Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2605

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Here's my dilemma:

I have actually never completed a playthrough of B2/W2 because I just don't enjoy them as much as I have any previous pokemon games. I think they are kind of tedious and have too many distractions, and just... I dunno. I don't find them enjoyable.

So maybe a challenge will make it fun.

I'm looking for an interesting, fun, and exciting Black 2 Challenge! Let's see what you all can do for me.

1) Riolu (Aureas): Must evolve to Lucario before challenging Burgh. Must always know a Fighting typed move. Must solo Zinzolin at any point.
    2) Purrloin (nickname pending): Must solo Hugh at any point, and must solo any gym leader before it can evolve. E4 moveset: Fake Out/Taunt/Pursuit/Sucker Punch
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Thanks, guys! Can I get a nickname for Purrloin please?

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Daevan - Your Eevee must evolve into Umbreon, it cannot do so before level 35, in both forms it must have covet and dig in its moveset, name it Tumble, goodluck

Sid87- take a Trapinch (called Thundercat), to evolve into Vibrava it must solo all the trainers in Driftveil gym, and to evolve into Flygon it must solo Draydens Flygon and land a hit on either of his other pokemon.
    Last edited by concon423; 3rd July 2013 at 11:56 AM.

Alright, so so far i got:

1) Roselia [evolve after defeating a Camerupt]
    2) Sewaddle
    3) Evee the Umbreon [evolve into Umbreon only after 35, must have covet & dig in its moveset]
    4)-
    5)-
    6)-

Also, any nickname suggestions for the first 2?
    Last edited by Daevan; 3rd July 2013 at 12:03 PM.

@Sid

Take an Emolga named Volty. It must solo a wild Cinccino (5% encounter in ground shaking spots) and pit itself in a battle against Elesa's Emolga to show who's the true electric type, and must solo one of the Elite Fours to show that despite its small size, it's strong. It must learn and keep Volt Switch as a memento from battle with Elesa.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Sid87- Take a Magnemite named Glados. To evolve into Magneton, it must solo everyone in Burgh's gym except Burgh only using Electric moves. To evolve into Magnezone, it must defeat ten wild Dunsparce, ten wild Solosis/Gothita depending on your version, and one trainer-owned Ghost type. Also, name Purrloin Garfield.

Daevan- For nicknames, name Roselia RickyRozay and Sewaddle McPhee. Take a Darumaka named LOLZENMODE. It must defeat Elesa's Flaafy and Clay's Excadrill before it can evolve into Darmanitan. It also must know Facade and keep in for the whole game. It is not allowed to have the ability Zen Mode.
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 3rd July 2013 at 5:24 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Ok I'm starting a scramble on pokemon white. Ideas?

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

Here's my dilemma:

I have actually never completed a playthrough of B2/W2 because I just don't enjoy them as much as I have any previous pokemon games. I think they are kind of tedious and have too many distractions, and just... I dunno. I don't find them enjoyable.

I'm looking for an interesting, fun, and exciting Black 2 Challenge! Let's see what you all can do for me.

1) Riolu (Aureas): Must evolve to Lucario before challenging Burgh. Must always know a Fighting typed move. Must solo Zinzolin at any point.
    2) Purrloin (Garfield): Must solo Hugh at any point, and must solo any gym leader before it can evolve. E4 moveset: Fake Out/Taunt/Pursuit/Sucker Punch
    3) Trapinch (Thundercat): Solo all trainers in Driftveil to become Vibrava; solo Drayden's Flygon and damage Drayden's other pokemon to become Flygon.
    4) Emolga (Volty): Must solo an E4 member. Must battle against Elesa's Emolga. Must solo a wild Cincinno. Must learn and keep Volt Switch.
    5) Magnemite (Glados): Solo Castelia gym trainers to become Magneton. Must defeat 10 wild Dunsparce, 10 wild Gothita (I think, or Solosis), and one trainer-owned ghost type to become Magnezone.
    6)

I'd *PREFER* not to have two electric-types, but I'll leave that up to Lanturn and Z. If one of you feels like offering a replacement, I'd appreciate it, but if not, I'll keep them. Emolga and Magnezone have entirely different weaknesses, which is nice, but offensively, they'd pretty much be identical.

Alright, thanks, so so far i got:

1) RickyRozay the Roselia [evolve after defeating a Camerupt]
    2) McPhee the Sewaddle
    3) Tumble the Evee [evolve into Umbreon only after 35, must have covet & dig in its moveset]
    4)-LOLZENMODE the Darumaka [must defeat Elesa's Flaafy and Clay's Excadrill before it can evolve into Darmanitan. It also must know Facade and keep it for the whole game. It is not allowed to have the ability Zen Mode.]
    5)-
    6)-
    Last edited by Daevan; 4th July 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Daevan, take a Mareep. It can evolve to Flaafy after you solo 5 trainers in any gym. To evolve again, you must use 10 different healing items (including berries) on Flaafy in battle. Nickname it Vury. GL.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Daevan don't use a sixth pokemon
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Here's my dilemma:

2) Purrloin (Garfield): Must solo Hugh at any point, and must solo any gym leader before it can evolve. E4 moveset: Fake Out/Taunt/Pursuit/Sucker Punch
    3) Trapinch (Thundercat): Solo all trainers in Driftveil to become Vibrava; solo Drayden's Flygon and damage Drayden's other pokemon to become Flygon.
    4) Emolga (Volty): Must solo an E4 member. Must battle against Elesa's Emolga. Must solo a wild Cincinno. Must learn and keep Volt Switch.
    5) Magnemite (Glados): Solo Castelia gym trainers to become Magneton. Must defeat 10 wild Dunsparce, 10 wild Gothita (I think, or Solosis), and one trainer-owned ghost type to become Magnezone.
    6)

I'd *PREFER* not to have two electric-types, but I'll leave that up to Lanturn and Z. If one of you feels like offering a replacement, I'd appreciate it, but if not, I'll keep them. Emolga and Magnezone have entirely different weaknesses, which is nice, but offensively, they'd pretty much be identical.
    Maybe replace with Emolga with a Cubchoo?

In order to get Cubchoo, you must get it from the Hidden Grotto on Route 7.
    If you fail to find one before winter sets in, you must catch one from the grass.

Hidden Grotto Cubchoo
    This Cubchoo must solo Hugh in Undella (pre-National), Marlon, and Zinzolin in his second-to-last battle to evolve.

It must also participate in a Pokéstars studio Movie with a box office of 999,999 billion before going into Victory Road.
    It must also solo Hugh's Bouffalant in Victory Road.

And, it must solo Iris's Hydreigon.

Once evolved, it must always know Icicle Crash and Brick Break.

Normal Grass Cubchoo

This Cubchoo must solo Marlon, Zinzolin in his last battle, and Colress to evolve.

It must solo Hugh in Victory Road and Marshall to continue.

It must also solo Iris's Lapras and Aggron.

It may NEVER learn Aqua Jet, Icicle Crash, or Brick Break.

Yup. Restrictions depend on which one you caught.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Maybe replace with Emolga with a Cubchoo?

In order to get Cubchoo, you must get it from the Hidden Grotto on Route 7.
    If you fail to find one before winter sets in, you must catch one from the grass.

Hidden Grotto Cubchoo
    This Cubchoo must solo Hugh in Undella (pre-National), Marlon, and Zinzolin in his second-to-last battle to evolve.

It must also participate in a Pokéstars studio Movie with a box office of 999,999 billion before going into Victory Road.
    It must also solo Hugh's Bouffalant in Victory Road.

And, it must solo Iris's Hydreigon.

Once evolved, it must always know Icicle Crash and Brick Break.

Normal Grass Cubchoo

This Cubchoo must solo Marlon, Zinzolin in his last battle, and Colress to evolve.

It must solo Hugh in Victory Road and Marshall to continue.

It must also solo Iris's Lapras and Aggron.

It may NEVER learn Aqua Jet, Icicle Crash, or Brick Break.

Yup. Restrictions depend on which one you caught.
    Jesus Christ. That's.... Christ. I can't even... wow.

Well, I've NEVER seen a pokemon in a Hidden Grotto, and I hate PokeStar studios (one of the tedious distractions I mentioned earlier ), so I guess I'm going with a regular grass Cubchoo.

And considering I can't even fathom what it would take for a Cubchoo to solo Colress (I've had Colress murder over-leveled, fully evolved ice-types of mine in Nuzlockes) at the end of the game... I guess I'm getting a Cubchoo that just sits in my 6th slot.

6) Cubchoo (nickname pending): Sit quietly in my 6th slot and think about what it's done.

Weakness against Fighting. Weakness against fighting everywhere.
    Last edited by Sid87; 4th July 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Jesus Christ. That's.... Christ. I can't even... wow.

Well, I've NEVER seen a pokemon in a Hidden Grotto, and I hate PokeStar studios (one of the tedious distractions I mentioned earlier ), so I guess I'm going with a regular grass Cubchoo.

And considering I can't even fathom what it would take for a Cubchoo to solo Colress (I've had Colress murder over-leveled, fully evolved ice-types of mine in Nuzlockes) at the end of the game... I guess I'm getting a Cubchoo that just sits in my 6th slot.

6) Cubchoo (nickname pending): Sit quietly in my 6th slot and think about what it's done.

Weakness against Fighting. Weakness against fighting everywhere.
    ^.^

Fine.

I'll make other restricitons for it?

Instead of soloing Marlon, Zinzolin, and Colress, it must faint on Turn 1 against all of them.

It may never learn Aqua Jet.

Call it EvlHugBear.

Well, I suppose I'll change mine even though from the looks of it raising Glados will be easier than Volty. Instead, take a Frillish. You must keep the first one you encounter.

If it is a male, it must wait five levels after it is supposed to evolve into Jellicent to evolve. It must be caught in Route 6 with Surf. It must know Surf and Hex always. Name it Pringles.

If it is a female, it must defeat ten wild Pokemon in shaking grass that are NOT Audino to evolve. It must be caught in Lostlorn Forest. It must always know Surf and Energy Ball(you can get an Energy Ball TM in Aspertia with Surf). Name it U JELLI?.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Daevan use a Roggenrola. Name it Dr. Rock In order for it to evolve it must solo a Pokemon Breeder 5 times WITHOUT healing. To evolve again it must solo Skyla and 1 of elesa trainers.

I'm reposting my scramble.

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.
    3: Kesha the Trubbish. Must poison 20 pokemon before it can evolve.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus is it okay if we ask you to use 2 pokemon to speed it up because not many people have posted on this topic for a bit?
    Seeing this is in your favorite pokemon list: Use a Joltic. It must be a boy. Name it spiderman (if it can fit) or if it can't fit sparky,
    It's only bug type move is Signal Beam. To evolve it must solo Skyla and the trainers in the gym without healing.
    If we are alot to say 2 pokemon for you to use this is the 2nd pokemon.
    Have a Cottonee/Petilil Whatever one you can find easier or prefer.
    Name Cottonee Fluffy. If you have petilil name it: Flower pot. Cottonee must know Cotton spore or cotton gaurd. If you have petilil it must learn petal dance in it's final moveset.
    In order for Cottonee to evolve it must defeat a trainers petilil. For petilil to evolve it must take out a trainers cottonee.

Starting a play through on Black 2 (make it a very hard one). My only restriction is il be breeding my team from white 2 (all pokemon are available). Feel free to set breeding restrictions on IVs, Nature, Etc.

SteelySam take a Female Jolly Dunsparce name it Fail it must have the eggmove AncientPower and keep it for the whole game

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Also Il be playing on challenge difficulty
    - Fail (Jolly Dunsparce w/ eggmove Ancient Power indefinitely)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

SteelySam, take a Sunkern. It must have a nature which lowers Speed and an IV of 0 in HP. To evolve into Sunflora, it must solo Roxie and Burgh while having less than half of its HP left throughout the battles, and you may not use any healing items or berries on it. After evolving, it must also solo Skyla without using any moves that deal direct damage. Also, its final moveset must be Grasswhistle / Worry Seed / Sunny Day / Endeavor. Nickname it Solarpetal.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    it must solo Roxie and Burgh while having less than half of its HP left throughout the battles, and you may not use any healing items or berries on it. After evolving, it must also solo Skyla without using any moves that deal direct damage.
    Just to clarify, Solarpetal has to solo Roxie and Burgh with 1/2 HP at the beginning of the battle to evolve and may heal by means other than items and berries as long as it is not brought above 1/2 HP?
    This team is looking pretty incredible.
    - Fail (Female Jolly Dunsparce w/ eggmove Ancient Power indefinitely)
    - Solarpetal (nature that lowers Speed, IV 0 in HP, evolves by soloing Roxie and Burgh with 1/2 HP throughout the battle without healing items or berries, After evolving it must solo Skyla with indirect damage. Final moveset Grasswhistle / Worry Seed / Sunny Day / Endeavor
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by SteelySam; 10th July 2013 at 8:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelySam View Post
    Just to clarify, Solarpetal has to solo Roxie and Burgh with 1/2 HP at the beginning of the battle to evolve and may heal by means other than items and berries as long as it is not brought above 1/2 HP?
    Yes, that's it.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

SteelySam, use a Chimchar. It must know Fake Out (via breeding) permanently. It cannot learn Mach Punch as a Monferno. It must solo Marlon and Colress' first battle as well as Burgh. It can evolve into Monferno if it knows Flamethrower. (TM, breeding, or level up) and Infernape if it KOs 10 Pokemon with Close Combat.

Good luck.

SteelySam, take a Magnemite. It must keep forever Metal Sound. To evolve, it must solo 5 trainers with Electric-type Pokemon in their team. And it must solo Drayden to evolve again. Good luck.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast