Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

this look fun, im going to start this tommorow

does anyone have a good idea on types?

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    this look fun, im going to start this tommorow

does anyone have a good idea on types?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Actually, I find flying types one of the easier ones to do in LG. You can get Gyarados, Charizard, Butterfree, Fearow, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Dodrio, Pidgeot, Golbat. You only really miss out on Scyther, but it's very overcome able.

Flying would be my first choice for a mono in these games, especially if you want both a surfer and a flyer.

Rock is the only other type in this game, besides normal, with both a surfer and a flier available in game (since Golbat can't learn fly in this gen.)

Grass, water and poison all serve well though.

@mukandgrimer, pretty well the same types I suggested for Original151rocks. Flying, Grass, Water, Poison, Rock and Normal all give you access to both surfer and flier. Oh and ground too.

I've seen a lot of water scrambles done in emerald. If you don't want to big a challenge, go with water.
    From a little while up, if you have interest in any of those.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

@Shiny Espeon, Drummerdude said Electabuzz has Brick Break if you read it.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

^

Yeah, I just scanned it before I wrote my post and afterwards, I read it properly and I realised that.

EDIT: I have beaten Lt. Surge on my LG Bug Mono-type. So from last time, I went north and fought Dave, my rival just before Nugget Bridge. Harmony started well and put Pidgeotto to sleep with Sleep Powder. Harmony capitalised on this by killing Pidgeotto with four Confusions. I switched to Apex for Rattata and he eased to victory with two Twineedles. Apex stayed out for Abra and got an OHKO with Twineedle, before I switched to Sporax who was able to take down Squirtle with Bullet Seed. Dave gave me the Fame Checker and I healed up my Pokemon before heading on up to Bill's house on the cape. During this time, Sporax reached Lv24 and evolved into Parasect! I got to Bill's house, saved him in the Pokemon suit and got my SS Ticket! I headed back down and exited Cerulean, picking up TM28 - Dig (Which I taught to Sporax) and went through the Underground Tunnel and went south to Vermillion City. I healed up and collected the VS Seeker before heading off to the SS Anne. The SS Anne was easy and I cleared it out pretty simply before running into Dave again on the ship. I used the same strategy. Harmony put Pidgeotto to sleep and killed it with three Confusions, then Apex defeated Raticate using Twineedle and scored an OHKO over Kadabra with Twineedle. Finally, Sporax Bullet Seeded Squirtle to submission. Dave left the boat and I got to the Cut Master. I cured his seasickness and he gave me HM01 - Cut. I left the SS Anne and before using Cut, I went to Route 11 to clear out the trainers. I did this before catching a Bellsprout as a HM Slave. I cleared out the gym, trained my Pokemon to Lv29 and prepared to take on Lt. Surge. He was very easy! I used Sporax and Dig to score OHKOs on Voltorb and Pikachu. However, Static paralyzed Sporax and I struggled against Raichu, who was able to get in 6 Double Teams! Luckily, though, just as Dig's PP was running out, Dig hit for a quick and simple OHKO!
    My team:

Harmony (Butterfree) Lv29
    Rash Male
    Confusion
    Poisonpowder
    Sleep Powder
    Gust

Apex (Beedrill) Lv29
    Bashful Female
    Fury Attack
    Rage
    Twineedle
    Poison Sting

Sporax (Parasect) Lv29
    Docile Male
    Scratch
    Dig
    Bullet Seed
    Spore

So, I'll update after Erika, where I'll have my fourth team member! First, though, I will do the next stage of my Ruby Fighting Mono-type! Bye!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 11th September 2011 at 4:25 PM.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

To round everyone up to the same level, I spent a short while training on the Tangela south of Pallet Town before heading to Viridian City to challenge the eighth gym and claim my EarthBadge.

Inside the gym, the trainers were relatively easy. Venusaur was more than capable of taking care of the ground types, while Haunter and Venomoth disposed of the Poison and Fighting types. Soon, my battle with Giovanni began. Venusaur easily disposed of both Rhyhorns and Dugtrio, while the Nidos took a little more working. They hit some Earthquakes which managed to kill my Nidoking and Arbok, though Haunter and Venomoth were able to pick up the pieces and finish the job.

After the battle, I taught my most useful TMs to various party members, and went west to face off against Bieber for one more time before our fateful battle later. Nidoking took out Pidgeot with Shock Wave, with Haunter landing a Hypnosis on Alakazam and taking him out with two Shadow Balls. Venusaur swiftly killed Rhyhorn, then Tentacruel made quick work of Charizard before his Gyarados took her out, only for Nidoking to come in and finish off the job. One Megahorn destroyed Exeggcute afterwards, rendering me the victor. I now stand in Victory Road, ready to proceed through to the Indigo Plateau.

Current Team

I quickly made my way through Victory Road and reached Indigo Plateau. I bought a ridiculous number of revives and potions and headed into Lorelei's room.

Raichu managed to defeat Lorelei's Dewgong, Cloyster, and Slowbro with Thunderbolt before Lapras knocked it out. I sent in Electabuzz to used Thunderbolt on Lapras and beat it. Her last Pokemon was Jynx who defeated both Electabuzz and Jolteon before Electrode finished it off with Spark. I healed and moved on.

Bruno was difficult. Jolteon started off and managed to defeat his first Onix with Bite thanks to some flinching that happened. His second Onix did not flinch and knocked out Jolteon with Bite. Electabuzz went in and used Brick Break but fell to an Earthquake. I used Magneton as a pawn to revive Jolteon so it could use Bite to defeat Onix, which it did. I used Zapdos against his Hitmonchan, Machamp, and Hitmonlee for the easy win and walked into the next room.

Raichu used Thunderbolt to defeat Agatha's first Gengar and Electrode Spark'd Golbat until it was out. She switched to Arbok so I tried Magneton and got a lucky Paralyze with Spark to help in that victory. Jolteon used Bite to defeat her Haunter and Gengar which secured me my third win.

Lance's Gyarados fell to a Thunderbolt from Electabuzz and then his Aerodactyl did the same. Electrode went up against his first Dragonair and weakened it enough to where Selfdestruct knocked it out. His second Dragonair was defeated Magneton's Tri Attack thanks to a burn status. Zapdos defeated his Dragonite and I walked into the final room.

My rival was waiting for me and we started our final battle. Raichu quickly disposed of Pidgeot and then he sent in Rhydon.......crap. Jolteon and Electabuzz were having to attack and then be revived in order to bring Rhydon down. I actually got it into the red and for some reason he did not use a Full Restore. It did faint however and he used Alakazam who fell to Electrode's Selfdestruct. From there I was excited because I knew I had won. Zapdos used Drill Peck to take out Exeggutor. Electabuzz got to defeat another Gyarados with Thunderbolt. All that was left was Charizard. I decided to use the Pokemon that started this whole monotype to finish it as well. Raichu went out, used Thunderbolt and.................Charizard fainted! I AM THE CHAMPION!!!! I watched the credits and turned off my game.

Final Team

I have a new monotype planned for Ruby but I will probably wait a little while before starting it. Good luck everyone on your monotype challenges!!
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Congratz Drummer! I'll have to wait and see what your next type is.

I had to use Rock Smash to crush a rock in order to move a big boulder. I then used Strength to push the boulder, and I was able to access the next staircase that led to another floor inside the cave. I arrived at a cave with a lake, so I had Ludicolo use Surf to travel on the water. I went around, and I eventually reached another staircase. I battled some more trainers within Victory Road, then I arrived at the exit. Wally appeared before I could exit the cave though, and he requested a battle. It was pretty tough since my Pokemon were exhausted from the previous battles, but I was able to handle Wally's Altaria and Delcatty with Cradily. I used Tropius against his Roselia, and Sceptile against his Gardevoir. I defeated his Magneton with Cacturne, and then I exited the cave. I saved outside.

Current team:

- Sceptile level 49
    - Ludicolo level 46
    - Breloom level 47
    - Cacturne level 46
    - Tropius level 46
    - Cradily level 46

I started my new monotype last night on Ruby.

I got out of the moving van, set my clock, met May, and then went to Route 101 and found Professor Birch being chased by a wild Poochyena. I went in his bag and took a Treecko. I beat the Poochyena and then was told to go battle May, so I did. After I thrashed her I went back to the Professor's lab and got some Pokeballs. I got the Running Shoes from my mom and then went out to Route 102. I spent a little while running around in the grass until I found the Pokemon I was looking for...Ralts. So yes, this will be a Psychic type challenge. I captured the Ralts and trained it up to where it learned Confusion and then took a break.

Current Team
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

^Looks to be an interesting challenge but I'll have to warn you now- how are you going to get past Team Magma's Poochyena in Petalburg forest? Ralts has no way of damaging it... (well, unless you teach it Future Sight at lv. 36 or trade TMs)

You might have to use something else to knock out that Poochyena (generally until you get decent TMs, early Psychics don't have much way of getting around Dark types)

Otherwise it looks like a very interesting challenge, can't wait to read future progress

Congratulations Drummerdude! Nice to see your electric mono finish so successfully and good luck with your Psychic one!

As for me, I'm here to update my fighting mono-type on Ruby. So, from last time, I saw the Team Magma member and the Devon employee and I went north. I eased my way through to Risturf Tunnel, where I beat the Magma grunt and rescued Peeko. I returned Peeko to Mr. Britney and caught a Nincada for a HM Slave nearby. I returned to Rustburo and returned the Devon Goods to the Devon President. I collected my Pokenav and exited Devon Corp before healing up and collecting HM01 - Cut. I taught Cut to Nincada and did most of the Cut side-quests in Petalburg Woods etc. When I was done, it was time to go to Dewford Town and get my third team member! I met up with Mr. Britney and took the boat to Dewford. I rushed straight to Dewford Cave and caught a Makuhita and trained it to Lv13, before my game froze! I restarted and had to continue from when I had just got Cut. D: Eventually, I got to Dewford and got another Makuhita (This one was Lonely!), which I forgot to nickname and trained it to Lv18, so it was level with my other Pokemon. I beat the fishermen near Dewford Cave and cleared out Brawley's gym, before training all my Pokemon to Lv20. With this done, I took on Brawley. I sent out Smolder and used Peck several times on Machop. However, with Bulk Up, this wasn't as effective, so I used Ember instead. Brawley kept healing Machop and he nearly killed Smolder, but Ember defeated Machop, when Smolder was on 1 HP! I switched to my Makuhita for Brawley's Makuhita and got lucky. A Crit Hit Vital Throw was enough to score an OHKO and hand me the win!
    My team:

Smolder - Combusken Lv20
    Hasty Female
    Scratch
    Peck
    Double Kick
    Ember

Twig - Shroomish Lv20
    Mild Male
    Mega Drain
    Tackle
    Bullet Seed
    Leech Seed

Makuhita Lv20
    Lonely Female
    Tackle
    Fake Out
    Vital Throw
    Arm Thrust

I need help for a nickname for Makuhita. I'm naming him at Slateport and thought of Chop, but that seems obvious. Anyone got any good nicknames for Makuhita?
    Anyways, expect another Bug mono-type update real soon. See Ya!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 12th September 2011 at 4:25 PM.

Nice Drummer, I'll warn you, Ralts are a pain to trade, Especially early in game.

Also I agree with SilverMorty but I suppose you can use Treecko for that.

Hey everyone, I'm really enjoying this Bug mono-type! I have beaten Erika now. So, from last time, I healed up and stocked up on Repels before going through Diglett's Cave. I went south to pick HM05 - Flash and I taught it to Bellsprout, my HM Slave. After collecting the Old Amber and trying to teach my Pokemon Seismic Toss, I left, went back, all the way to Cerulean City, healed up and made my way to Rock Tunnel. Rock Tunnel was pretty simple, I fought all the trainers and nearly all my Pokemon were Lv33 by the end. At Lavender, I made a beeline for Celadon, avoiding all trainers and I bought 2,500 Coins at the Game Corner to buy a Pinsir, which I nicknamed Crux. He was only Lv18, but I still taught him TM31 - Brick Break and Rock Slide from the Move Tutor in Rock Tunnel. I went back to Cerulean and trained him to Lv30 on the trainers there before heading back through Rock Tunnel and training him to Lv33 on Route 8. I got Apex up another level and all my Pokemon were now Lv33. I healed up and cleared out Celadon Gym, before training my Pokemon one more level to Lv34. I was ready for Erika. Firstly, Harmony used Psybeam on Victreebel, but Victreebel just survived and paralyzed Harmony with Stun Spore. Erika healed, but Harmony got in two more Psybeams to take Victreebel down. I switched to Apex for Tangela and got in a simple OHKO with Twineedle. Finally, I sent out Crux on Vileplume and managed a 2HKO with Rock Slide, even though Vileplume paralyzed me with Stun Spore. It had been a very easy battle!
    My Team:

Harmony - Butterfree Lv34
    Rash Male
    Psybeam
    Poisonpowder
    Sleep Powder
    Gust

Apex - Beedrill Lv34
    Bashful Female
    Fury Attack
    Aerial Ace
    Twineedle
    Pursuit

Sporax - Parasect Lv34
    Docile Male
    Scratch
    Dig
    Bullet Seed
    Spore

Crux - Pinsir Lv34
    Lax Female
    Brick Break
    Rock Slide
    Vicegrip
    Revenge

How is Pinsir NOT a Fighting type? Oh well, that's me done on Bug for now. I'll update on Ruby next, but maybe not for a while due to a Platinum Steel mono. Keep posting everyone.

PS Does anyone have any ideas for a nickname for Makuhita?

After I exited Victory Road, I ran towards the Pokemon League building. I healed my Pokemon there, then I bought some items. I decided that I would train inside Victory Road for a long time since my Pokemon weren't strong enough to handle the Elite Four's Pokemon. I would need to level all of my Pokemon to at least the mid 50s, so I headed inside Victory Road, and I began to grind like crazy. I trained for about an hour, but my Pokemon still weren't as powerful as I wanted them to be. I practically lived inside Victory Road all morning, then I headed out to Mauville City to take care of some business. I left to battle certain trainer around Hoenn, but their Pokemon weren't strong enough to provide much of a challenge, so I returned to Victory Road. I trained for another hour or so, then I saved the game.

Current team:

- Sceptile level 52
    - Ludicolo level 50
    - Breloom level 49
    - Cacturne level 49
    - Tropius level 49
    - Cradily level 49

Just a quick update, I've made it through Victory Road, so now I'm just grinding for a little while to get my Pokemon up a few levels in preparation for the Elite 4, where I shall follow tradition and give detailed reports on the battles. So yeah, that will come before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    ^Looks to be an interesting challenge but I'll have to warn you now- how are you going to get past Team Magma's Poochyena in Petalburg forest? Ralts has no way of damaging it... (well, unless you teach it Future Sight at lv. 36 or trade TMs)

You might have to use something else to knock out that Poochyena (generally until you get decent TMs, early Psychics don't have much way of getting around Dark types)

Otherwise it looks like a very interesting challenge, can't wait to read future progress
    I'll probably just use Treecko to defeat it. I'm not going to worry about that too much. And thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Congratulations Drummerdude! Nice to see your electric mono finish so successfully and good luck with your Psychic one!
    Thanks! Good luck with all three of your challenges!

Just a small update, I spent a little while training Ralts up in order for all the trainer battles to be easier, but they ended up being too easy which is good I guess. I have trained Ralts to Lv11 and I have just now arrived in Petalburg City now that every trainer is defeated.

Current Team
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Well, I managed it! I defeated the Elite 4 on my Fire Red Poison monotype, and what a journey it has been - challenge completed. I've written some logs of the battles below for those who wish to read.

Spoiler:- Loreli:

Spoiler:- Bruno:

Spoiler:- Agatha:

Spoiler:- Lance:

Spoiler:- Justin:

So yeah, a pretty good challenge. I may be back in the near future, but for now I'll give it a rest. I have a fic to write and a Platinum scramble to start, as well as university soon. Until then!

Final Team

gratz mevejuma i hope you going to do more monotypes

Right, so I have quick update from my Fighting mono-type for you. From last time, I healed up and went back to Petalburg to buy some Repels. I returned, via boat, to Dewford Town and zipped through the Cave to give Steven his letter, before using the Escape Rope to get out and going to Slateport, thanks to Mr. Britney. At Slateport, I beat everyone on the beach and went to the Name Rater and I named Makuhita Sumo (I have nothing else!). I did all the Team Magma stuff in Slateport, beating the Grunts in the museum and finally headed north taking out all the trainers and doing the first part of the Trick House. I saved before May, but she was easy anyway. Smolder beat her Shroomish using Ember, Sumo used Vital Throw on Numel and Twig 2HKOed Marshtomp with Mega Drain. I thanked May for the Itemfinder, before eventually getting to Mauville and clearing out the gym, before training my Pokemon to Lv25 to take on Wattson. By this point, both Twig and Sumo had evolved! He was easy. Smolder OHKOed Magnemite using Double Kick. In spite of getting paralyzed, Twig 2HKOed Voltorb with Mach Punch and Sumo used Fake Out on Magneton before finishing him off with Vital Throw. E.A.S.Y
    My Team:

Smolder - Combusken Lv25
    Hasty Female
    Scratch
    Peck
    Double Kick
    Ember

Twig - Breloom Lv25
    Mild Male
    Mega Drain
    Headbutt
    Mach Punch
    Leech Seed

Sumo - Hariyama Lv25
    Lonely Female
    Tackle
    Fake Out
    Vital Throw
    Arm Thrust

Does no-one have any suggestions for a nickname for Hariyama? I not that fond of Sumo, tbh. Anyway, back to the Bug mono-type next, but I'll update this one, when I've beaten Flannery.

EDIT: Congratulations Mevejuma!

I went in the Petalburg Gym and met my dad. We were talking when some rude kid walked in and interrupted us wanting a Pokemon. I had to help the kid catch a Pokemon and he encountered a freaking Ralts on his first try (I'm calling BS right now). We went back to the gym and my dad told me to take on all the gyms and to start with the Rustboro Gym. I headed out to Route 104 and defeated the few trainers on that route along with a few wild Pokemon for good measure. I soon entered the Petalburg Woods and battled for a little while. Then I met a man in green who asked about Shroomish, but then a man in red appeared and started threatening us! I took him on with Ralts and Treecko since Ralts can't hurt his Poochyena. When I won he fled and I made my way out of the woods. I beat all of the trainers in this new area and soon arrived in Rustboro.

I healed up Ralts and grabbed the HM01 Cut so I don't forget to that later. I entered the gym and defeated the two trainers no sweat so I figured Roxanne wouldn't be too hard. I was wrong Ralts barely beat her Geodude and fainted against Nosepass. I decided to I needed to train some more so I beat the trainers northwest of the city along with some wild Pokemon. After Ralts had grown a few levels I went back to the Gym and challenged Roxanne again. Ralts defeated Geodude with 2 Confusion's. When she sent Nosepass out I began to spam Double Team which worked! Nosepass couldn't hit me. From there I just kept using Confusion until Nosepass was defeated! I got the badge and left the gym.

I saw the Red man again and apparently he had stolen something so I gave chase and cornered in the Rusturf Tunnel. I beat him using the same strategy as before and soon he fled. Mr Briney thanked me for rescueing his Peeko or something and then left. The man from Petalburg Woods thanked me and told me to visit the President of the company he works for so I did. He basically made me their delivery boy after giving me items to take everywhere. I saved after exiting the building.

Current Team

Congrats Mevejuma!
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

^

No matter how many times I play RSE, I always forget to pick up Cut! Later, I always realise I need it! I forgot it on my Ruby Fighting mono-type recently.

Anyway, I'm here to tell you that after two Geovanni battles and two rival battles I have beaten Sabrina on my Bug mono-type. So, from last time i healed up and went straight for the Game Corner to enter Rocket Hideout. I beat the Rocket guarding the picture and went into the Hideout. It was easy enough and I was soon facing Boss Rocket Geovanni who was easy. I sent out Harmony who scored an OHKO on Rhyhorn with Psybeam, before Sporax defeated Onix easily with Bullet Seed. Crux destroyed Kangaskhan with Brick Break to hand me the easy win and the Silph Scope. I zipped over to Lavender Town and healed up before taking on my Rival who was easy. Firstly, Harmony put Pidgeotto to sleep with Sleep Powder before Psybeaming him to death. Next, Growlithe was OHKOed by Crux's Rock Slide, before Exeggcute and Kadabra suffered an OHKO from Apex's Twineedle. Finally, Sporax comfirmed the route by using Bullet Seed on Wartortle. My rival scarpered and I eased up the tower, beating the Marowak and the Rockets at the top to rescue Mr. Fuji. As a reward, he gave me the Pokeflute, but I wasn't going to need it for a while. I had already opened up Saffron City earlier, using the Tea, so I entered now and, before tackling Silph Co, I aimed for the Fighting Dojo, which was easier than expected. The Dojo Master's Hitmonlee lost to a 2HKO from Apex's Aerial Ace, before Hitmonchan fell to Harmony's Psybeam. It was now time for Silph Co. As usual, with Silph Co, I went to 9F and collected the Key Card, before working my way up, battling all the trainers. Ultimately, it was time to face my rival again, who had improved drastically. Firstly, Harmony put to sleep Pidgeot, but whilst Psybeam was defeating Pidgeot, it woke up! Luckily, though Pidgeot got in a Wing Attack, Harmony survived and finished it off. I switched to Crux again to defeat Growlithe using Rock Slide, before Apex again massacred Exeggcute and Alakazam using Twineedle. Finally, though it took a while, Sporax ground down Blastoise using Bullet Seed... eventually. My rival again ran away and I picked up the Lapras for a Surf slave, before healing up and taking on Geovanni. Firstly, Sporax KOed Nidorino using Dig, before I suffered a loss! Apex used Twineedle on Rhyhorn, which nearly killed it but Rock Blast KOed Apex! I switched to Sporax who cleared up with Bullet Seed and I switched to Crux who again, easily KOed Kangaskhan using Brick Break. Finally, Harmony ground down Nidoqueen using Psybeam. With Team Rocket beaten, I collected my Masterball and cleared out Sabrina's gym. I trained my Pokemon to Lv42 (Which didn't take long) before taking on Sabrina. Crux OHKOed Kadabra with Vicegrip, before Harmony 2HKOed Venomoth with Psybeam. Sporax beat Mr. Mime through persistent Slashing in spite of Sabrina healing several times, before I sent out Apex against Alakazam hoping for an OHKO with Twineedle. Sadly, Alakazam came in first and OHKOed Apex with Psychic. Thankfully, Crux cleared up with an impressive 2HKO with Rock Slide!
    My Team:

Harmony - Butterfree Lv42
    Rash Male
    Psybeam
    Poisonpowder
    Sleep Powder
    Gust

Apex - Beedrill Lv42
    Bashful Female
    Pin Missile
    Aerial Ace
    Twineedle
    Pursuit

Sporax - Parasect Lv42
    Docile Male
    Slash
    Dig
    Bullet Seed
    Spore

Crux - Pinsir Lv42
    Lax Female
    Brick Break
    Rock Slide
    Vicegrip
    Revenge

I will be getting my final Pokemon during the next update, but apart from that it won't be too long before I beat Koga, so I'll probably work more on my Fighting mono for a bit. I'll update Fighting soon - See ya!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 15th September 2011 at 12:24 AM.

I trained all morning, and I finally got my Pokemon's levels to where I wanted them. I headed to the Evergrande City Pokemon Center, and I bought some items for the Elite Four challenge. I then entered the Pokemon League, and I entered Sidney's room. He talked, then we began to battle. He sent out his Mightyena, and I used Breloom. Breloom defeated Mightyena easily with Brick Break, then I used Sceptile against Sidney's Absol. I managed to beat it with Leaf Blade, then I used Tropius against Shiftry. Fly was more than enough to handle Shiftry, and I then swapped out to Ludicolo when Sidney sent out his Sharpedo. Mega Drain was able to defeat Sharpedo with one hit, and then I used Breloom against Sidney's Cacturne. I defeated it with Brick Break, then I beat Sidney. He allowed me to progress into the next room, and I saved.

Current team:

- Sceptile level 55
    - Ludicolo level 52
    - Breloom level 52
    - Cacturne level 51
    - Tropius level 52
    - Cradily level 51

I wish I could post my Emerald Recent Happenings here but it's not a mono walkthrough, I like posting here.

@Shiny Espeon, I usually do also and the only reason I remembered to grab it was because I saw it in your post.

So I went to complete the first of my delivery tasks by heading to Mr Briney's house. I caught him goofing off with his Peeko but I got his attention and we set sail to Dewford Town. I defeated the two fishermen there and Ralts evolved after the second battle! I then entered the Granite Cave and made my way to Steven who gave me a TM for my trouble. With that taken care of I headed to the gym.

It was really dark inside the gym but I managed to navigate my way through the gym and defeat all three gym trainers. I found Brawly and the battle commenced. I started off with a Calm Mind to power up my attacks and then swept Machop and Makuhita with a Confusion each. He gave the gym badge and sense Kirlia was really close to leveling up I took it back to Granite Cave and leveled it to Lv22. I exited the cave and talked to Briney who then took me to the beaches of Slateport where I took a break.

Current Team
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Hello again everyone! I thought I might get another monotype up and running and have at it whenever I find myself with time to do so. I still have another week until uni, and I sometimes get writer's block with my fic, so having something to kill a few minutes on would be good. I have my Platinum scramble as well for that, but training this Eevee is annoying me, so I'm taking a little breather.

Anyway, I digress. This monotype will be on Emerald, but I haven't decided what type yet...so basically, the first person to read this and reply gets to choose my type at least make it reasonable though, I don't want something impossible like Dragon...

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast