Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Congratsulations Reowned
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/28lc4na.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits and Claims:

Im playing through Emerald with my friend Erik and we have added a few rules to the normal Nuzlocke rules, im slightly ahead of him having beat the 3rd gym already.

Normal Nuzlocke rules +
    Can only use items found.
    Cannot buy items.
    Can only buy 5 balls per town/city.
    No duplicate pokemon.

Party:
    Sableye (Casper) 27
    Linoone (Cooper) 27
    Aron (Bastion) 26
    Swellow (Swallow) 27
    Marshtomp (Erik.JR) 31
    None/Slakoth (Lola) 9 (Hm user)

Box:
    Wishmur (Crybaby) 8
    Wurmple (Wiggles) 3
    Poochyena (Deido) 4
    Zubat (Dr.Acula) 11

Loses:
    Makuhita (Bigdaddy) 19 RIP
    Nincada (Ollie) 7 RIP

I might train more tonight to guarantee I do not lose another member. I almost lost linoone and swellow on multiple occasions so I might want to invest in them. Linoones pick up is a very useful ability for this nuzlocke playthrough providing me with potions rare candies and x items to use or sell.

Had a bit of bad luck with my LG Nuzlocke. I lost my starter, Charmeleon, to a miss and Hyper Fang critical from a trainer's Raticate near Vermillion, then within about 10 minutes, lost both Geodude and Butterfree, my other two main team members, to an incredibly lucky Magnemite.

Beat Gary on the boat, now returning to Cerulean to face Misty.

Current Team
    Jean (Pidgeotto) Lvl.20
    Femisen (Nidoqueen) Lvl.22
    Moleman (Diglett) Lvl.21
    Felix (Meowth) Lvl.18
    Rubella (Weepinbell) Lvl.22
    Tapeyre (Drowzee) Lvl.20

Deaths
    Chew the Rattata (Lvl.4 - Lvl.5)
    Fry the Charmeleon (Lvl.5 - Lvl.19)
    Flutter the Butterfree (Lvl.3 - Lvl.18)
    Boston the Geodude (Lvl.6 - Lvl.19)
    Last edited by Grassmen; 25th June 2011 at 3:40 PM.

Emerald Continued:

Normal Nuzlocke rules +
    Can only use items found.
    Cannot buy items.
    Can only buy 5 balls per town/city.
    No duplicate pokemon.

Party:
    Sableye (Casper) 29
    Linoone (Cooper) 29
    Aron (Bastion) 28
    Swellow (Swallow) 29
    Marshtomp (Erik.JR) 31

Box:
    Wishmur (Crybaby) 8
    Wurmple (Wiggles) 3
    Poochyena (Deido) 4
    Zubat (Dr.Acula) 11
    Slakoth (Lola) 9
    Machop (Swole) 23
    Spinda (Dizzy) 14
    Numel (Andrew) 15
    Solrock (Balboa) 18

Losses:
    Makuhita (Bigdaddy) 19 RIP
    Nincada (Ollie) 7 RIP
    Swablu (Suggles) 26 Crit rock throw from a wild solrock....

Got to fallabor town today. No loses although I managed to catch 4 new pokemon. Im currently training my Swablu to be my dragon/flying type pokemon. I plan on using Dragon Dance/Aerial Ace/Dragon Claw/Fly maybe? I used machop for a while then realized he wasnt very good for my team. Im quite happy with my teams progress although if I am lucky enough to find a trapinch or cacnea I might replace one of my pokemon. I need a grass type so cacnea would be nice. Now Swablu is gone so I need to hope I find a Bagon or Trapinch soon. I miss Snuggles. Also caught the Solrock that killed Swablu....not a good trade off.
    Last edited by redlongmagnet; 25th June 2011 at 9:11 PM.

well i only just descovered this part of the forums and have recently completed a leafgreen nuzlocke. the way i completed it was that i would have to beat the pokemon league a second time and i did. The main events were that i chose squirtle for my starter, i chose the dome fossil in mount moon but didnt get kabuto because i wanted aerodactyl, i got porygon from the game cornor instead of getting eevee i eventually managed to go the the rest of the sevii islands after grinding and evolving the pokemon in my box and i caught the three legendary birds. i am also currently doing a ruby nuzlocke and i will once i have completed that one i will put the two teams in each game against each other.

Spoiler:- Team:

Spoiler:- In box:

Spoiler:- The deceased:

So yeah the crits where not nice at all but i still had fun doing it.
    1st shiny in silver lv 30
    2nd shiny in fire red
    3rd shiny in pokemon White

I have officially claimed Accelgor

Just started a Nuzlocke on Sapphire. I kicked around the idea of doing one on LG or FR (since I'm more familiar with them and more interested in the additional challenge), but the only problem I could see with that is meeting the minimum Pokedex requirements for all the items the assistants hand out. With only one poke per route, I would think it'd be about impossible to meet the requirements for most of the items, much less for the national dex after the Elite Four. So - Sapphire.

Started with Torchic just because that's the one that's selected by default at the start. Named her Jane. I didn't even consider whether the first trip through routes 101 and 103 should count or not until I saw it mentioned just now on a post on this thread. I didn't count them because I didn't have any pokeballs. To me, the game doesn't even really start until I go back to Littleroot and get the Pokedex and the balls, so...... Went back through after the return to Littleroot and the first encounter was a level 2 Wurmple on 101. Tried to catch it at full HP and it broke out pretty easily, so I gritted my teeth and hit it with Jane's scratch (she was lvl 7 at that point) and knocked it down into low yellow and caught it easily. Female - named her Chloe (she's since evolved into a Silcoon, which was what I was hoping for). Went up into 103 and caught a lvl 2 Poochyena - male, named him Roger. Then along 102, keeping my fingers crossed for a Ralts or a Lotad, but ran into a lvl 3 Zigzagoon instead. Caught it easily - male, named him Ben. Just went out to the start of 104, hoping for a Wingull, but ran into a Taillow instead. Female - named her Sylvia. And that's that so far. Roxanne's going to be a challenge, since I haven't found anything that can do much damage to rocks and there aren't any more good opportunities, though I guess I can evolve Jane up to Combusken.

I'm not counting duplicates, just because I know that if, for instance, I got out on route 120 and the first thing I found was a Zigzagoon, I'd be furious. I'm not putting any limitations on PC visits or items (other than revives, obviously) - I figure they're there to be used.

I'm trying to figure out what to do once my team's full. I'm tempted to play it that at that point, the only way I can catch another at all is if I trade it for one that's already on my team. I'd like to see how it works out if I never store any of them. The only ones that would even go into boxes would be the ones I'm going to trade in to my team, and they'd only be there for as long as it took me to get to the PC and release whoever I was replacing.

I'm not sure what to do if I find a shiny, but I think I'll go ahead and catch it anyway, then trade it out to my Ruby game. Unless it's the first one on a route - then it's going on my team. I'm going to have to catch Kyogre, just to advance the story, but it's not going on my team. I'm not sure yet if I'll trade it out to Ruby - I'm sort of tempted to just release it. I never use ubers anyway, and I think it makes more sense in the game to release it.

We'll see, I guess. I was casting about for something interesting to do with the games, so I'm looking forward to this.

must say for my first Nuzlocke challenge it went alright however i did lose a lot of pokes but gained others to and now im about to go into victory road with this being my final team probably if you could help it would be awesome :P

Riachu
    tbolt
    brick break
    double team
    quick attack

Sharpedo
    crunch
    waterfall
    focus energey
    slash

tentacruel
    surf
    ice beam
    giga drain
    sludge bomb

gyrados
    waterfall
    eq
    dd
    bite

wobbuffet
    counter
    mirror coat
    encore
    safeguard

sableye
    fake out
    confuse ray
    faint attack
    night shade

other pokes that are in pc vileplume torkoal dodorio donphan electrode linoone castform whiscash lanturn manectric kecleon crobat ludicolo
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Just started a Firered Nuzlocke run - we will see how this goes!

Pallet Town: Selected Squirtle and named Sheldon
    Route 1: Rattata - didn't have pokeballs
    Route 22: Rattata - caught and named Minniemous
    Route 2: Rattata - defeated
    Viridian Forest: Weedle - caught and named Stiletto
    Route 3: Magikarp - bought from salesman and named Karpi
    Mt. Moon: Zubat - forgot it was Nuzlocke and beat it
    Route 4: Spearow - accidentally killed by Stiletto
    Route 24: Pidgey - caught and named Hurricane
    Route 5: Pidgey - caught and named Hurricane2

Unfortunately Minniemous died in Mt. Moon to that dumb Magnemite trainer - anything would have died to Thundershock and it was the unlucky one. Also Hurricane died while fighting Hurricane2, but luckily they were the same thing so I can replace him!

Current team:
    Sheldon
    Stiletto
    Karpi - left at the day care
    Hurricane2

EDIT @ THE NEXT DAY:

So I have my final results. No I did not finish the game... I ended it after beating Blaine because I was using VBA and you can't save on it and I wanted to go to sleep. Final team was Sheldon the Blastoise and Stiletto the Beedrill, along with some pokemon I didn't train.
    Last edited by Karpi; 13th July 2011 at 4:58 PM.

first try at a nuzlocke challenge

Basic rules, no repels and no duplicates (however first pokemon on a route rule starts when i gain access to pokeballs)

doing it on Emerald.

Progress:
    started with Treecko "Ruth", went up and fought May, won and Ruth is now level 7, unlucky crit stopped me catching a Poocheyna on route 101 but caught one on 103 and named it Nizzie. after training Nizzie to level 5, i advanced into route 102 and caught a wurmple by Nizzie's skill, the wurmple is now level 6 and called Keroon. I have my fingers crossed the Keroon will become a Silcoon.

Rooster:

Treecko "Ruth" level 7
    Poocheyna "Nizzie" level 6
    Wurmple "Keroon" level 6
    Last edited by Absol 4ever; 15th July 2011 at 10:46 PM.
    You are making progress if each mistake is a new one

"Worlds are lost, or worlds are saved, from those dangers dragon braved."

"Dragonmen must fly, when thread is in the sky."

Additional Rules for me: The Run starts when I get my Pokedex and no duplicates.
    I'm not sure which starter to choose. Mudkip or Torchic? And does anybody look at the comics at the Nuzlocke website?
    UPDATE: Professor Birch gave me a SHINY TORCHIC! I named him Falconz!
    UPDATE 2: I'm early EV training and this Torchic got Pokerused!
    Current team:
    Falconz the Shiny Torchic
    Fies the Lotad
    Last edited by Emploneon; 20th July 2011 at 8:50 PM.

White FC:2881 0082 2668(Emp or Rose)
    I live in the MST time zone if you want to know.(GMT-7)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
    98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

EMERALD NUZLOCKE FOOLS!!! (Like a Boss.)
    RULES:
    Normal Nuzlocke
    -No starters
    -Can only buy 5 balls per town/city.
    -No duplicate pokemon.
    -No Legendaries.
    I JUST STARTED THIS, UPDATES WILL COME SOON AFTER.
    (Also, nice to see ya RedLongMagnet. XDD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

Just started my first Nuzlocke on Ruby.

Mudkip is my starter. His name is Swampy. I picked Mudkip because I never played through 3rd Gen with Mudkip before (I beat Emerald with Treecko and Torchic lines before.)

Route 101: Wurmple. No Pokeballs

Route 103: Zigzagoon. No Pokeballs

Route 102: I caught Wurmple and I named him Mothman. Hoping it evolves into Cascoon and Dustox, if it doesn't die first. ~.~
    Swampy nearly dies against Lass Tiana. The two zigzagoons brought him down to 1 health.
    In a battle with a wild Seedot, Mothman evolved from Wurmple to Silcoon.

Route 104: Caught Zigzagoon and named him Lynam. I was really hoping for Taillow or Wingull. Hopefully I'll get a flying type soon.
    Lynam dies in my first battle with him, against a trainer's Seedot. (Frickin' Bide, man) R.I.P

Petalburg Woods: Caught Taillow and named her Tella.

Route 104: In a double battle, Mothman evolved from Silcoon to Beautifly

Rustboro Gym: NOOOOO! Geodude killed Mothman, I forgot he was 4x weak against Rock. Very sad. R.I.P
    Defeated Geodude with Swampy, and defeated Nosepass with Tella. Received the Stone Badge.

Route 116: Caught Nincada and named her Ari.

Rusturf Tunnel: Caught Whismur and named him Whisdom.

Granite Cave: Encountered Makuhita, but accidentally fainted it.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

Spoiler:- R.I.P:

Will update in the future. Currently training for Dewford Gym.
    Last edited by The Meddler; 24th August 2011 at 6:39 PM.

Alright, I started a Nuzlocke on my Emerald version, and I am ready to kick some butt!

I began in Littleroot, and I met my rival for the first time. I decided to break the rules and go into the tall grass, but the professor yelled for me to help him. I looked in his bag, and with my eyes closed, I picked my first team member. Out came Luke, the Mudkip. With only 2 Tackles, the wild Zigzagoon was history.

I went back to The Professor's lab, and I got Luke back, and went to find my rival. I found him shortly, and defeated him easily. I went back to the lab, and got a Pokedex and some Pokeballs. I was anxious to meet some new team members, but first I had to stop at my house and get the Running Shoes. Afterwards, I scavenged the grass.. and a Poochyena popped out. I weakened him, and caught the Poochyena, and named him Cody. As I went through the routes, I got a Zizagzoon named Sally, and a Lotad... that I can't remember the name for! I went to Petalburg and saved before my father's gym.

Current Team:
    Luke Lvl 10
    Cody Lvl 7
    Please check out my nuzlocke!!
    Ashley's Emerald Cursed Nuzlocke Zetaboard
    or if you prefer:
    Ashley's Emerald Cursed Nuzlocke DA

My favorite pokemon:

----><----

Smile My FR Nuzlocke Challenge Hath Begun

Hey all,

I just now posted a youtube clip of the first part of my Nuzlocke challenge in Fire Red. If you're bored, check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/YllwShyGuy?feature=mhee

-YllwShyGuy

Started a LeafGreen Nuzlocke the other day...let's see how this goes.

-Normal Nuzlocke Rules
    -All Pokémon must be nicknamed
    -Duplicate species of anything previously obtained is forbidden
    -Dead Pokemon to be permaboxed

I started off with Charmander (Izardchar) and began my adventure. I took down my rival, Green with minimal issue. I came across a Rattata on Route 1, but had no PokeBalls yet...so no Pokemon for me. After picking up Oak's Parcel, I delivered it, got some free Pokeballs, and started out for real.
    North of Viridan City I capture a Pidgey (Geotpid) and to the west I captured a Rattata (Tatarat). I spent a while leveling them up before heading to Viridan Forest. There, I captured a Caterpie (Freebutter) (I'm a little upset it wasn't a Pikachu) and then left to grind some more. Freebutter evolved twice until I got myself a Butterfree. I fought Green on Route 22, grinded some more, bluhbluh.
    I'm currently making my way through Viridan Forest.

Trainer: Red
    Badges: 0
    Pokedex: 6
    Time: 6:23
    Current Location: Viridan Forest

Spoiler:- Box'd:

Spoiler:- Deceased:

d00med n0w

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsWho View Post
    Just started my first Nuzlocke on Ruby.

Mudkip is my starter. His name is Swampy. I picked Mudkip because I never played through 3rd Gen with Mudkip before (I beat Emerald with Treecko and Torchic lines before.)

Route 101: Wurmple. No Pokeballs

Route 103: Zigzagoon. No Pokeballs

Route 102: I caught Wurmple and I named him Mothman. Hoping it evolves into Cascoon and Dustox, if it doesn't die first. ~.~
    Swampy nearly dies against Lass Tiana. The two zigzagoons brought him down to 1 health.
    In a battle with a wild Seedot, Mothman evolved from Wurmple to Silcoon.

Route 104: Caught Zigzagoon and named him Lynam. I was really hoping for Taillow or Wingull. Hopefully I'll get a flying type soon.
    Lynam dies in my first battle with him, against a trainer's Seedot. (Frickin' Bide, man) R.I.P

Petalburg Woods: Caught Taillow and named her Tella.

Route 104: In a double battle, Mothman evolved from Silcoon to Beautifly

Rustboro Gym: NOOOOO! Geodude killed Mothman, I forgot he was 4x weak against Rock. Very sad. R.I.P
    Defeated Geodude with Swampy, and defeated Nosepass with Tella. Received the Stone Badge.

Route 116: Caught Nincada and named her Ari.

Rusturf Tunnel: Caught Whismur and named him Whisdom.

Granite Cave: Encountered Makuhita, but accidentally fainted it.

Will update in the future. Currently training for Dewford Gym.
    Been awhile since I've played, but here's an update.

Dewford Gym: Decimated the entire gym with Tella. Received the Knuckle Badge.

Might update later.

alright, i have never tried one of these, but it seems like a fun thing to do! so i'll do it on my Emerald! I found a cool little Brazilian Soccer Player name generator, so i'll try that out as a way to name the pokemon!

Alright, so I started and named myself Leo.

My starter is Mudkip and I named him Swampaldo.
    Route 101: Ran into a Zigzagoon, but had no pokeballs...
    Route 103: Ran into a Zigzagoon yet again, but had no pokeballs...yet again. Swampaldo almost fainted in the rival battle, but we managed to pull through!
    Went back and got the pokedex and pokeballs looks like pokemon catching will start tomorrow in the morning!
    Route 102: Ran into a Lotad! Looked like I was going to get my second pokemon of the game! But then...Critical Hit! Lotad fainted!
    Entered Petalburg with a single pokemon and did all the events in the city. Left to catch my second pokemon of the game!
    Route 104: Wild Taillow appeared! This time I did catch it and named it Taillao!

Current team:
    Swampaldo Level 10
    Taillao Level 4
    Last edited by da_garchomp_er; 15th October 2011 at 4:55 PM.

Started a Nuzlocke in Sapphire, Currently training for Norman. I can't really figure out what my Team of 6 should be for the long run though. Swamps and Karps have been consistent for my Team, and Dudes has been fairly powerful. Torks has also been a major consideration as well as Rosels (I guess you can figure out the nickname pattern by now). To be honest that leaves Pigs for keeping good synergy, but at this point Pigs has no major reason to stay on the Team (no real advantage).

Here's the Team (with reserves) so far:

Casualties (R.I.P.)

Silks was Tomb'd against Roxanne's Geodude; he just wasn't prepared for a Rock Move, and Absorb just didn't do the trick. Lombs lost it when I brought him out to Train, wound up killing himself while fighting a random Trainer's Goldeen. As for Aggs, rest her soul she was eaten by Archie's Sharpedo and its Crunch attack (the Crit didn't help). Was ready for using Aggs against Slaking too; now it looks like Torks, Dudes, and Karps are going to be the big players (with a possible Swamps in the wings).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

I've decided to go back in time and do a Nuzlocke on FireRed with the following rules:
    -All nicknames (As a theme all are related to Heavy Metal songs/Bands)
    -Repeat clause (Can skip a pokemon if already own a member of its family
    -Poison clause (fainting due to poison outside of battle doesn't count as death, during battle does)

Here is my short list of accomplishments so far:

-Choose as my starter (nicknamed Dr Stein after Dr Stein - Helloween)
    -To Viridan City (and back)
    -Back to Route 1 to catch a (Icuras after Flight of Icuras - Iron Maiden)
    -Side track to Route 22 for a (Tyr after the band)
    -Into Viridan Forest for a .....that got knocked out dammit

Now to grind up in the forrest on the bugs and bug catchers ready for Brock
    In possession of a wand made of Dogwood. 13 inches long with a dragon heart-string core. Very supple. Sorted into Gryffindor

Heartgold FC: 3224 8200 8836
    White FC: 1592 4903 1670

Spoiler:- Pokedexs:

Spoiler:- Claims:

So I just started a FR Nuzlocke after being bored and unable to do much else (I hate changing my game's internal clock, but I needed to wait until the day to evolve my Budew for my Poison Monotype of Pearl).
    I am basing everything based upon my girlfriend and her friends here at college, so I am playing as a female character named Anna and my rival is Kevin (an old ex).

SPECIAL RULES:
    1. No Masterball.
    2. No Repels
    3. No Breeding
    4. No trades, in game or otherwise, except for trade evolutions.
    5. Special Dupe Clause
    -If I run into a duplicate pokémon as the first wild pokémon, I hard reset (if I didn't save anytime near, tough). I then enter the grass and try again. If I run into another dupe, I hard reset again. The third time is the final time - catch, kill or flee, whether or not it is a dupe - for the route.

Started out with Ben, the Charmander. From there, I did the intro stuff before catching a Ratata named Derek on route 1, a Pidgey named Ashley on route 2 and a Mankey named Al (short for Alice) on route 22. I beat my rival with three level fives and a level 7 and then went into the forest, where I caught JoHanna the Caterpie who I am now training in the forest.

Team:
    Ben - - Lonely - Lvl 8
    JoHanna - - Quirky - Lvl 6
    Al - - Bashful - Lvl 6
    Derek - - Rash - Lvl 6
    Ashley - - Serious - Lvl 6
        Spoiler:- Trained 'mons in White:

Spoiler:- Current challenges:

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    Started a LeafGreen Nuzlocke the other day...let's see how this goes.

-Normal Nuzlocke Rules
    -All Pokémon must be nicknamed
    -Duplicate species of anything previously obtained is forbidden
    -Dead Pokemon to be permaboxed

Badges: 0
    Pokedex: 6
    Time: 6:23
    Current Location: Viridan Forest

Been a while since I updated this. Or played for that matter. Oops.
    Since last month the only thing I was able to do was beat Brock and Misty. I also added a Magikarp (now Gyarados), a Bellsprout (now Weepinbell) and a Diglett to my team. I also lost Tatarat when attempting to capture the Bellsprout.

I recently finished up at the S.S. Anne so now I'm training on Route 11 to prepare for Lt. Surge.

Badges: 2
    Pokedex: 16
    Time: 34:41 wow that's a ridiculously long time; although i did fall asleep with my ds on a lot
    Current Location: Route 11

d00med n0w

I have done quite a bit since my last post.

Continuing through the forest, JoHanna (Caterpie) evolved twice as I raised everyone to level 12 for the gym. Al (Mankey) solo'd Brock and I proceeded to Route 3, where (after two resets) I caught Austin the Nidoran Male. We continued down the path and I raised everyone but Derek (the Ratata) to level 15 for Mount Moon. Fully expecting a Zubat or Geodude, I was surpirsed to be greeted by a Paras, Ariel. I have not trained one since my first Fire Red run (and then I only used it to beat Misty), so I was glad to have it on the team.
    We got through Mount Moon (choosing the Dome Fossil, upon request by my girlfriend) and went forth. Muza the Spearow was caught on Route 4 and we battled my rival and then went up Nugget Bridge with no problems. Routes 24 and 25 had me catching Stormi the Weedle and Misako the Oddish (no Abra hax here folks) and we then proceeded to train everyone, during which Ashley evolved. Everyone was at 18 or 19 when I went into the gym and Ariel solo'd it, amazingly enough, thanks to some lucky Bullet Seed strings. I then proceeded down Routes 5 and 6 where I caught Callie the Meowth and Tiny the Meowth. Tiny may actually be raised, as it has a usable nature and I may need its movepool...
    After battling the trainers on Route 6, I got to Vermillion and went to the S.S.Anne, where I caught Sarah the Magikarp. I went to Route 11 and got Darren, the terribly natured Drowzee (I seem to be catching a lot of Jolly pokémon in all of my games, as of late) and I bet the trainers, levling my team to 20. I also caught Honey the Diglett and went onto the S.S.Anne to actually beat everyone, which I did quite well. Austin learned Horn Attack at 22 (during my rival battle against Kevin, actually) and I then evolved him so that he could learn Thrash as well. We beat everyone and I have taught Cut to Ariel and plan to train more before taking on Surge.

Team:
    Ben - - Lonely - Lvl 22
    JoHanna - - Quirky - Lvl 21
    Al - - Bashful - Lvl 21
    Ashley - - Serious - Lvl 22
    Ariel - - Relaxed - Lvl 22
    Austin - - Serious - Lvl 22

Spoiler:- Other Mon's:
    Last edited by bbbrrritcold; 16th November 2011 at 12:34 AM.
        Spoiler:- Trained 'mons in White:

Spoiler:- Current challenges:

I started a nuzlocke on emerald about a week ago. I was using pretty much standard rules.
    -nickname all
    -catch only first in each area
    -etc.

I was doing fine and all until watson.
    My team was as follows at the time.
    Josie (beautifly) 24
    Missy (Mightyena) 24
    Bigmouth (swalot) 26
    Swampthing (marshstomp) 26

Bigmouth was caught just outside slateport and had become my most facorite. I have never used a gulpin or swalot before and he was really kicking butt. So I go in with the thought that I would clear watson with swampthing and have no problems. somewhere in the fight he got weakened and I sent in bigmouth to take on watson's manetric, Bigmouth was taking him down like a champ but had gotten low on health as well, I knew I could withstand one more hit and manetric would die for sure, I got critical hit by a shockwave. This unfortunate hax made me almost lose it, I was so attached to this guy I added a wimp clause...I know. I used a revive I found in the game, not purchased and revived him. I vouched for the integrity of the challenge I would not do this again if I can help it, haha.

My team is as follows now.
    Batman (golbat) 24
    Swampthing (marshtomp) 30
    Josie (beautifly) 28
    Missy (mightyena) 27
    Bigmouth (swalot) 28
    Just added, Benny (numel) 15
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

MM success so far,

Not too many significant updates to report, but I have a feeling it will be a while before I post again.

Anyway, after rebattling a lot of trainers using the VS. Seeker, I was ready to face Lt. Surge. Triodug evolved into Dugtrio while fighting the gym trainers. Surge wasn't all that difficult; the most worrying part was when Pikachu's Static paralyzed Triodug, but it didn't end up affecting my fight against Raichu.

I then blindly made my way through Rock Tunnel. Didn't catch any new friends though. Once I made it to Lavender Town, I fought Green in the Pokemon Tower, just because I could. I wanted to catch a Gastly right then, but remembered you can't until you have the Silph Scope. So I fought my way through that one Route west of Lavender to arrive in Celadon City.

After doing a few little odds and ins, I'm currently in the Rocket Hideout. I want to get through here before fighting Erika. Actually I just want Izardchar to be a Charizard before I fight her.

Badges: 3
    Pokedex: 19
    Time: 41:23
    Current Location: Game Corner Rocket Hideout

d00med n0w

Alright I'm starting a nuzlocke on my Firered. I am using the repeat clause (no repeats of pokemon I already have unless they're deceased).
    So I did all the boring beginning stuff and eventually got my starter, Aqua the Squirtle. I delivered the parcel and got the pokeballs. I ran into route 1 and caught JoJo the Rattata. I then went to route 22 and caught Carla the Mankey. While grinding everyone to level 7, a level 3 pidgey appeared and I sent out Carla, thinking it would be easy. The pidgey got a crit and Carla died. That stunk. Anyway I went viridian forest and got Felix the Caterpie. After battling trainers Felix evolved. Then he evolved again. I got out of the forest, grinded to level 11, and then destroyed Brock with 5 bubbles from Aqua. I went to heal and then saved for the day.

Team:
    Aqua lv.13
    Felix lv. 11
    JoJo lv. 11

Dead:
    Carla lv.3-lv.5 (stupid crits)

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast