Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

The Sinnoh Times
    The Champion Speaks

It took us an awful lot longer than we'd expected, but finally we can bring you the interview with new Pokemon League Champion Cantab.

"The end of your first week as Champion. How has it been?"

"Complicated."

"Complicated?"

"Rowan - sorry, Professor Rowan I should say - had requested that I aid him in the studies of the Pokemon of Sinnoh. Once I became Champion I had seen them all. Except, that is, for getting a really good look at the Lake Trio."

"Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf? The three who were abducted by Team Galactic?"

"That's right. I was rather...pre-occupied at that point."

"Understandably."

"So I never did any data collection back then."

"And it took you the week to track them down again I take it."

"Not exactly. You see that's what I could have done, just found them and sent my findings to Professor Rowan. But I felt that wouldn't be enough. I wanted to help them unlock their full power."

"What for? Who else is left for you to battle?"

"There'll always be more challenges. But besides, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf are one of a kind Pokemon. Why not find them in perfection?"

"I suppose not. So what, you sought the Shark?"

"NO WAY!"

"Sorry."

"How could you even accuse me of such?!"

"I'm sorry. It's just..."

"Are you going to say you didn't know any other way? What kind of journalist are you anyway?"
    At this point Cantab stormed off. Fifteen minutes later we were able to convince him to resume the interview, though he warned us that any more accusations against him may result in action taken against the Sinnoh Times.

"OK. Are you familiar with the Cult of the Random Number God?"

"I've vaguely heard of it. You follow them?"

"Not exactly. I like most still believe in Arceus. But I plunged into the arcana and lore of the RNG. It seemed bizarre, to say the least."

"How bizarre?"

"Well, that I should - and COULD - manipulate time, to shift space into the past or future. That I should cycle around a Pokemon for several miles before actually approaching it. That I should read my Journal - not even write in it, mind, just read it - the right number of times, not one too many or one too few. And if I did all this, the lore claimed, I was promised perfection."

"Sounds barking."

"I thought so too. But then I thought, if there was even a hope, the slightest chance, that it could work, it was worth going for."

"And did it work?"

"No comment."

"What? Come on. You did at least meet the Lake Trio, right?"

"Yes. Whether they are what they should be - well, when or if I call upon them to battle, you can be the judge."

"Speaking of battles, tell me how things went at the Elite Four."

"Obviously all I had to go on was rumours. I spent a long time making sure my team was going to be ready. Finally I felt ready. Victor, Lily, Naomi, Tawna, and Olivia were at the top of their game. And that's when that sandbagger Barry showed up!"

"Sandbagger?"

"Yeah. I had him down to his last Pokemon, his Empoleon, which seemed to have no moves to really threaten Olivia. I figured Barry would pop a Full Restore and hope for luck, so I commanded Olivia to use Hypnosis. She missed and then Barry calls for a fricking Shadow Claw! Any normal Trainer would have used it from the off but no, Barry wants to lull people into thinking they've won before he strikes. Git."

"You still won though."

"Just. ONE HP, that's what Olivia held on by."

"So after that guy had been finished off, you went for the Elite Four?"

"That's right. Aaron and Bertha didn't give me too much trouble. Flint's Infernape gave me the runaround, that guy's prediction skills are insane, I kept switching and he kept calling for the perfect move for my switch in. Lucian, though..."

"He was the strongest?"

"Easily. I thought I'd have him licked, Lily's Crunches were so powerful. But I didn't count on his Bronzong. Lily gave it her all trying to break its defences, but it just fired off one Earthquake too many and it must have hit a weak point. The third Pokemon I ever caught she was, oldest still in my team after Victor, and that's where her story ended. And she wasn't the only one."

"Who else?"

"Naomi. I was really in trouble, Lucian's Girafarig was putting dents in my team left-right-centre and I couldn't switch. I had to hope Naomi was faster - and she wasn't. The consummate survivor of the team, defeated at last. Two deaths in one match."

"And then, of course, you thought Cynthia."

"That's right. I wasn't even sure I had a hope. Three against six, and I'd heard all the stories. The reality, though - Cynthia made a BIG error."

"Which was?"

"Leading with an unthreatening Pokemon. I opened with a very threatening one, Victor. One X Speed, three Swords Dances with impunity, and then he just ripped through the now ex-Champion's team."

"Even her Garchomp?"

"Down to a single Close Combat, it didn't stand a chance. Likewise her Milotic. I felt sorry for her. Still do, in fact."

"So. You're the Champion of the Pokemon League, you've seen every Pokemon known or suspected to live in Sinnoh, now what?"

"Whereever the road takes me."

"Before we finish. A Trainer by the name of Cascade is proving a promising prospect over in Johto. Word is he's running a Choice Specs Typhlosion. What's your take on that?"

"I've never used it myself obviously, but I've heard of others doing so and by all accounts it's an extremely good item for that Pokemon.
    Code:
    TRAINER INFO
    Name: Cantab
    Pokemon League Champion

Actives:
    Victor the Infernape. Lake Verity. Level 62.
    Tawna the Golduck. Twinleaf Town. Level 60.
    Olivia the Gengar. Old Chateau. Level 60.

Deceased:
    Harvey the Bidoof. Route 201. Died at level 24 on Route 215.
    Kylie the Gyarados. Route 219. Died at level 30 against Crasher Wake.
    Phil the Alakazam. Route 215. Died at level 32 on Iron Island.
    Emily the Beautifly. Eterna Forest. Died at level 46 against Palkia.
    Lily the Luxray. Route 203. Died at level 62 against Lucian.
    Naomi the Golem. Route 205. Died at level 60 against Lucian.

Missed Locations: Routes 208, 209, 213, Iron Island.

Reserves:
    Henry the Bibarel. Route 202.
    Bertie the Shinx. Route 204.
    Boris the Bidoof. Route 205.
    Chris the Pontya. Route 206.
    Neville the Graveler. Route 210. Offered on the GTS.
    Nancy the Meditite. Route 211.
    MgDonald the Kricketune. Route 212.
    Sidney the Sudowoodo. Route 214.
    Simon the Machoke. Route 216.
    Clair the Snover. Route 217.
    Ariel the Wingull. Route 218.
    Carl the Tentacool. Route 220.
    Scully the Sudowoodo. Route 221.
    Timmy the Chatot. Route 222.
    Vicky the Mantyke. Route 223.
    Jimbo the Uxie. Acuity Cavern.
    Angus the Medicham. Acuity Lakefront.
    Flynn the Cascoon. Floaroma Meadow.
    Fred the Pachirisu. Fuego Ironworks.
    Gemma the Marill. Great Marsh.
    Helen the Happiny. Hearthome City.
    Agnes the Psyduck. Lake Acuity.
    Colette the Zubat. Mt. Coronet.
    Oriel the Geodude. Oreburgh Gate.
    Orion the Geodude. Oreburgh Mine.
    Priscilla the Pelipper. Pastoria City.
    Ruth the Zubat. Ravaged Path.
    Sid the Unown D. Solaceon Ruins.
    Stephen the Palkia. Spear Pillar.
    Tracey the Roselia. Trophy Garden.
    Winston the Azelf. Valor Cavern.
    Vincent the Girafarig. Valor Lakefront.
    Vernon the Golbat. Victory Road.
    Wally the Zubat. Wayward Cave.

Update 8!!!!!!!!

Was so excited about Pokemon X and Y I kinda neglected my Nuzlocke but I am back to it.

-Got a Swinub(Mammoth) as my Ice Path encounter
    -I got tired of waiting for Picnicker Gina to call and give me the Leaf Stone so I went and did the Pokeathlon and got a Leaf Stone and evolved my Gloom into Vileplume(Flora)
    -Beat Clair, though it did take longer than I thought
    -Got Dratini(Legend) as my Dragon Den encounter problem is it's Timid nature -_-. Anyway I replace Crobat with Dratini and am currently training Dratini.

Current Team

Typhlosion(Tiamat) Lv.42

Vileplume(Flora) Lv. 40

Heracross(Breaker) Lv. 39

Eevee(Ailester) Lv. 39

Lapras(Aurora) Lv. 39

Dratini(Legend) Lv. 15

PC
    Crobat(Dracula) Lv. 40
    Butterfree(Fairie) Lv. 15
    Rattata(Tail) Lv. 15
    Farfetch'D(Awkward) Lv. 16
    Krabby(Betsy) Lv. 20
    Poliwag(Lollipop) Lv. 24
    Magikarp(Basalisk) Lv. 20
    Quagsire(Patrick) Lv. 20
    Growlithe(Kirin) Lv. 25
    Flaaffy(Virgil) Lv. 15
    Geodude(Dudette) Lv. 21
    Swinub(Virgil) Lv. 21

Dead
    Caterpie(Flutter) Lv. 4
    Mareep(Electra) Lv. 6-7
    Togepi(Lucky) Lv. 1-2
    Mareep(Cotton) Lv. 1-14
    Gastly(Spirit) Lv. 3-14
    Rattata(Nibble) Lv. 2-14
    Geodude(Ricter) Lv. 3-24

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

The Sinnoh Times
    Flights resume as eruption of Stark Mountain lessens

I'll edit in the article later. For now, know that having completed the Stark Mountain sidequest, I've finished my Pearl Nuzlocke! I haven't done Cresselia, Turnback Cave, or Wayward Cave's upper level, but whatevs. Final status of the team below.

Code:
    TRAINER INFO
    Name: Cantab
    Pokemon League Champion
    Adventure Started: December 13, 2012
    Play time: 58:18

Actives:
    Tawna the Golduck. Twinleaf Town. Level 73. Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, and Strength. Strength was Psych Up before Lily passed away.
    Olivia the Gengar. Old Chateau. Level 73. Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, and Hypnosis.

Deceased:
    Harvey the Bidoof. Route 201. Died at level 24 on Route 215. Cut, Growl, Hyper Fang, and Water Gun.
    Kylie the Gyarados. Route 219. Died at level 30 against Crasher Wake. Twister, Tackle, Strength, and Leer.
    Phil the Alakazam. Route 215. Died at level 32 on Iron Island. Recover, Reflect, Psybeam, and Focus Blast.
    Emily the Beautifly. Eterna Forest. Died at level 46 against Palkia. Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Gust, and Bug Buzz.
    Lily the Luxray. Route 203. Died at level 62 against Lucian. Flash, Spark, Strength, and Crunch.
    Naomi the Golem. Route 205. Died at level 60 against Lucian. Protect, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, and Earthquake.
    Nigella the Cacturne. Route 228. Death spoiler withheld. Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, and Sucker Punch.
    Victor the Infernape. Lake Verity. Death spoiler withheld. Mach Punch, Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, and Close Combat.

Missed Locations: Routes 208, 209, 213, Iron Island.

Reserves:
    Henry the Bibarel. Route 202. One of my usual HM mules but I never regarded it as an active.
    Bertie the Shinx. Route 204.
    Boris the Bidoof. Route 205.
    Chris the Pontya. Route 206.
    Neville the Graveler. Route 210. Nobody ever did want him from the GTS.
    Nancy the Meditite. Route 211.
    MgDonald the Kricketune. Route 212.
    Sidney the Sudowoodo. Route 214.
    Simon the Machoke. Route 216.
    Clair the Snover. Route 217.
    Ariel the Wingull. Route 218.
    Carl the Tentacool. Route 220.
    Scully the Sudowoodo. Route 221.
    Timmy the Chatot. Route 222.
    Vicky the Mantyke. Route 223.
    Crystal the Chatot. Route 224.
    Mn M the Fearow. Route 225. And it's female too. Stupid fracking manganese.
    Fern the Raticate. Route 226.
    Colin the Rhyhorn. Route 227.
    Cuthbert the Volbeat. Route 229.
    Znape the Gastrodon. Route 230. Stupid fracking zinc. Not as bad as manganese though.
    Jimbo the Uxie. Acuity Cavern.
    Angus the Medicham. Acuity Lakefront.
    Flynn the Cascoon. Floaroma Meadow.
    Fred the Pachirisu. Fuego Ironworks.
    Gemma the Marill. Great Marsh.
    Helen the Happiny. Hearthome City.
    Agnes the Psyduck. Lake Acuity.
    Colette the Zubat. Mt. Coronet.
    Oriel the Geodude. Oreburgh Gate.
    Orion the Geodude. Oreburgh Mine.
    Priscilla the Pelipper. Pastoria City. My other usual HM mule.
    Plum the Octillery. Pokemon League.
    Ruth the Zubat. Ravaged Path.
    Rory the Roman. I mean Seaking. Resort Area.
    Susan the Bibarel. Sendoff Spring.
    Sid the Unown D. Solaceon Ruins.
    Stephen the Palkia. Spear Pillar.
    Stilyan the Magcargo. Stark Mountain. Final capture, and yeah I spelled the name wrong.
    Tracey the Roselia. Trophy Garden.
    Winston the Azelf. Valor Cavern.
    Vincent the Girafarig. Valor Lakefront.
    Vernon the Golbat. Victory Road.
    Wally the Zubat. Wayward Cave.

Just started my Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge.

I've just arrived at Jubilife City.

My team is as follows:
    Chimp (Level 10 Chimchar, male)
    Beaver (Level 8 Bidoof, female) @Simple

Beaver was my first Pokemon captured (at Lake Verity). Between Verity and Jubilife, I have only first found other Bidoof (which I did not capture).
    !

Update #1

I'm just about to arrive in Eterna City.

My team:
    Chimp (Level 22 Monferno, male)
    Beaver (Level 17 Bibarel, female) @Simple
    Hawk (Level 22 Staravia, male)
    Pride (Level 18 Luxio, female) @Rivalry

Casualties:
    Crag (Level 19 Geodude, female) @Rock Head

Sadly, Crag fell to a critical hit Absorb from a Beautifly in Eterna Forest. I suppose I wouldn't have been able to evolve it into a Golem at any rate, but it was very useful for its normal resistance and electric coverage.

As you can see, I don't have very many Pokemon. I've opted not to catch Pokemon that I'm not interested in raising. However, I have been pretty lucky with the diversity I've run into so far.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Edit: Update #2

Well, just beat Fantina. Wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated, but things could have gone awry when her Mismagius used Confuse Ray. Pride cleaned up with a Rivalry boosted Bite.

Team thus far:
    Chimp (Level 31 Monferno, male)
    Hawk (Level 28 Staravia, male)
    Pride (Level 31 Luxray, female) @Rivalry
    Spire (Level 21 Onix, male)
    Harvest (Level 21 Eevee, male) (I'm debating whether it's fair game to use gift Pokemon yet)

Casualties:
    Crag (Level 19 Geodude, female) @Rock Head
    Beaver (Level 23 Bibarel, female ) @Simple

Beaver fell to a critical hit Frustration from a Buneary in that maze of a tunnel underneath Cycling Road.

Unfortunately, I critical-KO'd a Bronzor in Mt. Coronet; it's too bad, a Bronzong would have been a very reliable addition.
    Last edited by Fast_shoesXx; 24th January 2013 at 5:43 AM.
    !

I've been doing a Nuzlocke in Soul Silver and never really got around to posting it here (i've been posting on Marriland's forums about it). So I have all eight badges, just beat the Kimono Girls, and here's my team:

"Medusa" (F), Level 39 - Fly, Cross Poison, Bite, Confuse Ray - Careful nature, met at Dark Cave
    "Shonaso" (M), Level 38 - Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Headbutt - Mild nature, met at Route 34
    "Horny" (F), Level 38 - Stomp, Zen Headbutt, Take Down, Confuse Ray - Naughty nature, met at Route 37. I am playing with Dupes Clause, but of the nine Pokémon i've actually used, this was the only one that was seen after a duplicate. All my others were either given to me or the first encounter.
    "Magic" (M), Level 38 - Bite, Confuse Ray, Dig, Faint Attack - Jolly nature, met at Goldenrod City
    "EXTREMO!!" (M), Level 38 - Waterfall, Bite, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang - Careful nature, met at Lake of Rage - I mainly have this guy for really tight situations, for when i'm afraid something might die or if I really need to take a physical hit. He has had several near-death pulls, though, namely against Pryce's Piloswine when it got a critical hit on Blizzard, leaving me with 3 HP, and it would have been knocked out right there, but the hail stopped.
    "Shaggy" (M), Level 40 - Earthquake, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, AncientPower - This one is arguably my favorite of the bunch right now. Never mind the fact that Mamoswine is one of my ten favorite Pokémon, that Ice Shard really comes in handy in a pinch. He did have one near-death pull as a Swinub while training, against a Farfetch'd that got a critical hit on Slash and left him with 2 HP. Thankfully, he lived, and will come in handy in the coming fights.

Deaths:
    "Gritter" (F) - The really unfortunate happened against my rival in the Burned Tower-he burned me with Flame Wheel, I had nothing to heal that, and he reduced me to -6 accuracy and I couldn't land a hit on him.
    "Cabbage" (M) - After that, I had no idea what to do, so I brought in him, and did weaken him into the red, but he knocked me out with Ember. I did set up Reflect, though, allowing Medusa (as a Zubat) to survive Flame Wheel with 4 HP and finish him for the win.

Yep, that's right, two deaths so far. With eight badges. But it was not easy to grind my team up at points, especially for Clair and the Kimono Girls. I'm hoping to beat the game by the end of the weekend.
    White 2 Friend Code: 1249 6986 4072

Dream World Pokemon available for breed:

Alright, well I recently started a SS Nuzlocke run and so far so good. I've yet to get any badges, but so long as nothing happens to my current team members, I think I'll be set for the first 3. Here's what's happened so far:

-I chose Chikorita as my starter and named him Hawthorn (Going to add the "e" in Goldenrod), Mild nature and I love him!
    -Ran the errand for professor Elm, stomped that rookie of a rival, and began my journey after speaking to my mom and getting her to save for me.
    -Caught a Male, Modest nature Hoothoot. Named him Oliver. He's also doing an awesome job so far (Though I REALLY wish he had Insomnia... Morty is going to be a pain.)
    -Caught a female Weedle the next morning. Named her Honey. Unfortunately I lost her later that night. Got careless and a wild Rattata took her from me
    -After our unfortunate loss, I managed to catch a female Geodude on Route 3. Named her Shale. Timid nature, ( -___- FML...) But she's a great competitor so far

Can't wait to continue in a half hour!

CURRENT TEAM

Hawthorne (Lvl 13)- Best Contender on my team, so far! Will probably play a role in Falkner's gym, but I think I'm going to have him sit out on Bugsy... Far too risky with that Scyther U-turning everything that moves. Knows Tackle, Synthesis, Razor Leaf, and Poison Powder.

Oliver (Lvl 8)- Great nature, and so far a decent battler. May not participate in Falkner's gym, but will definitely show up for Bugsy's. Knows Tackle, Growl, Foresight, and Hypnosis

Shale (Lvl 10) A great battler and the only Pokemon I definitely know I'll be using for all three of the upcoming gyms. Knows Tackle, Defense Curl, Mud Sport, and Rock Polish.

The Deceased

Honey (Lvl 4-5) Fell to a wild Rattata who Tail Whipped one too many times for her to handle...

R.I.P.
    Last edited by Starsurfer; 27th January 2013 at 1:00 AM.
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

I started a Platinum Nuzlocke a few nights ago, but kept forgetting to post about it. For that reason, I'll keep this initial post brief on details.

POKEMON PLATINUM NUZLOCKE

Rules
    - If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be boxed permanently.
    - Only the first Pokemon in each area can be captured. If I kill it or plain don't want to catch it, too bad.
    - No duplicates.
    - If a Shiny appears, the rules are null and void.
    - No legendaries.

- Route 201 - Received Chimchar (Zuko)
    - Route 202 - Zuko killed a Bidoof with a critical-hit Scratch
    - Route 204 - Caught Starly (Aviana)
    - Ravaged Path - Caught Psyduck (Wheatley)
    - Route 203 - Duplicate Starly
    - Oreburgh Gate - Duplicate Psyduck
    - Oreburgh Mine - Caught Geodude (Rosie)
    - Route 207 - Caught Zubat (Edward)
    - Zuko and Aviana evolved while training on Route 207
    - Beat Roark using Wheatley and Zuko
    - Valley Windworks - Caught Shellos (Slugger)
    - R.I.P. Edward - Killed by Galactic Grunt's Stunky in Floaroma Meadow (five-strike Fury Swipes)
    - Beat Mars using Rosie and Zuko
    - Eterna Forest - Caught Budew (Sunny)
    - Route 205 - Duplicate Budew
    - Route 211 - Caught Meditite (Gunther)
    - Mt. Coronet - Caught Chingling (Carol)
    - Beat Gardenia using Aviana and Zuko
    - Old Chateau - Caught Gastly (Tyrone)
    - Beat Jupiter using Gunther, Rosie, and Zuko (In a horrifying moment, Zuko was brought down to 2 HP by Skuntank's Night Slash before finishing it off with Flame Wheel)
    - Eterna City - Received Egg
    - Route 206 - Zuko killed Ponyta with critical-hit Mach Punch
    - Wayward Cave - Caught Gible (Chum)
    - R.I.P. Gunther - Killed by a trainer's Ponyta on Cycling Road (critical-hit Flame Wheel)
    - Chum and Tyrone evolved while training in Wayward Cave
    - Route 208 - Duplicate Budew
    - Hearthome City - Received Eevee (William)

Team (rotated)
    Zuko Lv. 24 - Flame Wheel, Mach Punch, Scratch, Ember
    Aviana Lv. 24 - Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Endeavor
    Wheatley Lv. 24 - Water Pulse, Confusion, Rock Smash, Flash
    Rosie Lv. 24 - Rock Throw, Magnitude, Rock Smash, Selfdestruct
    Sunny Lv. 23 - Mega Drain, Stun Spore, Growth, Cut
    Tyrone Lv. 25 - Shadow Punch, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Sucker Punch
    Chum Lv. 24 - Dragon Rage, Sand Tomb, Take Down, Sandstorm

Others

Deaths
    Edward Lv. 5 - 10
    Gunther Lv. 14 - 17
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 29th January 2013 at 4:50 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Started my first Nuzlocke challenge. Using my old Soul Silver cartridge. I'm a cautious person so will probably just end up overlevelling everything. Just beat Faulkner (crushed him with Mareep).

My team
    Snapper Lvl 11
    Buzzkill Lvl 11
    Swoop Lvl 12
    Hardy Lvl 11
    Ram Lvl 13

PC
    Loosy Lvl 6

Wish me luck!
    Black
    Name: Tom
    FC: 1205 8649 1647

White 2
    Name: Casey
    FC: 5458 8215 7006

Always looking for more Dream World friends

Not a lot for me to report on from the past couple days. Basically:

- Rosie evolved while training on Route 208
    - Beat Fantina using Tyrone, Zuko, Aviana, and Chum
    - Route 209: Caught Bibarel (Beaverman)
    - Veilstone City: Received Porygon (Tron)
    - Ruin Maniac's Cave: Caught Hippopotas (Hyperpoots)
    - Sunny evolved while training on Route 214
    - Beat Maylene using Aviana, Chum, and Zuko
    - Evolved William into Jolteon in preparation for battling Wake
    - Duplicates: No captures in Lost Tower, Route 210, Route 215, Route 214, Valor Lakefront, Route 213, Route 212, and Trophy Garden
    EDIT: January 31
    - Beat Wake with William and Sunny
    - As was inevitable, I lost another team member. It was a battle that I knew would be hard, against that accursed duo on Route 210 with the Raichu and Gyarados. Naturally, I was unprepared and didn't have William on me to OHKO Gyarados, so I started off with Tyrone and Chum. Tyrone successfully confused Gyarados with Confuse Ray . . . and was then stricken down by a critical-hit Aqua Tail. Chum and Sunny were able to get revenge and won the battle, but it wasn't enough to save Tyrone. R.I.P. Tyrone, you were a real bro. Your sacrifice was not in vain.
    - Aviana and Wheatley evolved while training on Route 210.
    - Beat Cyrus using Zuko and William
    - Fuego Ironworks: Caught Magnemite (Magister)
    EDIT: February 2
    - Route 220: Caught Tentacool (Jellyman)
    - Route 221: Caught Sudowoodo (Mabel)
    - Iron Island: Caught Golbat (Mavis)
    - Lots of training at Iron Island, during which Zuko evolved. I also evolved Sunny after finding the Shiny Stone.
    - Beat Byron using Zuko and Wheatley.
    - Headed to Lake Valor and beat Saturn using William, Zuko, and Aviana
    - Headed to Lake Verity and beat Mars using William and Zuko
    - Route 216: Caught Sneasel (Hawkeye)
    - Route 217: Accidentally killed Snover
    - Acuity Lakefront: Caught Swinub (Winifred)
    - Beat Candice using Zuko, Wheatley, and William
    - Returned to Galactic HQ and battled Cyrus. Zuko took down Sneasel. William went up against Crobat and was reduced to red health by Poison Fang before finishing off Crobat with Thunder. I didn't want to risk having Thunder miss, so I swapped William for Aviana as Cyrus sent in Honchkrow. Aviana stood brave, but then . . . critical-hit Drill Peck. Zuko came in and finished the job with Close Combat, but it was already too late . . .
    - R.I.P. Aviana - You were epic. Ever since the beginning, even back in the days when it was just Zuko, Wheatley, you, and me, you stood out. You came to the rescue on more occasions than I can count. You even saved Zuko's skin a few times. I suppose saving William is what got you killed; you were just too kind. I'm not sure who will be on standby for rescues now, but I guarantee this. Cyrus will pay for what he did. Zuko, Wheatley, William . . . the whole team promises to avenge your death. This sacrifice will not be in vain.
    - Blistering with fury, I beat Saturn using Zuko, William, and Wheatley.
    - Mt. Coronet (Upper Floors): Duplicate Graveler
    - Mt. Coronet (Peak): Caught Absol (Marethyu)
    - Beat Mars and Jupiter using only Chum (assisted by my rival's Munchlax and Rapidash)
    - Dialga and Palkia . . . crap.
    - Giratina . . . more crap.
    - Into the Distortion World . . . crap.
    - Beat Cyrus in a rough battle using Wheatley, William, and Zuko. William took down Honchkrow single-handedly this time. No need for Aviana to come to the rescue this time, not that she could . . . but now, Team Galactic is defeated and her spirit can rest.
    - Marethyu alone stood against Giratina. He used Swords Dance, Giratina vanished. He used Swords Dance again, Giratina struck with Shadow Force. Then, the third turn . . . OHKO with Sucker Punch. Marethyu, you are officially awesome.
    EDIT: February 3
    - Route 222: Caught Floatzel (Xavier)
    - Lots of training, during which Chum evolved
    - Beat Volkner using Chum, William, Marethyu, and Zuko
    - Route 223: Accidentally killed Tentacruel
    - Victory Road . . . the biggest challenge yet. But at least the League is just beyond . . . right?
    - Victory Road: Duplicate Gabite (seriously, what are the odds?)
    EDIT: February 4
    - Training in Victory Road . . . and tragedy. I sent out Marethyu to fight a trainer's Dusknoir, not thinking there would be any trouble. Mean Look? Please. There's nothing to worry about from Mean Look . . . but Dusknoir followed with Will-o-wisp and Curse. Sucker Punch couldn't hit and I couldn't switch out. Marethyu couldn't attack and I couldn't switch him out . . . I could only watch as he slowly died at the hands of a ghost.
    - R.I.P. Marethyu. There was always something special about you. You came to as just as we needed you. Aviana was dead and we needed someone reliable to take her place; that was you. We were worried at first; legend says that Absol appear before disaster. I expected calamity, but it never came. Indeed, you proved your worth immediately. Who else could have taken down the mighty Giratina in a single blow? You defied fate and cheated death . . . but Giratina's agents still came back for you in the end. Still, thank you for everything. I couldn't have made it this far without you.
    - I had to take someone out of the box to fill the void. I considered Hawkeye, but for some reason, Tron was calling out to me. So . . . ULTRA TRAINING MONTAGE!
    - I evolved Tron twice, by the way.
    - I took down my rival and am finally ready to take on the Elite 4 . . . next time.

Team
    Zuko Lv. 62 - Flamethrower, Close Combat, Rock Slide, Flare Blitz
    Wheatley Lv. 62 - Surf, Blizzard, Zen Headbutt, Focus Blast
    Sunny Lv. 62 - Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Return, Toxic
    Chum Lv. 61 - Dragon Claw, Crunch, Stone Edge, Earthquake
    William Lv. 61 - Thunder, Shadow Ball, Double Kick, Thunder Wave
    Tron Lv. 60 - Tri Attack, Psychic, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt

Others

Deaths
    Edward Lv. 5 - 10
    Gunther Lv. 14 - 17
    Tyrone Lv. 15 - 31
    Aviana Lv. 4 - 41
    Marethyu Lv. 38 - 48
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 5th February 2013 at 4:20 AM.

Author's Profile

My last post was getting cramped, so it's time for a new one.

THE FINALE

Vs. Aaron
    Zuko beat Yanmega
    Chum beat Drapion
    Zuko beat Heracross, Vespiquen, and Scizor

Vs. Bertha
    Sunny beat Whiscash
    Wheatley beat Gliscor and Golem
    Sunny beat Rhyperior and Hippowdon

Vs. Flint
    Wheatley beat Houndoom
    Chum beat Infernape
    Wheatley beat Flareon and Rapidash
    Chum beat Magmortar

Vs. Lucian
    William beat Mr. Mime

William vs. Gallade
    - William uses Shadow Ball, puts Gallade at slightly under 1/2 health; Gallade uses Psycho Cut, putting William at about 2/3 health
    - William uses Shadow Ball . . . Gallade survives with a tiny sliver of red; Gallade uses Psycho Cut . . . CRITICAL HIT
    R.I.P. William - I barely have words for this. You were a true bro, one of the most reliable team members in any situation. At least now you can be with Aviana . . . tell her I said "'Sup?" Thank you for everything, my friend.

Zuko murdered Gallade
    Tron beat Espeon
    Zuko beat Bronzong
    Chum beat Alakazam

Vs. Cynthia
    Zuko beat Spiritomb
    Sunny beat Milotic (after barely surviving Ice Beam)
    Tron beat Togekiss (after surviving Aura Sphere with 3 HP LIKE A BOSS)
    Chum beat Lucario
    Wheatley beat Garchomp
    Zuko beat Roserade

And so, I have won and become the new Champion. Yes, I lost friends along the way - Edward, Gunther, Tyrone, Aviana, Marethyu, and of course, William - but they live on in memory. Heroes die, but they are remembered. That's what these Nuzlockes are about, right? They're making heroes. Survivors and martyrs, all are heroes.

Final Team
    Zuko Lv. 63 - Flamethrower, Close Combat, Rock Slide, Flare Blitz
    Wheatley Lv. 63 - Surf, Blizzard, Zen Headbutt, Focus Blast
    Sunny Lv. 62 - Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Return, Toxic
    Chum Lv. 61 - Dragon Claw, Crunch, Stone Edge, Earthquake
    Tron Lv. 60 - Tri Attack, Psychic, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt

Honorable Mention
    Rosie Lv. 29 (a main team member through the first several gyms who eventually just kind of faded away)

Others

Deaths
    Edward Lv. 5 - 10
    Gunther Lv. 14 - 17
    Tyrone Lv. 15 - 31
    Aviana Lv. 4 - 41
    Marethyu Lv. 38 - 48
    William Lv. 20 - 61

Yeesh, that speech got kinda cheesy, didn't it? I better sign off before I embarrass myself even further. I'll just end by saying that I had a lot of fun with this Nuzlocke, ranking this one only behind my White Nuzlocke. Good luck to the other challengers!
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 6th February 2013 at 4:35 AM.

Author's Profile

I wont go into details about my Heartgold Nuzlocke challenge since I went through the entire thing and didn't post once about it, but here are the highlights:

1) Lost my Quilava (Oz) when fighting Jasmine. Stupid 2nd Magnemite did more damage than the 1st one, so I assumed I would have survived its Thunderbolt. Nope.
    2) Lost my shiny Gyarados (Anguila) trying to capture Lapras (Elizabeth).
    3) Lost my Magneton (Magnesium) from a wild pokemon's critical hit.

Those were just the big loses. I also lost smaller ones like Togepi (Mr. T) who used a move that killed itself from Metronome, and Hoppip (PuffPuff) from a Goldeen's confusion.

Battle with Elite Four

Elizabeth
    Scruffy
    Scratchy
    Tweety
    Lala
    Luminous

So the Elite Four battle went down like this:

1) Began the battle with Will with Scruffy. Things weren't starting off too good since his pokemon were in the 40s, and a majority of mine were only in the high 30s. Elizabeth was my only powerhouse, being at 45. I switched out since I was about to lose Scruffy. Not the greatest idea. After Will decided to kill both Lala AND Tweety with one pokemon, I decided that this was a bad idea going into the Elite Four early. Luckily, Elizabeth was powerful enough to solo the rest of the Pokemon on his team.
    2) Decided to just solo everything with Elizabeth since, hey, she has a lot of defense and can't take critical hits. Soloed Koga without too much trouble.
    3) Soloed Bruno without too much trouble either. Machamp was a bit tricky to take out because Cross Chop hit over half damage. I just tanked it and massed healed until it ran out of Cross Chops.
    4) OK! Just Karen left and I can easily take out Lance with Elizabeth! Half of her team is weak to Elizabeth so this shouldn't be trouble. Took out Umbreon, no trouble. Vilplume, bit more tricky. It loved using Petal Dance and not hitting itself on confusion afterwards. Managed to beat it though. Next up, Gengar. OK, easy kill. Used surf, took about half HP out. Next used Brine, it SHOULD take it out with the double power. Apparently it wasn't enough. There's still a sliver of HP left. Whatever, I thought. I'll take it out next turn.
    5) Gengar used Destiny Bond. "No... NOOOO!" Elizabeth fainted... Oh, man, I really wanted to punch a wall at that moment. Why didn't I just sacrifice Scruffy to kill Gengar? Why didn't I think of that beforehand? ARGH!
    6) Her Houndoom slaughtered the rest of my team.

Didn't want to train an entire team up again so I called that one a loss.

Successful Nuzlocke challenges: 0/2 QQ

RIP Elizabeth RIP
    You were my only hope of winning and you took a Destiny Bond. You could have easily beat Lance, too! (I've never been so emotionally attached to a Pokemon before. She will be leveled to 100 once I stop grieving).

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Finally with the National Dex on Black 2 pretty much completed. I'm going to start my Soul Silver Nuzlocke challenge. The rules are the same and I count the encounters before I receive my Pokeballs.

-Picked Chikorita and named it Adoran
    -I beat my Rival without any trouble
    -Caught a Weedle on Route 31 and named it Stinger
    -Caught a Geodude in the Dark Cave and named it John
    -Caught a Rattata in Sprout Tower and named it Jess
    -I knocked out the pokemon on Route 32 because of a critical hit

Current Team:
    Chikorita(Adoran) Lv 12
    Kakuna(Stinger) Lv 8
    Geodude(John) Lv 8
    Rattata(Jess) Lv 8

Edit: 2/9/13
    Update 1!

I took on the first gym Falkner, I wish I grind a little more before this so I at least had a pokemon with a super-effective move. An then I got myself stuck in a position when he sent out his Pidgeotto(Lv 13 HAX!!! Must have gone over to Viridian Forest in Kanto >.>). My Geodude(John) was the only one who could take flying moves pretty well, however I was just one level away from learning rock throw. It was much worse since Falkner kept using Roost -_-
    I eventually switched real quick to Chikorita(Adoran) and used poisonpowder to help bring his darn Pidgeotto down. But before I tried using Kakuna(Stinger)'s poison point, let's just say it was a terrible action on my part....I instantly realize my bad decision after using poison point and Kakuna(Stinger) died. I switched into Geodude(John) and eventually I killed his annoying Pidgeotto, as well I almost lost Chikorita(Adoran) along with Kakuna(Stinger).

-I caught a Zubat in Union Cave and named him Dark
    -After leaving Union Cave I caught Hoppip on Route 33 and named him Skips
    -I entered the Slowpoke Well and caught Slowpoke and named him Max
    -I beat all of Team Rocket in Slowpoke Well, returned to Kurt's house and gave him a few black apricorns
    -I accidentally battled my Rival but was able to beat him with ease
    -Togepi hatched in Azalea Town and I named him Robert
    -I'm leveling up Dark to learn Wing Attack to take on the second gym

Current Team:
    Bayleef(Adoran) Lv 16
    Geodude(John) Lv 16
    Rattata(Jess) Lv 11
    Zubat(Dark) Lv 11
    Hoppip(Skips) Lv 6
    Togepi(Robert) Lv 1

PC Box
    Unown(Meme) Lv 6
    Slowpoke(Max) Lv 6

Death Box
    Kakuna(Stinger) Lv 4-9
    Last edited by Zyon; 10th February 2013 at 4:16 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Update 2!

While grinding I have Robert use metronome and it just so happens to pick Selfdestruct. It's a risk using it cause you never know what metronome will be, and out of all the moves it just has to pick Selfdestruct -_-

-Robert die's due to Selfdestruct using metronome
    -I beat Bugsy with little effort because of John
    -I got Headbutt and caught a Hoothoot and named it Mandy
    -I caught a Drowzee on Route 34 and named it Duggy
    -I went straight to Route 35 and caught a Nidoran and named it Neo

Whitney's Milktank was espeically annoying. Neo's Double Kick hardley dealt enough damage to it making me resort to having John out due to his high defense to take the hits. With it using attract it was extremely difficult to hit it because John was immobilized in Love or just miss. It was even harder to hit because it kept using Stomp making John flinch most of the time. I got pretty close to losing John after having to use two Super Potions especially after it started using Rollout. Soon I just got feed up and switched into Adoran and used poison powder and I eventually took down her Milktank. I've always hated fighting that thing -_-

Current Team:
    Bayleef(Adoran) Lv 19
    Geodude(John) Lv 21
    Rattata(Jess) Lv 16
    Zubat(Dark) Lv 20
    Nidoran(Neo) Lv 16

PC Box
    Unown(Meme) Lv 6
    Slowpoke(Max) Lv 6
    Drowzee(Duggy) Lv 10
    Hoppip(Skips) Lv 6
    Hoothoot(Mandy) Lv 7

Death Box
    Kakuna(Stinger) Lv 4-9
    Togepi(Robert) Lv 1-7
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

Update 3!

-I woke up and caught a Sudowoodo on Route 36 and named it Benden
    -I caught a Stantler on Route 37 and named it Alpha
    -I caught a Koffing in Burned Tower and named it Zoe
    -I beat my Rival with hardly any effort and made the legendary beasts run away
    -I went to Route 38 real quick and caught Magnemite and named it Scrap
    -Got a little grinding in and both Jess and Dark evolved
    -I beat Morty the 4th Gym Leader without any trouble because of Jess being a Normal-type
    -After beating Morty I head on Route 39

Current Team:
    Bayleef(Adoran) Lv 22
    Geodude(John) Lv 24
    Raticate(Jess) Lv 23
    Golbat(Dark) Lv 22
    Nidoran(Neo) Lv 20
    Sudowoodo(Denben) Lv 20

PC Box
        Spoiler:- ---:

Death Box
        Spoiler:- ---:

Off topic: I'm thinking about starting a Monotype challenge here soon.
    Last edited by Zyon; 14th February 2013 at 9:08 PM.
    -Mewtwo

I made a fresh HG nuzlocke a few days ago. I'm pretty disappointed my friend from school had no idea what the nuzlocke challenge even is because I was hoping he'd do it with me so I'm in it alone.

Right now I'm at Azalea Town. I just beat Bugsy but I haven't fought my rival yet. I'm feeling confident because I've only had two Pokemon faint. One was a geodude from route 46 that fainted before I could capture (stupid criticals...) and the other was a level 3 zubat from dark cave that I practically threw away during the fight with Bugsy. My other Geodude was taking heavy damage so after his kakuna died I switched out to zubat and used a super potion. While I lost a zubat, it was worth it as geodude defeated scyther in one rock throw and I actually have a second zubat.

Just another thing, I'm going to consider the sudowoodo on route 37 to be legendary and I will refuse to use it, even if it is the first pokemon I capture.

Not counting the Pokemon I have stored in my bank this is my team:

Blaze level 17

(forgot to name, oops) level 17

Mine level 18

Acetate level 13

It sucks that I've already caught three Caterpie. Of course, it may be worth it to train one for the elite four, but at that point they're pretty weak.

I'm going to start a Wedlocke in Platinum. What should my nicknaming theme be?

Haven't updated this in about a week so I've got Update 4 and 5 posted.

Update 4!

-Beating trainers left and right then John evolves
    -Taught Surf to Max and swam around in Olivine City
    -I caught a Tentacool in Olivine City and named it Jelly
    -Denben died while facing a Tentacruel
    -Both Route 40 and 41 gave me nothing but Tentacools so no pokemon caught
    -Made it to and saw Suicune then battled against Eusine and won
    -I faced against Chuck the 5th Gym leader and came close to losing Dark(1 hp left!!)

Current Team:
    Bayleef(Adoran) Lv 26
    Geodude(John) Lv 25
    Raticate(Jess) Lv 25
    Golbat(Dark) Lv 26
    Nidoran(Neo) Lv 21
    Tentacool(Jelly) Lv 20

PC Box
        Spoiler:- PC Box:

Death Box
        Spoiler:- Death Box:

Update 5!

-I returned back at Olivine City cause I forgot to go through the Lighthouse
    -While beating all the trainers Dark evolves into Crobat
    -Made it to the top and talked with Jasmine and went to get the SecretPotion for Ampharos
    -I start grinding to fight Jasmine's bulky Steelix
    -Jelly evolves into Tentacruel while grinding
    -I beat Jasmine's Steelix with ease after having Jelly put up two barriers

Current Team:
    Bayleef(Adoran) Lv 28
    Geodude(John) Lv 30
    Raticate(Jess) Lv 27
    Golbat(Dark) Lv 28
    Nidoran(Neo) Lv 24
    Tentacruel(Jelly) Lv 30

PC Box
        Spoiler:- PC Box:

Death Box
        Spoiler:- Death Box:
    Last edited by Zyon; 22nd February 2013 at 6:44 PM.
    -Mewtwo

So, im here to say that ive chosen to restart my HG nuzlocke. Not Because i lost all my pokemon, but because ive lost interest in it. Doesnt help though that when i tried to push on, i lost 3 pokemon to Sudowoodo. Traded my Shiny Hoothoot to pearl before starting of course.

Rules:
    - Only one Pokemon per route, gift pokemon make it 2 for that area
    - nicknames
    - if i run into a pokemon i already have, i can try again ( no team of all rattatas for example)
    - shinys can be caught, of course

- started with a Totodile, named BlueBerry
    - Did standerd Tutorial stuff
    - Got Pokeballs from Elm
    - KO'd a Pidgey on route 29
    - Caught Sparrow the Spearow on route 46
    - Leveled Sparrow upto lvl 5
    - caught Arakknid the Pidgey on route 30
    - Leveled Arakknid to level 5 with some difficulty
    - Caught Vampyro the Zubat in dark cave
    - Caught Reuters the bellsprout on route 31
    - Traded Reuters for Rocky the onix
    - Deposited Vampyro and Arakknid into PC
    - Caught Donald the Rattata in Sprout Tower
    - Healed and saved for awhile

Team
    BlueBerry lvl 9
    Sparrow lvl 7
    Donald lvl 3
    Rocky lvl 4
    Last edited by pikasaur; 24th February 2013 at 4:40 PM. Reason: misspelled onix's nickname

I am playing with the regular rules, and no playing with legendaries, only playing with 6 Pokemon at a time!

I started off by getting myself a Chimchar named Cinnabar!
    Moved on to Jubilife, Caught myself a Shinx named Tyrion(Game of Thrones Refernce)
    I leveled Cinnabar up to level 11 and am now training Tyrion

I'm gonna start a HG wedlocke what should my naming theme be? OK I've figured it out- I'll name them after the characters from
    a book series I'm reading- Maximum Ride. I'm starting my journey with a male Totodile named Gazzy . Gonna go get the egg
    for Prof. Elm now. Update will come soon.
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 25th February 2013 at 7:03 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Started up this time by leveling Rocky upto level 9 and Donald to level 8. Sparrow then had a field day in Sprout tower with all the Bellsprout trainers. At the top of the Tower Sparrow took out the Elders 'Sprouts with no problem, while Rocky dealt with Hoothoot. Next was the Gym where Rocky Took out everything. Only trouble i had was against Falkners Pidgeotto and its constant Roosting. Once we one i got the call from elm to Pick up the Egg. Ignoring it for now, i went off to Route 32 to catch a new pokemon. Introducing Gusto the level 6 Hoppip. Unfortunatly that makes my 4th flying type so far. Regardless, i went and grabbed the egg and headed off towards Azelea. Leveled Gusto upto level 10 to get it an attacking move, almost losing Donald in the process. Found and taught Gusto Bullet Seed then headed into Union Cave. Inside Flynt the Geodude was caught. Also caught DugDug the sandshrew for my SoulSilver game. Got bored and took a break.

Team
    BlueBerry lvl 12
    Sparrow lvl 12
    Donald lvl 11
    Rocky lvl 12
    Gusto lvl 13

How dare you call your Rattata my name! Well anyway I got Gazzy up to lvl 10 and I'm continuing to train him. I just getting to Mr. Pokémon's house. Gonna get the egg now. Team:

Gazzy: lvl. 10
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 27th February 2013 at 12:04 AM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

OK I've caught my first 5 Pokémon Angel the Sentret, Iggy the Spearow, Angel 2.0 the Hoothoot, Nudge the Spinarak, and Jeb the Wooper. I lost the first Angel to a wild Rattata, and then made it to Violet City. Going to catch a Pokémon from Dark Cave now.

Team:
    Gazzy level 13
    Angel level 10
    Max level 4
    Nudge level 6
    Jeb level 7

Noooo!!!! I lost Iggy he got beat by a lvl 4 Rattata. *sniffle* R.I.P

Dead: 2
    Nudge 1.0 lvl. 2-5
    Iggy lvl.2-7
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 27th February 2013 at 3:57 PM. Reason: A new death :(
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Okay so I started a nuzlocke on HG. Rules I'm following are of course the death rule, the first pokemon rule as well as the no doubles caught rule, nicknames, and the only thing that I put in and yes it's unsportsman like of the nuzlocke is that I refuse to use rattata. I just hate it.. I've never used one and never plan on it!

Anywho my first teammate was Animaius, the Jolly Totodile. With 9/24/14/7/30/4 as his IVs very happy about the solid 30 in SPDEF

The first I encountered on the following route (don't know my route names!) was Hoothoot, since it was night time! I named him Soren 6/3/13/27/8/29 - two upper twenties is not bad!

Through the bridge gate north of the first route I encountered Geodude, female, named Lushia. 17/29/4/24/31/8 Perfect SPDEF stat!

After that I healed them and went up to the route and found a lucky Spinarak! Who I forgot to nickname BUT i will once I get to Goldenrod. 18/27/7/28/20/28 - pretty good!

After training a bunch (getting all to atleast 10/11) Went into dark cave got a few geodudes and then finally got a Zubat!
    Knocked it out :c, took on spout tower decided not to get any pokemon since my first one was Ratatta.
    Then went to the following route to look for a Hoppip/Mareep

Picked up Male Mareep named Light with 19/23/15/27/9/15 IVs.

Currently have one badge with my team at:
    Animaius:14
    Light:13
    Lushia:15
    Spin:13
    Soren: 13

0 Deaths / 5 team / 0 standby
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates: