Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

Okay, I'm done as I beat Alder.

Starmie Lv.83
    Surf, Gyro Ball, Thunderbolt, Recover
    Poliwrath Lv.84
    Surf, Blizzard, Focus Punch, Mind Reader
    Swampert Lv.83
    Sludge, Protect, Take Down, Surf
    Sharpedo Lv.84
    Surf, Ancientpower, Crunch, Blizzard
    Swanna Lv.83
    Steel Wing, Surf, Air Slash, Fly
    Ludicolo Lv.85
    Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Zen Headbutt, Surf

No movesets changed.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

lol, almost level 100 in less than two days.

I defeated all trainers on Route 12.Reached Lacunosa Town.Then I defeated all trainers on Route 13 and reached Undella Town.There I saved the game.I have also caught a Shroomish on Route 11 by Swarm,Sunkern and Cherrim on Route 12 and a Tangela on Route 13.

Team:

Snaky
    Leavy
    Leafmon
    Deerly
    Fungy
    Thorny

Boxed:

Box 8(For Reserves)
    Cottony
    Lillil
    Cacti
    Grassy
    Tangling
    Cherry
    Mushroom
    Sunny

Box 7(For HM Slaves/Others)

HM Only Drilbur
    HM Only Ducklett
    'The Forced to catch to advance storyline' Reshiram
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Just beat Lenora in Nacrene, obtaining the Basic Badge, but not without losing my Barboach to her Herdier's STAB Take Downs after a Leer. Even a +1 Earthquake wasn't enough to 2HKO... too bad. Trapinch came in and finished it off. I then switched to Gliscor to take on her Watchog, knowing that she of all members would be able to take that feared and eminent Retaliate. However, it was too much for her as well, and she on barely got the Watchog down to 30% before dying. Trapinch comes back in and avenges her with a powerful Sheer Force boosted Earth Power. Too bad its ability will revert back to Levitate the moment it evolves...

Anyways, team so far:
    Barboach (17) - Hydration - Adamant - Dragon Dance/Earthquake/Rest/Water Gun
    Trapinch (20) - Sheer Force - Timid - Earth Power/Signal Beam/Bite/Faint Attack
    Gliscor - (18) - Poison Heal - Impish - Poison Sting/Sand Attack/Harden/Quick Attack

Will be adding:
    Diglett
    Phanpy
    Sandile
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Update time! I have beat those Plasma Grunts I mentioned before, took the Kairyu's Skull back and followed my way towards Castela City. After arriving, I decided to face the bug master and guess what? I got owned by his Hahakomori's Razoar Leaf. First time I lost to a Unovian Gym Leader. Funny because none of my Pokémon are week against Grass attacks and two of them have resistances as well. My team was a Lv. 17 Zuruggu I recently caught, Lv. 25 Yamikarasu (which was KO'd by a grass move, wth) and a Lv. 23 Sabonea (which as also KO'd). Anyways, I took Skunpoo (it was in the box) back and challenged him again.

I must say that in the first time I was switching Zuruggu and Yamikarasu, because I wanted the first to receive more Exp. This time I put Yamikarasu in the front line and KO'd Arty's Wheega and Hahakomori, leaving only Ishizumai to be 2HKO'd after. I got the badge and some useless TM from him. Now I'm going to evolve my Sabonea at the desert.

Oh, I also beat the trainers at Battle Company before challenging Arty.

Team thus far:

Donkeurou Lvl. 26
    Noctus Lvl. 23
    Zuruzukin Lvl. 18
    Moufflair Lvl. 17

Another small update.
    Haven't been playing much, but I'm now in Castelia City, and beginning training to challenge the gym. I'll be using Gliscor, mainly because it has Poison Sting which gets SE on Burgh's Leavanny, which is about the only threat.
    Dwebble and Whirlipede will be handled easily by Trapinch.

Also I now have Diglett and Phanpy! ^^ finally got them over form my White version.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

So, I went to the desert and beat every single trainer, but my Sabonea refused to reach level 32 to evolve, so I went to Nimbasa, beat the trainers, N and Kamitsure, finally it evolved to a powerful Noctus!
    Now I am going to the cave close to the next city, to pick a Dusk Stone to evolve my Yamikarasu.

Team thus far:

Noctus Lvl. 32
    Donkeurou Lvl. 28
    Zuruzukin Lvl. 20
    Moufflair Lvl. 18

And I plan to add a Kibanha to my team:

Just finished a White water monotype run by beating Alder. That was fun.

Finishing team:

L67 Carracosta @Brightpowder
    Impish nature
    Solid Rock
    - Waterfall
    - Rock Slide
    - Earthquake
    - Shell Smash

Not my best Pokémon... he was very useful in some situations during the run through but his attack isn't quite good enough to make up for his low speed. Definitely prefer Archeops.

L68 Starmie @Expert Belt
    Timid nature (thank you synchronise)
    Natural Cure
    - Surf
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam

I got Starmie post-E4 and I'm very glad I did; it was an excellent revenge killer in the E4 rematch and in particular it swept most of Marshall's team without any stat boosts with its lovely Psychic.

L68 Seismitoad @Leftovers
    Mild nature
    Poison Touch
    - Surf
    - Earthquake
    - Focus Blast
    - Grass Knot

I surprised myself with how much I liked Seismitoad... I've used it before but this one in particular was very good. Good bulk (mostly) but very good attacking power in both attacking stats as well. Poison Touch was a bit annoying though sometimes, it made the Volcarona in the Relic Castle faint.

L68 Swanna @Scope Lens
    Mild nature
    Big Pecks
    - Surf
    - Fly
    - Hurricane
    - Ice Beam

Swanna was... alright. Hurricane was nice when it hit, and Air Slash flinch hax was nice earlier in the game. Coverage was awful until I got the Ice Beam TM though. Overall not bad, and worth having on a Water monotype purely because of Fly.

L69 Jellicent @Spell Tag (it was actually a female but whatever... :L)
    Calm nature
    Water Absorb
    - Surf
    - Shadow Ball
    - Ice Beam
    - Energy Ball

I liked Jellicent - it was nice to have something that could take a couple of special hits and deal damage back. All the Pokémon were at L67 going into the E4 Rematch and Jellicent came out of it with the second-highest level, so that's a good sign; it was very useful against Caitlin in particular (thank you Gothitelle for using Flatter twice, I do like +4 SpA...).

L70 Gyarados @Shell Bell
    Jolly nature
    Intimidate
    - Waterfall
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Dragon Dance

The big one. Gyarados was fantastic; my favourite Gyarados sweep was either the one where he set up 3DDs against Grimsley's Liepard who kept using Sucker Punch and then OHKOd everything, or the one where he set up on Alder's Escavalier and brought the monotype to a dramatic conclusion. Well worth the 500P for that little Magikarp on Marvellous Bridge.

I also had Blueeye the Basculin from the in-game trade and of course my Samurott, but they were boxed for Gyarados and Starmie respectively. The whole team was made without any trades or legendaries, and I really enjoyed it. Water types in Unova are better than you might think.

Next: grass! Might actually post more than once for it... :P
    Last edited by alakazam_1; 4th June 2012 at 1:27 AM.
    I'm a deranged Yoshi...

Whoops... forgot about that updating frequently thing.

My grass monotype team of Serperior, Leavanny, Lilligant, Sawsbuck, Ferrothorn and Virizion beat the Elite 4 fairly easily. N was very difficult, due to his Reshiram being able to OHKO just about everything on the team. However, on my 2nd try against N, Fusion Flare ran out of PP and with a lot of Max Revives and teamwork I managed to deal with him. Ghetsis was almost easy after that ordeal... Serperior got 4 Coils against Cofagrigus and almost took out Hydreigon with a +4 Return, leaving Virizion to finish it off with Sacred Sword, and everything else was easy enough - Lilligant got a few Quiver Dances and swept with Petal Dance. I think the presence of Reshiram on N's team meant that was the first time I found N easier.

Thinking now of getting Rotom (grass form obviously) and Ludicolo to join the team, to help combat some weaknesses and provide a change, for the post-game stuff.
    I'm a deranged Yoshi...

I am wanting to do a Pan-Generational Grass Monotype(thank you for the idea, cantab) on White, I am also a huge PGL user. All these will be traded from my 2nd copy of Black(what I call my "PGL copy").

Planned Team:
    Venusaur with Egg moves: Power Whip and Skull Bash.
    Sunflora with Early Bird and the moves: Rest(once I get the TM in Castelia) and Earth Power.
    Tropius with Harvest(took me forever to get in the PGL) with Silver Wind.
    Leafeon with Chlorophyll(Will trade over as Leafeon with Sunny Day at Level 10, you normally can't get Sunny Day until Mistralton).
    Serperior(of course, my starter)
    Exeggutor with Harvest(also took a while, not as long as Tropius though).

Plus, I hit my 200th post mark
    Last edited by ilovedeino; 6th June 2012 at 4:32 AM.

Okay, time to update my Grass Monotype.

Spoiler:- Badge 1:

Spoiler:- TEAM at this point:
    Last edited by ilovedeino; 6th June 2012 at 1:50 PM.

Grass monotype finished!

I did the usual post-E4 stuff - I replaced Sawsbuck and Leavanny with lawnmower Rotom and Ludicolo, got the Six Sages, explored all the new areas, beat Cynthia, Cheren at Victory Road and Morimoto, and trained a bit, before going to rematch the E4 and battle Alder. Before going in all my Pokémon were at L68. I got through the Elite 4 with minimal difficulty - Serperior Coil-swept Marshall, Lilligant Quiver Dance-swept Caitlin, Virizion took out most of Grimsley's team with a little assistance, and everyone worked together to overcome dreadful luck (Power Whip, accuracy 85, missing twice in a row against Jellicent while Hydro Pump never misses...) to beat Shauntal.

Then Volcarona destroyed me. Grrrr.

I went back through the E4, finding it even easier because my Pokémon were a little stronger and I knew each member's teams and strategies better. Against Alder, I opened with Ferrothorn, since it takes neutral damage from Bug and has solid Special Defense. Accelgor was no problem, for those reasons. Alder, predictably, switched in Volcarona, and I left Ferrothorn in, baiting it to use Overheat, which it obligingly did, leaving Ferrothorn rather dead. I knew from the previous battle that after an Overheat Volcarona likes to Quiver Dance. I sent in Virizion, and while Volcarona predictably Quiver Danced, I OHKOd it with Stone Edge. Yay.

The rest of Alder's team was alright, apart from Escavalier; to deal with it I resurrected Ferrothorn with a Max Revive, and Ferrothorn used Curse twice while Escavalier (who was already slightly damaged from a Light Screen-impaired Surf from Ludicolo) impaled itself on the combination of Iron Barbs and Ferrothorn's Rocky Helmet. Ferrothorn then basically swept Bouffalant and Druddigon (Vanilluxe had died earlier, to Virizion I think).

Final team:

L68 Ludicolo @Expert Belt
    Modest nature
    Swift Swim
    - Surf
    - Energy Ball
    - Ice Beam
    - Rain Dance

In the end Ludicolo wasn't hugely useful against the E4 rematch. It was wonderful against Shauntal's Chandelure, but that's all I can really think of. It was very useful to have on the general journeying about though, as it gave me something to use against fire-types.

L70 Lilligant @BrightPowder
    Modest nature
    Own Tempo
    - Petal Dance
    - Hyper Beam
    - Sleep Powder
    - Quiver Dance

Lilligant was awesome throughout the game. Quiver Dance + Petal Dance + Own Tempo is godly; if its non-Grass movepool was a little bit wider it would be by far the best grass-type in the game. I <3 you Lilligant.

L70 Ferrothorn @Rocky Helmet
    Docile nature
    Iron Barbs
    - Power Whip
    - Iron Head
    - Toxic
    - Curse

Like Seismitoad on the water monotype, this was one that I picked more to fill out the team than because I liked the look of it, but I really liked using it. It's a great, interesting Pokémon, and it was unequivocally the most important Pokémon in the Alder battle, taking out Accelgor, Escavalier, Druddigon and Bouffalant whilst playing the important role of baiting a SpA-lowering Outrage from Volcarona.

L71 Serperior @Razor Claw
    Lonely nature
    Overgrow
    - Leaf Blade
    - Return
    - Leaf Storm
    - Coil

Serperior was really, really excellent. I think Snivy is the Charmander of Gen V; it's by far the hardest starter to use in the gym battles, with weaknesses in Gyms 1 (obviously), 3, 4 (Emolga), 6 and 7, and Gym 8 resisting its STAB. However, it grows into an excellent Pokémon which is hard to defeat, with a great stat increasing move in Coil. A valued member of the team.

L71 Virizion @Shell Bell
    Rash nature
    Justified
    - Leaf Blade
    - Sacred Sword
    - Stone Edge
    - Swords Dance

I almost didn't use Virizion - I never usually use legendaries. Virizion isn't overpowered in the same way Zekrom or Reshiram are, though, so I can forgive myself. And it was a fun Pokémon to use, as well as being very useful. Not much else to say...

L72 Eeks (Rotom-C) @Leftovers
    Gentle nature
    Levitate
    - Leaf Storm
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball
    - Charge Beam

I think Rotom's advanced level is to some extent a function of it being a traded Pokémon rather than it necessarily being the most useful. However, it was very good against the various members of the E4, especially Shauntal and Caitlin, and in general it was helpful to have a way of dealing with Flying-types, just as Ludicolo provided a way of dealing with Fire.
    Last edited by alakazam_1; 10th June 2012 at 1:50 AM.
    I'm a deranged Yoshi...

In Iccirus City right now, with my ground type team.
    Beat Clay with a some difficulty, as most of my Pokemon couldn't do much to that darn Excadrill. Whishcash ended up weakening it enough to let Dugtrio kill it with a lucky Mag 10.
    Skyla was another challenge since I switched out Sandile for Stunfisk and I hadn't caught one yet. Donphan was able to take out most of the trainers and her Swoobat, while Gliscor took care of the rest.

My team now is
    Vibrava (38) - Crunch / Earth Power / Signal Beam / Dragonbreath
    .:. Poor little Vibrava really lost a lot of power... Sheer Force was really helpful when it was a Trapinch since pretty much all of its moves had 2ndary effects... But once it evolves into Flygon, it'll be back on its feet.

Whiscash (38) - Rest / Dragon Dance / Earthquake / Surf
    .:. Still the same old same old. Honestly doesn't work as well in-game, but it still packs quite a punch and is my answer to most water types.

Gliscor (39) - Ice Fang / Night Slash / Swords Dance / Acrobatics
    .:. Usually not poisoned since I have Acrobatics and I don't like having to move the items around so much... but it works well anyways. Recently got Ice Fang on it, so now I can answer to opponent ground types as well as flying types :P

Stunfisk (33) - Camouflage / Mud Bomb / Discharge / Endure
    .:. Like, literally, just caught. So the moves leave a little to be desired, but that'll be fixed later.

Dugtrio (37) - Scratch / Sucker Punch / Dig / Magnitude
    .:. So, so SOOO frail. And it really doesn't do much. It's fast and thats about it. Still waiting on Slash and Earthquake.

Donphan (35) - Rollout / Defense Curl / Flail / Slam
    .:. Without a strong STAB attack he really can't do much either... just takes hits and before Gliscor got Ice Fang he was my answer to flying types, with the Defense Curl+Rollout combo.

Anyways, still looking for a way to beat Brycen, probably going to end up going back for Rock Slide and trying to get Flash cannon and teaching those to someone...
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Doing a Fire monotype; I'm in the messing-around-just-after-getting-Surf stage. Current team is Larvesta (ugh; bring on L59), Darmanitan, Lampent, Simisear (bring on post-nat-dex) and of course Emboar, with Heatmor (see Simisear) yet to be added. With the exception of Larvesta who's being trained, the others are very over-levelled (as in L40+ before setting foot in Twist Mountain) because there were only three of them for ages. It's been easy so far, but with the team populated by Pokémon like Larvesta, Simisear and Heatmor, I don't anticipate the Elite 4/N/Ghetsis being *too* easy... :/

Did I say I don't like Larvesta yet?
    I'm a deranged Yoshi...

I just started a Black Ice Monotype Challenge. I chose Ice because I figured it would be a little bit hard plus my game is in the Winter Season . I'm trading over 3 pokemon to start off with, since their is only three ice types in pokemon Black xD So my Planned team right now is:

Vanilluxe (Ice Cream)
    Beartic (Husky)
    Cryogonal (Circle)
    Walrein (Fangs)
    Abomasnow (Woody)
    Mamoswine (Wooly)

----------
    Just restarted my game, I went through the normal get your first pokemon/get pokedex thing. I decided to name my character Pryce in honor of my favorite ice pokemon trainer. I decided to go with Snivy as my stater because I wanted a little extra challenge later on while facing Cheren and Bianca, and I managed to get a female Snivy. I traveled through route 1, I didn't catch any pokemon, but I did lv up Snivy to lv 7 and she learned Vine Whip.I then proceeded to Accumula Town and battled N. During the battle Snivy gained another level (Lv 8). I then went through Route two and leveled Snivy up to level 10 (After defeating Bianca). After I healed up in Striaton city I went to the dream yard and battled through some trainers before finally getting Panpour (lv 10). I then healed up and went to go face Cheren. During my battle with Cheren, I leveled Snivy up to lv 12. After that I healed up again and went to finally face the Gym. After I beat the gym Panpour was level 11 and Snivy was lv 13. I then did the whole Dream Mist thing until (finally) I could trade over pokemon. I traded over Fangs, Woody, and Wooly (all lv 1) and boxed my Snivy and Panpour.
    Current Team:
    Woody the Snover
    Fangs the Spheal
    Wooly the Swinub

Next time my update will be a LOT shorter. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

So I have decided on doing a grass mono run for tribute to Snivy since he will be my starter in BW2 so lets see beat cheren and bianca at the house where i received snivy then beat bianca at route 2 lost to cheren so trained a little then faced the gym chilli was easy all i had to do was set up on lillipup and then after i won Snivy evolved into Servine and then i was challenged by Cheren beat him and after that i challenged N at the gym beat him easily and then I defeated Lenora with no problem at all and after that i am currently chasing down team plasma and on the way i caught cotonee and sewaddle i caught two cotonees the other was a serious nature so i traded with a girl and currently i am looking for a pansage in the forrest

team

lvl 25 hardy over grow leech seed leaf tornado vine whip growth

lvl 14 calm chlorophyll tacke string shot bug bite

lvl 14 modest infiltrator growth leech seed stun spore mega drain

lvl 15 modest chlorophyll growth leech seed sleep powder mega drain

UPDATE!!!

Well I found the Pansage which was a aweful experience because i found one in like 5 minutes and then it fury swiped me to the point where i forgot about overgrow activated and i killed it... it took me about a hour to find another one i was being trolled by everything else... anyways besides that not too much progress was made however I did evolve my Sewaddle and I also noticed that my Cottonee didnt have the right ability i wanted so i got a new one currently i am just waiting for each day to pass so I can evolve my swadloon into a Leavanny since Swadloon doesnt learn jack please tell me if you would like me to not comment as much on my mono or not

lvl 26 hardy over grow leech seed leaf tornado vine whip growth

lvl 20 calm chlorophyll tackle protect bug bite razor leaf

lvl 19 gentle prankster growth leech seed stun spore razor leaf

lvl 20 modest chlorophyll growth leech seed sleep powder magical leaf

lvl 17 brave gluttony leer lick vine whip leech seed
    Last edited by cookies kill you; 19th June 2012 at 5:08 AM.
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

I shall do a Fighting monotype on White after my current gameplay.
    I'm going to use:
    ;498; Tepig
    ;538; Throh
    :539; Sawk
    ;559; Scraggy
    ;619; Mienfoo
    -?

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to trade and stuff, so no pokemon from previous generations until past E4 and no Timburr, so this is really all.

A lot has happened since my last post. I went through route 3 until I made it to Nacrene City. I battled N another time and then battles the gym leader. After that I went through Pinwheel forest and leveled up on Audinos while defeating Team Plasma. Then I got the Dragon head skull back and went on to Skyarrow Bridge. After Skyarrow bridge, I defeated the Team Plasma in Castelia City, and right now I'm challenging the Castelia City Gym.
    Team so far:

Woody the Snover Lv. 19
    GrassWhistle, Powder Snow, Razor Leaf, and Icy Wind

Fangs the Spheal Lv. 20
    Defense Curl, Body Slam, Powder Snow, and Water Gun

Wooly the Swinub Lv. 19
    Mud-Slap
    Tackle
    AncientPower (egg move)
    Powder Snow
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

I am going to begin a Poison Mono on Black. It isn't ready yet (as I've got to sort out Fennel and breed half of my team), but when it is I'll post my progress.

Fire monotype concluded!

Final team:

L70 Emboar @Shell Bell
    Adamant, Blaze
    - Flare Blitz
    - Brick Break
    - Head Smash
    - Flame Charge

L70 Heatmor @BrightPowder
    Naive, Flash Fire
    - Fire Blast
    - Night Slash (not-really-worth-it egg moves ftw)
    - Focus Blast
    - Hone Claws

L71 Ninetales @TwistedSpoon
    Modest, Flash Fire
    - Flamethrower
    - Psyshock
    - Hypnosis (definitely-worth-it egg moves also ftw)
    - Nasty Plot

L71 Chandelure @Expert Belt
    Timid, Flash Fire
    - Flamethrower
    - Shadow Ball
    - Energy Ball
    - Calm Mind

L71 Darmanitan @Charcoal
    Adamant, Sheer Force
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn

And the star...

L73 Volcarona @Leftovers
    Hasty, Flame Body
    - Flamethrower
    - Bug Buzz
    - Psychic
    - Quiver Dance

That was fun. The E4 rematch was really too easy - Volcarona set up 4 or 6 Quiver Dances, can't remember which, on Accelgor and then proceeded to OHKO Alder's entire team. You'd think a Volcarona enthusiast like Alder would notice his team is screamingly weak to Volcarona.

The lack of diversity of Fire-types would be my only complaint. Unlike my Grass- and Water-type monotype runs, I only replaced one Pokémon after getting the National Dex (Ninetales for Simisear) and this was also the only one where I had to use the elemental monkey pre-E4. Most of my favourite gen 1-4 Fire-types (Charizard, Houndoom, Infernape to name a few) are unavailable without trading in White.
    I'm a deranged Yoshi...

Hi everybody! so the thing is

i wanna do a pokemon blaze black monotype run... dont know if u guys know about this hack... but is possible to get all 693 pokemons

i need duggestion of types! except for grass that i'm already doing a volt white mono grass run and its kinda hard lol

so can u guys plz give me type suggestions? remember i can get all the pokemons of all generations!

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavopkmn View Post
    Hi everybody! so the thing is

i wanna do a pokemon blaze black monotype run... dont know if u guys know about this hack... but is possible to get all 693 pokemons

i need duggestion of types! except for grass that i'm already doing a volt white mono grass run and its kinda hard lol

so can u guys plz give me type suggestions? remember i can get all the pokemons of all generations!
    I think you got mixed up between 493(4th Gen) and 649(5th Gen), but I think 649 is what you meant. :P

Anyways, you can do a Psychic mono, most Psychic types have excellent Sp.Atk, so that would be a good idea.

Anyone want to help me come up with names for my Black Pan-Gen Steel run?

The Pokemon are as follows:

Magneton (gen 1)
    Skarmory (gen 2)
    Metagross (gen 3)
    Empoleon (gen 4)
    Lucario (gen 4)
    Durant (gen 5)

So far I'm thinking Tri-clops for the Magneton, but that's all I got...
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Well, I have recently found some Water types to start a monotype with.

Final Team:

Empoleon
    Pelipper
    Event Suicune
    Slowbro/Slowking
    Starmie
    Feraligatr

Just restarted my Black Version, going to trade them over soon.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

looks interesting Aqua,
    I like that you gave Peliper a chance xD
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast