Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

okay, i noticed something: Scolipede cant learn poison jab before the E4, so that is not possible...
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

deh74, take a Tepig. Nickname it Avatar. It must be Timid, Quirky, Lax, Lonely, Quiet or Careful natured. There are no restrictions on evolving it into Pignite... but it may NEVER become an Emboar!

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

deh74, take a Rattata, it must be female and named Shivers. Its ability must be Run Away. Shivers is quite scared so it must run away from every other wild battle. In order for it to evolve into Raticate, Shivers must at one point be your last pokemon in a wild encounter and be forced to take it out and win. After this, Shivers will overcome its fear and be able to be used normally.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

Alright, Scramble Challenges used to be one of my favorite things to do on Emerald and Diamond, so now I am ready for one on Black Version. I think I can get about anything with trades. I have access to all the games and two DS's.

I will take anything, but I want to fully evolve it.

Team so far:
    Take Durant. It must learn 2 TMs, none of them in the movesets, and one must be a non damaging moves. Furthermore, it must Always know one special attack move. Name it FakeTrapinch (if it fits, else just name it FakeTrpnch)

Axew. Nickname it Deino. Why? Because this Axew is delusional and thinks it's a Deino. It can evolve with no restrictions, but it can only evolve at the levels that Deino evolves (50 for Fraxure, 64 for Haxorus), and change its nickname as appropriate. Also, all of its moves must be able to be learned by the appropriate counterpart stage of the Deino line, but egg moves, tutor moves and TMs count.

Charmander / Charizard! [ just because they're epic ]
    It must learn Fire Fang before it can evolve once, and has to reach Level 42 to evolve a second time. [ Fire Fang must be kept until it evolves into Charizard , Smokescreen always on moveset ]
    Its moveset at the E4 must be Air Slash, Flamethrower, Smokescreen, and your choice of a move.
    Due to its love of evading attacks, its first move in any battle must be Smokescreen.
    Nickname it Glory. [ must be male ]

If it is too much, take away some of the restrictions.

Minun named Sad Spark. This Minun lost its partner Plusle in a very violent Pokemon battle, and it has been grieving ever since. Sad Spark must always be kept miserable by feeding it bitter medicines. It must also always have the move Frustration.
    Last edited by crobatman; 15th September 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

If you can tell me what to do with my Scolipede, I will give you a poke.

oh screw it, i will give you one anyway.

Take Durant. It must learn 2 TMs, none of them in the movesets, and one must be a non damaging moves. Furthermore, it must Always know one special attack move. Name it FakeTrapinch (if it fits, else just name it FakeTrpnch)
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Swalot, teach it Venoshock instead.

Crobatman, take an Axew. Nickname it Deino. Why? Because this Axew is delusional and thinks it's a Deino. It can evolve with no restrictions, but it can only evolve at the levels that Deino evolves (50 for Fraxure, 64 for Haxorus), and change its nickname as appropriate. Also, all of its moves must be able to be learned by the appropriate counterpart stage of the Deino line, but egg moves, tutor moves and TMs count.

Axew and Durant so far. How a couple from previous generations too?

AHEM

crobatman, take a Charmander / Charizard! [ just because they're epic ]
    It must learn Fire Fang before it can evolve once, and has to reach Level 42 to evolve a second time. [ Fire Fang must be kept until it evolves into Charizard , Smokescreen always on moveset ]
    Its moveset at the E4 must be Air Slash, Flamethrower, Smokescreen, and your choice of a move.
    Due to its love of evading attacks, its first move in any battle must be Smokescreen.
    Nickname it Glory. [ must be male ]

If it is too much, take away some of the restrictions. c:
    , the god of glitches

Crobatman, take a Minun named Sad Spark. This Minun lost its partner Plusle in a very violent Pokemon battle, and it has been grieving ever since. Sad Spark must always be kept miserable by feeding it bitter medicines. It must also always have the move Frustration.

Flawless

Interesting Team so far!

Durant
    Haxorus
    Charizard
    Minun

What is next? This is a good balanced team on the typing so far.

crobatman, take a Misdreavus. It can evolve after defeating a fully evolved Ghost-type without using any Ghost-type moves. The Dusk Stone you evolve it with must also be the one found in Mistralton Cave. It must also keep Pain Split in its moveset. Nickname it Suspicious.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Now, I need one more Pokemon!

Durant
    Haxorus
    Charizard
    Minun
    Mismagius
    and.....

Crobatman

Take a very original Zubat!

Now; despite your username, your Zubat is actually a weakling, and must be the lowest leveled pokemon at your team at all times. If you recently captured or transferred another pokemon that is weaker than Zubat, you must train the other pokemon to a higher level before being able to use Zubat in ANY battles.

In order to evolve into a Golbat, Zubat must learn to battle all elements - with the exception of dragons, and steel. Because no bat is gonna beat a dragon, and good luck beating a steel type with poison.

If the pokemon's main typing does 2x damage to Zubat (Electric, Ice, Psychic, Rock) - Zubat must defeat two pokemon of that type, that are a higher level.

If the pokemon's main typing does 1x damage to Zubat (Normal, Fire, Water, Flying, Ghost, and Dark) - Zubat must defeat three pokemon of that type, at a higher level.

If the pokemon's main typing does 0.5x damage to Zubat (Poison...just poison) - Zubat must defeat 4 of this type of pokemon, at any level.

If the pokemon's main typing does 0.25x damage to Zubat (Grass, Fighting, and Bug) - Zubat must defeat 5 of this type of pokemon at any level.

If the pokemon's main typing is ground, Zubat must defeat 7 of this pokemon, any level.

After Zubat has evolved into Golbat, it may evolve into Crobat whenever; because I'm going to be nice on this evolution.

Name it Clark (if Male) or Carmilla (if Female)

I'm going to start a scramble challenge on pokemon Black 2!
    You can pick my starter but I am fine with pokemon that aren't my starter.
    Also, please can all of my pokemon get to be fully evolved by the end of the game.
    The team-
    1.Use a Koffing. Evolve him whenever, but you have to teach him either Explosion or Pain Split.
    2.Nickname it Tortilla. Tortilla is a bit competitive and so wants to solo Burgh with only STAB (Bug and Grass) moves before evolving into a Swadloon. After that, it wants to solo two trainers in the same World Tournament challenge before becoming Leavanny. Its damage-dealing moves must all be slashing or cutting based moves after becoming Leavanny- namely, Cut, Leaf Blade, Air Slash (if you choose to breed for Tortilla), X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, False Swipe, Razor Leaf, Slash and/or Aerial Ace.
    3.Take a Psyduck. Name it BadDucky. This is because it can not learn any psychic type moves, and Always has to know one ghost and one dark move. To evolve in Golduck, it must have fainted ten times and missed 25 attacks. Also, it must solo Cheren. Good Luck!!!!
    4. Use a Drifblim. It must have Unburden as its ability.
    5.Take a Skorupi. To evolve, it must be in the first slot in your party all the when you travel through Reversal Moutain for the first time. It must also learn and keep Acupressure. If you take nicknames, name it Scorperra.
    1 more before I start! This will be fun, and this Psyduck will need to have a lot of battles so I make it miss 25 times. Is their any moves that psyduck can learn mid game that have low accuracy?
    Last edited by telivisionhead; 17th September 2013 at 10:14 AM.

telivisionhead, take a Sewaddle. Nickname it Tortilla. Tortilla is a bit competitive and so wants to solo Burgh with only STAB (Bug and Grass) moves before evolving into a Swadloon. After that, it wants to solo two trainers in the same World Tournament challenge before becoming Leavanny. Its damage-dealing moves must all be slashing or cutting based moves after becoming Leavanny- namely, Cut, Leaf Blade, Air Slash (if you choose to breed for Tortilla), X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, False Swipe, Razor Leaf, Slash and/or Aerial Ace.
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 16th September 2013 at 4:44 PM.

Take a Psyduck. Name it BadDucky. This is because it can not learn any psychic type moves, and Always has to know one ghost and one dark move. To evolve in Golduck, it must have fainted ten times and missed 25 attacks. Also, it must solo Cheren. Good Luck!!!!
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

televisionhead, try a Drifblim. It must have Unburden as its ability.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Televisionhead, For Black 2? How about catching a Koffing somewhere. Evolve him whenever, but you have to teach him either Explosion or Pain Split.

I am going to start on my Black Version later.

Here is my future team:
    Durant
    Charmander
    Zubat
    Axew
    Minun - Could I get a water type in stead? I want something to Surf with.
    Misdreavus
    Last edited by crobatman; 16th September 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crobatman View Post
    Televisionhead, For Black 2? How about catching a Koffing somewhere. Evolve him whenever, but you have to teach him either Explosion or Pain Split.

I am going to start on my Black Version later.

Here is my future team:
    Durant
    Charmander
    Zubat
    Axew
    Minun - Could I get a water type in stead? I want something to Surf with.
    Misdreavus
    How about switch Minun for Lanturn, and keep the same the restrictions that Minun had excep he didn't lose a Plusle he lost a....er....Clamperl friend. lol

Flawless

telivisionhead, take a Skorupi. To evolve, it must be in the first slot in your party all the when you travel through Reversal Moutain for the first time. It must also learn and keep Acupressure. If you take nicknames, name it Scorperra.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Chinchou/Lanturn works for me!

Can you use the trading in the pokemon center before the first gym?

I think I will just send these trades over now. I have most of them at low levels. I remembered the trading at the pokemon center opens after beating the first Gym. Luckily, I already restarted the game, and just beat the first Gym.
    Last edited by crobatman; 17th September 2013 at 12:33 AM.

telivisionhead - Start with Tepig. It can only evolve into Pignite after solo'ing Roxie and her bandmates, and it can only evolve into Emboar after solo'ing Colress and seven of the Plasma grunts in the Plasma Frigate. Name it Horizon. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

I am on the hunt for a chinchou in my other games so I can trade one over to White. Also, breeding a durant right now to send an egg over.

So far I have half of the team, and am working on training them. Charmander, Axew, and Zubat are on my White Version now. I could see how far I can go with just them

I'll start a scramble challenge in White 2.

Restrictions:
    - No nicknames
    - No Unova starter
    - Only pokemon catchable in White 2 (before elite 4)

@ Tom88 take a Deerling and it must beat one pokemon from each type it's week to owned by a trainer to evolve

Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast