Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Tarro57, take a Corsola. Only restriction is that it must be the highest-leveled Pokemon in your team when you challenge the E4.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    Thanks guys

I am starting a Scramble in White, I have Black 2 for breeding (nicknames and evo/move restrictions please)

Team:
    - Snivy (Naagin,female), It must solo Burgh's team by itself to evolve into Servine. It must solo Drayden's Haxorus to evolve into Serperior.
    - Patrat (Billy), Must know 1 biting move at all times. It can only evolve after defeating Lenora's Watchog alone.
    - Drilbur (Metal Mole), It can evolve after beating Clay's Excadrill. It must also know Hone Claws and Horn Drill.
    - Mareep (Reeper), In order to evolve, it must defeat any of 20 ghost-types. To evolve again, you must solo Clay (except for Excadrill...) without using any heal items like potions or berries.
    -
    -

Last 3 must be Non-Unova Pokémon
    Bumping to the new page

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

I want to start a Scramble challenge for pokemon Black, I have acces to almost all pokemon and can breed for the suggested pokemon.
    extra rules:
    - Moveset restrictions
    - Evolution requirements
    - Must have Nicknames
    Last edited by XLegendaryArcanineX; 16th August 2013 at 1:37 PM.

I am starting a Scramble in White, I have Black 2 for breeding (nicknames and evo/move restrictions please)

Team:
    - Snivy (Naagin,female), It must solo Burgh's team by itself to evolve into Servine. It must solo Drayden's Haxorus to evolve into Serperior.
    - Patrat (Billy), Must know 1 biting move at all times. It can only evolve after defeating Lenora's Watchog alone.
    - Drilbur (Metal Mole), It can evolve after beating Clay's Excadrill. It must also know Hone Claws and Horn Drill.
    - Mareep (Reeper), In order to evolve, it must defeat any of 20 ghost-types. To evolve again, you must solo Clay (except for Excadrill...) without using any heal items like potions or berries.
    - Lotad (Usopp), it can evolve into Lombre after soloing Cheren's Pidove on route 20. It can evolve into Ludicolo after it learns the TM rain dance. It's ability must be Swift Swim and its final moveset must be: Surf, Rain Dance, Giga Drain and Hyper Voice.
    -

Last 3 must be Non-Unova Pokémon

I edited my post cause i wanted to start a challenge myself and did not want to doublepost but i'm glad you read it :P

XLegendaryArcanineX, use a Sandile. It can evolve into Krokorok once Elesa has been beaten (doesn't have to solo her or anything). It can evolve into Krookodile after you have defeated 3 different Ice type Pokemon. Name it KingKRool.

HeroicRein, take a Chimchar. Nickname it DiddyKong. Can evolve into Monferno once it learns 2 TM's/HM's (can be 2 TM's, 2 HM's, or one of each). It can evolve into Infernape after it has defeated one of Skylas Pokemon.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

XLegendaryArcanineX - Catch a Tympole. It can only evolve into Palpitoad once it beats five Plasma grunts by itself. It can only evolve into Seismitoad once it beats N in Chargestone Cave by itself. Name it Round, named as such because it must keep Round for the entire game. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

XlegendaryArcanineX, take a Deerling, name it Hierba. It can only use Grass- and Normal-type moves, and it can never forget Leech Seed. It must have the ability Sap Sipper. To evolve into Sawsbuck, you must activate its Sap Sipper ability against 5 different trainers, by using Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad and predicting that a Grass-type move is coming, so then you switch into Deerling and get an attack boost.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Ok so team untill now:
    - KingKRool the Sandile:It can evolve into Krokorok once Elesa has been beaten (doesn't have to solo her or anything). It can evolve into Krookodile after you have defeated 3 different Ice type Pokemon.
    - Round the Tympole (must keep the move Round): It can only evolve into Palpitoad once it beats five Plasma grunts by itself. It can only evolve into Seismitoad once it beats N in Chargestone Cave by itself.
    - Hierba the Deerling: It can only use Grass- and Normal-type moves, and it can never forget Leech Seed. It must have the ability Sap Sipper. To evolve into Sawsbuck, you must activate its Sap Sipper ability against 5 different trainers, by using Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad and predicting that a Grass-type move is coming, so then you switch into Deerling and get an attack boost.

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    1. Must have a flyer and a surfer
    2. Nicknames required
    3. Evolutionary restrictions required
    4. Allowed to use on traded Pokemon
    5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Blitzl - Must breed one yourself
    2. (Not Fishy) Finneon - To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle.
    3. (NatureRULZ) Chikorita - It must be bred and have the egg move Nature Power. To evolve it must beat ten Pokémon that it is weak to that are its level or higher to evolve into Bayleaf. To evolve again, it must OHKO a Fire Type with any kind of move. Any level but under five levels of the Bayleaf.
    4. (Screwbat) Woobat - in order to evolve, it must solo Skyla.
    5. (Bilbo) Riolu - it can only evolve if it solos burgh

One More!
    Bumping up a page!
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

The Exalt, take a Porygon named Google. To evolve into a Porygon2 it must learn an Electric move, a Psychic move, and a Bug move. They do not have to deal damage. It may evolve into a Porygon-Z after being Poisoned ten times by a non-Poison type. To learn TMs it must solo Clay's Krokorok and Palpitoad.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Tarro57, take a Corsola. Only restriction is that it must be the highest-leveled Pokemon in your team when you challenge the E4.
    Somebody nickname it for me please!
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

XLegendaryArcanineX, take a Darumaka. It can evolve after using Fire Punch to burn a Pokemon belonging to a Gym Leader. After evolving, it must forget Fire Punch as soon as possible and the only Fire move it may know afterwards is Flare Blitz. It must also know Work Up and Hammer Arm. Nickname it Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarro57 View Post
    Somebody nickname it for me please!
    Nickname it Coral Ship.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Ok so team untill now:
    - KingKRool the Sandile:It can evolve into Krokorok once Elesa has been beaten (doesn't have to solo her or anything). It can evolve into Krookodile after you have defeated 3 different Ice type Pokemon.
    - Round the Tympole (must keep the move Round): It can only evolve into Palpitoad once it beats five Plasma grunts by itself. It can only evolve into Seismitoad once it beats N in Chargestone Cave by itself.
    - Hierba the Deerling: It can only use Grass- and Normal-type moves, and it can never forget Leech Seed. It must have the ability Sap Sipper. To evolve into Sawsbuck, you must activate its Sap Sipper ability against 5 different trainers, by using Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad and predicting that a Grass-type move is coming, so then you switch into Deerling and get an attack boost.
    - Monster the Darumaka: It can evolve after using Fire Punch to burn a Pokemon belonging to a Gym Leader. After evolving, it must forget Fire Punch as soon as possible and the only Fire move it may know afterwards is Flare Blitz. It must also know Work Up and Hammer Arm.

I hope i get the last 2 suggestions tonight cause im going on vacation tomorrow and might not have wifi there :P

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendaryArcanineX View Post
    Ok so team untill now:
    - Monster the Darumaka: It can evolve after using Fire Punch to burn a Pokemon belonging to a Gym Leader. After evolving, it must forget Fire Punch as soon as possible and the only Fire move it may know afterwards is Flare Blitz. It must also know Work Up and Hammer Arm.

I hope i get the last 2 suggestions tonight cause im going on vacation tomorrow and might not have wifi there :P
    Take a Cubchoo.

It must be the only Pokémon in your Team after you catch it, until you get to Opelucid City.

It must solo Brycen to evolve.

Before going to Route 10, it must have the following Moveset: Icicle Crash, Aqua Jet, Brick Break, Rock Slide.
    It may never forget any of these Moves, except Aqua Jet, which must be replaced by dive as soon as you get it.

What nickname do you want it to have?

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendaryArcanineX View Post
    What nickname do you want it to have?
    Oh, yeah, nickname it Snifflez.

If nobody else posts I can give you another one if you're on a time limit here.

Yeah you can suggest the last one, then i can finally start :P

K.

Take a Munna. It must be Female, and it must be called Nyte.

It must solo Bianca's Munna/Musharna twice, to evolve.

It must solo Caitlin to continue.

It must have the following moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball, and Nightmare.

C'mon, gimme more suggestions!
    Team:
    - Barboach (Quaker) In order to evolve, it must kill 10 Pokemon with Magnitude 9 or higher. It also must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's Excadrill. It must always keep Magnitude until it learns Earthquake. It must always have Earthquake in its moveset.
    - Growlithe (Dingo) To evolve, it must solo Skyla and defeat 5 Darumaka and 5 Sandile.
    - Sigilyph (Guardian) It must know Cosmic Power and Gravity.
    - Shroomish (You choose the restrictions.)
    -
    -
    Seanferno is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig.

Spoiler:- My Teams:

I get all my art from:

@Evanilluxe, take Cubchoo, name it Yeti, to evolve, it must be Max Revived 3 times.
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

Team:
    - Lotad (Usopp), it can evolve into Lombre after soloing Cheren's Pidove on route 20. It can evolve into Ludicolo after it learns the TM rain dance. It's ability must be Swift Swim and its final moveset must be: Surf, Rain Dance, Giga Drain and Hyper Voice.
    - Chimchar (DiddyKong) It can evolve into Monferno once it learns 2 TM's/HM's (can be 2 TM's, 2 HM's, or one of each). It can evolve into Infernape after it has defeated one of Skylas Pokemon.

Thanks guys, I think this will be a good team

Can you give me some restrictions for Shroomish?

Team:
    - Barboach (Quaker) In order to evolve, it must kill 10 Pokemon with Magnitude 9 or higher. It also must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's Excadrill. It must always keep Magnitude until it learns Earthquake. It must always have Earthquake in its moveset.
    - Growlithe (Dingo) To evolve, it must solo Skyla and defeat 5 Darumaka and 5 Sandile.
    - Cubchoo (Yeti) (To evolve, it must be Max Revived three times.)
    -
    Seanferno is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig.

I get all my art from:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanilluxe View Post
    Can you give me some restrictions for Shroomish?

Team:
    -
    Your Shroomish must be Male.

It must be called Mellow.

It must have either Poison Heal or Technician as it's Ability.

In order to evolve, it must solo Marlon, and Zinzolin in the Plasma Frigate when it is moored at Route 21.

Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must have the followi moveset: Spore, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, and Thunderpunch.
    It may never orget these Moves.

Team:
    - Shroomish (Mellow) (It must be Male. It must have either Poison Heal or Technician as it's Ability. In order to evolve, it must solo Marlon, and Zinzolin in the Plasma Frigate when it is moored at Route 21. Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must have the following moveset: Spore, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, and Thunderpunch.
    It may never forget these Moves.)
    -

One more!

I get all my art from:

Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast