Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Default 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Games in this gen: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen/Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness

What is...this Challenge?

This is essentially for all those challenges that do not come under Scramble, Monotype or Nuzlocke Challenges. You can decide on the restrictions you have on yourself (say if you want to go with a specific theme of Pokemon or no TMs, or a one-Pokemon-only run, or so forth).

You can also decide if you choose the Pokemon yourself or if someone else chooses the Pokemon for you.

Rules
    • Please read the Challenge Forum rules before posting.
    • Please specify all the restrictions you are placing on yourself in this challenge in the first post, and also in any other posts should you require more Pokemon to be chosen for you by other members.
    • You may either use Pokemon you have chosen yourself or Pokemon chosen for you by other people.
    • If your challenge comes under the Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke threads, please use those threads, not this one! This includes challenges where your one is essentially a Scramble challenge with one or two small restrictions.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 30th April 2011 at 7:22 AM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

The more the merrier, I'm gonna have a Sapphire challenge: pokemon with gems in their bodies.

Fully evolved and can trade.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

You can take a Sableye if you're going for such a challenge then!

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Sapphire challenge: pokemon with gems in their bodies.

Fully evolved and can trade.

-Sableye (need nickname of a gem)
    -Starmie (Ruby)
    -
    -
    -
    -

ah I forgot can I also get nicknames for each one- but the nicknames have to be names of gemstones
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 1st May 2011 at 2:45 PM.

SilverMorty: I have no idea for your pokémon, but I will make a edit if I remember of any.

I want a Sapphire challenge. Only pokémons that are interactable in ANY POKÉMON GAME OR ARE BOSSES IN MYSTERY DUNGEON/RANGER. ANY GEN, BUT OF COURSE THAT ARE IN THE 3RD GEN.. The nickname will be of MY CHOICE. Ex: Mudkip. Mudkip is Interactable in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

* Electrode: Evolve after it battled with Gabby&Ty in all the routes they appear;
    * Flygon: Solo one of Winona 's Pokémons to evolve, evolve again after soloing a Dragon Tamer (added the solo part for getting harder)/Nickname: Windstorm;
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 1st May 2011 at 4:18 PM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

SilverMorty - Do Pearls count as gems? XD Coz I wanna give you a Spoink that you can only evolve in the Magma Hideout. And you should name it "Pearl".

Pokémon Trainer Xande - Get yourself a Voltorb that you can only evolve after you've used it to battle Gabby and Ty [the reporters] in all three of their locations.

to extend our reach to the stars above

fics: A Friday / Berries / Ever Grande / Stars / Wishes / Perish / Menu

Apparently they are xD

Fully evolved and can trade. Nicknames of gemstones

-Starmie (Ruby)
    -Spoink that evolves in Magma Hideout (Pearl)
    -
    -
    -

Xande take a Flygon named Windstorm. Evolve from Trapinch after it defeats one of Winona's pokemon, then evolve again when you defeat a Dragon Tamer.

Wait, since you're playing Sapphire, that should be "Aqua Hideout". And since there are several you can choose any of them.

to extend our reach to the stars above

fics: A Friday / Berries / Ever Grande / Stars / Wishes / Perish / Menu

SilverMorty, take a Golduck (it has a gem on its forehead). I do not know exactly what gem it is, so you can nickname it "Red Stone".

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Silver: Get a Slowbro/Slowking. I don 't know which orb is in it 's head.

My team of Interactable/Bosses in Side Games:

* Electrode: Evolve after it battled with Gabby&Ty in all the routes they appear;
    * Flygon: Solo one of Winona 's Pokémons to evolve, evolve again after soloing a Dragon Tamer (added the solo part for getting harder)/Nickname: Windstorm;

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Xande, take a Gyarados (interactable in GSC & HGSS). It must know both Rain Dance and Dragon Dance. No evolution restrictions, capture it as a Magikarp if you want to.

* Gyarados: Know both Rain Dance and Dragon Rage.

i would like to take a challenge consisting of pokemon with only 2 syllables in their names on sapphire cant trade

pikachu

is

claimed

celebimasters_93, take a Koffing. Evolve it to Weezing after soloing one trainer in both the 4th and 5th gym, and it must evolve before you have reached Fortree.

celebimasters_93, have a Raichu. As it only has two syllables in its final stage, evolve it from Pikachu upon capture. It must know either Secret Power or Hidden Power (your choice, although you can switch one for the other whenever you like).

Xande, have a Ninetales (boss in Mystery Dungeon). Must learn Dig upon evolving and can do so after soloing a Gym Leader of your choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Gyarados: Know both Rain Dance and Dragon Rage.
    * Ninetales (I love it): Dig when Evolving. Solo a gym for evolving.

Celebi master: If you give me a pokémon until 00:00 GMT today, I give you a Swam-pert that must know Dive and Waterfall. If you don 't, then take a Tro-Pius. Must solo Winona 's Skarmory for evolving.

SilverMorty, take a Meowth (named Gold), and change the name to "Garnet" upon evolving, which can be done after doubling your money with PayDay (take note of your money when you start training it, and when you've gotten that amount via PayDay, you can stop; doesn't have to be all in one go, just as long as you earn that amount through Pay Day altogether).

Xande, take a take a Skarmory Boss in Mystery Dungeon must know steel wing

P.S. Tropius doesn't evolve

pikachu

is

claimed

Quote Originally Posted by celebimasters_93 View Post
    Xande, take a take a Skarmory Boss in Mystery Dungeon must know steel wing

P.S. Tropius doesn't evolve
    Who said that restrictions are only to pokémons that evolve?

* Gyarados: Know both Rain Dance and Dragon Rage;
    * Ninetales (I love it): Dig when Evolving. Solo a gym for evolving;
    * Skarmory: Steel Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Celebi master: If you give me a pokémon until 00:00 GMT today, I give you a Swam-pert that must know Dive and Waterfall. If you don 't, then take a Tro-Pius. Must solo Winona 's Skarmory for evolving.
    Um, you did . . . anyway, I pronounce it Tro-pi-us (three syllables). Is it Tro-pius or Tro-pi-us? Maybe you could change the restrictions to "must solo Winona's Skarmory to learn X Move" or "just must solo Winona's Skarmory"?
    Last edited by Ememew; 1st May 2011 at 10:30 PM.

Will also take a challenge which can only consist of pokemon use by team aqua and magma in emerald

pikachu

is

claimed

celebimasters_93, for Emerald, take a Poochyena. You may evolve it into Mightyena at any time, but in order to take part in any battles after reaching Lilicove, you must have it win a Master-Rank Cool contest with a high enough score to have its picture added to the Art Museum.

Fully evolved and can trade. Nicknames of gemstones

-Starmie (Ruby)
    -Spoink that evolves in Aqua Hideout (Pearl)
    -Golduck (Red Stone- it doesn't have to be the right gem i just want a gem nickname xD)
    -Persian, evolve after doubling Money with Pay Day (named Gold as Meowth then Garnet as Persian)
    -

celebimasters for Emerald take a Carvanha named Rampage and evolve it when you get the DeepseaTooth.

For Sapphire take a Shuppet that evolves when it can defeat a Sableye using Ghost moves.

@celebimasters, take a Numel for your Emerald challenge. It can only evolve once it has soloed 10 Numels owned by Team Magma members.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast