Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It must solo Marlon and Colress' first battle as well as Burgh.
    Solarpetal has to solo Burgh

- Fail (Female Jolly Dunsparce w/ eggmove Ancient Power indefinitely)
    - Solarpetal (nature that lowers Speed, IV 0 in HP, evolves by soloing Roxie and Burgh with 1/2 HP throughout the battle without healing items or berries, After evolving it must solo Skyla with indirect damage. Final moveset Grasswhistle / Worry Seed / Sunny Day / Endeavor
    - Chimchar (Fake Out indefinitely, cannot learn mach punch as monferno, solo Marlon and Colress' first battle, cant evolve to Monferno till it knows flamethrower and Infernape after 10 KOs with Close Combat)
    - Magnemite (Metal Sound indefinitely, solo 5 trainers with Electric types to evolve and must solo Drayden to evolve again)
    -
    -

you guys are cruel

Ok, doing a Scramble on White, don't mind what starter, no "must solo ____" restrictions, otherwise go mental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Argon Wartortle, take an Archen. It can evolve after beating five Zebstrika and one Emolga.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 21st July 2013 at 4:24 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Argon Wartotle, take a Drilbur. It must evolve after beating 5 Water types, 2 Grass types and 1 Flying types. Nickname it Rock Hard.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Steely Sam use a Grimer. Call it Sludge.
    In order to evolve it must solo Clays Excadrill. It must know Venoshock.
    Agron Wartturtle use Tepig as your starter. Must solo Cheren 3 times (In your bedroom counts) And Bianca twice (In your bedroom twice) It also must solo the first gym leader OR the trainers in their. In order for tepig to evolve again it must solo Elesas emolga and Clays Palptitoad. Call it Ham.

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.
    3: Kesha the Trubbish. Must poison 20 pokemon before it can evolve.
    4. Spiderman the Joltic. It's only bug type move is Signal Beam. To evolve it must solo Skyla and the trainers in the gym without healing.
    5. Flower Pot the Petlil. Must have Petal dance on it's final moveset. Evolves after defeating a trainers Cottonee.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus take a Litwick. It must solo Skyla's Swanna to evolve into Lampent. To evolve into Chandelure, it must defeat 10 Rock-types.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I am looking for a team to beat black 2 with. must be all fire. NO NICKNAMES. I can get any move they can possibly learn. It must also cover for all fire weaknesses and secondary weaknesses.
    One so far.
    Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I'd like to try one of these for my White version.

Two things, though.

First off, I want to start with Snivy (if that's allowed), but people can add clauses to it.

Second, I do not have access to a Black version, so no Black exclusives.

Other than those two rules, anything goes, really.

Golden_Latias, take a Blitzle. It can evolve after solo one of Elesa's and Clay's Pokemon. It must never learn Wild Charge.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Golden_Latias, take a Stunfisk, catch it in a Heal Ball. It must have Static as its ability and it must learn and keep Muddy Water.

need 4 more pokemon
    1. No move restrictions
    2. Must have a flyer and a surfer(can be same Pokemon)
    3. Nicknames required
    4. Evolutionary restrictions required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

litleo729, take a Munna. It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison. Nickname it Piggies.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Okay, so so far I've got:

1. Snivy (no clauses, but if somebody would like to add one, feel free to)
    2. Blitzle (can only evolve after soloing one of Elesa and Clay's Pokemon and no Wild Charge)
    3. Stunfisk (must catch in Heal Ball, must have Static, must learn Muddy Water)

Seems fun.

Golden_Latias - Get yourself a Woobat. It can only evolve into Swoobat once it solo's all the trainers in Route 16.

litleo729 - You can also have a Woobat for your Flyer, but it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions [it must be the sixth evolution].

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.
    4. Spiderman the Joltic. It's only bug type move is Signal Beam. To evolve it must solo Skyla and the trainers in the gym without healing.
    5. Flower Pot the Petlil. Must have Petal dance on it's final moveset. Evolves after defeating a trainers Cottonee.

The Super Zekrom? Did you look at my pokemon I had already? Spiderman must solo Skyla in case you didn't see.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Okay, I'm sorry, instead of that, your Litwick must solo one of Bianca's or Cheren's Pokemon in order to evolve into Lampent. To evolve again, you can use my last restriction.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Golden Latias catch a Basculin and name it Grump. Before it can learn any TMs or HMs, it has to defeat at least 6 electric or grass types by itself.
    Shinies:

-Honedge
    -Hoendge
    -Hoenndge
    -Hoenn
    HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED

[img]http://oi42.*******.com/34zkni8.jpg[/img]
    Credit to FairyWitch and Astral Shadow for the buttons.

No pokemon until Petlil. Yay Challenge

6. Will the Litwik. Must solo one of Bianca/Cheren's pokemon to evolve to Lampent. Must defeat 10 rock types to evolve to Chandelure.

Yay I'm done!!!
    Name for Litwik?
    Last edited by Tumnus; 3rd August 2013 at 7:27 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Tumnus, name your Litwik Will.
    Shinies:

-Honedge
    -Hoendge
    -Hoenndge
    -Hoenn
    HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED

[img]http://oi42.*******.com/34zkni8.jpg[/img]
    Credit to FairyWitch and Astral Shadow for the buttons.

I'm goin for a White challenge. Want:
    -NO soloing to evolve. Could never do that.
    -At least ONE Ice type. From Unova.
    -Everyone must know ONE STAB move.
    - Starter must know ONE HM
    - NO move with power over 85.
    -Must have full team by BADGE CHECK GATES.
    -Team must be halfway complete by BURGH.
    -Team can only know a total of 14 MOVES by Pokemon League.
    -Have fun deciding!
    Pokemon
    -Cryogonal(Frost Breath and always lowest level on team.)
    -Dwebble(Rock Slide, must defeat 5 Klinks and 3 Ferroseeds) Hyuga
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Nickname for Cryogonal? Nothing stupid.
    Last edited by Darkened_Kingdra; 5th August 2013 at 2:50 AM.
    Formerly Grav.
    Quite inactive, but still available. If you have a fanfic that no one wants to review, PM/VM me and I'll give you a hand.

Grav - Make that Ice-type Cryogonal. My only conditions are that it must now Frost Breath and that from the moment you catch it, it must ALWAYS be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team. By lowest-levelled, I mean that the second lowest-levelled Pokemon must be at least one level higher than Cryogonal [ie. no tied levels]. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Grav, take a Dwebble. For the STAB move, you can pick either Rock Slide or Bug Bite. To evolve, it must defeat 5 Klinks and 3 Ferroseeds. Nikname it Hyuga.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Grav, take a Snivy as your starter, it must know Cut, Leaf Tornado and Leech Seed. It can evolve into Servine after defeating a Blitzle and into Serperior after beating a Zebstrika. Nickname it Snakebreak.

Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast