Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Okay.
    Ny team;
    Gorge (LV 16 M) Tepig (Must solo Skyla's Swanna in order to evolve into Emboar, no restrictions on Pignite)
    Gastanet (LV 16 F) Koffing (Must solo a Whirlepede(check) and a Swadloon in order to evolve)
    Monodig (LV 16 F) Drilbur (Must kill 20 (2/20) Wilds with a stab move)
    Quacker (???) Duckling (Must solo an Ace Trainer and a Guitarist inside Chargestone cave to evolve)
    Skitty (???) (Must solo one of -insert electric type gymleader's name here- Pokemon to evolve)
    I LIKE ELECTRODE
    PROBLEM?

The Skitty one I made myself. I love Skitty, and it'll be challenging to play with her through the games, as competitive wise she sucks. But I'll be trading her to make it easier for her to level up.
    I LIKE ELECTRODE
    PROBLEM?

Alright i want a White Scramble. I want some lesser used pokemon, fun and not to challenging.
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

10151993 take a Stunfisk. Since I'm giving you Stunfisk that is your only restriction.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    10151993 take a Stunfisk. Since I'm giving you Stunfisk that is your only restriction.

Buhahaha. this is starting out good! a nickname please though?

1 Stunfisk

Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    Buhahaha. this is starting out good! a nickname please though?

1 Stunfisk
    Take a Patrat and name him/her Scout. It must be your team leader instead of your starter (assuming someone makes you use it) and must always be at least two levels higher than the rest of your party. It must open all of your battles and must defeat Lenora's Watchog to evolve.
    Kalos Champions
    Blue the Greninja, the true ninja
    Amber the Charizard, the transcending Mega Evolution
    Buddy the Vileplume, destroyer of Arceus and Mewtwos
    King the Tyrantrum, the tyrant of the fossils
    Hiro the Lucario, the sweeper of noobs

10151993, take a Maractus. It must have Water Absorb and its final moveset must be Giga Drain / Synthesis / Acupressure / Sucker Punch. Nickname it Stingy.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Impact View Post
    Take a Patrat and name him/her Scout. It must be your team leader instead of your starter (assuming someone makes you use it) and must always be at least two levels higher than the rest of your party. It must open all of your battles and must defeat Lenora's Watchog to evolve.
    OH this is an intresting one

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    10151993, take a Maractus. It must have Water Absorb and its final moveset must be Giga Drain / Synthesis / Acupressure / Sucker Punch. Nickname it Stingy.
    Maractus! i love this pokemon's design

1 Stunfisk
    2. Take a Patrat and name him/her Scout. It must be your team leader instead of your starter (assuming someone makes you use it) and must always be at least two levels higher than the rest of your party. It must open all of your battles and must defeat Lenora's Watchog to evolve
    3. Maractus. It must have Water Absorb and its final moveset must be Giga Drain / Synthesis / Acupressure / Sucker Punch. Nickname it Stingy.

10151993, take a Druddigon. It must know Surf, or both Cut and Strength, your choice. That's all. (:

10151993 - Get yourself a Tynamo and name it Ignition. It can only evolve into Eelektrik once it soloes five trainers of your choice, and it can only evolve into Eelektross right before you challenge the Elite Four. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

10151993 - you shall name your Stunfisk Phil or Beatrice. Depending on the gender. If those names are fine that is
    SoulSilver BQ

10151993 - Take a Vulpix from Abundant Shrine. In order to evolve, it must solo Caitlin's Gothitelle. That is correct, it has to evolve in the middle of the Elite Four challenge.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Hello, all! I'm hoping for a scramble challenge for Black 2. Please include nicknames, too!

@10151993 - I force upon you, a PANSEAR! To evolve, you have to use a fire stone you found in a dustcloud of any cave! if not, for any reason

I force upon you, a SCOLIPEDE! To evolve from Venipede, it must OHKO a fire-type. Two evolve again, it has to beat all of Bianca's team alone, (except for when Scout switches out)
    wow, the inconsistency is real. y'all should message me

Monek_OP - Catch a Sewaddle and name it Webber. It can only evolve into Swadloon after defeating all of Roxie's Gym Trainers by itself, and it can only evolve into Leavanny after defeating all of Skyla's Gym Trainers by itself. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    Hello, all! I'm hoping for a scramble challenge for Black 2. Please include nicknames, too!

@10151993 - I force upon you, a PANSEAR! To evolve, you have to use a fire stone you found in a dustcloud of any cave! if not, for any reason

I force upon you, a SCOLIPEDE! To evolve from Venipede, it must OHKO a fire-type. Two evolve again, it has to beat all of Bianca's team alone, (except for when Scout switches out)
    *rubs hands* Alright.

Catch a Mareep and name him Fluffy/ her Mary. This will be the substitute for your starter. It must learn Thunder Wave and keep it throughout the entire game. Fluffy/Mary must learn Dragon Tail as well. To evolve into Flaffy, he/she must prove her worth and individual beauty by soloing Elesa. To evolve into Ampharos, it must be your last remaining Pokemon against Kyurem (who must be at least half-health) and defeat it. In the end, it must defeat Iris's final Pokemon by itself.
    Kalos Champions
    Blue the Greninja, the true ninja
    Amber the Charizard, the transcending Mega Evolution
    Buddy the Vileplume, destroyer of Arceus and Mewtwos
    King the Tyrantrum, the tyrant of the fossils
    Hiro the Lucario, the sweeper of noobs

Monek_OP - Take the Mincinno you catch in the hidden hollow on route 5 and nickname him Regal. It may evolve to Cincinno as soon as it has learned tail slap, and when it evolves it must learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast and must keep all 3 moves all game.
    SoulSilver BQ

Ooh, this is looking good! Thanks for your Pokémon, Dramatic Melody, Crimson Impact, and Charoshi!

If you haven't given me a Pokémon for my Black 2 Scramble Challenge, please do. Pokémon I have so far, [and their requirements]

• Webber the Sewaddle: [It can only evolve into Swadloon after defeating all of Roxie's Gym Trainers by itself, and it can only evolve into Leavanny after defeating all of Skyla's Gym Trainers by itself.]

• Mary / Sir. Fluffy the Mareep: [This will be the substitute for your starter. It must learn Thunder Wave and keep it throughout the entire game. Fluffy/Mary must learn Dragon Tail as well. To evolve into Flaffy, he/she must prove her worth and individual beauty by soloing Elesa. To evolve into Ampharos, it must be your last remaining Pokemon against Kyurem (who must be at least half-health) and defeat it. In the end, it must defeat Iris's final Pokemon by itself.]

• Regal the Mincinno: [Take the Mincinno you catch in the hidden hollow on route 5 and nickname him Regal. It may evolve to Cincinno as soon as it has learned tail slap, and when it evolves it must learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast and must keep all 3 moves all game.

Monek_OP, take a Gothita. It must be female and caught in a Luxury Ball on Route 16. Nickname it Operator. It can evolve into Gothorita after soloing five trainers on Route 5 and into Gothitelle after soloing all trainers inside of Celestial Tower. Regarding moves, it must learn and keep Telekinesis, and it may never know more than one damaging Psychic-move at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    10151993, take a Druddigon. It must know Surf, or both Cut and Strength, your choice. That's all. (:
    Nickmaes People! NICKNAMES!

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    10151993 - Get yourself a Tynamo and name it Ignition. It can only evolve into Eelektrik once it soloes five trainers of your choice, and it can only evolve into Eelektross right before you challenge the Elite Four. Good luck!
    TYNAMO! i used this thing before! I LOV E HIMW! THANKYOU!!!!!11!!!!!111111!!!11ONE!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    10151993 - you shall name your Stunfisk Phil or Beatrice. Depending on the gender. If those names are fine that is
    Ok!
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    10151993 - Take a Vulpix from Abundant Shrine. In order to evolve, it must solo Caitlin's Gothitelle. That is correct, it has to evolve in the middle of the Elite Four challenge.
    DECLINED! no access to the shrine PR-E4
    Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post

Chose one you prefer and add a nickname

1 Stunfisk Phil or Beatrice
    2. Take a Patrat and name him/her Scout. It must be your team leader instead of your starter (assuming someone makes you use it) and must always be at least two levels higher than the rest of your party. It must open all of your battles and must defeat Lenora's Watchog to evolve
    3. Maractus. It must have Water Absorb and its final moveset must be Giga Drain / Synthesis / Acupressure / Sucker Punch. Nickname it Stingy.
    4. Druddigon. It must know Surf, or both Cut and Strength, your choice. That's all. (:
    5. Get yourself a Tynamo and name it Ignition. It can only evolve into Eelektrik once it soloes five trainers of your choice, and it can only evolve into Eelektross right before you challenge the Elite Four. Good luck!

Monek_OP I force upon you, Mandibuzz (Route 4 on thursdays.) This Mandibuzz is named Mandi. As a child, Mandi was by a certain Trainer. this trainer is Marlon. Mandi must solo Marlon. that is all

@10151993 I force upon you with the powered invested in me as a fairly active Serebii member, Murph (or Murphette) the Pansear. It must evolve using a fire stone found in a dustcloud, and MUST have the ability Gluttony and always have a berry equipped for every important battle. (Rivals, Leaders, E4)

~*~

If you haven't given me a Pokémon for my Black 2 Scramble Challenge, please do. Pokémon I have so far, [and their requirements]. I NEED 1 MORE.

• Webber the Sewaddle: [It can only evolve into Swadloon after defeating all of Roxie's Gym Trainers by itself, and it can only evolve into Leavanny after defeating all of Skyla's Gym Trainers by itself.]

• Mary / Sir. Fluffy the Mareep: [This will be the substitute for your starter. It must learn Thunder Wave and keep it throughout the entire game. Fluffy/Mary must learn Dragon Tail as well. To evolve into Flaffy, he/she must prove her worth and individual beauty by soloing Elesa. To evolve into Ampharos, it must be your last remaining Pokemon against Kyurem (who must be at least half-health) and defeat it. In the end, it must defeat Iris's final Pokemon by itself.]

• Regal the Mincinno: [Take the Mincinno you catch in the hidden hollow on route 5 and nickname him Regal. It may evolve to Cincinno as soon as it has learned tail slap, and when it evolves it must learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast and must keep all 3 moves all game.

• Operator the Gothita: [' It can evolve into Gothorita after soloing five trainers on Route 5 and into Gothitelle after soloing all trainers inside of Celestial Tower. Regarding moves, it must learn and keep Telekinesis, and it may never know more than one damaging Psychic-move at the same time.]

• Mandi the Mandibuzz: [It must be female and caught in a Luxury Ball on Route 16.
    Last edited by Monek_OP; 1st December 2013 at 12:46 AM.

I am going to do a Scramble Challenge for Pokemon Black 2.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
    No Pokemon that evolve by trading
    No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader
    I have to get a Starter

Super_Jamalx9000, take an Oshawott as your starter. It can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while being Poisoned and into Samurott after soloing five trainers of your choice in Chargestone Cave. Before learning Surf, which you must teach it, it must solo all normal trainers in the 5th gym. If you take nicknames, name it Librations.

Super_Jamalx9000 take a Sewaddle. It must solo Burgh to evolve to Swadloon and it must evolve to Leavanny within 2 levels of evolving from Sewaddle or it may never evolve.
    SoulSilver BQ

@ Super_Jamalx9000 Here, take a Magnemite! Name him fix'd. He has to battle every important fire type and cannot fight poison types after he evolves into a Magneton.

Would you mind giving me my last mon?
    Last edited by Monek_OP; 1st December 2013 at 12:46 AM.

I meant its not supposed to fight poison types! xD

Although you can keep I at Steel types if you so desire; omitting its ability to fight they type it has an immunity too was rather cruel.

Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast