Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I am looking for a team to beat black 2 with. must be all fire. NO NICKNAMES. I can get any move they can possibly learn. It must also cover for all fire weaknesses and secondary weaknesses.
    One so far.
    Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Hey everyone, time for a new challenge for me
    I am looking for a monotype scramble in White, with the type being BUG
    Made a little bit of a challenge for myself
    I am able to trade pokemon/eggs from Soul Silver, White 2, Platinum, Pearl and Diamond
    So give me your worst (well not actually your worst, but a little bit of a challenge)

P.S I am looking to have 8 pokemon
    P.P.S And no more than three Gen V bug pokemon please
    P.P.P.S No nicknames please

Team
    - Ledyba. It can evolve into Ledian after soling five wild Boldore. It must also know Mach Punch at all times
    - Venipede. It must Burgh's Leavanny to evolve into Whirlipede. To evolve again, it must able to take out one of Bianca's and Cheren's Pokemon. It must only have Bug Bite and Venoshock for it's STAB moves
    - Herecross, it must always have brick brake until replaced by close combat, and cannot learn close combat unless it solos brycen
    - Skorupi, and since it's evolution isn't bug, it's up to you if you want to evolve it! If you want to make an exception, evolve it once it solos Burgh! If you don't plan on evolving it, it still has to solo Burgh in order to stay in your party
    -
    -
    -
    -

More team members please

@ PKMNinja - Take a Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.

@ concon423 - Take a Surskit. It must learn the TM Scald from the Cold Storage before it can evolve and cannot forget Scald. It also must have defeated one of Clay's Pokemon after evolving. If not, then you can still keep it with you, but you can't use it for gym or rival battles until you reach Dragonspiral Tower, where it must solo 3 Plasma Grunts. If it doesn't do that either, then you can't use it for Elite 4.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    3.Piggies(munna)- It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison. 4.Sixth(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions
    5.Kong(Darumaka)- Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.
    6. HermitHelm(tympole)- Can evolve from Palpitoad into Siesmitoad when Palpitoad defeats a member of the E4 while being the only member in your party that hasn't fainted.
    Thanks for the pokemon.
    This looks like it will be fun.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

PKMNinja - Have fun with Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself. Good luck!

concon423 - Catch yourself a Dwebble. Make sure it has Sturdy, because for it to evolve into Crustle, it must survive twenty attacks with Sturdy. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Hello there everyone

I am planning to do a Egglocke challenge on my pokemon black 2 and i would love it if you guys could send me some eggs for my team.

Rules:
    -No Legendary
    -Must know there 1st level move
    -Must have an ability
    -Try not the name the eggs something that a give away like Bulba for a Bulbasaur egg
    -Decent stats

But other then that i will take any pokemon c:

concon423, take a Joltik. It must always be the lowest levelled Pokemon you have, and can only evolve when all four of its current moves has been used against it. If it learns a new move, then it restarts (i.e. it must be hit not only with that move, but the three other moves it already had as well).

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

concon423, take a Burmy as your last Pokemon. It must be female and evolve into a Plant Cloak Wormadam. Before evolution, it must use Bug Bite to eat Cheren's starter's Oran Berry. After evolution, if you have the game, trade it to Black or White 2 and tutor it Signal Beam and Electroweb- if not, teach it Grass Knot and Rain Dance as soon as possible. It must keep these moves until you beat the game.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

I am looking for a team to beat black 2 with. must be all fire. NO NICKNAMES. I can get any move they can possibly learn. It must also cover for all fire weaknesses and secondary weaknesses.

Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.
    Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.
    Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

PKMNinja, I think you'll do well with a Zen-Mode Darmanitan. Use the RageCandyBar (if that's what it's called) and make sure the moves it knows are all focused on special attacks.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

PKMNinja, take a Torkoal. It is not allowed to learn any Fire Type moves - if it starts off with one or is forced to learn one as you level it up, you must replace it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMNinja View Post

Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.
    Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself.
    Take a Numel.

In order to evolve, it must solo 5 Fire Types, 5 Water Types, 5 Grass Types, and the Breeder on Route 22 25 times.

After evolving, it must solo Colress's Klinklang, Marlon's Wailord, and Zinzolin's Weavile (last battle)

Before challenging the Pokémon League it must know: Eruption, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and either Flash Cannon or Iron Head.
    It may never forget these Moves once learnt.

i would like to take the scramble challenge. i have no restrictions, except that all pokemon must be able to catch in b/w or b2/w2. (im playing b2 btw)
    Swalot is sure to be used, but i dont know any restrictions for it.

-Swalot
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

give me ideas plz
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

First of all, Shiny Swalot, take a Pansage. Nickname it Rodney. Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.

As for a restriction for Swalot: It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness. Call it Human.

i would like to take the scramble challenge. i have no restrictions, except that all pokemon must be able to catch in b/w or b2/w2. (im playing b2 btw)
    Swalot is sure to be used, but i dont know any restrictions for it.

-Swalot (Human) It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness.
    -Simisage (Rodney) Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.
    -
    -
    -
    -

4 more
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Shiny Swalot, first of all you have the best name ever. Secondly, take a luvdisc Venipede. You must find it in the dark grass paired with a Sunkern. To evolve into Whirlipede, it must know the moves Pursuit, Poison Tail, Defense Curl and Rollout. To evolve into Scolipede, it must learn Iron Defense, Bug Bite, Poison Tail, and Rollout, and you must defeat a wild Swadloon with Rollout. Its final moveset for the E4 must be Poison Jab, Megahorn, Aqua Tail and Superpower (the latter two of which you must teach by Move Tutor in Lentimas Town- you'll need 18 Blue Shards in total). Name it DAT STAB.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

lol lot of restrictions. i will use it.

and swalot is the best pokemon ever right

playing w2. acces to b/w + almost all pokemon

-Swalot (Human) It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness.
    -Simisage (Rodney) Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.
    -Scolipede (DAT STAB) You must find it in the dark grass paired with a Sunkern. To evolve into Whirlipede, it must know the moves Pursuit, Poison Tail, Defense Curl and Rollout. To evolve into Scolipede, it must learn Iron Defense, Bug Bite, Poison Tail, and Rollout, and you must defeat a wild Swadloon with Rollout. Its final moveset for the E4 must be Poison Jab, Megahorn, Aqua Tail and Superpower (the latter two of which you must teach by Move Tutor in Lentimas Town- you'll need 18 Blue Shards in total).
    -
    -
    -

3 more. also non unova pokemon possible, just like pokemon that dont start with a S
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 1st September 2013 at 9:30 PM.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Shiny Swalot, take an Exeggcute. You must catch it in a Heal or Nest Ball. To evolve, it must defeat a fully evolved Steel-Type with only Leech Seed and either Stun Spore or Sleep Powder. It must also learn and keep Sunny Day. The Leaf Stone you evolve it with must be the one found on Route 7. Nickname it X-EG-sweet.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Shiny Swalot, take an Exeggcute. You must catch it in a Heal or Nest Ball. To evolve, it must defeat a fully evolved Steel-Type with only Leech Seed and either Stun Spore or Sleep Powder. It must also learn and keep Sunny Day. The Leaf Stone you evolve it with must be the one found on Route 7. Nickname it X-EG-sweet.
    exeggcute is only available post game in B/W, so that isnt going to work. Also, please no poison or grass types anymore, because i totally have no coverage right now... (this is the last one)
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    exeggcute is only available post game in B/W, so that isnt going to work. Also, please no poison or grass types anymore, because i totally have no coverage right now... (this is the last one)
    Okay. Instead of the Exeggcute, take a Sigilyph. It must have Magic Guard and it must be captured in an Ultra Ball. Final moveset must be Gravity / Air Slash / Psyshock / Tailwind, though if you don't get another Pokemon that can use Fly, you can replace either of the moves with Fly. Nickname it Hazed Eye.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

-Scolipede (DAT STAB) You must find it in the dark grass paired with a Sunkern. To evolve into Whirlipede, it must know the moves Pursuit, Poison Tail, Defense Curl and Rollout. To evolve into Scolipede, it must learn Iron Defense, Bug Bite, Poison Tail, and Rollout, and you must defeat a wild Swadloon with Rollout. Its final moveset for the E4 must be Poison Jab, Megahorn, Aqua Tail and Superpower (the latter two of which you must teach by Move Tutor in Lentimas Town- you'll need 18 Blue Shards in total).
    -Sigilyph (Hazed Eye) It must have Magic Guard and it must be captured in an Ultra Ball. Final moveset must be Gravity / Air Slash / Psyshock / Tailwind, though if you don't get another Pokemon that can use Fly, you can replace either of the moves with Fly.
    -
    -

2 more. also non unova pokemon possible, just like pokemon that dont start with a S
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Shiny Swalot - Have fun with a Zubat that you must name Audible. To evolve into Golbat, it must defeat 10 Audinos by itself and evolve after levelling up from defeating the tenth Audino. To evolve into Crobat, it must defeat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself. Good luck!

can it be another one because i already have two poison types and a flying type

i need ice or dragon or fire or water or somethin
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

^In that case, get yourself a Trapinch. Same restrictions, but name it Flutter instead, and in addition it must have at least one non-damaging move at all times. Good luck!

-Sigilyph (Hazed Eye) It must have Magic Guard and it must be captured in an Ultra Ball. Final moveset must be Gravity / Air Slash / Psyshock / Tailwind, though if you don't get another Pokemon that can use Fly, you can replace either of the moves with Fly.
    -Flygon (Flutter) To evolve into vibrava, it must defeat 10 Audinos by itself and evolve after levelling up from defeating the tenth Audino. To evolve into flygon, it must defeat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself. in addition it must have at least one non-damaging move at all times.
    -

1 more. also non unova pokemon possible.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast