Fire type. Evolve it to Leavanny after it defeats either a Heracross or Pinsir in Lostlorn Forest.

Thanks, now I need four more Pokemon.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

deh74 take a Trapinch named Vengence, to evolve it into Vibrava, it needs to Solo Elesa's Emolga, or defeat 5 in the wild. To evolve it into Flygon, it has to land the finishing blow on Drayden's Flygon or Solo any Pokemon in the Elite Four challenge that doesn't take damage from Sandstorms. It must be caught in the desert resort.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

deh74, take a Buneary which can evolve after defeating any evolved Pokemon that evolves through Happiness. It must also know both Return and Frustration at all times until you beat Marlon.

deh74 take a Roselia, it must have poison point as its ability and be female, it can only evolve once it has beaten 7 flying or fire types over the level of 30

Alright.one more Pokemon.

Look no further than the

deh74, take a Frillish named Kraken. It must always know recover and can only evolve once it has survived 5 super effective attacks in trainer battles as well as defeat 3 Team Plasma grunts.

Black 2 challenge. Samurott as starter. 5 more to go, and one has to be a fire type. All Pokemon must be available BEFORE the 7th gym. Preferably before the 6th, though. MINOR evolution tasks. Also, choose two Pokemon and I'll pick one. No Pokemon can have the same type as a previous Pokemon. Lets get started.

Raven your two options are:
    Sunkern, which can only know two grass moves at a time and can only evolve once beating 5 pokemon with a type advantage to it or
    Trubbish, which can only know two poison moves at a time and can only evolve once beating 5 pokemon with a type advantage to it.

Räven, here are two options for you:
    Darumaka, which can evolve after defeating two Maractus. It must also know Facade and keep it until you have beaten all gyms.
    Scraggy, which can evolve after defeating a Sigilyph in the Desert Resort. It must have Moxie as its ability.

I'm wanting to do a scramble. For White. Any limits you want i'm up for the challenge. Make sure to give me names.

@Räven Take one of these.
    Psyduck: Must learn 2 TM/HM moves before it can evolve. It will be stuck with these moves forever. Can't learn psychic
    Riolu: No evolution restrictions. Can not use any Fighting type moves other than Force Palm.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 20th June 2013 at 1:12 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Page 85 of 105 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast