Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Default Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal Nuzlocke Run

Well hey there guys, I totally just spent my first post on this forum advertising my Pokemon Engrish Emerald Nuzlocke run in the 3rd Gen Nuzlocke thread...so I figured I'll spend my second post advertising a completely different Nuzlocke run with a completely different guy playing it with me! I'm sure most if not all of you guys have already heard and tired of Vietnamese Crystal, but we figured "hey, we like doing terribly translated games, and it's a Nuzlocke run, so maybe it'll be interesting!". I'm sure all of you guys think the contrary, but hey, maybe you guys will enjoy it! This thread looks like it can particularly use some love as well, so hey!

Here are my partner's (doubletroubeify, teh other guy) thoughts on the run:

"
    [img]http://i49.*******.com/2r5byur.jpg[/img]
    Everyone needs MORE Axman amirite or amirite!?
    So long story short for anyone who knows any of us, everyone including us thought Zyrtec was donesville, so Axman and I were gonna do a Nuzlocke of Emerald, but then Zyrtec came back in a steam of fire-y glory and I was like hey das cool you guys got that!
    But now we're showing you Crystal in a way you've ALREADY SEEN BEFORE! With ENGRISH.
    But we're showing you Vietname Crystal in a way you NEVER WANTED TO SEE BEFORE!
    PUNS. PUNS GALORE.

So come hang out with us during this obscenely unnecessary and ridiculous Nuzlocke run, where we try to follow all the rules but then the game breaks and we're confused! Let us know what you think and be sure to include the fact that you'd rather see Zyrtec than Axman! Ho ho ho!

Check out episode one right here:
    Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Episode 25

Episode 26

Episode 27

And just in case you like me at all here's a link to my channel. I don't do nuzlockes and I suck at pokemon but whatever I'm cool!"

Hope you guys enjoy! Let us know what you guys think!
    Last edited by axmanamv; 15th October 2012 at 1:01 AM.

I started a Blue version nuzlocke.

Rules
    Can only catch 1st (2nd if 1st is dupe) pokemon I see on route
    If a pokemon faints it is dead
    must name every pokemon
    After I beat the elite 4 my pokemon are no longer dead

Named myself tumnus and my rival vacuum.
    I chose an easy run.

Violet LV5

Encountered a pidgey on route 1 before I got pokeballs.
    I hate the Oak's Parcel quest.
    On my way back up (from delivering oak's parcel) Violet reached LV 7
    Time to get some new team mates.

Vinnie LV 2

I am doing 1 retry. That means if I encounter a dupe I have 1 chance to find a non dupe

Killed 1st (dupe) encounter rattata on route 2, encountered.

Uncle LV 5 (yes I did catch him)

Despite lv disadvantage I'm deciding to use Vinnie because I use that name for every rattata I use.
    Very dissipointed in my next catch.
    Other than it elvolving to butterfree.

Ben LV 5

I hate training cacoons.
    I love wild cacoons that I dont have to catch. Easy XP
    Training time!
    Gasp, ,Ben is Evolving, Ben learned confusion.

Team:
    Violet LV 13
    Vinnie LV 12
    Ben LV 12

Boxed:
    Uncle LV 5

Dead:
    None

I made it through Viridian forest but there is 1 more thing to do before battling Brock.
    Rival battle!
    Vacuum sucked.
    Vinnie didn't even lose 1 HP.
    And Vinnie didn't even LV up.
    P.S. I only used Vinnie
    Time to battle brock

Time for route 3

Violet evolved!
    Vinnie learned Hyper fang!
    And Ben... Is still a butterfree!
    All joy.

Caught and Bought and caught

Aero LV 6

Fish LV 5

Vlad LV 11

I'm going to train everyone to LV 16

And of course

Violet LV 17
    Vinnie LV 16
    Ben LV 16
    Aero LV 16
    Fish LV 16
    Vlad LV 16
    Last edited by Tumnus; 12th November 2012 at 3:34 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Wow this really isnt active.
    Well if anyone actually looks at this forum.....

I am starying a Crystal nuzlocke sooooo ive started with..............

CYNDAQUIL!

Every pokemon also needs to be named after food I like
    Check out my new game!
    Also how can I change this from showing the actual url to my own text?

Claimed:Still Speedin' By Sway
    Gangnam Style By Psy
    Biggoron Zelda Series

Hey, what's up guys! I just started a Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke. I have three episodes up so far so please check em out. If you like them don't forget to comment, like and subscribe to my channel.

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXEEY8Q5JCY
    Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ejlaYIWoeA
    Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkX1mgEF5Oo
    Part 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkaYwClsVmk
    Part 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5X1jAw5Ht8
    Part 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxzVKaLyY0M
    Part 7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcqXPCD1nWY
    Part 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0tA285hfJs
    Part 9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTISWypUNps
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 29th January 2013 at 2:10 AM.

I'm doing a Crystal nuzlocke, it's been a while, so I'll update later.
    Me and my Husband(I finally got married!!!) share this PSN account.

Part 9 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTISWypUNps) has been added to the list for those of you keeping track.

Edit: Also good luck Lydia
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 29th January 2013 at 2:10 AM.

Default Blue nuzlocke (first attempt in gen 1)

starting a nuzlocke in Blue version (ROM)
    -usual rules-
    -can only catch the first pokemon encountered per area-
    -any pokemon feint they are released-
    -different floors of caves are different areas-

all my nicknames (except for those I don't intend to use) are soul eater characters.

starting with charmander (soul) ran into pokemon on route 1 pre pokeball and thus didn't catch any. upon reaching route 2 I caught a lvl 3 rattata (blackstar) and went to route 22 and caught a nidoran female (maka) and then went to viridian forest to grind a few levels (also caught a metapod (dusty) lvl 5, I hate working up caccoons but will suffer through for the aid of confusion against Brock) got all up to lvl 8 (except metapod still at 5) and challenged rival. success with no resulting casualties, now off to lvl grind to defeat Brock.

team remaining
    Soul (charmander) lvl 9
    Blackstar (ratatta) lvl 8
    Maka (nidoran female) lvl 8
    Dusty (metapod) lvl 6

Update on Blue nuzlocke.

worked the team to level 10 and defeated Brock handily, raising Soul up to level 11. leaving Pewter City to route 3, defeated all trainers easily and captured a pidgey at lvl 6, named Liz and entered mt moon. within the the first floor I captured a zubat named Patty (Boxed) and lost Liz to the Lass and her Clefairy. on the exit floor I captured a Geodude named Sid, and lost my charmander (Soul) to the rocket with the raticate. upon exiting I managed to keep my poisoned Sid alive until reaching Cerulean, then went to capture a Spearow on route 4 named Liz (as it is filling the role the former Liz would have had)

Active team
    Sid (geodude) lvl 12
    Blackstar (RAtatta) lvl 14
    Maka (nidoran female) lvl 14
    Dusty (butterfree) lvl 15
    Liz (spearow) lvl 10

boxed
    Patty (zubat) lvl 7

deceased (released)

Soul (charmander) lvls 5-14
    Liz (pidgey) lvls 6-9

Dude, that should be in gen 3,

But anyhow ima start a crystal nuzlocke!
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBang View Post
    Dude, that should be in gen 3,

But anyhow ima start a crystal nuzlocke!
    Wow, now don't I feel daft. Thanks, I'm going to move it over IMMEDIATELY! lol

Well this is REAL ACTIVE.

Anyway, im gonna be starting a nuzlocke on crystal. (Idont have access to HG/SS)

My first pokemon will be decided on my last digit of my trainer card
    0= I pick
    123= Chikorita
    456= Cyndaquil
    789= Totodile
    Current FanFic(s):

Title in Progress: On hold

How come 1st/2nd generations are paired?
    Anyways, started my Nuzlocke in Gold version, so far no deaths.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

I awake to my room. It's the big day. I saved up what little allowance I got the past month and bought a potion yesterday. Hopefully this will aid me in my journey.

My name is Blue, and this is my Nuzlocke run through Pokemon Blue version as emulated on my phone.
    1. I must name each of my traveling companions. Even the ones in the box will be part of my group of friends. Arceus knows I'll need all the support from all the friends i can make for this challenge.
    2. I may only befriend the first pokemon in each route or city. The only exception is if I happen upon a duplicate. In which case I must faint this pokemon, sending my regrets for not choosing it for this challenge, and take the next pokemon to appear. The other exception, yes that last one wasn't the only, is that no pokemon count before I get my first pokeball. I cannot even train off of them. Also different floors of caves are the same area, unless it specifically has a different name.
    3. This is the hardest rule. If my pokemon, my friend, faints I must immediately put it in a box, separated from my other pokemon. I must pay it my last respects before I do this.
    4. I will not catch any legendary pokemon. I do however have to visit all 3 birds. Mewtwo also deserves a visit. I must defeat Mewtwo, to show it the bond between me and my pokemon.
    5. This is an odd rule. I may remove this in the future if it turns out to be too difficult. After the first gym I may not use the pokemon center. Potions and specific condition heals only. I'm going to train my first aid skill.

Pre-Gym: The start of something great

So, I begin. I grab my potion and I walk downstairs. The TV is playing some old movie about 4 boys walking down a railroad. How ironic, a perfect image before I leave home to go out into the world. I say goodbye to my mom, give her a hug. She informs me that Prof. Oak is waiting on me to start my journey.
    I make my way to the lab. Odd, Red is there too. He is also waiting on his gramps, Prof. Oak. Perhaps he is out and I can catch him as he comes back into town. I make my way to the north exit of town, almost to the grass. Suddenly behind me I hear the Prof. call out my name. Odd, I wonder where he was hiding. Anyway, I follow him to his lab.

Here at his lab, Oak tells us that the 3 pokeballs on his desk are his last 3. He plans on giving both me and Red one to start our journey. I didn't even know he wanted to go out, but I suppose I would too in his situation. I feel bad, he acts like a jerk but I can't help to think it might be partially because his grandpa can never remember his name. I had to even remind Oak what his own grandson's name was. Enough about that, I hope Red learns from this journey.

This is the first decision in my journey, my first step. Which one do i choose? All 3 look friendly enough. I choose , who I have named Sheldon. As I try to leave, eager to get on my journey, Red stops me. He sounds eager too. It feels right to hold the pokeball, as I send Sheldon into battle. Of course Red would choose . Interesting.

It was a close battle. Sheldon came out of it with only 2HP left. He did level up though to lvl 6. Thanks Red. During the battle it didn't appear that he was very fond of his pokemon... I can't let that get me down now. I rush off to my house to say goodbye, take a good nap, and head off.

-Blue

Party:
    Sheldon Lvl 6

Sorry for the long post. If anyone has suggestions on how to make this story more interesting, just tell me. I kind of wanna post every gym, but I'll see.
    Thanks for reading.
    Head over to the Challenge forum to the 1st/2nd gen Nuzlocke thread to see my progress!
    My friend code: 4441 9443 0646
    In my safari: Sliggoo, Fraxur, and Noibat
    Looking for: Ditto

So I've decided to do a Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke challenge because it's been on my mind for quite some time and also I had a sudden power-cut so I didn't have anything to do for a couple of hours. I have set up my own rules for this challenge.

- No Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander or any Psychic-type pokemon.
    - Pokemon who can learn/use Psychic-type moves are allowed such as Butterfree.

When I started the game, I named myself Tony (since it's my real name) and my rival as Scumbag (let's face it, he IS one). Once the introduction is out of the way, I proceeded to exit the house and enter the grass. Prof. Oak finally shows himself and catches a Pikachu. Oak returns to the lab and when I was about to get myself a Pokemon, Scumbag shoves me out of the way and snatches the pokemon (I told you he was a scumbag). So I ended up getting Pikachu and I nicknamed it Powercut (To commemorate the reason why I've started this challenge). As soon as I was about to leave, Scumbag battles me. The battle was quickly towards my favour as my first Thundershock was a critical hit and afterwards the battle ended swiftly. After that, I went towards Viridian City and went to collect Oak's parcel. He gave me the pokedex and once the deed was done, I headed to Viridian City and bought myself 5 Pokeballs and proceeded to capture pokemon. I went to the route towards the pokemon league and encountered a female Nidoran, I captured it in my first go and named it Feminist (since my best friend is a feminist and it was the only nickname that came to mind). Afterwards I went to the route below Viridian City and I got myself a Rattata and nicknamed it TopPercent (a reference about a certain trainer in HeartGold/SoulSilver talking about this Rattata). Happy with the pokemon I caught and nicknamed, I proceeded to train Feminist just a bit before saving.

Powercut - Lvl 7

TopPercent - Lvl 2

Feminist - Lvl 3
        Spoiler:- Monotype Challenges:

Spoiler:- Nuzlocke Challenges:

I decided to train a bit more before entering Viridian Forest and bought myself Potions. When my pokemon were trained enough, I entered Viridian Forest. Unfortunately I encountered a Metapod but I failed catching it twice so I ran out of pokeballs. I fought against all of the trainers there and TopPercent almost died twice (luckily I got the Potions). I took priority of training Feminist first to learn Double Kick at Lvl 12 to defeat Brock and then the rest of my team. I healed up and saved at Pewter City then headed for the gym. I defeated the trainers and Brock so I got myself my first badge. I went outside, sold the TM and saved at the pokemon centre.

Powercut - Lvl 12

TopPercent - Lvl 11

Feminist - Lvl 13

I went east of Pewter City and went through the route battling trainers along the way and reaching the pokemon centre near Mt.Moon entrance. I decided to train TopPercent south of the pokemon centre and encountered a Lvl 9 Mankey. I assumed that my TopPercent would endure at least 1 hit from the pokemon however I was wrong as that Mankey's Low Kick was a critical hit 1 hit K.Oing my TopPercent. I had no choice but to release it. After the loss of my TopPercent, I had to continue into Mt.Moon. I fought my way through and my Feminist evolved into Nidorina. Near towards the end, both PowerCut and Feminist almost died. I reached outside Mt.Moon at last and headed straight to the pokemon centre at Cerulean City. I headed north towards the bridge and spotted my rival Scumbag there. It was an easy battle and I continued my way to Nugget Bridge. I defeated all the trainers there and looked in the grass for a new pokemon. I encountered Bellsprout and caught it. Nicknamed it LimpNoodle and headed back to the pokemon centre to heal up and save there.

Powercut - Lvl 20

Feminist - Lvl 21

LimpNoodle - Lvl 12

PokeGrave
    TopPercent - Lvl 13

**UPDATED**
    I decided to train up LimpNoodle but unfortunately it got killed by a Spearow (silly me). I sadly released LimpNoodle and just went into Cerulean Gym. My PowerCut took on the trainers there with ease however when I faced Misty's Starmie, it got 1 hit K.O'ed by a critical hit Bubblebeam and that's when I knew I was in deep waters now (pun intended). Sent out Feminist and it didn't bode well as it was taking critical hit Tackles mostly. I used Potions in vain thinking that I could have a fighting chance but to no avail. Feminist also hit the bucket alongside with PowerCut.

PokeGrave - GAME OVER RIP
    TopPercent - Lvl 13

Powercut - Lvl 21

Feminist - Lvl 21

LimpNoodle - Lvl 12

It was a brief but fun experience trying out my first ever Nuzlocke challenge so therefore I'm doing it again. To be truthful I kind of cheated because I soft-resetted a couple of times in attempt to encounter a pokemon I wanted to capture so as punishment I've imposed myself extra rules. Also I was very unlucky in this play-through. New rules are bolded.

- No Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander or any Psychic-type pokemon. This time no Pikachu.
    - Battle style is now onto Set.
    - No Rare Candies.
    - No TM's allowed.
    - No soft-resetting.
    - Pokemon who can learn/use Psychic-type moves are allowed.
    - Nicknaming all caught pokemon is still current except Pikachu. (Forgot to mention this first)

I will post my progress when I re-do this challenge again.
    Last edited by ToNeS; 16th March 2014 at 9:24 PM. Reason: Lost the Nuzlocke Challenge

I've restarted my nuzlocke challenge and with the new rules applied.

• Obtained Pikachu but deposited it.
    • Caught male Nidoran and nicknamed it Godzilla.
    • Went to Viridian Forest and caught Caterpie, nicknamed it Esperwing.
    • Evolved Caterpie to Butterfree.
    • Godzilla died to a critical hit Gust.
    • Caught Rattata and nicknamed it Jerry (a reference to Tom and Jerry).
    • Defeated Brock with Esperwing.
    • Beated the trainers along the way towards Mt.Moon.
    • Caught a Mankey and named it SonGoku (a reference to Naruto and DBZ).
    • Defeated the Rockets on my way out.
    • Headed to Cerulean City to heal and save there.
    • Encountered Scumbag (Gary) and defeated him.
    • Went up to the Nugget Bridge and challenged the trainers.
    • Jerry died to a critical hit Double Kick by a female Nidoran.
    • Beated the trainers along the way towards Bill's House.
    • Helped Bill out and obtained the ticket to S.S Anne.
    • Headed back to Cerulean City to heal and defeated the rocket outside the house Officer Jenny was.
    • Went towards the grass near the pokemon breeder's house and caught Jigglypuff. Nicknamed it Miku (reference to Vocaloid).
    • Trained up Miku to lvl19 and faced Misty.
    • Beated Misty and headed towards Vermilion City.
    • Defeated the trainers along the way towards Vermilion City to heal and save.

My team so far:
    Esperwing - Lvl22
    SonGoku - Lvl22
    Miku - Lvl20

PokeGrave
    Godzilla - Lvl11
    Jerry - Lvl17

• Entered S.S Anne and defeated Scumbag (Gary) along with the rest of the trainers.
    • Obtained HM Cut
    • Decided to fight the trainers next to Diglett Cave.
    • SonGoku died to a critical hit ThunderShock from a Magneton.
    • Went to catch a Diglett in the cave and nicknamed it WhackAMole.
    • WhackAMole died to another Diglett. Had to catch a replacement to teach it Cut.
    • Went to face Lt.Surge with my Esperwing against Raichu. My Esperwing surprisingly survived Raichu's Thunderbolt with just 4HP left (Lucky).
    • Defeated Raichu with Sleep Powder and Miku.
    • Headed towards Diglett Cave and exited outside of it.
    • Obtained HM Flash from Prof.Oak's Aide. Taught Esperwing Flash.
    • Went back to Cerulean City and went east to cut the tree.
    • Caught female Nidoran and nicknamed it SheHulk.
    • Evolved SheHulk into Nidorina.
    • Defeated the trainers in that route and continued towards the pokemon centre where I healed and saved.
    • Got through Rock Tunnel and saved at Lavender Town.
    • Went east to reach Celadon City and healed and saved there.
    • Went east again to catch myself a Doduo. Nicknamed it Bipolar.
    • Obtained HM Fly and taught it to Bipolar.
    • Faced Celadon City's Gym with just Bipolar alone and single-handedly won.
    • Got Eevee and named it Spiky.
    • Bought a Thunderstone and evolved Spiky.
    • Went to Game Corner and defeated the Rockets.
    • Faced Giovanni but Spiky died to Persian by a critical hit Bite.
    • Obtained Silph Scope.
    • Saved and healed at Celadon City.

P.S: I'm really unlucky with critical hits

My team so far:
    Esperwing - Lvl31
    SheHulk - Lvl32
    Miku - Lvl31
    Bipolar - Lvl28
    TreeCutter - Lvl19

PokeGrave
    Godzilla - Lvl11
    Jerry - Lvl17
    SonGoku - Lvl22
    WhackAMole - Lvl20
    Spiky - Lvl29

I haven't touched that nuzlocke until today, so far got 1 gym badge and 1 death
    Last edited by Greekboy; 6th April 2014 at 10:57 PM.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Spoiler:- Previously:

• Trained Selfish and RockMan til Lvl45. Selfish evolved at 40 whereas RockMan evolved at the next level.
    • Headed towards the Pokemon League.
    • Trained my pokemon near the entrance of Victory Road til Lvl50.
    • Got through Victory Road and defeated Moltres.
    • Evolved Poliswag into Poliwrath with a Water Stone I bought earlier.
    • Healed and saved at the Pokemon League.
    • Went inside and defeated Lorelei with the help of Esperwing's Sleep Powder and Rocky's Thunderpunch.
    • Defeated Bruno with Bipolar's Drill Peck.
    • Beated Agatha with Eperwing's Psybeam and Sleep Powder.
    • Bested Lance with Esperwing's Sleep Powder, Selfish's Slash and Rocky's Thunder and Ice Punch.
    • Defeated Scumbag at last which made me Pokemon Champ.
    • Afterwards I headed to Cerulean City and surfed towards the cave.
    • Went inside and finally found Mewtwo.
    • Fought Mewtwo with Esperwing's Sleep Powder and then spammed FLash to prevent Mewtwo from One-Hit K.O Psychic move.
    • Switched to Selfish and spammed Slash which defeated Mewtwo.

My team so far:
    Esperwing - Lvl53
    Bipolar - Lvl53
    Rocky - Lvl53
    Poliswag - Lvl53
    Selfish - Lvl54
    RockMan - Lvl53

PokeGrave
    Godzilla - Lvl11
    Jerry - Lvl17
    SonGoku - Lvl22
    WhackAMole - Lvl20
    Spiky - Lvl29
    Miku - Lvl31
    Cannabis - Lvl28
    Stir-Fry - Lvl38
    SheHulk - Lvl40
    Kurama - Lvl23
    RodentKing - Lvl28
    Flubber - Lvl27
    Homer - Lvl43
    BatMan - Lvl38
    MineTurtle - Lvl45
    Kraken - Lvl25
    SonGohan - Lvl36

Deposited
    TreeCutter - Lvl19

This was a very hard challenge considering how unlucky I am with critical hits. Despite the frustration of constantly changing your pokemon due to deaths, I found it interesting.
    Last edited by ToNeS; 24th May 2014 at 11:52 AM.

I decided to do a Pokemon Gold Nuzlocke yesterday, and this is how it turned out.

Rules:
    1. If a pokemon faints, it is dead and must be permaboxed.
    2. Can only catch the first encounter in a route/city/etc...
    3. Must nickname all pokemon.

Clauses:
    Dupes clause: If I encounter a pokemon that is the same species as a pokemon I have, I can skip it.
    Shiny clause: If I encounter a shiny, I can catch and use it.

-I choose Aqua the Totodile.
    -I easily beat Silver, Aqua only lost like 4 HP.
    -Caught Sara the Hoothoot, as well as Neo the Geodude and Violet the Spinarak.
    -Trained everyone up to Level 10.
    -Caught Allie the Gastly.
    -Wiped out all trainers in Sprout Tower.
    -Trained Neo up a little to learn rock throw.
    -Beat Falkner.
    -Got an egg. Put the egg in the PC.
    -Caught Walnut the Wooper.
    -Caught Fluffy the Mareep.
    -Sara died to a Spearow.
    -Caught Knuckles the Sandshrew.
    -Survived through Union Cave.
    -Got to Azalea town. Stocked up on potions and pokeballs.
    -Completely pwned Team Rocket in Slowpoke well.
    -Beat Bugsy.

This is what happened yesterday, and I'm about to post what happens for today.

Team:
    Aqua the Totodile
    Neo the Geodude
    Fluffy the Mareep
    Violet the Spinarak
    Knuckles the Sandshrew
    Allie the Gastly

PC:
    Walnut the Wooper
    Egg
    Spaghetti the Bellsprout

Fallen:
    Sara the Hoothoot

Johto Badges: 2
    Kanto Badges: 0

I accidentally deleted my post.

Summary: I got through Ilex forest. I caught an abra, and named it Nikolai. During training, Allie died.
    I caught Blades the Pinsir, and trained everyone up. Nikolai and Fluffy evolved. I beat Whitney with a few scares, but no deaths.
    I got to Ecruteak, returned, and got Zach the Eevee.
    I decided to train everyone up.
    Fluffy and Neo evolved.
    I went to Morty's gym, and Aqua nommed through the entire gym, and even nommed Morty's gastly and first Haunter. But Gengar injured Aqua, and so I sent Fluffy out.
    Fluffy paralyzed Gengar, but Gengar made short work of Fluffy. Fluffy died. Probably my most favorite team member died.
    I sent Nikolai out, expecting Nikolai to one shot Gengar with psybeam. Boy was I wrong. Gengar got the first turn, and 1HKOed Nikolai. Two powerful pokemon. Gone in two turns.
    I sent Violet the Ariados out, and she avenged them both. She also (re)killed Haunter.
    And that is the end of this upload.

Team:
    Aqua the Croconaw
    Violet the Ariados
    Zach the Eevee
    Neo the Graveler

Boxed:
    Walnut the Wooper
    Egg
    Spaghetti the Bellsprout

Fallen:
    Sara the Hoothoot
    Knuckles the Sandshrew
    Allie the Gastly
    Nikolai the Kadabra
    Fluffy the Flaaffy

That was rather dramatic.

Here's my team right after Morty:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cyberius; 29th July 2014 at 9:27 PM.

Ok here's my third update.

-I took Spaghetti out of the PC and put him in the Daycare.
    -I returned to Ecruteak and I went to the Burnt Tower.
    -I was challenged by Silver.
    -Silver's Haunter was nommed by Aqua, as well as Magnemite being beaten by Neo. Violet pwned Bayleef and Zubat.
    -I also caught Smokey the Koffing
    -West of Ecruteak city, I caught Tengam the Magnemite.
    -With a little hard work, I got Aqua to evolve into Feraligatr!
    -So I got to Olivine city, and went into the Lighthouse.
    -Jasmine asked me for my help, so I started off for Cianwood.
    -A few seconds after getting in the water, I encountered a Tentacruel, but I didn't catch it.
    -I got the medicine, but on the way back, Tengam died from a trainer's staryu.
    -I returned to Cianwood, and swept through the gym.
    -I challenged Chuck, he sent out Primeape, and I sent out Aqua.
    -Aqua dominated the battle, but was injured by Poliwrath.
    -I sent out Violet, and she quickly killed Poliwrath.
    -Then I went back to Olivine city.
    -On the way back, Schoolkid Alan game me a call. He found a fire stone!
    -I went to him, and he gave me it. I used it to evolve Zach into a Flareon.
    -Then I trained him up a little, and went to go see Spaghetti.
    -Spaghetti was level 21, but the daycare man made him forget vine whip. His only attack move. Gone.
    -spaghetti was boxed.
    -Of course my new Flareon didn't learn any fire type moves while a bit of training, so he was of no use to me during the battle with Jasmine.
    -Neo took down both of the magnemites. Then Aqua surprisingly OHKOed Steelix with surf.
    -Easiest gym battle ever.

Well, I usually end my update here, but since this one was short, I'll continue for another badge or two.

-On the way to (VIRIDIAN CITY!) Mahogany town, I caught Steve the Mankey.
    -I got to Mahogany Town, then went up. I caught Giraphi the (I misspelled it) Girafarig.
    -Above Mahogany, I battled the Red Gyarados. After that, I talked to Lance. I decided to help him in his quest.
    -I went in the Rocket Base, and searched around a bit.
    -

Well since my previous Gen 1 Nuzlocke flopped hard, I've started a new one on Red. I started out after naming my character and I went downstairs and then I explored Pallet Town a bit. I was going to enter the tall grass on Route 1, but Professor Oak arrived and stopped me. I was taken to his lab and I was supposed to choose my Starter Pokemon that would help me with my journey. I chose Squirtle and nicknamed it Randy, then my rival chose Bulbasaur. We had a short battle after we made our selections and I won. My rival left and I headed north to Route 1. I battled some wild Rattata and Pidgey as I headed north and I arrived in Viridian City. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and I went to the Poke Mart.

- Randy Lv. 7

Hope you don't mind me sharing this but a few weeks ago I started up a Pokemon Crystal Nuzlocke run and I finally got to Whitney and her Miltank. Super feared.

Would love it if you's could check it out 8D

Part 9 - Whitneys Red Wedding

Pokemon Crystal Nulzocke Playlist

End of post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast