Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by TransDonald View Post
    OK I've caught my first 5 Pokémon Angel the Sentret, Iggy the Spearow, Angel 2.0 the Hoothoot, Nudge the Spinarak, and Jeb the Wooper. I lost the first Angel to a wild Rattata, and then made it to Violet City. Going to catch a Pokémon from Dark Cave now.

Team:
    Gazzy level 13
    Angel level 10
    Max level 4
    Nudge level 6
    Jeb level 7

Noooo!!!! I lost Iggy he got beat by a lvl 4 Rattata. *sniffle* R.I.P

Dead: 2
    Nudge 1.0 lvl. 2-5
    Iggy lvl.2-7
    You read Maximum Ride lol - which i could have confirmed with your more recent post. Me and my sister read the series. I stopped at the most resent release...Angel? because It was so long I forgot almost everything in the book previous.
    Also good luck with your Nuzlocke/Wedlocke xD
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 27th February 2013 at 9:43 PM.

6th gen shiny count: 39

Current Hunts:
    Lugia (AS): 75 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Random Shiny Eevee 9 encounters AS

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    You read Maximum Ride lol - which i could have confirmed with your more recent post. Me and my sister read the series. I stopped at the most resent release...Angel? because It was so long I forgot almost everything in the book previous.
    Also good luck with your Nuzlocke/Wedlocke xD
    There's a thread for Maximum Ride. Go post and talk about it. Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try my best!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Seeing everyone else with their nuzlockes make me wanna finish mine. I think I will, if only to capture Raikou and/or Zapdos to EV train on bw2. I'll edit this post with an update after dinner.

Alright I made a very dumb mistake while in Goldenrod City, and that was the main reason for my hiatus. I caught an Abra in Route 34 so i thought that was cool. I eveolved it into Kadabra. Still cool.

Kadabra dies to the magmar guy on route 35... (In fairness to me, I didn't realize they learned faint attack that early)

So that set me back. I'll challenge Whitney after I get a few more levels under my belt. Speaking of which, I can't remember exactly what levels my Pokemon are at this point.

Blaze

(forgot to name, oops)

Mine

Acetate
    Last edited by epicninjask123; 28th February 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Started with an exit of Union cave and a catching of a second Rattata on Route 33 Named Meese. caught Meese so Donald wouldnt have to learn Cut later. After healing up i took my team to Ilex Forest for a new pokemon. Enter Wormly the Caterpie, who will join the team when the egg hatches. Leveled Donald up to lvl 12 to match the rest and headed to Slowpoke well. Caught nothing in the well as all i found were zubats. Handled the Rockets with no problem and upon exit from the well, Angel the Togepi hatches from her egg. After getting everyone but Angel to lvl 15 i headed for the Gym. Rocky and Sparrow made quick work of the gym trainers, still had to heal once due to poison though. Rocky then made quick work of Bugsy with Rock Throws and made it to lvl 18. Next came the Rival, where Sparrow took out Gastly and Zubat. When Bayleaf came out i switched into Gusto. Started out with us both using poison powder and ended up as a synthesis fight. Switched back into Sparrow and took down bayleaf. With him out of the way, i switched Donald out for Meese and Angel for Wormly, then took a break.

Team
    BlueBerry lvl 15
    Sparrow lvl 16
    Meese lvl 6
    Rocky lvl 18
    Gusto lvl 15
    Wormly lvl 6

also, Donald the rattata is named after Donald Duck. Just sayin'
    Last edited by pikasaur; 5th March 2013 at 4:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    also, Donald the rattata is named after Donald Duck. Just sayin'
    OK thank God! Ok guys I've changed from a wedlocke to a nuzlocke. It's going well so far I've defeated Bugsy, Whitney (on my 1st try ), Morty, and Chuck. I'm currently training to beat Jasmin.
    Oh right I almost forgot Gazzy evolved, Ari the Magnemite evolved, as for deaths: the first Angel died, Iggy died, Nudge died, and Fang the Zubat died.

This is my team so far:

Gazzy lvl.35

Ari lvl.31

Kenya lvl.28

Angel 2 lvl.20

Total the Beedrill lvl.19

Dylan the slave lvl.4
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 9th March 2013 at 3:37 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

I'm going to start a Wedlocke in SoulSilver.

Ideas for nicknames?

Nicknames for what?Starters?
    A Chikorita(<3) could be named Flora, Autumn(If somehow shiny), Leaf, Twig, anything like that...or Spirit or Spectrum.
    Cyndaquils can be named Blaze, Zuko(Anyone?), Plume, Flame, etc.
    Totodile?I really don't know. Wave, Surf, Mickey, whatever.

Your rival?
    Just name him Silver.
    , the god of glitches

Got Side-tracked by Dragon quest 9,

started back up by catching the 2 farfetch'd for the dude in Ilex Forest. Next was a teaching of Headbutt to Blueberry. Upon exiting the Forest i decided to catch a pokemon from headbutting trees. Enter Tropican the Exeggcute. With that out of the way i headed into Goldenrod, Evolving Wormly along the way. Replaced Meese with Donald again, then went to train Wormly. While training i realised that Wormly has a Special attack lowering nature, so i headed to Route 35 to replace her. Luck should have it that i run into a Drowzee on that route, so i can do the machop trade. With Muscle in hand, i then went and trained my team all up to level 18. Unfortunately, during training Muscle died to a Pineco's Selfdestruct, as i didnt think it knew it at level 8. On the positive side Blueberry and Gusto evolved. To Replace Muscle, i headed to Route 36 where i found a Female Nidoran named Toxique. once Toxique evolved and reached lvl 18, i headed into the Bug Contest. This Contest brought me Violet the Venonat. With that out of the way, i headed to the gym where Rocky proceeded to take out his 3rd Gym. That is until whitney's Clefairy Metronome'd up a Leafstorm. Had Blueberry Defeat Miltank with a few headbutts and some potions.

Team
    BlueBerry lvl 18
    Sparrow lvl 18
    Donald lvl 18
    Gusto lvl 18
    Toxique lvl 18

Dead: 2
    Last edited by pikasaur; 22nd March 2013 at 5:35 AM. Reason: posting this while playing

Just started my Diamond Nuzlocke! This Nuzlocke, I'm going to do an Irish language nickname playthrough! I will nickname Pokemon based off of Irish (Gaelic) words relating to them. So far, all I have is:

Turtar (Tortoise)- Lvl 5

Updates to come!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Alright... I'm starting on a Platinum Nuzlocke team.

I started towards the tall grass, with my friend Barry.. boy, he has a crazy imagination to ggo through the tall grass with no Pokémon! Then, all of a sudden Prof. Rowan appeared and gave me a Piplup, and him a Turtwig. I decided to name my Piplup, Sapphire.

So
    - Sapphire - Lv 5

My person's name is Alma, meaning Soul in Spanish <3

Onto Sandgem town, Sapphire! D:

Edit: NVM... Barry mauled Sapphire, so I now have a Staravia on my side!

-Starrlight lv. 14. She's going on great
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 30th March 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Default Nemo's Pearl Nuzlocke, Episode 1: A Fairytale Beginning!

Alright, I think I'll join the above two posters in a Sinnoh Nuzlocke. As it just happens, this'll be on Pearl! I would like to have picked Chimchar to complement their choices, but I started this a couple of days earlier, and so I had picked Turtwig. My nickname theme is 'Disney/Pixar Characters'Anyways, without further ado...

Spoiler:- Rules::

I picked the female character and named her Nemo (hey, it's a gender-neutral name!). I went to see my rival, nicknamed Barry. He dragged me along to Lake Verity, where we were attacked by wild Starly. I picked Turtwig as my starter (I had never used him before), and defeated the wild Pokemon. After returning home, I was given the Running Shoes, and sent to Sandgem town to Professor Rowan's lab. At the Lab, I accepted Turtwig as my starter, and nicknamed him Crush; after the turtle from 'Finding Nemo'. I returned to Twinleaf, and was then entrusted with a
    Parcel for Barry.

I headed to Sandgem, and after the Pokemon catching tutorial, my Nuzlocke officially started. I backtracked to Route 201 and caught a Starly named Hayabusa (the antagonist eagle from Mulan). I proceeded through Route 202, and to my surprise, I lucked out with a Shinx! I nicknamed him Simba (Lion King). After some grinding, I proceeded into Jubilife City. Nothing very interesting. I received the Poketch and proceeded into Route 203. Hayabusa, now very much overleveled, completely wrecked Barry's team with Wing Attack. I continued to dominate the Route until I reached Oreburgh Gate. In the adjacent patch of grass, I found (Abra, abra, abra...) ... BIDOOF!. Fun. Caught him and nicknamed him Chip (Chip n' Dale). He probably won't see much use but at least he triggers Dupes Clause from now on. I feel a little bad about this attitude, but I'm just not going to grind Bidoofs >_>. In Oreburgh Gate, I caught my first female Pokemon, a Geodude. (How ironic). It was really difficult to come up with a nickname, so I went with Mrs Potato(head) (Toy Story). It's really the best I could do. It's unfortunate that she'll never achieve her true potential as I don't have access to a means of trade-evolution; but she'll do for quite a bit.

I proceeded into Oreburgh, was promptly shoved in front of the Gym, but decided to completely ignore it and headed into Oreburgh Mine. I told Roark to prepare his sorry butt for a thrashing. I decided to stop here and grind for a non-Geodude encounter, while training Crush and Mrs Potato(head) for the upcoming Gym Battle. Mrs Potato(head) triggered Dupes Clauses dozens of times, until I landed on a Zubat. I caught him and named him Fidget (The Great Mouse Detective). Unfamiliar name that I had to look up, but anyways, he'll likely not see any battles either. I would eventually meet two Onix during the course of training, them being very rare; however, I prefer Mrs Potato(head) anyways. After some more grinding, I returned to the Poke Center, and saved there.

Nemo
    - Badges: 0
    - Reserve Pokemon: 0
    - Deceased: 0

Party
        Spoiler:- ...:

Reserves

Deceased

Next time! The first Gym Battle!
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 31st March 2013 at 6:34 PM.

i hate to have to do this, but im quitting my HG nuzlocke. Not even a nuzlocke can help cure the boringness of johto games.

this brings my Nuzlocke record to 1/5/2 as seen in my signature.

Shame how horrible my Nuzlocke luck is. That said i'm Gonna start a platinum nuzlocke.

Rules
    1. Box dead pokemon
    2. nicknames
    3. First pokemon on a route only (after getting pokeballs)
    4. Aloud to skip first pokemon if its a duplicate

Started as a male named morgan with a Piplup named Skipper. took about 10 minutes to fight turtwig and its withdraw. After that me and Rival Blaine went to lake Verity to Catch Mesprit. Blaine forgot the pokeballs so we headed to see Rowan. After nicknaming and the tutorial tour from Dawn, i went and caught my first pokemon on route 201. Welcome Oaklynd the Bidoof. After Training Oaklynd upto lvl 4 i went and "learned" about catching pokemon from Dawn. Then came my pokemon for route 202. Welcome Speedy the Shinx, who luckily has intimidate. Almost lost Oaklynd to that Shinx though, due to a failed pokeball attempt. Trainer fighting ensued and we made it to Jubilife. after talking to the creeper behind the lamppost, dawn pointed me to blaine inside the trainer school. Handed him the Map and fought the kids before taking a break for the night

Team
    Skipper lvl 8
    Speedy lvl 8
    Oaklynd lvl 5
    Last edited by pikasaur; 10th April 2013 at 8:35 PM.

So it really has been quite a while since I last updated everyone, but here goes:

> I beat Whitney, Morty, Chuck and Jasmine
    > Lost two of my main members in Cianwood who had been with me from the start.
    > Defeated Team Rocket
    > Defeated Team Rocket AGAIN
    > And once more for luck
    > Headed off to the Lake of Rage
    > Caught a huge shiny gyrados peoples. Yeah!
    > Took on the 7th Gym and beat it easssssily
    > Started to take on Team Rocket for a fourth time. Yawn!

I would tell you who each member of my team dying was... but that would stop you from watching my series on youtube! Aha!

So reread the rules of Serebii, and from now on the link to my channel will only be in my description rather than anywhere else. I hope you tune in!

Note: Heart Gold Nuzlocke is a weekly series airing on Thursdays.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

Started up this time with the whole Poketch clown thing. I then went upto route 204 and found Algea the Budew. Good news is she has a Poison Barb, bad news is her ability is Natural Cure. Headed into Ravaged Path next to level Algea up on psyducks. Caught a Psyduck for myself named Duckson. Once i got Duckson and Oaklynd to lvl 8 and everyone else to lvl 10, i headed out to face Blaine. Skipper took out Starly while Speedy took down Turtwig. (Stupid Turtwig used withdraw the whole fight) Anyway, after the fight i managed to run into and catch an abra named Scarecrow on route 203. Got Scarecrow up to level 8 off trainer battles before entering Oreburgh Gate. skipped all the trainers in the gate and went to heal in oreburgh. Caught a zubat named BloodBath and a ponyta named Rumbles, in Oreburgh Gate and route 207 respectively.
    Replaced Duckson due to skipper being my water type at the moment, and Oaklynd as well. Training for Bloodbath and Rumbles came next. Then in Oreburgh Mine i ended up KO'ing a Geodude, so no pokemon for me there. After finding Roark i healed and saved.

Team

Skipper lvl 12
    Speedy lvl 11
    Algea lvl 12
    Rumbles lvl 8
    BloodBath lvl 8
    ScareScrow lvl 10

I started a Nuzlocke challenge in Heart Gold today. I'm excited to get started! I will be updating in more technical terms here and in story mode in the link in my signature. Hope you can follow along

Current team:
    Chikorita (Demeter) lvl 5

Dead:
    None
    Last edited by HGaddict; 6th May 2013 at 7:19 AM.
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

A guy I know was talking about Nuzlocke challenges, and brought up an interesting one I've never heard of: A Chance Nuzlocke Challenge (Don't know the official name, so I'm calling it that). I became really excited so I decided to do it on my Diamond version.

The rules are simple:
    1. All rules of a normal Nuzlocke challenge apply (faint = death, can only catch first Pokemon on the route, etc etc).
    2. Shiny Pokemon are an exception and may be caught, but not used, unless it's the first Pokemon on the route.
    3. Everything I do will be based on chance. Therefore, when a Pokemon is trying to learn a move, I need to roll a die to determine what move it will replace and flip a coin to determine if it replaces the move.
    4. My starter is determined by luck of the role.
    5. And finally, a rule I added just cause I can: when I fight the Elite Four, I will roll a die to determine which attack I will use on that turn, every turn. (I was originally going to do this the entire game, but decided against it since it would take an eternity).

So anyways, when I started, I chose a girl character, since she looks better, and named her Sora. My rival is nicknamed Soup. Yes, Soup. I did all of the beginning stuff, reached the suitcase containing the starters, and grabbed my die. Turtwig = 1 or 2, Chimchar = 3 or 4, and Piplup = 5 or 6. I really wanted Piplup, even Turtwig would have been fine, anything but Chimchar, but nope. I rolled a 3 and chose Chimchar. I forgot to nickname him cause I'm cruel like that. The first route wouldn't let me catch anything due to no Pokeballs, so I lost the first route. I finally got Pokeballs from Lucas, and I set off in the grass to find my first Pokemon. I really wanted Shinx, but a Starly appeared. I'm fine with that, too. So I caught him and named him Bird-Guy. Then I just trained for multiple levels and saved at Jubilife City.
        Spoiler:- Team:

Spoiler:- On-Call:

Spoiler:- Dead:

I have yet to beat a Nuzlocke challenge, and now I'm doing an advanced version of one. What's wrong with me?

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Gonna start a SS nuzlocke! Gonna pick my starter of my trainer ID!
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

Well... My Chance Nuzlocke Challenge could go better so far.

What's the point of having a fire type without any fire moves? When my Chimchar finally evolved, I was excited. It was learning Mach Punch, and that would be really helpful against Roark. So I flipped my coin. I got heads! Yay! Then I rolled my dice, and it replaced my only fire type move, Ember... Later it tried to learn Flame Wheel, but I flipped tails, so Inferno will remain without a fire type move for quite awhile. I still beat Roark pretty easily. So I continued off into Valley Windworks where I fought Mars and her prematurely evolved Purugly. I almost lost Bird-Guy in that battle. I took a big hit from her previous pokemon and I wasn't sure if I should Pluck Purugly and eat its berry, or if Purugly was faster than me. I didn't risk it so I used Inferno's Mach Punch to win.
    In Eterna Forest, I caught Bun-Bun and trained Squishy a little bit since I was healed at the end of every battle. In Eterna City, I went to the gym pretty fast since Bird-Guy had the advantage over that gym. (Inferno still had no fire moves, so he was pointless). Bird-Guy swept the gym and Gardenia's team.
    Then I went into Team Galactic's building to train more. I accidentally clicked on Jupiter, so I went into that battle earlier than I wanted. I took out her first pokemon pretty easily. Then she sent out her 22 Skuntank. It kept lowering my defense, then attacking with Nightslash. A critical hit took out Bird-Guy in one hit, leaving my mouth hanging wide open. BIRD-GUY!!!!!! So I sent out Rosario, thinking I could keep myself alive with Mega Drain. Nope. Rosario was hit with Nightslash and knocked out as well. So I finished off Skuntank with Inferno's Mach Punch since it was in the red. After winning, I bid Bird-Guy and Rosario a sad farewell as I dropped them in the Dead box. I had so much hope that they would live on and help me.
    I'm now currently saved at the beginning of the bicycle road with the Exp. Share on Squishy.

Spoiler:- Dead:

Spoiler:- On-Call:

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

I am thinking of doing a platinum Nuzlocke

Using these rules:

-A fainted pokemon is death.
    -I can only catch the first pokemon in an area, that isn't a duplicate.
    -No trading unless for evolving.
    -No nicknames, seriously I hate them.
    -Before every gym I have to add 1 pokemon. So for example I need 2 for gym one, 3 for gym 2, 4 for gym 3, etc..
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 17th May 2013 at 3:44 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

My Platinum Nuzlocke is doing pretty good so far.

I'm using a random name generator for nicknames

Spoiler:- Death:

Spoiler:- Boxed:

Next: Eterna Forest
    Last edited by MoonOwl; 14th May 2013 at 2:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I am thinking of doing a platinum Nuzlocke

Using these rules:

-A fainted pokemon is death.
    -I can only catch the first pokemon in an area, that isn't a duplicate.
    -No trading unless for evolving.
    -No nicknames, seriously I hate them.
    -Before every gym I have to add 1 pokemon. So for example I need 2 for gym one, 3 for gym 2, 4 for gym 3, etc..
    Well I have decided to start, going through all the intro stuff, called my rival Nuzlock. I decided to get Chimchar as my starter, since I think it would help me out the most in the first gyms. So I went more of that intro stuff, meeting up with the evil guy at the lake, getting my pokedex. A tour through the Sandgem village and getting my Pokéballs and running boots! woo. (got annoyed I had to get back to Twinleaf :C) So now I can finally start catching pokemons.. I decided to go back to Route 201 and the veritty lake. At Route 201 I got myself a Starly at level 2 and at lake verity I got myself a Bidoof at Level 2 aswell. I decided to box these 2. In Route 202 I got myself a Shinx at level 3 I decided to put that one in my team. I arrived at Jublife City. I gave Nuzlock his package.
    I got m pokétch and I went to Route 204 to prepare better for my Rival fight, I also got myselg level 5 Beduw. It carried a poison barb! I challenged my rival, who I defeated quite easily. I catched a Zubat on Route 203. I defeated the other trainers and went into Oreburgh gate where I got a Psyduck, my Chimchar also evolved into a Monferno. I arrived at Oreburgh ity and found out I had to go to the mine. I looted the area before the entrance for some items. I caught an Onyx in Oreburgh Mine which was quite a hard one to catch.. the psyduck I got at oreburgh gate got killed by the onyx, oh well, rather have an Onyx then a psyduck anyway. I talked with the gym leader and went back to the City, healed my pokemon and went north to Route 207 were I captured a Machop. After I got a Machop I went back to the city and challanged the gym. I easily defeated him with mostly my Monferno.

Spoiler:- Boxed:

Spoiler:- Death:

Spoiler:- Catch list:
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 17th May 2013 at 3:43 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Default HG nuzlocke

usual rules
    only use the first Pokemon you encounter in area (different floors of caves count as different areas).
    no recaptures (the first pokemon seen that has not been caught already counts as the first encounter)
    All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    If a Pokemon faints you must release it.

My name is Draco, and today I was given a totodile who I named Malfoy, we began our journey to the excentric Mr. Pokemon's house north of Cherrygrove, hoping to avoid conflct on the way there. This was not possible of coarse... a few minor battles (2 rattata and 8 hoothoot) occured on route 29 between newbark and cherrygrove and Malfoy reach lvl 8. on route 30 I ran into a nice man who gave me and apricorn case, and battled yet more hoothoot before reaching Mr. Pokemon and Prof Oak. and getting a Pokedex as well as the egg. on my way back to the lab I defeated the passerby (soon to be named Harry) easily with my now lvl 9 Malfoy.

Team thus far:

Malfoy (totodile) lvl 9

I'm calling mine a loss... Again.

A Self-Destruct from a flipping level 22 Geodude took out my level 30 Monferno. With that loss, my only semi-good Pokemon is Squishy, my level 30 Gastrodon. Since its speed is less than stellar, I decided to call it quits.

The chance part of the Nuzlocke challenge reeeeeaalllly was not helping. My Monferno wasn't learning any new moves since Mach Punch, so I had no fire type moves.

(I now hate Geodudes with a burning passion of a thousand Volcaronas)

I started one of these once, never finished it. Going by all normal Nuzlocke rules plus a rule from Bulbapedia I found to be interesting:
    -Starter Pokémon is based off your Trainer ID number. If the last number is 1-3 the player starts with a Grass type, 4-6 is Fire type, 7-9 is Water type, 0 is the player's choice.

I got incredibly lucky with a 0 at the end of mine making the rule kind of....not even exist. Welp. Time to add more rules:
    -No master ball use, ever.
    -No held items that heal (or remove a status).
    -No legendaries.

So I'm starting out with these in SoulSilver:
    "Percival" Level 9 (that is literally just from beating things up till I got Pokeballs)
    I accidentally knocked out the first thing I met. Not sure of the rules on that... second thing was this lil' guy:
    "Belfast" Level 3

Will update with more later!

That's Captain lead developer to you.

Update time.

after getting my pokeballs I went to route 46 to catch a geodude to get an advantage in violet city's gym, but during the battle (which lucky enough was a geodude) malfoy got a crit to kill it on accident... on route 31 I ran into a spinarak who I captured and named Aragog and proceded to bellsprout tower to capture a gastly who I named myrtle and then made a failed attempt to catch a zubat in dark cave. I trained the three I did get in the tower against the monks and then out on route 31 before challenging Falkner and defeating him (after forever working on his pidgeoto due to roost) after Falkner was defeated I headed south and captured a Zubat on route 32 named Umbridge, which was used to defeat the trainers before union cave. inside the cave I captured an Onix named basilisk and on route 33 I captured a Rattata named scabbers.

team thus far then is....
    malfoy
    umbridge
    basilisk
    aragog
    myrtle
    scabbers

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast