Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

I went south of Veilstone and found the trainer I was looking for. Lucario battled him a gazillion times in order to level up. I started battling him at Lv22 and Lucario finished at Lv45. That was a lot of battles. Lucario did manage to learn Aura Sphere and Close Combat and I am sure they will both prove useful sooner rather than later. With all that training out of the way I headed back to Canalave to take on the gym.

I used Lucario, Machoke, and Heracross to defeat the gym trainers in a bid to level them up. Once everyone was defeated I took on Byron. Heracross took out his Magneton and Steelix with a Close Combat each and then Medicham used Hi Jump Kick on Bastiodon to knock it out. I got the badge but when I tried to exit the gym I was stopped by my rival who took me to the library. In the library Professor Rowan told a group of us to explore the three lakes. Just then an explosion occured at Lake Valor so I headed out to see what happened.

Current Team
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but getting the final badge, as well as training my final team member took longer than I expected it to. So, from last time, I taught HM08 - Rock Climb to a Bibarel HM Slave. I headed up to Lake Acuity where my rival (Karl) had just lost. I forgot to get TM13 - Ice Beam but finally went to get my last team member, which I had neglected to do for a while. I Surfed to the Fuego Ironworks and caught a Magnemite in the grass and named it Metallica (Don't particularly like the band, just the name) Training it was a pain and took ages, but eventually it was a Lv49 Magneton. I could finally continue with the storyline. I flew to Veilstone and entered the Galactic HQ. Getting through it was no problem at all. Cyrus was pretty easy first time. Metallica swept with a Flash Cannon on Sneasel and used Discharge on Crobat and Honchkrow. I got the Master Ball, beat whichever commander was protecting Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit, before exiting the HQ and Flying to Hearthome to go up Mt. Coronet. Getting up Mt. Coronet was easy, but while I was there, Metallica leveled up and evolved into Magnezone! I beat all trainers and did the double-battle with my rival v the commanders. Finally, Cyrus got Dialga and Palkia and opened up the Distortion World etc. Cynthia and I jumped in and I did the puzzle pretty easily. When I got to Cyrus, though, I nearly lost! Earlier, I had to sacrifice one of my Pokemon as I needed a HM Slave to get up Mt. Coronet. I left Plata behind X_X I started well enough, Trident taking out Houndoom, before Gyarados wrecked havoc through my team. You see, I didn't realise it had EQ... Metallica was KOed, as was Scythe and Trident. In the end, I sacificed Aurum to revive Metallica and when Cyrus was healing Gyarados, I used Magnet Rise! Now I pressed forward, KOing Gyarados, Honchkrow and Crobat using Discharge, before switching to Armory who took out Weavile. With Cyrus beaten, I tried to catch Giratina, who wouldn't stay in the sodding ball. Twice he KOed himself using Struggle, before the third time, I found Dusk Balls worked better and I caught him. With Giratina finally caught, I exited the Distortion World and flew to Veilstone to go to Sunyshore. I trained my Pokemon to Lv53 around Sunyshore, before finding Volkner at the lighthouse and clearing out the gym trainers. I trained all my Pokemon to Lv55 and prepared to take on Volkner. He was easy in the end. Aurum 2HKOed Jolteon with Aura Sphere, before Raichu to fell to a Crit hit X-Scissor by Armory. Plata used Hypnosis and Confuse Ray, before using Extrasensory on Luxray to kill it. Finally, Scythe scored a crit hit OHKO with Dig on Electivire - I had won!

Trident - Empoleon Lv55
    Bashful Male
    Grass Knot
    Drill Peck
    Bubblebeam
    Surf

Scythe - Steelix Lv55
    Brave Male
    Dig
    Iron Tail
    Thunder Fang
    Crunch

Plata - Bronzong Lv55
    Bold
    Gyro Ball
    Hypnosis
    Extrasensory
    Confuse Ray

Armory - Scizor Lv55
    Timid Female
    Night Slash
    Slash
    X-Scissor
    Iron Head

Aurum - Lucario Lv55
    Bold Male
    Dragon Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Aura Sphere
    Bone Club

Metallica - Magnezone Lv55
    Sassy
    Magnet Rise
    Thunder Wave
    Discharge
    Flash Cannon

So, I'm going on a TM hunt next, but after that - its the Elite 4... I'll update after then. See Ya!
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

ok im doing a fire mono on platinum i am at roark my team is
    monferno 19
    ponyta 20
    quilava (traded) 19
    monfeno uses machpunch and ohkos every thing
    Curently doing a monobug on emerald
    planned next normal mono on fire red

I headed to Lake Valor and discovered Team Galactic along with some Magikarp flopping about. I defeated a few members before I went into a cave and battled Saturn. Medicham managed to solo all three of his Pokemon before he fled. I then headed to Twinleaf Town and took on Team Galactic there. I ended up having to battle Mars but she went down easily enough. She mentioned something about Lake Acuity so I knew I needed to go help my rival.

I headed to Celestic Town and went west to Mt Coronet. I made my way through the mountain grabbing 2 Rare Candies along the way. After I navigated the foggy area I soon arrived outside in the snow. I battled the trainers and healed at a nice little lodge before continuing on. I made my way north while battling not only the skiers in the area but also the blizzard which made it difficult to see. Along my trek I picked up the HM08 but being the greedy punk I am I didn't tell the guy in the lodge about it. Mwhahaha. I continued north and soon found my rival standing atop a cliff. He said I needed to beat the Snowpoint gym leader, so I decided to do that.

I arrived in Snowpoint City and immediately went to the gym. I used Machoke and Infernape to battle the trainers inside who proved simple due to my Fire and Fighting moves. With the gym trainers beaten and the snowballs destroyed, I began to battle Candice. Heracross took out Sneasel with a Brick Break so she switched to Frosslass. I tried Toxicroak out against it but Frosslass knew Psychic which knocked Toxicroak out so Infernape went in and finished it off with a Flame Wheel. Lucario used Aura Sphere against Piloswine to defeat it and Heracross used Brick Break on Abomasnow to knock it out and win me my 7th badge! I left the gym, healed, and saved. Team is Lv48-49.

Current Team

Edit: RANK UP!!!

I left the Sunyshore City Gym after I defeated Volkner, and I headed to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I left the Pokemon Center after that, and I purchased some items at the local Poke Mart. I headed north after that, and I talked to Jasmine near the shore. She noticed that I had all the Sinnoh Badges, so she gave me the Waterfall HM. I taught that to Gyarados, then I Surfed north towards the Pokemon League. I encountered several trainers along the way, and I also captured a wild Tentacruel. I continued to Surf north, and I picked up some items that I found along the little islands on Route 223. I reached the waterfall at the Pokemon League island, and I climbed it. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there, then I entered Victory Road. I saved the game before exploring the cave.

- Empoleon level 52
    - Gyarados level 48
    - Golduck level 48
    - Floatzel level 48
    - Bibarel level 47
    - Gastrodon level 49

I bought some Repels at the Oreburgh Poke Mart, then went to the basement area of the Oreburgh Gate now that I can use Rock Smash. I found a few items on the floor there, then left since I don't have a bicycle or Surf yet.

Next, I returned to Jubilife City. When I got there, I went to the north exit where I saw Dawn and Prof. Rowan confronting some Galactic Grunts. I teamed up with Dawn to battle them. The grunts used Wurmples or Zubats or something, which were destroyed by my Staravia and Dawn's Piplup.

After that battle, I obtained the Fashion Case. I then checked out the GTS building and the TV station for a moment, then went to the Poketch Co. where I got the Memo Pad app. I healed my Pokemon afterward and then left town.

I got through the Ravaged Path, then battled a few trainers. Finally, I ended up in Floroama Town.

Team:
    level 17
    level 16

Oh jeez...I almost forgot I was doing a monotype challenge. Didn't do anything after beating Crasher Wake. lol I'll get to it right now.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I headed to Lake Acuity and encountered Jupiter talking with my rival. Apparently she beat him and was now heading to Veilstone. My rival left to get stronger so I went to Veilstone to chase Jupiter. I headed for the Galactic Hideout but Looker stopped me and told me he had a key so we went to the Warehouse and entered through there. I made my way through the base, defeating the grunts, and eventually found a spare key that I could use to enter the main hideout. Once I was in the main hideout I battled a few more grunts before finding Cyrus giving a speech to all the Galactic members. When they left I continued on until I came face to face with Cyrus. Heracross took out his Sneasel and Medicham defeated his Crobat and Honchkrow. He let me go save the 3 lake Pokemon so I headed on and found Saturn so we battled. Medicham defeated Golbat, Heracross took out Bronzor, and Lucario swept Toxicroak. I released the 3 Pokemon and left the hideout. I knew they were headed to Mt Coronet so I went to Hearthome.

I decided to leave Toxicroak in the PC so I could take an HM slave. I headed into Mt Coronet and began to climb the mountain. I soon came across an opening and Looker appeared and basically told me that I am better than he is. I left him and soon found some Galactic grunts to beat. To make a long story short I climbed all the way up to the top and beat everyone I could along the way. When I reached the Spear Pillar I fought the first double battle against the grunts but then saved before taking on Mars and Jupiter.

Current Team

Well I entered Victory Road at long last, and I started making my way down. I had to use Rock Climb to climb down some ledges at one point, then I battled against some of the trainers inside the cave. After I defeated them, I headed down some stairs and I battled against some wild Pokemon. I managed to level up my Floatzel and Golduck thanks to the wild Pokemon inside the cave, then I entered a new area of Victory Road that had more trainers. I defeated them, then I healed my Pokemon using healing items. I collected some items while I was roaming around Victory Road, then I headed towards the cave's exit. I battled one more trainer before leaving the cave, then I went outside. I used Waterfall to climb the giant waterfall there, then I entered the Pokemon League building, and I healed my Pokemon there.

- Empoleon level 54
    - Gyarados level 50
    - Golduck level 50
    - Floatzel level 50
    - Bibarel level 49
    - Gastrodon level 50

I began the battle with Jupiter and Mars since my rival showed and joined me. I started with Heracross, he used Munchlax, and they both used Bronzor. If you read my last Platinum monotype, you might remember my disgust with Munchlax so my first order of business was to use Heracross and knock Munchlax out. So he sends in Rapidash. The next turn I use Brick Break on one of the Bronzor's and Rapidash used Will O Wisp....on Heracross! I honestly laughed out loud at this point. Despite being burned I managed to make both Bronzor's faint before Heracross fainted to an Air Cutter from Golbat. I sent in Infernape after this. Infernape and Rapidash went on to sweep the rest of their Pokemon.

Cyrus soon summoned Dialga and Palkia but Giratina appeared and whisked him away to the Distortion World. Cynthia and I gave chase and soon I was exploring this dark world. I eventually solved the boulder puzzle and began battling Cyrus. Heracross took out Houndoom with a Close Combat, Medicham took out Honchkrow, Crobat, and Gyarados with Thunderpunch, and Heracross defeated Weavile with Brick Break. Cyrus went away and I battled with Giratina with Lucario and knocked it out. Cynthia and I left the Distortion World, I told Professor Rowan about (Didn't tell my mom) and headed to Sunyshore City.

I battled thr trainers along the way which helped to raise my team ever so slightly. Once everyone had been defeated I entered Sunyshore City. Flint appeared and wanted me to ignite the flame in Volkner's heart with a batte, but so I went to the Lighthouse and talked to him. He left for the gym, and I took a break. I can feel an evolution happening soon...........

Current Team

I explored Floroama Town a bit, obtaining a few berries and the Sprayduck. I tried visiting the meadow, but some Galactic Grunts were blocking the entrance. So instead, I decided to head out towards the Valley Windworks.

When I got there, a grunt was blocking the entrance. I battled him and defeated him easily, then headed back to the town since the door to the windworks was locked. I was now able to go to the Floroama Meadow, so I went there and defeated two more grunts. After that, I got the Windworks Key and some Honey.

I then went back to the Valley Windworks. On my way there, I put Honey on a couple of trees (which I just realized I totally forgot about...). Once I got there, I unlocked the door and went inside. I battled all the grunts there, and then battled Mars. She started with Zubat and I used Bibarel. Zubat poisoned me, but I still managed to take it out. I then switched to Staravia while she sent out Purugly. I defeated it with Wing Attack after using Double Team and Growl a few times.

After that, Team Galactic left and I went back to Floroama to heal my Pokemon. Next, I'm going to go through Eterna Forest.

Team:
    level 19
    level 17

After healing my Pokemon, I walked towards the entrance to the Elite Four's rooms, but then my rival appeared. He requested a battle with me, and he sent out his Staraptor first. I used Floatzel against it, and I used Ice Fang on it. I managed to defeat it with that, and then my rival used his Heracross. I sent out my Gyarados, and I defeated Heracross with Hydro Pump. I had to battle against Snorlax after that, and I used Bibarel's Rock Smash attack against it. That didn't do much damage though, so I used Empoleon's Drill Peck attack instead. I beat Snorlax, then I fought against my rival's Torterra. I managed to beat it with Ice Beam, then I fought against Floatzel. I used Golduck against it, and I defeated it with Psychic. Only Rapidash was left, but Gastrodon's Earthquake attack defeated it. I saved after the battle.

- Empoleon level 55
    - Gyarados level 51
    - Golduck level 50
    - Floatzel level 51
    - Bibarel level 50
    - Gastrodon level 51

After a bit of training, I headed into the Eterna Forest. There I met Cheryl, who teamed up with me. I really wanted to catch a Buneary to add to my mono Normal team, so I went searching for one in the grass. I found two right away. My Staravia and Cheryl's Chansey defeated one of them, allowing me to catch the remaining one.

Next, I began to level up my new Buneary by using it against all the trainers in the forest. Surprisingly, it actually fought very well, and grew several levels. I finished levelling it up by fighting against a few pairs of wild Pokemon.

Eventually, I reached the exit of the forest. Cheryl left, and I exited the forest and saved.

Team:
    level 17
    level 19
    level 21

Just got to Canalave City and I'll be going off to Iron Island to train my Pokemon before challenging the Gym. Gonna need training. Canalave Gym isn't tough but Snowpoint Gym will be hard considering all my Pokemon except Quagsire are weak to Ice. Hippowdon will definitely help out to get rid of the Hail. Plus it can learn Fire Fang if I need it. Gliscor too.

Current Team
    Torterra Lv33
    Quagsire Lv35
    Mamoswine Lv34
    Gliscor Lv33
    Rhyhorn Lv36
    Hippowdon Lv34

EDIT: Rank Up!

Finally it's Bastiodon and I switch in my Mamoswine! Mamoswine completely destroys Bastiodon with Earthquake! COMPLETE SWEEP!
    Rhyhorn is evolving! Rhyhorn evolved into Rhydon! It also learns Hammer Arm!

I obtain the Mine Badge and TM91 Flash Cannon!

After an easy battle, I saved and turned off. Going to bed now, I'm tired.

Current Team
    Torterra Lv40
    Quagsire Lv40
    Mamoswine Lv40
    Gliscor Lv40
    Rhydon Lv42
    Hippowdon Lv40
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 27th September 2011 at 6:48 PM.

ok i will do a normal mono on platinum if anyone will be willing to can i get a meowth egg from wifi trading you?
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

After I defeated my rival at the Pokemon League lobby, I healed all my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. After that, I decided to purchase some items since I was going to have to grind for a long time in order to get my Pokemon's levels up. I left the Pokemon League building after that, and I headed south towards Victory Road again. I entered the cave, and I began to battle against the various wild Pokemon inside. I mostly trained my newly-captured Tentacruel since it was going to replace Bibarel. I continued to train around the cave, and I eventually located some items that I had missed while I was traveling around Victory Road before. I continued to battle against wild Pokemon, and after about 45 minutes of grinding, I returned to the Pokemon League. I healed my Pokemon, then I saved before I entered the Elite Four's rooms.

- Empoleon level 57
    - Gyarados level 54
    - Golduck level 53
    - Floatzel level 53
    - Gastrodon level 54
    - Tentacruel level 52

Before entering Eterna City, I went back to Floroama to buy some more honey. I put honey on several trees, in case I manage to attract an Aipom or something. Hopefully, I'll remember to check the trees later...

After that, I finally went to Eterna. I went by the Galactic building, where I met Cynthia. She talked for a bit, then gave me the cut HM. Then, I went to the Underground Man's house and got the Explorer Kit.

Lastly, I just battled a few trainers. I will be doing the Eterna Gym next.

Team:
    lv. 18
    lv. 19
    lv. 21
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 28th September 2011 at 1:16 AM.

I decided to hold off on the evolution for a little while so I decided instead to enter the Sunyshore City gym. The trainers inside proved to be good experience for my team as Infernape, Heracross, and Lucario each managed to level up. When all the trainers were defeated, I took on Volkner. I started with Mackoke and he used Jolteon. Mackoke used Cross Chop and Rock Smash to pull out a narrow win against Jolteon. Toxicroak went in against Raichu and defeated it with a Mud Bomb and a Poison Jab. Infernape took out Electivire with Flamethrower and Close Combat and Heracross finished off the battle with a critical hit Close Combat to defeat Luxray. I got the badge, exited the gym, and headed north. Jasmine from Johto was there and she gave the HM for Waterfall. I went to the Pokemon Center, healed, and went upstairs.

Current Team

Just reached Snowpoint City...IT'S FREAKING FREEZING HERE! Thank goodness Mamoswine was with me to help me through that blizzard otherwise I would have gotten lost. Gonna warm up a bit at the Pokemon Center and work out a strategy before challenging Candice in the Snowpoint Gym. It's an Ice Gym and 2/3 of my team are weak to Ice Attacks so it may be tricky. Especially Froslass...I'll edit this post later.

Mamoswine vs Abomasnow - Mamoswine switches out.
    Hippowdon vs Abomasnow - Abomasnow wins with Wood Hammer. (I did that to get rid of the Hail)
    Gliscor vs Abomasnow - Gliscor wins with U-turn. Gliscor switches out.
    Quagsire vs Froslass - Quagsire wins. Froslass fainted from Toxic Damage. Quagsire switches out.
    Mamoswine vs Piloswine - Mamoswine wins with Earthquake.
    Mamoswine vs Sneasel - Mamoswine wins with Earthquake.

I obtain the Icicle Badge and TM72 Avalanche.

Current Team
    Torterra Lv41
    Quagsire Lv41
    Mamoswine Lv42
    Gliscor Lv41
    Rhydon Lv42
    Hippowdon Lv41
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 28th September 2011 at 4:53 PM.

I used some Rare Candies to level up my Pokemon some more, then I entered Aaron's room. He welcomed me, then we began to battle. He sent out his Dustox, and I used Golduck against it. I had Golduck attack Dustox with Psychic, but Dustox didn't faint. It used Bug Buzz, and Golduck had to use Water Pulse to defeat it. Then I fought against Aaron's Beautifly. Gyarados defeated it with Ice Fang, and then I swapped out to Gastrodon. I had to fight against Aaron's Heracross next, but Gastrodon's Stone Edge attack managed to defeat Heracross before it could do too much damage. I used Gastrodon against Drapion, and Gastrodon defeated it with Earthquake. I fought against Aaron's Vespiquen using Floatzel, and I defeated it with two Ice Fang attacks. After the battle I healed my Pokemon with Super Potions, and I saved.

- Empoleon level 58
    - Gyarados level 55
    - Golduck level 55
    - Floatzel level 54
    - Gastrodon level 56
    - Tentacruel level 54

I checked all the trees I put honey on, but all I found were useless things like Wurmple. So, I went back to Eterna and went to the gym.

I battled all the trainers. I used Staravia, who OHKOed every single Pokemon with Wing Attack. Instead of going to the Pokemon Centre first, I decided to fight Gardenia right away since my team wasn't hurt at all. She started with Cherubi, which Staravia OHKOed with Wing Attack. Next was Turtwig...OHKOed. Then Roserade came out...OHKOed again. I can't remember the last time I OHKOed every Pokemon in a gym (if ever)!

So I got the Forest Badge and the TM for Grass Knot. I left the gym and saved.

Team:
    lv. 24
    lv. 19
    lv. 18

I left Aaron's room, and I entered Bertha's room next. I talked to her, and then we began to battle. I thought that I would have the advantage since my Pokemon were all Water-types, but Bertha's Pokemon were still pretty tough. She sent out her Quagsire first, and I used Floatzel. I had Floatzel attack with Surf, but Quagsire used Protect. It took a while to beat it, but once it was done, I fought against Bertha's Whiscash. It used Fissure against Floatzel, and it worked. I had to swap out to Golduck after that, and I beat Whiscash with Water Pulse. I then fought against Sudowoodo, but I beat that with Golduck as well. I used Empoleon against Bertha's Hippowdon, and I defeated it with Brine. Only Bertha's Golem was left after that, but Gyarados managed to defeat it with Surf, so all was well. I revived Floatzel, then I saved.

- Empoleon level 59
    - Gyarados level 56
    - Golduck level 56
    - Floatzel level 55
    - Gastrodon level 56
    - Tentacruel level 54

I finally got around to trading Machoke with one of my other games to evolve it into Machamp! With my team finally complete I headed north of Sunyshore and battled the random swimmers with Medicham and Machamp. I decided to leave Toxicroak in the PC as I figured it would be the weakest link in my Elite 4 battles. Soon though I climbed the waterfall, healed my team, and made my into Victory Road. I went around and battled all of the trainers in the first area and battled the wild Pokemon until my team was Lv52. I exited Victory Road, healed my team, and saved as I was reentering the cave.

Current Team

I went to the Galactic building in Eterna. There I defeated a whole bunch of weak grunts using mostly Buneary.

Eventually, I reached the top floor of the building, where I battled Jupiter. She started with a Zubat that was easily taken out by my Buneary. I then switched to Bibarel and she sent out her Skuntank. Bibarel managed to weaken it down to yellow health, but unfortunately Skuntank KOed my Pokemon with a Screech + Night Slash combo. Buneary managed to finish it off, though.

After that, I was taken to the bicycle shop. I *finally* got a bike, which I immediately registered. Next, I will be riding down Cycling Road.

Team:
    lv. 21
    lv. 20
    lv. 24

I made my way through Victory Road and battled all of the trainers for experience. I soon reached the end and climbed to the top of the waterfall. I entered the Pokemon League and was challenged by my rival, who easily fell in battle. I bought a TON of items, healed my team, and entered the first room.

My first opponent was the Bug type user Aaron. I started off the battle with my Infernape against his Yanmega. I used Flamethrower and knocked it out. Machamp went out next against his Drapion. It took a few DyamincPunch's and Cross Chop's, but Drapion did faint everntually. Infernape knocked out Heracross, Vespiquen, and Scizor with a Flamethrower each and I won the first battle! Aaron accepted defeat and allowed me to move on to the next room.

Bertha was in the next room and I was preparing for the worst against her defensive Pokemon. Medicham went up against her Whiscash and knocked it out with two Hi Jump Kick's. She switched to Gliscor and I realized at that point that I do not have a single move that can really hurt Gliscor. I tried out Machamp's Stone Edge but that did not do much damage. I used Focus Energy and then gave Stone Edge another go and I got a critical hit knockout! She switched to Hippowdon and I used Cross Chop which barely did anything. It knocked out Machamp so I switched to Lucario but Lucario also fell to an Earthquake. I used Toxicroak as bait to revive Lucario and Lucario managed to beat it with Aura Shere. I revived Medicham and had it use Hi Jump Kick to knock Golem leaving her with only Rhyperior. I used Hi Jump Kick and.....it missed and knocked out Medicham. I used Heracross next and had it use Close Combat twice to defeat Rhyperior and win me the battle! I healed and moved.

Flint was in the next room and used Houndoom to start off the battle. I had Toxicroak out first and it barely managed to beat Houndoom with a Revenge/Poison Jab combo. Medicham went out against Rapidash and took it out after using Thunderpunch and Hi Jump Kick. Medicham almost beat Flareon but Medicham fell to Overheat but Infernape took it out with Mach Punch. I used Lucario against his Infernape in hopes it would hurt itself a lot with Flare Blitz, which it did. Because of that my Infernape was able to come in and beat it with Close Combat. I had Machamp use Stone Edge against his Magmortar but it survived and knocked out Machamp. Heracross came through though and beat it with Brick Break.

Lucian was going to be difficult, that much I knew. Heracross started off against Mr Mime and knocked it out with a single Megahorn. Espeon was sent out and it used Psychic. The move brought Heracross down to 6HP but Espeon did fall to a single Megahorn. Medicham was next against his Alakazam. Medicham brought Alakazam to the yellow before being knocked out so Toxicroak could finish it off with Sucker Punch. Bronzong fell to a single Flamethrower from Infernape and Gallade fell to Infernape's and Lucario's attacks. I won....easily? I was shocked at how simple he actually was.

I healed, saved, and then challenged the Champion of Sinnoh...Cynthia! Heracross started off aginst her Spiritomb and knocked it out with two Megahorn's. Medicham went up against her Togekiss but unfortunately did not do knock it out. It did leave it with just enough health to where Infernape could use Flamethrower to knock it out. She switched to Milotic so I switched to Heracross. I managed to heal Heracross, revive Medicham, and take out Milotic with two Close Combat's. Roserade was her next Pokemon so Infernape went in and used Flamethrower. It took a few turns but Roserade did faint eventually. She was left with Garchomp and Lucario, and she used Garchomp. Infernape did a little damage before being knocked out by Earthquake. I used Toxicroak as a pawn to use fully revive Machamp. Machamp used DyanmicPunch and confused Garchomp. The next turn Garchomp hurt itself in its confusion letting Machamp knock it out with a Cross Chop. I went for the Lucario vs Lucario finale. Unfortunately hers was faster and managed to knock out mine pretty quickly. I sent in Medicham and revived Infernape before Lucario defeated Medicham. Infernape used Flamethrower, Lucario used Aura Sphere, Cynthia healed, Infernape used Mach Punch, Infernape used Flamethrower, and Lucario fainted!!!!! It is over! I have finished my Fighting Monotype Challenge!!!!! I watched the credits roll and turned off the game.

Final Team

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast