Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    playing w2. acces to b/w + almost all pokemon

-Swalot (Human) It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness.
    -Simisage (Rodney) Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.
    -Scolipede (DAT STAB) You must find it in the dark grass paired with a Sunkern. To evolve into Whirlipede, it must know the moves Pursuit, Poison Tail, Defense Curl and Rollout. To evolve into Scolipede, it must learn Iron Defense, Bug Bite, Poison Tail, and Rollout, and you must defeat a wild Swadloon with Rollout. Its final moveset for the E4 must be Poison Jab, Megahorn, Aqua Tail and Superpower (the latter two of which you must teach by Move Tutor in Lentimas Town- you'll need 18 Blue Shards in total).
    -Sigilyph (Hazed Eye) It must have Magic Guard and it must be captured in an Ultra Ball. Final moveset must be Gravity / Air Slash / Psyshock / Tailwind, though if you don't get another Pokemon that can use Fly, you can replace either of the moves with Fly.
    -Flygon (Flutter) To evolve into vibrava, it must defeat 10 Audinos by itself and evolve after levelling up from defeating the tenth Audino. To evolve into flygon, it must defeat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself. in addition it must have at least one non-damaging move at all times.
    -

1 more. also non unova pokemon possible.
    Hi Shiny Swalot, assuming you have access to this Pokemon, take a Bulbasaur and name it Alpha. It can only evolve into Ivysaur after soloing Roxie. It can evolve into Venusaur after defeating one of Skyla's Pokemon by itself. If you don't have access to Bulbasaur, then keep the same requirements, but with Snivy.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

can it be something else than a grass type. my coverage sucks right now...
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

No problem. Take a Charmander and name it Beta. It can only evolve into Charmeleon after soling Roxie and Burgh and it can only evolve into Charizard after defeating one of Drayden's Pokemon. It must always know Dragon Rage.

If you can't get Charmander, take a Tepig with the same requirements apart from the fact that it must always know Rollout.

i cant get charmander, sorry
    so i will use tepig

TY

-Swalot (Human) It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness.
    -Simisage (Rodney) Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.
    -Scolipede (DAT STAB) You must find it in the dark grass paired with a Sunkern. To evolve into Whirlipede, it must know the moves Pursuit, Poison Tail, Defense Curl and Rollout. To evolve into Scolipede, it must learn Iron Defense, Bug Bite, Poison Tail, and Rollout, and you must defeat a wild Swadloon with Rollout. Its final moveset for the E4 must be Poison Jab, Megahorn, Aqua Tail and Superpower (the latter two of which you must teach by Move Tutor in Lentimas Town- you'll need 18 Blue Shards in total).
    -Sigilyph (Hazed Eye) It must have Magic Guard and it must be captured in an Ultra Ball. Final moveset must be Gravity / Air Slash / Psyshock / Tailwind, though if you don't get another Pokemon that can use Fly, you can replace either of the moves with Fly.
    -Flygon (Flutter) To evolve into vibrava, it must defeat 10 Audinos by itself and evolve after levelling up from defeating the tenth Audino. To evolve into flygon, it must defeat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself. in addition it must have at least one non-damaging move at all times.
    -Arcanine (Corona) Has to be female. Must be caught in a Great Ball Has to learn Flamethrower and Outrage before it can evolve. Must solo against Drayden's team

DONE
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 2nd September 2013 at 6:37 PM.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

(Corona) Has to be female.
    Must be caught in a Great Ball
    Has to learn Flamethrower and Outrage before it can evolve.
    Must solo against Drayden's team

Good luck.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

sorry espeon, but o have used tepig a lot while never growlithe

so i take that one
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

sorry espeon, but o have used tepig a lot while never growlithe

so i take that one
    Haha don't worry about it! Good luck!

you too espeon
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

i just learned that i cant trade, even though i thought i could. so i need a new poke or swalot
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

If you can't have Swalot, go for its 5th Gen counterpart Trubbish instead. Exact same restrictions apply (while Trubbish can't learn Spit Up, it can learn Swallow).

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

okay, ust switch for trubbish. Lets go!
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

@ Shiny Swalot - Alright, so to replace that Pokemon, take a Tynamo from Chargestone Cave. To evolve, it must defeat 20 wild Tranquill in Route 7. To evolve again, it needs to solo all trainers in Undella Bay and must learn Aqua Tail via Move Tutor (8 Blue Shards).

EDIT: Never mind, someone beat me to it.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

i will post the story here

I madde myself female for this adventure :P. I named myself ShnSwlt and my rival ShnEspn. named tepig ShnTpg, even though not shiny
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 3rd September 2013 at 4:42 PM.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

i have just beaten the first gym. now searching for venipede
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

I am looking for a team to beat black 2 with. must be all fire. NO NICKNAMES. I can get any move they can possibly learn. It must also cover for all fire weaknesses and secondary weaknesses.

Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.
    Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.
    Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself.
    Zen-Mode Darmanitan. Use the RageCandyBar and make sure the moves it knows are all focused on special attacks.
    Take a Numel. In order to evolve, it must solo 5 Fire Types, 5 Water Types, 5 Grass Types, and the Breeder on Route 22 25 times. After evolving, it must solo Colress's Klinklang, Marlon's Wailord, and Zinzolin's Weavile Before challenging the Pokémon League it must know: Eruption, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and either Flash Cannon or Iron Head. It may never forget these Moves once learnt.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Take a Heat Rotom. It must learn overheat and shock wave always. but before it can learn shock wave, it must defeat 20 ground pokemon while wearing a ring target/ iron ball. It must solo your rivals team trice.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Hello all, I am going to do a run through of one game from every region and have decided to start with Pokémon BLACK2. So I'll be wanting six pokemon from that game including a starter, any restrictions you want I'll take. Please be quick since I only have a month to play through five games completely.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

Alright deh74, take a Timburr. Make it male and call him Massif. To evolve him into Gurdurr, he must solo three hikers in a row (meaning he cannot battle any other trainers or wild Pokemon between each hiker). To evolve into Conkeldurr, he must first learn Hammer Arm and Rock Tomb - which he must retain for the rest of the game - and then be traded with a Pokemon that is a Black or White version exclusive.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

deh74 - Get yourself a Cottonee and make sure it has Prankster because its nickname will be Jester. It can only evolve into Whimsicott after it defeats thirty trainer-owned Pokemon which was not part of the Unova dex in BW, the last of which being owned by a Gym Leader. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Massif-Timburr(male)
    -To evolve him into Gurdurr, he must solo three hikers in a row (meaning he cannot battle any other trainers or wild Pokemon between each hiker). To evolve into Conkeldurr, he must first learn Hammer Arm and Rock Tomb - which he must retain for the rest of the game - and then be traded with a Pokemon that is a Black or White version exclusive.

Jester-Cottonee with Prankster
    -It can only evolve into Whimsicott after it defeats thirty trainer-owned Pokemon which was not part of the Unova dex in BW, the last of which being owned by a Gym Leader.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

deh74, take a Woobat which can evolve after defeating a wild Boldore with Air Slash. Nickname it Not-Cutest.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

So just for a quick update.

After I had beaten Cheren, with my ShnTpg, i went to route 20 again. There I was caught a Sewaddle so that i could encouter double battles. So i searched and searched and searched and then finally i found a Venipede paired with a Sunkern. I quickly defeated Sunkern, but the Venipede used Rollout against my Pignite (evolved). It killed my Pignite, so only my Sewaddle lv 8 was left. Luckily on the last chance I had, I cought it. I trained nit a bit, and then went looking for female growlithe. And I searched, and searched, and searched, till i finally found one and caught it. I did some more training and defeated roxie easily. I went to poke studios, and made a movie (boring). And now I have just arrived in Castelia City.

Pokemon:

Corona. lv 19 Female
    Impish , flash fire
    - ember
    - reversal
    - flame wheel
    - return

DAT STAB lv 20 Female
    Bashful , Poison point.
    - defense curl
    - rollout
    - poison tail
    - pursuit

Badges: 2
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Thank you for the suggestions. I need no more.

Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.
    Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.
    Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself.
    Zen-Mode Darmanitan. Use the RageCandyBar and make sure the moves it knows are all focused on special attacks.
    Take a Numel. In order to evolve, it must solo 5 Fire Types, 5 Water Types, 5 Grass Types, and the Breeder on Route 22 25 times. After evolving, it must solo Colress's Klinklang, Marlon's Wailord, and Zinzolin's Weavile Before challenging the Pokémon League it must know: Eruption, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and either Flash Cannon or Iron Head. It may never forget these Moves once learnt.
    Take a Heat Rotom. It must learn overheat and shock wave always. but before it can learn shock wave, it must defeat 20 ground pokemon while wearing a ring target/ iron ball. It must solo your rivals team trice.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

3 more pokemon. come on guys.

Look no further than the

dont push, dont push....

take a psyduck. It may never know any psychic moves, and it must Always know fury swipes. To evolve it must solo Cheren and Colress (first appearance route 4. ) Name it PsyBye
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast