Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Doing a challenge for Pokemon Black 2

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
    No Pokemon that evolve by trading
    No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader
    I have to get a Starter

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
    - Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
    - Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton

Super_Jamalx9000 - Take a growlithe nicknamed Blaze. It may never be taught any tm, hm, or move tutor moves. you may evolve it at any time.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Doing a challenge for Pokemon Black 2

Rules

I have to get a Starter

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
    - Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
    - Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
    - Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.

Ive decided to do a scramble challenge for my black 2 game so here r my restrictions:
    No flygon, ampharos, or lucario
    No pokemon that evolve by trading
    No overlapping types
    Need flier and surfer
    Would like to hav my whole team by 7 badges at the latest
    Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 16th December 2013 at 1:41 AM.

FlareBlitz3000, take a Darumaka. It can evolve after defeating one Jellicent or ten Frillish. It must also learn and keep Superpower.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

@FlareBlitz3000: take a rattata. It must be caught in a regular pokeball. It must Always know focus energy. For the other three moves, the may never be of the same type, and cant be status moves. name it Joey
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

FlareBlitz3000 - Enjoy yourself a Koffing! It may only evolve after it has blown itself up 50 times with selfdestruct or explosion. Name it Nuke, if you so desire nicknames.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

FlareBlitz3000 take a golurk as your flyer, it can't use any stab moves and it must have beaten 5 water types, 5 ghost types, 5 water types, 5 dark types, 5 ice types before it can battle in any trainer battle.

FlareBlitz3000 - Take a Eevee. If it has a nature that increase's attack or defense evolve it to Umbreon. If it's nature increases either special attack or special defense evolve it to Espeon. If it's a neutral or increase speed nature you can choose between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon evolutions.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

@karl3550 sorry, but i will hav to reject ur golurk challenge i want to hav all my pokemon ready by 7 badges latest and u can only catch golurk in victory road. I should hav posted that in my first post

Flare blitz
    Get a Klink it can't evolve till it learns lock on and it has to take out 5 joltik/galvantula wen it evolves to klang it can only evolve to klingklang wen it learns zap cannon and tacks out 5 Pokemon (any kind) and when it becomes klingklang u can't use him till he learns hyperbeam u can't delete these moves and it has to be nicknamed MUDKIP

Get an Oshawott. Name it Neptune. Evolve it into Dewott after soloing Cheren. Evolve it once more by soloing your rival's starter 5 times. It must always know Megahorn.

Also, I would appreciate it if any of you would go to the 6th gen hit me with your best shot challenge thread and post a Pokemon for my Y ScrambleLocke.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Thank u for the team suggestions
    -Darumaka. It can evolve after defeating one Jellicent or ten Frillish. It must also learn and keep Superpower
    - rattata. It must be caught in a regular pokeball. It must Always know focus energy. For the other three moves, the may never be of the same type, and cant be status moves. name it Joey
    -Koffing, It may only evolve after it has blown itself up 50 times with selfdestruct or explosion. Name it Nuke
    -Eevee. If it has a nature that increase's attack or defense evolve it to Umbreon. If it's nature increases either special attack or special defense evolve it to Espeon. If it's a neutral or increase speed nature you can choose between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon evolutions.
    -Klink it can't evolve till it learns lock on and it has to take out 5 joltik/galvantula wen it evolves to klang it can only evolve to klingklang wen it learns zap cannon and tacks out 5 Pokemon (any kind) and when it becomes klingklang u can't use him till he learns hyperbeam u can't delete these moves and it has to be nicknamed MUDKIP
    - Oshawott. Name it Neptune. Evolve it into Dewott after soloing Cheren. Evolve it once more by soloing your rival's starter 5 times. It must always know Megahorn.

Is there a thread where I can post continous updates on my run through the challenge?

I am still looking for pokemon for a Pokemon Black 2 Scramble Challenge.

Rules

I have to get a Starter

Team

- Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.

@Super_Jamalx9000: take a Woobat. Name it Woolly. It may never know any status moves, or moves of the same type.

If you wowuld be so kind to give me a pokemon with my scramble, I would really appreciate it It is hit me with your best shot gen 4
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Meh. I guess I'll start one. I fished out this game from the bottom of my DS case after I found out my cousin has the game.

I want a starter. I then want two other Pokemon, each from the types of the two other starter types I don't have. I need a flier. An Electric Type would also be appreciated. No redoing types. I am not allowed to use Rival Pokemon(Hugh). Also, instead of picking one Pokemon, pick two and I will use one of the two. No extremely heavy restrictions. Also, no guarantee that I'll use the nickname you pick, because I may pick my own. Try to make all Pokemon before the 5th gym.
    TEAM:
    1) Neptune the Samurott
    2) ---
    3) ---
    4) ---
    5) ---
    6) ---
    Last edited by Räven; 22nd December 2013 at 4:38 PM.

3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

@Räven: Take a Growlithe. It may not know any other types of moves except Fire. It may only evolve after beating a 100 pokemon, doesnt matter which ones. Name it WafWaf
    Or
    Take a Darumaka. It may only evolve after it has soloed the biker Charles ((This means that you may not use the other pokemon to attack)) After it has evolved, it may never participate in Gym leader battles. Name it Firepants
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

@Super_Jamalx 9000 Take a trapinch, it may not evove into vibrava until u teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards
    To evolve into flygon, u must solo 2 trainers in draydens gym

@Raven: Take a petilil, to evolve u must find a sun stone, the petilil must hold the sun stone, and u must solo 15 trainers while the petilil holds the sun stone
    OR
    Take a ferroseed, to evolve he must use iron barbs to bring 3 trainer pokemon to 50% health and then take them out woth one attack

Also can i change ur oshawott to a swanna because i dont hav a flier on my team

Räven, take one of the following.
    1. Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after beating a Riolu and a Herdier, and into Ampharos after defeating one of Elesa's Pokemon. Name it BoltBreak.
    2. Magnemite. It can evolve into Magneton after beating nine evolved Ice-types and into Magnezone after soloing three trainers in the 6th gym. Nickname it UltraRapid.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    @Räven: Take a Growlithe. It may not know any other types of moves except Fire. It may only evolve after beating a 100 pokemon, doesnt matter which ones. Name it WafWaf
    Or
    Take a Darumaka. It may only evolve after it has soloed the biker Charles ((This means that you may not use the other pokemon to attack)) After it has evolved, it may never participate in Gym leader battles. Name it Firepants
    Growlithe. Won't use the nickname though. Restriction about all Fire moves is a little too heavy. How about it must have at least two Fire type moves?

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz3000 View Post
    @Super_Jamalx 9000 Take a trapinch, it may not evove into vibrava until u teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards
    To evolve into flygon, u must solo 2 trainers in draydens gym

@Raven: Take a petilil, to evolve u must find a sun stone, the petilil must hold the sun stone, and u must solo 15 trainers while the petilil holds the sun stone
    OR
    Take a ferroseed, to evolve he must use iron barbs to bring 3 trainer pokemon to 50% health and then take them out woth one attack

Also can i change ur oshawott to a swanna because i dont hav a flier on my team
    I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I am playing Black 2, and as such, don't have access to Petilil. So please redo your post.

Btw, if I was you, I would rather replace Koffing with a Zubat than a starter Pokemon with an ugly duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Räven, take one of the following.
    1. Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after beating a Riolu and a Herdier, and into Ampharos after defeating one of Elesa's Pokemon. Name it BoltBreak.
    2. Magnemite. It can evolve into Magneton after beating nine evolved Ice-types and into Magnezone after soloing three trainers in the 6th gym. Nickname it UltraRapid.
    Mareep. Still won't use the nickname.

TEAM:
    1) Neptune the Samurott
    2) Simba/Cheeto the Arcanine
    3) Larry the Amoharos

Just 3 left!

3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Well, make it have at least two fire type moves and two moves of another type that is the same ((e.g. 2 Fire moves + 2 Normal moves))

Anybody interested in giving me pokes too? Look at the Gen 4 Hit me with your best shot thread
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    Well, make it have at least two fire type moves and two moves of another type that is the same ((e.g. 2 Fire moves + 2 Normal moves))

Anybody interested in giving me pokes too? Look at the Gen 4 Hit me with your best shot thread
    Okay, guess that works. Btw, I'll go post.

3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Ok then a cottonee with the same restrictions as above

Ew. Freaking hate Cottonee, it's so useless and fugly. Ferroseed isn't available until after the 5th gym, so I don't want to use it. Sorry if you are annoyed, but please redo your post... again.

3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

I decided to replace koffing for zubat(sorry charoshi, need a flier)
    Zubat- to evolve into golbat it must solo one of burgh's pokemon(i want this to evolve very early)
    To evolve into crobat, it must go head to head with skyla's swanna and deliver the final blow with fly

Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast