Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Aw, I hate Snivy.
    Pokemon:
    Cryogonal(Vortex) with Frost Breath and lowest level on team.
    Dwebble(Hyuga) with Rock Slide and must solo 5 Klinks and 3 Ferroseeds.
    Snivy(Snakebreak) with Cut, Leech Seed, and Leaf Tornado.
    Defeat Blitzle to evolve and Zebstrika to evolve again.
    Last edited by Darkened_Kingdra; 8th August 2013 at 8:06 PM.
    Formerly Grav.
    Quite inactive, but still available. If you have a fanfic that no one wants to review, PM/VM me and I'll give you a hand.

1. No move restrictions
    2. Must have a flyer and a surfer
    3. Nicknames required
    4. Evolutionary restrictions required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    3.Piggies(munna)- It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison.
    4.???(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions
    Dramatic Melody, please give me a nickname for the woobat
    Last edited by litleo729; 8th August 2013 at 6:49 PM.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

Grav - Name your Cryogonal "Vortex".

litleo729 - Name your Woobat "Sixth" as it should be the sixth evolution of your team.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by litleo729 View Post
    1. No move restrictions
    2. Must have a surfer
    3. Nicknames required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    3.Piggies(munna)- It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison.
    4.???(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions
    Dramatic Melody, please give me a nickname for the woobat
    Kong(Darumaka) Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.

1. No move restrictions
    3. Nicknames required
    5. Only trade to evolve

4.Sixth(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions(flyer)
    5.Kong(Darumaka)- Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.
    One more pokemon
    Please make it a surfer(I don't want my starter to be an HM slave)
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

1. No move restrictions
    3. Nicknames required
    5. Only trade to evolve

4.Sixth(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions(flyer)
    5.Kong(Darumaka)- Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.
    One more pokemon
    For No. 6, Tympole. Can only evolve from Palpitoad into Siesmitoad when Palpitoad defeats a member of the E4 whilst being the only member in your party that hasn't fainted.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

1. No move restrictions
    3. Nicknames required
    5. Only trade to evolve

One more pokemon
    Also, make it be called HermitHelm.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

PokemonOwn, can I evolve tympole to palpitoad any time I want?
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

I'd like to have a challenge on my White version with an emphasis on using pokemon I've never bothered with before on a playthrough. (basically none of these: starters, simipour, simisage, zebstrika, swoobat, darmanitan, cofagrigus, unfezant, galvantula, krookodile, carracosta, liepard, sawsbuck)

Also try to consider when I'd be obtaining each team member, as I've been a bit stuck on a White 2 challenge I got here a while back due to only having Purrloin and Marill for the first 4 gyms.. but all the same I don't want an easy challenge, Thanks.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

~EternalDarkness~ - Get yourself a Petilil. It can only evolve after you cross Tubeline Bridge. Name it Tempo. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

@~EternalDarkness~ Get a Vanillite. To evolve, it must learn Mirror Shot and can never forget it. To evolve again, it needs to solo 2 of the 3 following Pokemon: Skyla's Swanna, Brycen's Beartic and Iris's Haxorus. If you're looking for a name, try Merric.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

@~EternalDarkness~ get a lilipup. To evolve, it must solo Lenora's gym. To evolve it a second time, you must send it in after one of your pokemon has fainted and revenge kill with retaliate. It must gain a level off of the revenge kill. Otherwise it does not count. You must keep retaliate forever on your lillipup once you defeat Lenora

~EternalDarkness~, take a Tympole. It can evolve into Palpitoad normally. In order to evolve into Seismatoad you cannot use it in the gym battle against Elesa, Clay, or Skyla at all. After you beat Skyla it can evolve.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

~EternalDarkness~, take a Dwebble. It can evolve after you have given it one each of all the vitamins. It must also have Sturdy as its ability.

EternalDarkness, take a Blitzle named Marty. It may only evolve into Zebstrika after getting ten Motor Drive boosts from ten different Emolga, five of which must be owned by a trainer. Its E4 moveset must be Overheat/Wild Charge/Double Kick/Return.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Wow thanks for that. Hey Z-nogyroP could you possibly give me something else? Zebstrika is on the list of pokemon I was hoping to not use.

-Petilil (Tempo): It can only evolve after you cross Tubeline Bridge.
    -Vanillite (Merric): To evolve, it must learn Mirror Shot and can never forget it. To evolve again, it needs to solo 2 of the 3 following Pokemon: Skyla's Swanna, Brycen's Beartic and Iris's Haxorus.
    -Lilipup (?): To evolve, it must solo Lenora's gym. To evolve it a second time, you must send it in after one of your pokemon has fainted and revenge kill with retaliate. It must gain a level off of the revenge kill. Otherwise it does not count. You must keep retaliate forever on your lillipup once you defeat Lenora.
    -Tympole (?): It can evolve into Palpitoad normally. In order to evolve into Seismatoad you cannot use it in the gym battle against Elesa, Clay, or Skyla at all. After you beat Skyla it can evolve.
    -Dwebble (?):
    -
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

~EternalDarkness~
    Take a Pansear. In order to evolve, it must solo Burgh's Leavanny, Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's Excadrill. It must keep Flame Burst in its move set at all times.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Oh shoot sorry, forgot >.<

Well, I'd give you something else, but I think Seanferno's taken my chance.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Hey everyone, time for a new challenge for me
    I am looking for a monotype scramble in White, with the type being BUG
    Made a little bit of a challenge for myself
    I am able to trade pokemon/eggs from Soul Silver, White 2, Platinum, Pearl and Diamond
    So give me your worst (well not actually your worst, but a little bit of a challenge)

P.S I am looking to have 8 pokemon
    P.P.S And no more than three Gen V bug pokemon please
    Last edited by concon423; 13th August 2013 at 5:25 AM.

concon423, take a Venipede. It must Burgh's Leavanny to evolve into Whirlipede. To evolve again, it must able to take out one of Bianca's and Cheren's Pokemon. It must only have Bug Bite and Venoshock for it's STAB moves if you accept it, otherwise you can ignore it. Nickname it Scorps.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

1. Must have a flyer and a surfer
    2. Nicknames required
    3. Evolutionary restrictions required
    4. Allowed to use on traded Pokemon
    5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Zebstrika
    Last edited by The Exalt; 13th August 2013 at 9:12 PM.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

concon423, take a Ledyba. It can evolve into Ledian after soling five wild Boldore. It must also know Mach Punch at all times. Nickname it Gold Star.

The Exalt, take a Finneon. To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle. Nickname it Not Fishy.

2. Nicknames required
    5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Blitzl - Must breed one yourself
    2. (Not Fishy) Finneon - To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    2. Nicknames required
    5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Blitzl - Must breed one yourself
    2. (Not Fishy) Finneon - To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle.
    @The Exalt
    Take a Murkrow as your flyer. It must learn Retaliate right after you get the TM after beating Lenora. In order to evolve, It must kill one of Skyla's Pokemon with Retaliate after that same Pokemon has killed one of your Pokemon. It also must kill 10 Zebstrika (LV 30 or higher) on Route 7. It must always keep Retaliate until you get TM Thunder Wave and teach it to Murkrow. You cannot teach Murkrow Thunder Wave until you defeat Brycen. It must always keep Thunder Wave after. (Hint: TM Thunder Wave can be found in the Nimbasa City Pokemart.)
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

The Exalt, take a Chikorita! It must be bred and have the egg move Nature Power- If you can't, I can trade you my Level 1 Chikorita (male) with that move. To evolve it must beat ten Pokémon that it is weak to that are its level or higher to evolve into Bayleaf. To evolve again, it must OHKO a Fire Type with any kind of move. Any level but under five levels of the Bayleaf. Name it NatureRULZ.
    , the god of glitches

Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast