Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Water or Flying, if you want more versatility/Bug or Rock if want a really challenging monotype run.
    Yeah, since I am new at this, I should start with maybe flying.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Today is my first ever monotype challenge! I will start with the Flying Type, since there is a variety of Generation 1 Flying Type Pokémon to choose from.

I started at my humble abode in Pallet Town. I went downstairs, and after finding out that my mother watches too much television, I left. I was about to go to route 1 when Oak stopped me in my tracks and told me that it is unsafe to go into grass without Pokémon (Yeah right, like a Pidgey is gonna gnaw at my face or something). Anyways, Oak dragged me to his lab, and I got my very own Charmander. My rival, Blue, took Squirtle. I was about to leave when Blue challenged me to a battle. After mopping the floor with him, I went to Viridian City. I got the Parcel, and delivered it to Oak. He gave me the Pokédex, and I left to catch a Caterpie and Pidgey, and then I called it a day.

Current Team

L. 5
    L. 5
    L. 10
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I entered the Cinnabar Island Gym after exploring the Pokemon Mansion. I decided to battle all the Gym trainers inside instead of solving the riddles; my Pokemon needed the experience from the battles. I made my way around the Gym battling against Burglars and Super Nerds until I reached Blaine's location at the end of the Gym. I battled him, and it was one of my easiest Gym battles in a long time. I defeated his Growlithe with Blastoise's Surf attack. Then I proceeded to beat his Ponyta and Rapidash with Slowbro and Lapras. I used my Vaporeon against his Arcanine and I defeated Blaine. I got the Volcano Badge as well as his Gym's TM, and I left the Cinnabar Island Gym. As I headed outside, I encountered Bill who wanted my help solving some issue. I decided to help him and we took a ship to One Island. I talked to his friend Celio, and I agreed to help him. I saved on the island.

- Blastoise level 47
    - Gyarados level 44
    - Vaporeon level 44
    - Seaking level 42
    - Lapras level 40
    - Slowbro level 38

I'm thinking about starting a normal monotype challenge in firered.

I think my team will be something like this:

Snorlax
    Wigglytuff
    Persian
    Pidgeot
    Kangaskhan
    Tauros

Are there any pokemon that you think I should change?
    I'll be starting tonight.

Thanks!
    3DS friend code: 4441-9511-6350

Water safari with: Octillery, Gyrados and Frogadier.

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

Nope, looks solid to me.

Trust me, that is a damn good set.

Speaking of Monotype Runs, I plan to start a Grass-type Monotype run on Pokemon Emerald. And, so far, my planned final roster is...

Any roster changes you guys would recommend? I honestly don't know whether to train Cacturne or Shiftry yet.

After talking to Celio at One Island, I headed over to Kindle Road to do some training for the next leg of my journey. I battled some wild Ponyta and Meowth on the path, and then I found some trainers to battle against. I Surfed around and collected some items, then I found the entrance to Ember Spa. I talked to a man inside and he gave me the Rock Smash HM, then I healed my Pokemon in the hot springs. I headed back out to Kindle Road and I battled more trainers. I eventually arrived at Mt. Ember after Surfing through the water, and I used Strength to push some boulders out of the way since I wanted to climb the mountain. I battled some trainers on my way up, then I located a cavern and I went through it. I arrived at the mountain's summit after battling some wild Pokemon, and I used Strength again to push some boulders. I saved the game before battling the wild Moltres.

- Blastoise level 48
    - Gyarados level 45
    - Vaporeon level 44
    - Seaking level 43
    - Lapras level 42
    - Slowbro level 39

@RevolutionStorm you could use Cradilly instead of Vileplume, anyway...

I just started my normal type challenge!!!
    So anyway... I did all that boring stuff at the beginning and chose Bulbasaur as my starter so I could get Entei clobbered my rival before getting the parcel for Professor Oak. As soon as I got some pokeballs I went and caught myself a Pidgey and a Rattata and named them FlapFast and Gnaw. I then proceeded to the pokemon center and deposited my bulbasaur in the PC. After that I trained my pokemon in the grass in Route1 (and rattata kept getting KOed by critical hits). I fought my rival (Blue) on Route22 and won again. Then I went and battled my way through the Viridianforest and got to Pewter city where I saved my game and shutoff for the night.

My team:

FlapFast Lv. 11
    Gnaw Lv. 12
    Last edited by sagittar; 8th November 2012 at 5:56 PM.

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

@ Sagittar, I'm debating whether to swap Vileplume out for Cradilly. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.Now then... to start my Grass-type run!

Mother Nature's Wrath - A Grass-type Monotype Challenge

Entry One...

(NOTE: I am playing as the female player character, May, and, for the sake of this challenge, telling the events from her perspective. So remember: I act NOTHING like Haruka in real life.)

Hi! I'm Haruka, from the Johto Region! And I plan to become the Champion of Hoenn through using only the awesome power of the Grass-type! ...Okay, I know they have a ton of weaknesses, but I think they're cool, no matter what they say...

So my journey to greatness began the same way as many legends did. ...In the back of a moving truck... yeah, apparently, Mom couldn't make room in the front for me so I had to 'look after the luggage'. Gee, thanks a lot MOM... anyway, after getting out the truck and browsing the new home, hearing a bit about Dad's acceptance of the title 'Gym Leader of Petalburg City', I went out to greet the new neighbors. Turns out I was living next to THE Professor Birch! ...Even though he wasn't there... (sighs) maybe next time. Instead, I met his son Brendan, who offered to catch me a Pokemon. Kinda sweet, I guess, but he was acting rather weird over it. He ultimately had to go out and catch Pokemon for his dad, however, so that chance was quickly obliterated.

Guess it's time to search for Professor Birch and convince him I was ready to get a Starter. Then again, he and Dad are friends so that shouldn't be too tough.

I eventually DID find the Professor... getting beaten up by a wild Zigzagoon, it turns out. Being the hero I was, I quickly ran to his bag and grabbed a Poke Ball. Turns out it held a Treecko... AWESOME! Despite the little guy being rather rash, his high Attack and Speed stats quickly ended the fight. And, to make things better, I got to keep him! Thrilled, I decided to name him 'Ninjutsu'... after all, the guy does kind of remind me of a ninja. He's fast enough anyway. Traveling across Route 101, battling a few Wild Pokemon to train up Ninjutsu, and passing through Oldale, I eventually found Brendan and accepted his challenge to a battle. Not hard at all. Couple Pounds and a Leer was all I needed.

Returning to Littleroot once more, I was given the Pokedex by Professor Birch, five Poke Balls by Brendan (who is still acting really weird...) and the Running Shoes from my mom. And so, I decided to rest for the day, ready to begin my journey that next day.

Current party...

Ninjutsu/Treecko Lv. 7
    Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)
    Hold Item: N/A
    - Pound
    - Leer
    - Absorb
    -
    - So far, a little beast. Absorb plus a high Special Attack equals heavy damage and his Pound/Leer combo, add a good Attack stat as well, leaves the potential for some major damage. Roxanne will be a cakewalk with this guy hopefully.

I battled and defeated the wild Moltres at Mt. Ember's summit and then I headed back down the mountain. I battled some more wild Pokemon on the way down, but I had to heal my team at the Ember Spa again since they were injured. When I arrived on One Island again, I visited the Pokemon Center and after talking to Celio, I headed over to the ship port and took a ride on the Seagallop and I went to Two Island next. Once there, I bought some items from the outdoor shop, and I headed to Cape Brink. I battled some Pokemon there and I taught Hydro Cannon to my Blastoise after talking to the old lady in the nearby house. I headed back down to Two Island and after talking to everyone, I took the Seagallop to Three Island. I saw some Bikers when I arrived, and I battled them. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and I went west. I saved the game when I reached Bond Bridge.

- Blastoise level 48
    - Gyarados level 46
    - Vaporeon level 44
    - Seaking level 44
    - Lapras level 43
    - Slowbro level 40

I trained in the Viridian Forest until my pokemon were both Lv.13 before challenging the gym leader,Brock. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I just had to use a few potions and spam Tail Whip and Sand-Attack to take down his Onix. After I finished that I went and got the running shoes from Professor Oak's aid (I HATE walking) and headed to Route3 where I fought all the trainers and caught myself a Jigglypuff which I named Balloon. Then I went to the pokemon center on Route4 where I decided to buy the Magikarp which I named Magikarpet before I put him in the PC (I don't know why I bought it (perhaps because he was such a good salesman?)). I then entered Mt. Moon where I trained Balloon before saving my game.

My team:

FlapFast Lv. 17
    Gnaw Lv. 14
    Balloon Lv. 7

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

I battled some trainers on Bond Bridge and I made my way west toward Berry Forest since I had to find the missing little girl named Lostelle there. I finally made it into the forest, and I collected some berries that I found on the floor. I managed to make it halfway through the forest before I encountered some wild Pokemon; I trained my own Pokemon against them and they gained tons of experience. I eventually reached the end of the forest and I found Lostelle there. A wild Hypno appeared out of nowhere though, and I used Vaporeon to defeat it. I headed back to Three Island after that, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I then went back to One Island after taking care of everything on the other islands and I returned to the Kanto region. I flew to Pallet Town, and I headed north toward Viridian City in order to defeat Giovanni and earn the Earth Badge at the Gym.
    - Blastoise level 49
    - Gyarados level 46
    - Vaporeon level 44
    - Seaking level 44
    - Lapras level 43
    - Slowbro level 41

I'm going to make an Emerald Monotype Run on emulator. The way I chose my type was easy: I disposed of every type that is too rare, namely: Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel, Bug and Ice. After, I went on http://www.random.org/ and entered max number 11 (for the eleven types remaining, so normal = 1, fire = 2, etc.) and clicked on Generate. I got 6, which is the Fighting type. Hooray, I hate this type... xD [EDIT: I re-arranged my story so it does not have forty-twelve (yeah, I just made that number!) lines in a row.]

On with the game.

I selected New Game on the menu and named myself Sumo. After the introduction BS, I went and picked my first team member, Pickle the Torchic. I defeated the wild Zigzagoon. I took the free potion in Odale Town, and trained to Lv7 (yay for speed bar ) before defeating May's puny Mudkip, which got me up to Lv8. After those easy battles, I got my Pokedex, Pokeballs and running shoes and ran to the PC before going for Route 102 (which was easily cleared). Pickle went up to Lv10 .

I arrived at Petalburg City, where I quickly healed in the PC and went to help Wally on his epic quest of pokemon catching. Scott interrupted me as I was going on Route 104 to clear the area (got to Lv12) and then press on to catch my new teammate Shroomish, which will soon (or not) become the almighty Breloom. I called it Misha, and it was Lv6. I proceeded to train it to Lv12 too before continuing my adventure through the Petalburg Woods.

Well, I saved there with both of my pokemons at Lv12. Posting more tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2ND POST-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, since nobody posted after me, I got to edit my first post.

I was going through Petalburg Woods and had an encounter with a Team Aqua Grunt, who was EASILY defeated (noob lol). I then cleared the area and Route 104.

Arrived at Rustboro City with both of my Pokes at Lv13. I went to the PC and headed to Route 116, clearing the area before going for Roxanne, the Gym Leader. With my all Lv15 team, I entered the Gym and made my Pickle evolve into Combusken, the hard kickin' chicken. Misha grew up to Lv17 during the epic Grass vs Rock battle, while Pickle decided to stay Lv16. After going out, I learn that I must battle another Aqua Grunt (God, that Devon guy sucks!). So I went to the PC to heal and got CUT from the Cutter guy.

After that, I went to Rusturf Tunnel to battle that Aqua guy, which was as easy as the other one. He gave me the DEVON GOODS, and old Mr. Briney told me to go to his sea cottage, so there I went, after giving Pickle HM01 CUT, clearing the rest of Route 116 and getting a Pokenav from Devon. As I got out of the city, I saw May who stood here, wanting to battle. I easily defeated her Mudkip and her...Torkoal? How the hell did she got one? Anyway... I went to Mr Briney's cottage and he gave me a lift to Dewford Town.

I went through Granite Cave before being able to use FLASH because I'm awesome like that (or not...) and stole HM05 FLASH from that Hiker. After what seemed like an hour (but was actually 5 minutes), I gave Steven Stone(d) his letter and got Steel Wing. Very useful for my team (not). I got the hell out of there and tackled the new Gym (already?). I lost once against Brawly because I was getting careless (now try to find which game I'm referencing there. Hint: They're on me, I'm getting careless!), but defeated him on the second try, with Pickle at Lv20 and Misha Lv19 after the fight.

I then realised that I forgot to catch my new team member, Makuhita, in the Granite Cave (-_-). I got him at Lv8, and called him Gilles (for Gilles St-Pierre ). I went back to Rustboro, training Gilles along the way, and got the EXP SHARE for Gilles. I went back to Dewford and then went to Slateport City.

I easily cleared the beach, including the Soda Pop House, which made Gilles grow to Lv15, Misha to Lv20 and Pickle to...well, I didn't use him so he stayed Lv20. I saw that Team Aqua was invading the museum, so I went there and defeated them. After these quick fights, I met Capt. Stern, and I gave him the DEVON GOODS. After getting out of that museum (which made me pay 50$ even though I was there to stop Team Aqua -_-), Scott interrupted me and made me register him in my Pokenav for pedophile reasons, and went away after touching me. I decided to save here and quit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3RD POST-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody posts here. I can't make double posts. I am sad . Anyway, let's continue this (un)epic story of my (lame) adventure.

After a troubling encounter with Scott, I healed my team and went on Route 110. I cleared this small portion, along with Route 103, and went to the Trick Master's house to solve his maze and to get as a reward... a RARE CANDY! Nice!

After exploring Route 110 a bit more, guess who I found standing in the grass and waiting for a battle... Yup, that's right, Youngster Timmy asked for a battle! I soon found may, also standing in the grass and waiting for a battle. She somehow got rid of her Torkoal (I still wonder how she got one that early... like, why? He's not even good...). As a reward for defeating her, she gave us... an ITEMFINDER... Useful (not!). After her embarrassing lost, she went away with a bike? Okay... And I cleared the rest of Route 110. I arrived at Mauville City with all of my team members at Lv23. Yes, that means that Misha evolved into a Breloom and finally became a Fighting type

I got myself a Mach Bike for later in the game, and saw Wally standing in front of the gym with his Ralts. After defeating him in one hit with Ember and being molested by Scott again, I cleared Route 117, which made Gilles evolve into Hariyama. I then discovered the "most" useful town in the game, Verdanturf. There is ONE good thing about this city: Rusturf Tunnel. Well, it seems that Pacifidlog is the most useless town, but I'll talk about it way later. I went back in Mauville and cleared the cycling road + Route 118 to get some levels before continuing.

Let's tackle the Gym! Before entering, all of my team was Lv25. After defeating all the Gym Trainers and Wattson, Pickle was Lv27, Misha Lv26 and Gilles Lv26. I stole the Rock Smash Guy/Dude's HM06 ROCK SMASH. I made Misha learn that move. And then I saved and quit.
    Last edited by Metalhead9838772; 26th November 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Pokemon games I own:
    PokemonBlue (2 copies)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y

I healed my Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center, then I headed to the Gym to challenge Giovanni for the Earth Badge. I had to navigate around the Gym and battle against several Gym trainers. I also had to watch my step since there were spinning tiles all over the Gym that led to different locations. I eventually defeated the Gym trainers and I headed out to heal my Pokemon. I returned and I found Giovanni at the back of the Gym. He sent out his Rhyhorn and I used my Lapras to defeat it. I then switched to Seaking and I used its Waterfall attack on Giovanni's Dugtrio. Giovanni used Nidoking after that, and I used Slowbro's Psychic attack. It was a critical hit and then I switched out to my Blastoise when Giovanni used his Nidoqueen. I beat her with Hydro Cannon and then I used my Vaporeon's Surf attack to defeat Giovanni's last Rhyhorn. I saved after getting the Earth Badge.

- Blastoise level 50
    - Gyarados level 47
    - Vaporeon level 46
    - Seaking level 45
    - Lapras level 45
    - Slowbro level 43

Well, I finished my Fighting Monotype and got bored of telling my adventure, so I decided only to post my final team:
    Pickle the Blaziken Lv51
    Misha the Breloom Lv51
    Gilles the Makuhita Lv51
    Champ the Machamp Lv52
    HMSLAVE the Tropius Lv25
    HMSLAVE2 the Tentacool Lv5

Pokemon games I own:
    PokemonBlue (2 copies)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y

I left the Viridian City Gym after I beat Giovanni and obtained the Earth Badge. I headed over to the local Pokemon Center after that and I healed my Pokemon there. After taking care of that, I headed west since it was finally time to challenge the Elite Four at the Pokemon League. But as soon as I arrived at Route 22 I encountered my rival and he challenged me to a battle. He sent out his Pidgeot and I used my Lapras. Pidgeot attacked with Quick Attack, but Lapras defeated it with Ice Beam. I switched to my Gyarados when my rival sent out his Alakazam, and I attacked it with Hydro Pump. I had to use Vaporeon's Bite attack to finish the battle, then I used Slowbro's Psychic attack against Venusaur. Slowbro got hit with Razor Leaf though, so I used Lapras's Ice Beam to beat it. I beat my rival's Rhyhorn, Growlithe and Gyarados with Seaking, Slowbro and Blastoise and then I saved the game.

- Blastoise level 50
    - Gyarados level 47
    - Vaporeon level 47
    - Seaking level 45
    - Lapras level 46
    - Slowbro level 44

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionStorm View Post
    Nope, looks solid to me.

Trust me, that is a damn good set.

Speaking of Monotype Runs, I plan to start a Grass-type Monotype run on Pokemon Emerald. And, so far, my planned final roster is...

Any roster changes you guys would recommend? I honestly don't know whether to train Cacturne or Shiftry yet.
    I don't know if you're reading this because it was like two months ago but this is the exact same team that I am training in sapphire and I demand that you change it or I will sue. You can check earlier in the thread for proof (I believe I had Cradily in place of Vileplume, but that has changed since then)

^ Click this for good times ^

I headed back to Viridian City to heal my Pokemon after I beat my rival, then I headed back to the Pokemon League reception gate. A guard there checked to see if I had the Boulder Badge, then I headed north toward Victory Road. I had to stop at certain checkpoints along the way, which was annoying, but I eventually arrived at the entrance to Victory Road. I battled a couple of wild Pokemon upon entering, and then I pushed a boulder around until it triggered a switch that allowed me to access a new area of the cave. I battled some wild Marowak and Onix as I moved along the cavern, and I met several trainers on my way to the next floor. I kept battling for a while but I eventually stopped to heal my Pokemon with items since the battles were getting rough. I kept pushed boulders and moving around until I arrived at the exit. I kept going north until I arrived at the Pokemon League HQ.

- Blastoise level 52
    - Gyarados level 48
    - Vaporeon level 47
    - Seaking level 46
    - Lapras level 47
    - Slowbro level 46

After playing black2 (for over a month [no I did NOT play for 1 month strait]) I decided to update with my current progress.

Blazing through Mt. Moon I arrived in Cerulean city were I healed my pokemon, beat my rival and received the fame checker. Upon checking it I was shocked to see that I was not on it! Planning to fix that, I decided to go and see Bill (the only person I knew who was good programming). After blasting through nugget bridge I was about to fight the rocket guy when I had an idea. Running back to the pokemon center I deposited all my pokemon but a worthless Spearow I exploited the nugget glitch (look it up) and got about 10 nuggets before crushing him with my usual pokemon. I then proceeded to battle my way to Bill's were I helped him and he ignored my request and instead gave me a S.S. Ticket. I then did some stuff (which I don't remember) and ended up in Vermilion city with a unnicknamed Meowth.
    I did lots of training before before fighting Misty and then saved my game.

Team:
    flapfast Lv.26
    balloon Lv.26
    meowth Lv.26
    gnaw Lv.18

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

I bought some items at the Pokemon League when I finally arrived, and I also healed my Pokemon after the hard battles I had fought. I wasn't quite ready to battle against the Elite Four though, so I headed back to Victory Road in order to train some more, but it was bitter work. I had already defeated all the trainers inside and the VS Seeker wasn't any help, so I had to battle against the same wild Pokemon for almost an hour. When that got boring and tedious, I returned to Vermilion City and I sailed to Three Island. I trained my Pokemon at Bond Bridge and then Berry Forest for about another hour with a Lucky Egg; I had to keep passing it around since I only had one. I headed back to Kanto after that, and I went back to the Pokemon League HQ to make the final preparations for my Elite Four challenge. I arrived in Lorelei's room, and I saved the game before battling against her.

- Blastoise level 54
    - Gyarados level 51
    - Vaporeon level 50
    - Seaking level 49
    - Lapras level 51
    - Slowbro level 50

When I'm Up I Can't Get Down!
    A flying MonoType.

GOt to route 104 and training for a bit to get a bueatifly

Team:
    Sub Divo the Taillow LV 6.
    Last edited by 10151993; 3rd February 2013 at 5:13 PM.
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Its been like 6 months since i last posted. i had stopped playing my monotype when i went in vacations and after i came back i completely forgot about it but i found my LeafGreen game this morning and i'll continue my monotype .

I continued my game a lil' bit and there's my current team :

Blastoise lvl 38

Gyarados lvl 37

Vaporeon lvl 37
    Current Challenges :
    Leaf Green - Water Monotype

I had a really difficult time against Lorelei at the Pokemon League since my Pokemon were all Water-types and her team consisted of Ice-types with secondary types. I was able to beat her Jynx with my Blastoise and her Slowbro with Gyarados, but her Dewgong and Lapras were really tough; I had to keep hitting them with attacks from Lapras and Slowbro until they finally fainted. I used my Slowbro against her Cloyster as well, and I was able to win the battle in the end. I had to heal almost all of my Pokemon with Full Restores afterward, and I moved to Bruno's room. I used my Gyarados against his first Onix, then Vaporeon, Blastoise and Slowbro against Bruno's Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Machamp. Those battles were though, but I was able to beat his second Onix with Seaking easily. I healed my Pokemon with Super Potions this time, and I saved the game in Agatha's room before battling.

- Blastoise level 55
    - Gyarados level 52
    - Vaporeon level 51
    - Seaking level 50
    - Lapras level 52
    - Slowbro level 51

I want to do something different with my NE plsy through of emerald, so what type would you suggest doing?
    Last edited by deh74; 28th February 2013 at 4:12 AM.

I wandered into Agatha's room and I challenged her to a battle. She sent out her first Gengar and I used my Blastoise. I attacked Gengar with Surf, but it survived and counter attacked with Confuse Ray. Blastoise became confused, but its second Surf attack defeated Gengar. I switched to Seaking and I used it against Agatha's Haunter. I was able to hit it with Waterfall, but Haunter survived and used Hypnosis. I had to use my Lapras instead and I barely defeated Haunter with Ice Beam. I then used Slowbro against Arbok and I won that battle with Psychic. I then used Lapras again against Agatha's Golbat and I defeated it with Ice Beam. All that remained with Agatha's last Gengar, which was troublesome. I used Vaporeon against it and it used Bite, but Gengar defeated it with Shadow Ball. It took Gyarados and Blastoise to finally defeat that thing and I saved before healing my Pokemon.

- Blastoise level 55
    - Gyarados level 53
    - Vaporeon level 51
    - Seaking level 51
    - Lapras level 53
    - Slowbro level 52

Started a new monotype challenge on Ruby and is commanding the mighty normal type! So far have picked up zigzagoon,whismur and tailow. Preparing to get sleighed by Brawly. Any other suggestions for team members in the future?

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast