Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

i shall be starting a white scramble. no tradr. each pokemon must be a reference to okami or okamiden.
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

I am starting a Pokemon black scramble challenge.
    My rules are
    1. No move restrictions
    2. Must have a flyer and a surfer(can be same Pokemon)
    3. Nicknames required
    4. Evolutionary restrictions required
    5. Only trade to evolve
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

Tumnus, take a Pawniard. Name it slicey. To evolve into Bisharp it must know iron head and it must solo Iris.
    Also, the only steel type attack it can know is iron head(until lvl. 54), and it must always know cut.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

Tumnus, take a Ducklett. To evolve, it must survive a Wild Charge from an evolved Electric-type at a higher level than itself. It must also learn both Fly and Surf, but before doing so, it must solo five trainers with a Grass-type in their team. Nickname it Duckson.

10151993, take a Stunfisk, name it Whopper. It must be caught at night, and it must have Static as its ability.

litleo729, take a Shelmet which can evolve after using Yawn to put an opponent to sleep and then use Acid Armor to raise its defense to maximum before the opponent wakes up. Nickname it Snail Out.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Winter02 thank you

1. No move restrictions
    3. Nicknames required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

Thank you.

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team.

@litleo. I must decline your solo Iris challenge because all her pokemon know Dragon Tail. Which cause you to switch and that makes it virtually impossible to solo her.

@Winter. You are basically telling me to make a ducklett with base 50 defense. Take a X4 90 base power hit. From a min level 47 Zebstrika with a base 100 Attack.

@litleo. also take splash the oshawott. To evolve the first time it must solo Lenora's Watchog. To evolve again it must make it up Celestial tower without using a water type move.

@Litleo&Winter. I probably should have said that I won't take nearly impossible challenges. You may add new evolution restrictions to them.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 21st June 2013 at 6:30 PM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Pokemon White Okami/den scramble

Rules!
    every pokemon must eb a reference to Okami or its Squeal Okamiden

1. take a Stunfisk, name it Whopper. It must be caught at night, and it must have Static as its ability.

5 more to go!
    thanks winter!

Tumnus, I'm sorry. I forgot about dragon tail. I've been caught up in my fire red nuzlocke and I don't really remember much about black and white.
    Slicey can evolve when he solos Marshal, but if that's to hard, he can just solo Grimsley.
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

Thank you Tumnus
    I need 4 more pokemon
    1. No move restrictions
    3. Nicknames required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

i will take a challenge on white 2 moderate challenge between semi hard and hard pokemon with nicknames
    Last edited by celebimasters_93; 21st June 2013 at 6:29 PM.

pikachu

is

claimed

Celebimasters take an aron. Name it Bony if male. If female then name it Clara.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 21st June 2013 at 7:31 PM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Quote Originally Posted by concon423 View Post
    Raven your two options are:
    Sunkern, which can only know two grass moves at a time and can only evolve once beating 5 pokemon with a type advantage to it or
    Trubbish, which can only know two poison moves at a time and can only evolve once beating 5 pokemon with a type advantage to it.
    Trubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Räven, here are two options for you:
    Darumaka, which can evolve after defeating two Maractus. It must also know Facade and keep it until you have beaten all gyms.
    Scraggy, which can evolve after defeating a Sigilyph in the Desert Resort. It must have Moxie as its ability.
    Darumaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    I'm wanting to do a scramble. For White. Any limits you want i'm up for the challenge. Make sure to give me names.

@Räven Take one of these.
    Psyduck: Must learn 2 TM/HM moves before it can evolve. It will be stuck with these moves forever. Can't learn psychic
    Riolu: No evolution restrictions. Can not use any Fighting type moves other than Force Palm.
    Riolu.

3 more to go.

celebimasters_93, take a Baltoy which can evolve after soloing Drayden's Haxorus. Nickname it Clayers.

@Winter. You are basically telling me to make a ducklett with base 50 defense. Take a X4 90 base power hit. From a min level 47 Zebstrika with a base 100 Attack.
    Sorry, I got the impression that you wanted a really hard challenge. Anyway, instead of surviving a Wild Charge, how about this: it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.

I'm starting a scramble challenge in black. Thinking about doing it monotype but you guys can decide
    Rules:
    -Must have nickname
    -If monotype, the first person decides what type
    -Can be from any gen
    From there anything goes but please don't make it impossible
    Things I've learned from a solo run with scizor :I HATE SHAUNTEL'S CHANDELURE

Scizorkills1121, take a Murkrow, your type will be Dark. It can evolve into Honchkrow after defeating two wild Emolga or one owned by a trainer. Nickname it Crane.

Celebimasters - take a magnemite, it must solo all of the trainers (not clay) in the driftveil gym to evolve into magneton, and can evolve into magnezone once you have beaten drayden. In all forms it must know Thunderwave and when possible toxic, and can know one more electric type move and one of your choice. Name it Clancy if male and Bernice if female. Good luck

Okay so the type will be dark. That makes this a dark monotype scramble challenge
    Current team:
    -Murkrow-> Honchkrow [Crane] (can evolve after defeating two wild emolgas or one owned by a trainer)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    5 more to go. And this kinda goes without mention but no legendaries

Thank you Winter. I looked and there are no Zebstrika higher level than 47. There is however a Ghetsis's Eelektross LV52 at the very end of the game.

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.

Scizorkills take a Eevee name it Zack. Get it as soon as it can and it can't evolve until after you beat Elesa.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 26th June 2013 at 7:14 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Okay so I'll take an eevee named zack and evolve it into an umbreon after I beat elesa.
    -Murkrow-> Honchkrow [Crane] (can evolve after defeating two wild emolgas or one owned by a trainer)
    -Eevee-> Umbreon [Zack] (evolves after beating Elesa)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    4 more to go

Quote Originally Posted by Scizorkills1121 View Post
    Okay so I'll take an eevee named zack and evolve it into an umbreon after I beat elesa.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    4 more to go
    Take a Deerling. Name it Rambo. It must be frozen and thawed out with an Ice Heal 4 times before you can evolve it.

Thank you Winter. I looked and there are no Zebstrika higher level than 47. There is however a Ghetsis's Eelektross LV52 at the very end of the game.

2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.

Scizorkills take a Eevee name it Zack. Get it as soon as it can and it can't evolve until after you beat Elesa.
    Take a Trubbish. Name it Kesha. You must poison 20 foes before it can evolve.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I would enjoy having a deerling on my team however this is going to be a dark monotype scramble challenge so please suggest another pokemon

Ah... I just saw that post. Sorry.

Purrloin. Same conditions.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Alrighty so purrlion named Rambo that can evolve after being frozen and thawed out 4 times (that's gonna be hard)
    -Purrloin-> Liepard [Rambo] (Frozen and thawed out with ice heal 4 times)
    -
    -
    -
    3 spots left

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I will be doing a White 2 Scramble.

Rules:
    -All Pokemon must be able to evolve at least once
    -Evolutionary restrictions allowed
    -Move restrictions allowed with the exception of egg moves (no egg moves)
    -Nickname every Pokemon
    -No trade evolution Pokemon
    -The following Pokemon are not allowed:Patrat, Audino, Basculin
    -No "Solo ______'s Gym to ________" I will accept solo a gym leader's pokemon or gym trainer(s) evolve.
    -Preferably no two pokemon with the exact same type

OverpoweredInfernape, take an Azurill. To evolve into Marill, it must defeat five Poison-types. To evolve into Azumarill, it must defeat two evolved Electric-types. It must know Rain Dance, and it must have Huge Power as its ability. Nickname it Aquatic.

Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast