Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Changing the difficulty to Set has made a huge difference, but I've survived pretty well up to this, now about to ascend Mt. Coronet. It's not all been a smooth ride, though. Firstly, I lost Ronan (Luxray) to an Ace Trainer's Staraptor near Pal Park, who OHKO'ed him with a crit Take Down. Definitely a tough loss, considering he was my very first catch. Netto (Magnezone) has taken his place since, and he's done the team the justice it deserves with the absence of Ronan.

As I entered Canalave City, I began to worry about Mellow (Krickectune). Being one of my earliest catches, I'm a bit more worried about losing him now, and with his sub-par stats, I decided not to push him any further, and I've boxed him. The battle with Barry, though, was easily to the smartest I've seen the AI get. Not even the Subway has impressed me as much as Barry did here, and it almost cost me. Firstly, after I Yawned his Staraptor, he switched Roserade into Dumple's (Quagsire) Surf. I then switched into Tharja (Gengar) while it Giga Drained, and the next turn, Roserade used Toxic Spikes. And it doesn't even end there. After I KO'ed Roserade, he sent out Floatzel, and thinking he'd try a stronger move, he used Pursuit and almost killed her. The battle was smooth from there on, but honestly, I've never seen the AI pull of such ridiculous moves, even if it happened to be lucky.

Byron went down without a problem, but I almost lost Jishin (Torterra) to two consecutive Explosions in Iron Island while teamed with Riley. If it wasn't for me healing, I'd have lost my starter, not a thought I want to have. It hasn't been perfect since then, though. In my battle with Candice, I knew something bad would happen, since I had little reliable way to take down her whole team. Sneasel went down rather smoothly, but then came Abomasnow. I figured I could take it with Netto, but I suddenly remembered Focus Blast and switched into Tharja. I used Confuse Ray on it, but with no success there. After a Shadow Ball didn't KO it, an Avalance crit killed Tharja. Arc (Alakazam) promptly got revenge for the team's loss, and then came Froslass, the one I was truly afraid of. Taking advantage of Hail and my switch into Netto, she spammed Double Team. A Magnet Bomb crit instantly KO'ed her ace before she could do anything, and Piloswine then fell the Dumple, after a close call with Earthquake.

This put me in a tough spot, since I was planning to teach Tharja Thunderbolt for Cyrus's Gyarados, since that thing is going to be a terror, I know. Even now, with my team at Lv. 46, I have a bad feeling about that fight. My team can handle him, but I'm going to be very cautious from here on.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

Spoiler:- PC:

Spoiler:- Dead:
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Started off this go by catching a Buizel named Sonic at the Valley Windworks. Then i began training my pokemon and got Konga to evolve. At some point in the training i got bored and headed to Floaroma Meadow to see if Team Galactic were there before i talked to the Windworks Grunt. Turns out they were and and they went down as easily as always. I didnt Train Cupcake at all, but i did get everyone else upto level 15 after awhile. Once inside the windworks, i had Konga handle everyone up until Mars. I had Gyro handle her Zubat, before Konga took out Purugly (with the help of 2 potions). Once i healed up i went off to Route 205 and used the Honey Tree for this route. Skip ahead and i catch a Combee named PieKing. I then Remember the Honey Tree in Floaroma Meadow and head to use it as well. This time i leave it sit and head back up to Eterna Forest. Once i reached the Forest, the First two Pokemon i found were a Bidoof and a Buneary. After a long battle with many Defence Curls, i managed to catch Buttercup the Buneary. Cupcake Evolved after the fight and i saved for awhile.

Team
    Konga lvl 17
    Waddles lvl 16
    Plankton lvl 17
    Cupcake lvl 15
    Bloodbath lvl 15
    Gyro lvl 15
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 23rd September 2013 at 4:02 PM.

So I'll keep this post nice and short. After my last update, I finished the rest of the game, no deaths. Cyrus had a few close calls with Arc nearly dying to Gyarados, but the rest went fine. I also had Barry reaffirm his superior AI in this run, so I'm scared of the AI in this game now, at least for Barry. I found a Gabite (Maebure) in Victory Road, and replaced Dumple with Tsunami the Gyarados, and after getting my team up to lv. 57, I went into the Elite 4 challenge. Nothing of not except for Heracross predicting my switch into Gyarados with a Stone Edge.

Cynthia, despite being a few levels above me, went down without any deaths on my end. Spiritomb went down to Netto, so Garchomp quickly came out. I then took the advantage of this and sent out Tsunami, who promptly 2HKO'ed her ace. Togekiss caused some real issues with that coverage, nearly killing Arc after surviving a Specs boosted Psychic. After that, the battle went very smoothly, bringing an end to my Nuzlocke run. I know it's a lackluster post for end of my run, but it fits the rather anticlimactic end I had against Cynthia. That, and I finished almost a week ago, so I'm too lazy to check up my game again for more extra info.

If anyone actually bothered to read through my progress posts, kudos to you, I appreciate it. Next time I do a Nuzlocke run, I'm totally placing more restrictions on myself, though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

good job Gustavo! I read most of the stories on the forums though. But what was your final team + movestes?
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    good job Gustavo! I read most of the stories on the forums though. But what was your final team + movestes?
    Aw, you're going to make me check? Alright, so here's my final team:

Jishin (M) Lv. 57 @ Quick Claw
    Nature: Naive
    - Wood Hammer
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch
    - Rock Slide

Yozora (M) Lv. 57 @ NeverMeltIce
    Nature: Hardy
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Night Slash
    - Ice Punch

Netto (-) Lv. 58 @ Magnet
    Nature: Calm
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunder Wave
    - Thunderbolt
    - Light Screen

Arc (M) Lv. 57 @ Choice Specs
    Nature: Modest
    - Psychic
    - Grass Knot
    - Calm Mind
    - Shadow Ball

Tsunami (F) Lv. 57 @ Razor Claw
    Nature: Rash
    - Waterfall
    - Dragon Dance
    - Ice Fang
    - Stone Edge

Maebure (M) Lv.58 @ Wide Lens
    Nature: Sassy
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Fire Blast
    - Crunch

Doing a Soul Silver Random Nuzlocke.

Started with a totodile until I got pokeballs.
    Once i got some pokeballs, first encounter was a slowking and caught it.
    Put totodile away and slowking is now my starter.
    Ran into Garchomp and ran thinking it was a normal pokemon but it could have been my next catch.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Aw, you're going to make me check? Alright, so here's my final team:

Jishin (M) Lv. 57 @ Quick Claw
    Nature: Naive
    - Wood Hammer
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch
    - Rock Slide

Yozora (M) Lv. 57 @ NeverMeltIce
    Nature: Hardy
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Night Slash
    - Ice Punch

Netto (-) Lv. 58 @ Magnet
    Nature: Calm
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunder Wave
    - Thunderbolt
    - Light Screen

Arc (M) Lv. 57 @ Choice Specs
    Nature: Modest
    - Psychic
    - Grass Knot
    - Calm Mind
    - Shadow Ball

Tsunami (F) Lv. 57 @ Razor Claw
    Nature: Rash
    - Waterfall
    - Dragon Dance
    - Ice Fang
    - Stone Edge

Maebure (M) Lv.58 @ Wide Lens
    Nature: Sassy
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Fire Blast
    - Crunch
    Well, the thing is that in your last battle, you were talking about Netto and names like that, and I didnt have a clue anymore what pokemon that could be. Anyway, thanks foor posting. Do yoy use those status moves often?
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I'm starting a Heart Gold NORMAL TYPE Monolocke. The rules are...

Spoiler:- Clicky click:

And so, the journey starts!

I picked Totodile, which I named the 'HM Man'. Fast forward to the egg stuff blah blah blah, I went back to Elm's after beating my rival. Then Lyra provided me with some Pokeball, and then, the entire Monolocke starts, with the first Pokemon being a favorite... Sentret! It was a 'her' and I named her Fluffy. She was pretty hard to level but she's doing alright. After that, I went up to Route 46 where I caught Spear the male Spearow. After a bit of more training, I got to Cherrygove City and proceeded south, just training off wild Pokemon. I found Aeria the female Pidgey, but since she isn't extremely useful (no flying moves for awhile), she'll probably be dropped off soon. After doing some grinding, I managed to get Fluffy to Level 7 (took forever) and grinding Spear now.

Current Team:
    Fluffy the Female
    Lv. 6, Sassy Nature, Met at Route 29
    Scratch / Foresight / Defense Curl

Spear the Male
    Lv. 5, Adamant Nature, Met at Route 46
    Peck / Growl / Leer

Aeria the Female
    Lv. 2, Naive Nature, Met at Route 30
    Tackle

HM Man the

On next update: Dark Cave is full of dark mysteries... LIKE A NORMAL POKEMON! And Falkner, Falkner please.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

It has been a while but I progressed! After defeating the second gym I had to take care of team Galactic so that is exactly what I did! I defeated the team galactic people there and I moved on south I defeated the trainers on the bridge and went under the bridge to catch a gligar. Then I went into the wayward cave and got Lucky, gible was my first pokemon so I got it and added it to my team. But the real reason I went into the cave was because of the TM Earthquack. Which I gave to my gible. I went out the cave and into mt coronet. Went through it and arrived at route 208 where I got myself a roselia. I went into hearthome city and defeated the gym. Which was a bit harder for me then the previous but got Lucky with the confuse ray.
        Spoiler:- Team:

Spoiler:- Boxed:

Spoiler:- Death:

Spoiler:- Catch list:
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 1st October 2013 at 2:08 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Pokemon Pearl Version Battle Style Set Nuzlocke: Part 1

I swear, Barry gets me into so much trouble...we ended up each stealing a Pokemon from the Professor in Sandgem Town. However, he chose to let us keep the Pokemon we stole. Strange...I named the little male Piplup Corsico, after the island Napoleon was born on. We ventured towards Jubilife City, catching a female Starly along the way. I named it Clarice, after Clarice Starling from The Silence of the Lambs.

We entered the city, received a free Poketch, and defeated a few trainers at the Trainer's School. Everything is going pretty well so far.

Corsico Lv. 10

Pound
    Growl
    Bubble

Clarice Lv. 9

Tackle
    Growl
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack
    Last edited by JMG Pokemon; 6th October 2013 at 1:09 AM.

Pokemon Pearl Version Battle Style Set Nuzlocke: Part 2

Roark was a pushover. 'Nuff said. Defeated a bunch of spacemen who were stealing honey from an old man. Defeated another bunch of spacemen who kidnapped a stinky scientist at a power plant.

Two new evolutions!

Mars's Purugly almost killed Corsico. Critical hit Scratch brought him down to 2 HP.

Corsico Lv. 18

Metal Claw
    Rock Smash
    Bubble
    Peck

Clarice Lv. 16

Double Team
    Growl
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack

Doing my first Nuzlocke, in Platinum no less, and my God Wake took both my Togetic and Roselia down to 1HP with his Ice Fang! Scariest two moments of my Pokemon life right there. Didn't help that I led with my Roselia (He leads with Gyarados) either.

Update Two of my Normal Mono-Locke. Huge update is HERE!

After some training, I got to Violet City. Using Spear, I beat the Bellsprout Tower clean and easy. I went south to train my team a bit more as well as try catching a Rattata. Unfortunately, I killed my first encounter, so no more Rattata/Raticate for this game. Oh well! I backtracked to Dark Cave to get myself a Dunsparce. Although I did get it, Dunsparce killed Aeria by accident. Goodbye Aeria, your time was short but you'll be missed.

Aeria Lv. 2 ~ Lv. 2

I did, however, catch the Dunsparce. He might need some help getting trusted by the team. I decided to box him as one of the backup, and rely on Spear and Fluffy for the time being. Doing some more training, I took on the gym. The gym trainers were of no challenge, and Fluffy took out Falkner with ease. I got Roost, which would prove to be helpful for the bird that roam in my team.

I got the egg after beating Falkner as I headed towards Azalea Town for my next gym battle. Taking on battles after battles, Fluffy evolved into a nifty Furret! I swapped Spear and Fluffy around often to make sure both got good exp. Union Cave was a pain, since none of my Pokemon could really do much to rock types, so I had to rely on the rather unreliable Pursuit from Spear to beat Rock types. Oh well, let's hope something about that changes soon.

Upon reaching Azalea Town, the egg hatched, revealing a beautiful Male Togepi with Serene Grace! Well, welcome to the team haxor Togee! Also, Aeria will be missed.

Current Team:
    Fluffy the Female
    Lv. 16, Sassy Nature, Met at Route 29
    Fury Swipes / Foresight / Defense Curl / Quick Attack

Spear the Male
    Lv. 16, Adamant Nature, Met at Route 46
    Peck / Fury Attack / Leer / Pursuit

Togee the Male
    Lv. 1, Bold Nature, Hatched from an Egg [Violet City 'Capture']
    Extransensory / Charm / Growl

HM Man the

Backup
        Spoiler:- Open:

R.I.P

Out Of Bound Pokemon
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 15th October 2013 at 8:56 AM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

So I started my first nuzlocke run earlier today on Diamond. My rules are as follows:
    -If a pokemon faints, it is placed in the cemetary box and never used again
    -If my entire party faints, I am NOT allowed to continue using boxed pokemon, I will have lost
    -Only the first pokemon in each area can be caught, if it is KO'ed I will not be able to catch the next
    -If the first pokemon in an area is a duplicate I may not catch it, the next non-duplicate shall be the 'first' pokemon
    -Repels are NOT allowed
    -Legendaries can be caught if they are the first encountered in an area

So right now I just got to Oreburgh City. I have been doing fairly well. I started off by choosing a Piplup which I named Zayn. Along with Zayn, I caught my first pokemon, a level 3 Shinx which I named Kitler. I trained with them on route 202 until they were level 8ish and continued on, soon catching a level 4 Budew on route 204. I named this budew Carlos and trained him up along with the others. Next, on route 203, I caught my Abra which I named Josh at level 5. Abra was a pleasant surprise, but then I remembered that all he knows until he evolves at level 16 is Teleport '-_- I went into Oreburgh gate hoping to get a pokemon I could finally teach rock smash to, but then I ended up finding Julia, a zubat level 6 which fainted wen I went out to train it. I then proceeded over to Oreburgh Mine to grab either a onix or geodude to teach Rock Smash. I caught a gedude lvl 7, Sylvester, but he also ended up fainting before I could train him more than a level. I was worried for a bit that I would be stuck without rock smash and would have to restart, but then I remembered that Prinplup could learn it and I'll just have to evolve Zayn first. So right now I have a team of four and am training them to take on Roark.

Current Team:

Zayn - lvl 11
    Kitler - lvl 11
    Carlos - lvl 11
    Josh - lvl 12

PC:
    None

Dead: ;-;

Sylvester - lvl 7-8
    Julia - lvl 6-7

EDIT: How do I put my pokemon lists into those nifty spoiler buttons?

I started a nuzlocke on platinum, and i picked turtwig as my starter. On my first try, I got a female with a careful nature. I named it Koopa(if i could fit Koopa Troopa, that would b my name)
    I missed out on a wild bidoof and starly because I got a crit on them and they fainted.
    In Oreburgh Gate i caught a Zubat, named it Dracula, and boxed it.
    In the mine, I caught a Geodude that I named Rocky IV.
    I battled Roark, who was easily defeated by my turtwig.

Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 28th December 2013 at 9:33 PM.

Taking another stab at a Pearl Nuzlocke.
    Just the basic rules for this run.
    -catch first pokemon of an area (unless it's shiny, then I can catch but not use)
    -if it faints, release
    -nickname all pokemon

Starting with Chimchar for this run.
    To be continued...

edit - I totally forgot to update this because I wiped before I even go to Jublife >.<
    Many crits were involved on both sides, so between missed catches and then crits to my own team it became my shortest Nuzlocke ever
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 29th January 2014 at 4:01 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Some noteworthy things that happened in my nuzlocke
    -Budew was my Route 204 encounter. Accidentally killed.
    -Zubat was my Ravaged Path encounter. Didn't catch it cuz I already have a Zubat
    -Koopa evolved
    -Shinx was my Valley Windworks encounter. Caught and nicknamed FlashFlood.
    -FlashFlood died while training
    -Shellos was my Route 205 encounter. Caught, nicknamed Squish, and boxed him
    -Budew and Hoothoot were my first Eterna Forest encounters. Caught Hoothoot and nicknamed it Aflac
    -Defeated Gardenia. She was kinda hard but it got easier when my Koopa set up Curse.
    -Rocky IV(Geodude) died vs. a Gym Trainer's Roselia

Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 5th January 2014 at 2:50 AM.

I've decided to do a Nuzlocke challenge on my Pearl version since I haven't played it in a long time. I started a new save file and I chose to play as the female character and after I named her and my rival (Barry), I awoke in Twinleaf Town after seeing the broadcast about a Red Gyarados. I headed downstairs and spoke to my mother, then I went outside and I visited Barry's house and I left town with him and entered Route 201. We went over to Lake Verity since that's where Barry wanted to go. Once we found a suitcase in the tall grass, we were attacked by two wild Starly. I chose Piplup to battle against Starly, then Lucas arrived and he got the briefcase back. Me and Barry wandered back to Route 201 afterwards and met Professor Rowan and he left without a word after learning that we used his Pokemon. Lucas told me to come to Sandgem Town later and I returned to my house afterwards.

- Piplup Lv. 5

Started up a Platinum Nuzlocke again (Failed twice so far) with the standard rules, though I box my deaths in a box named Death... Also, I allow duplicates for a slightly more difficult challenge
    -catch first pokemon of an area (unless it's shiny, then I can catch but not use)
    -if it faints, it must be released or never used again during the run
    -nickname all Pokemon

I have a list written down as I plan to make a comic of this run... but it's pretty long despite starting up yesterday. So to sum it all up, started the challenge with a Turtwig (M) named Landster. Don't count the starter as a Pokemon from Route 201, so made it through that area without a spot so captured a Bidoof (F) named Plum. Captured a Starly (M) named Rock at Lake Variety. Beat Roark with minimal difficulty but had a scare when Landster didn't outright OHKO Cranidos and got Flinched, but the Geodude (F) named Dudette I captured earlier came in to save the day thanks to Rock Smash I taught it. Currently in the Eterna Forest grinding some more

Spoiler:- The Team:

Spoiler:- Death:

Spoiler:- Box:
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I returned to Twinleaf Town after visiting Lake Verity and I spoke to my mom. She told me to visit Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town and I got the Running Shoes from her. I then headed north to Route 201 and I wandered through the grass and battled some wild Bidoof and Starly for experience to level up my Piplup. I wandered around and collected a Potion from a guy in the tall grass then I arrived in Sandgem Town. Lucas was there and he led me into Professor Rowan's lab. I got a chance to finally nickname my Piplup and I named him Happy for no particular reason. I obtained the Pokedex from Professor Rowan afterwards and was given the task of filling it up. I got a tour of the town from Lucas afterwards.

- Happy Lv. 7

I am doing a Diamond Nuzlocke Challenge. My starter is Turtwig (Earth) and I caught my first Pokemon, Starly, (Sky) on Route 201. Rules: use only Pokemon Centers for healing and will not use shiny, legendary, or duplicate pokemon. I will catch the first pokemon on each route to train until I have six. Once six are caught, I will continue to catch the first pokemon on each route. The boxed pokemon will replace fainted pokemon if I cannot advance to another route yet.
    Last edited by SkiaEsh; 24th March 2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Mistake

I figured I try my hand at this challenge so I started it on my Platinum game yesterday.
    Everything was going good untill I got to Roark and lost my first Pokemon Lucky the Psyduck.

Current team:

Sheldon the Grotle LV 28

Caius the Ponyta LV 28

Gene the Jolteon LV 21

SoarV2 the Zubat LV 20

Bidoof LV 5

Dead:

Lucky the Psyduck met LV 6 died LV 13

Katara the Shellos met LV 11 died LV 22

Soar the Staravia met LV 4 died LV 26

I'm currently in Solaceon town wish me luck.
    Last edited by Pokemon trainer Black; 30th March 2014 at 2:59 AM.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Since I realized yesterday that it has been too long since I last really played Diamond and Pearl, I decided to do a Wedlocke variant that I am concurrently doing in my German White in my German Diamond.

Spoiler:- Rules:

Decided to play as the female character because I seldom do that, and named her Rarity (Because certain elements can be rare, NOT because of a certain show) and my rival Spike (Okay, that one is because of that certain show). I used my ID to determine my stater, which was 18990 meaning I get Piplup. Ended up with a female one, who is an =. I named her Hydrogen once I was able to. First capture was a female Starly on Route 201 that I named Oxygen (Because H2O), who is also an =. I got a female Bidoof at Lake Verity, which I named Sodium and is also an =, and a female Shinx on Route 202, which I named Chlorine (Because NaCl). Got to Jubilife, and caught a male Budew on Route 204, which I named Carbon and is a +. My Ravaged Path capture was a female Zubat, who is also a +, named Nitrogen. Sadly, as I was going to do some grinding, remembered the level of the School Kids with Abras that give TM10 away and lost BOTH Nitrogen and Carbon in their first battle. I beat Spike on Route 203, and ended up with the only possible encounter for the Route because of when I was playing: a male Abra in the = group that I named Fluorine (I actually mispelled it in-game). Then, in the Oreburgh Gate, I got a male Geodude that I named Iron, who is actually my first %. Now, I am doing some grinding before heading to Oreburgh City.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

Spoiler:- Losses:

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I'm continuing my 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge with Soul Silver. I'm following the basic 3 rules of Nuzlocke with a couple extra rules that only effect the beginning or a certain area, etc.

Rules
    -Can only catch the first Pokemon in each new area
    -If a Pokemon faint's it's consider dead and must be released
    -Must give each Pokemon a nickname

Extras
    -Nuzlocke Challenge doesn't actually start until I receive my Pokeballs
    -My starter is chosen by the last digit of my ID 1-3= Grass, 4-6= Fire, 7-9= Water, 0= I choose
    -Dupes Clause if the Pokemon I encounter is one I've already gotten I can catch the next encounter
    -Bug Catching Contest can be played multiple times. I can only catch the first Pokemon only no Dupes.
    -Safari Zone I can only catch the first Pokemon from each area. It can be played multiple times but I must change the pattern

I'm skipping to the part where I talk with Prof Elm and get my starter. My ID ends with 8 so my starter will be Totodile. Which I nickname him Rickjaw. I'm tasked to talk with Mr. Pokemon, since I haven't gotten my Pokeballs yet my Nuzlocke Challenge actually hasn't started yet meaning the pokemon I encounter don't count. After finally reaching Mr. Pokemon's house and talking with Prof Oak and receiving the mystery egg I get a call from Prof Elm. Running back home when I encounter a stranger that challenges me to a battle. I beat him and he pretty much walks on I race back to Prof Elm to see what's up. One of the other starters were taken and it turns out it was the other kid I battle earlier. I'm given the task to take on the Gym Leaders(I'm pretty sure, I've played all the Pokemon games countless times I can't remember when exactly they do it). I leave and start my journey but run into Lyra who shows me how to catch Pokemon. After watching the little tutorial I finally get my Pokeballs and now the Nuzlocke Challenge officially begins.
    An the first Pokemon I encounter on Route 29 is Sentret which I catch. I give her the nickname Jackie and continue on. I went off on to Route 46 to catch my next Pokemon which is a Rattata. I catch it and give him the nickname Mad Max. Continuing past Cherrygrove City I go along Route 30 and found a Kakuna caught it and named him Ben. I entered into the Dark Cave for a quick sec and found a Geodude which I caught and named her Mindy. The last Route, Route 30 just before Violet City I found a Pidgey and named him Ace. I have a full team of six Pokemon and just about to take on the first Gym Leader but first a little bit of grinding.

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I started a challenge in my HeartGold now that I've moved everything important up through White into my X version.

Playing a male trainer named Eugene, I picked Totodile for my starter and named it Norbert. I headed to Mr. Pokemon's, received the egg, and headed back to Elm's place. Facing my rival, who I chose to name DOOOOM. After being tasked with the gym challenge, I set out on my quest. My first Pokémon encountered outside of New Bark was a Rattata, but I OHKOed it and so could not catch it. After healing up in Cherrygrove, I continued onward, finding and catching a Spinarak. However, since I was about to help my friend evolve his Scyther, I forgot to nickname it, and so once I reach Goldenrod I intend to rename it to "Nameless". I saved there, and will continue.

Trainer: Eugene
    Badges: 0

Team
    Norbert the Totodile, level 9
    Nameless the Spinarak, level 3

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast