Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Day 2: May 18, 2012

- Where I last left off, I had defeated Falkner and was heading down through Route 32 to Union Cave. I cleared both the route and the cave with ease. I didn't get a new capture in the cave, though, as I ran into a Geodude first.
    - As I emerged on Route 33, I immediately checked the grass and caught a Hoppip. I named her Petunia.
    - I went through Azalea Town and talked to Kirk before heading back to Slowpoke Well to take on Team Rocket. Inside the well, I caught . . . SLOWPOKE GLORIOUS SLOWPOKE! His name is Amadeus.
    - While training Amadeus on Route 33, my egg hatched into a Togepi. His name is Alex.
    - Then, disaster struck. While fighting Team Rocket in Slowpoke Well, Stanley was hit by a Zubat's Supersonic. He hit himself in confusion and was then finished off by a critical-hit Leech Life. The first fatality . . .
    - I wiped Team Rocket out of Slowpoke Well and then utterly crushed Bugsy with Danno and Ace.
    - Dear Rival Redhead, on the other hand, was more of a problem. Amadeus easily beat Gastly, but Bayleef gave me trouble. It poisoned Ace and easily took his Gusts, then kept spamming Synthesis. When it was low enough on health, I had to swap in Louis to deliver the finishing blow with Bite. Then Danno took out Zubat. It was a much closer battle than I would have liked, so I got right to training as soon as I got the chance.
    - I made my way through Ilex Forest, teaching a large number of my team Headbutt while there. My new capture was Kaso, a Paras. He shall hereby be known only as "Cut Slave".
    - I did a ton of training on Route 34, where I captured a Drowzee who I named Po. Since I didn't really have much room to train all of these Pokemon, I left Petunia and Po at the Day Care.
    - My next capture was Barb, a NidoranF on Route 35. I did a ton more training on Route 34, Route 35, the National Park, and the Goldenrod Underground. During this time, Ace, Louis, and Barb all evolved. Also, after returning to the Day Care about an hour later, I discovered that Petunia had already gone up 13 levels, so I took her out briefly to evolve her as well.
    - Now I'm ready to fight Whitney in Goldenrod Gym!

Team
    Louis Lv. 19 - Water Gun, Blizzard, Headbutt, Bite
    Danno Lv. 20 - Rock Throw, Magnitude, Headbutt, Selfdestruct
    Ace Lv. 19 - Quick Attack, Gust, Sand-attack, Whirlwind
    Janice Lv. 18 - Vine Whip, Growth, Poisonpowder, Sleep Powder
    Amadeus Lv. 19 - Water Gun, Confusion, Headbutt, Blizzard
    Barb Lv. 18 - Poison Sting, Double Kick, Scratch, Tail Whip

Reserves
    Alex Lv. 1 - Extrasensory, Headbutt, Charm, Growl
    Petunia Lv. 20 - Bullet Seed, Stun Spore, Poisonpowder, Sleep Powder
    Kaso Lv. 6 - Cut, Rock Smash, Poisonpowder, Stun Spore
    Po Lv. 18 - Poison Gas, Headbutt, Confusion, Disable (I suppose this moveset is one of the bad things about the Day Care . . .)

Deaths
    Stanley Lv. 6 - 12 - Killed by Zubat's Leech Life in Slowpoke Well

EDIT: I just noticed that I typed "Louie" instead of "Louis" everywhere in my first post. That's been fixed.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 19th May 2012 at 8:34 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Barb Lv. 18 - Poison Sting, Double Kick, Scratch, Tail Whip
    Did you get Barb's name from BARB in A Petty's LeafGreen Nuzlocke?

My Pokemon in Nuzlocke Challenge
    Lv65 Lv67 Lv66 Lv65 Lv68 Lv70

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyMisty View Post
    Did you get Barb's name from BARB in A Petty's LeafGreen Nuzlocke?
    As a matter of fact, I did! Guess we've got more common interests besides Guardians of Ga'Hoole, eh?

Author's Profile

Yep, we do! Yes we do. =3 I am happy.

Oh, and, I am feeling that I will be doing a HeartGold Nuzlocke soon. I never liked Platinum or Diamond, so that's why I always stop mid way. I might come back to it, but only when I get to 4th gen. So, see you all in HeartGold

Spoiler:- May 19, 2012:

Spoiler:- May 20, 2012:
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 21st May 2012 at 2:06 AM.

Author's Profile

I managed to continue through Route 222 without any problems and once all the trainers were beaten I entered into Sunyshore City. Flint approached me and talked about the gym leader being tired of weak trainers and such. I found Volkner in the Lighthouse and he returned to the gym. As I made my way to the gym, I realized that Electric types aren't really my specialty and that this gym could prove difficult. After a lot of thought I decided to put Skippy in the PC and replace it with Puggles the Swinub. Skippy was by far the weakest member of my team and I'm hopeful Puggles will be useful, plus if someone dies I'll have Skippy as a high level replacement. So I trained Puggles until it evolved into Piloswine and then I taught it Ancient Power and evolved it into Mamoswine. Now I am trying to train Puggles before taking on the final gym.

Chimney Lv50
    Quailoss Lv49
    Leonidas Lv51
    Flotate Lv48
    Sith Lv49
    Puggles Lv38
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I just lose in route 219.... a trainer whos tough to beat me Hes Pokemons Lv r 40-47 but its stats r high

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    I just lose in route 219.... a trainer whos tough to beat me Hes Pokemons Lv r 40-47 but its stats r high
    With the team you had back a few posts ago, and with them being the same (or similar) Pokemon Lance uses, I highly doubt you were defeated by a trainer on Route 219 who used Lv 40-7 Pokemon. Especially with 2 Dragonite, one being Lv 70. If that is the case, I'm sorry, but it doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    With the team you had back a few posts ago, and with them being the same (or similar) Pokemon Lance uses, I highly doubt you were defeated by a trainer on Route 219 who used Lv 40-7 Pokemon. Especially with 2 Dragonite, one being Lv 70. If that is the case, I'm sorry, but it doesn't add up.
    He must be either lying or mistyping: There are only two trainers on Route 219, both are Tubers, one has two Shellos, the other has two Marill, and they are only in the low 20s/early 30s in terms of level.

Now, back to my Nuzlocke:

Day 5: May 21, 2012

- I started off today not by going to fight the Rockets in Goldenrod, but rather by heading to the Safari Zone to take on the new challenge. Then, with that out of the way, I went on an awesome catching spree. I was considering each of the different sections of the Safari Zone as an area in its own, so I got a ton of new Pokemon. They are:
    - Plains: Jimmy the Abra
    - Meadow: A Sunkern ran away from me. That's probably for the better :P
    - Savannah: Barb Jr. the Nidoran-F
    - Peak: Spitfyre the Magmar. HECK YES!!!
    - Rocky Beach: A freakin' LAPRAS ran away from me. Sure, I wouldn't have much use for one when I already have Louis and Amadeus, but still . . .
    - Wetland: A Farfetch'd ran away from me. Eh, no big deal.
    - Forest: Evelyn the Bellsprout
    - Swamp: Cheesepuff the Jigglypuff
    - Marshland: Jessie the Ekans
    - Wasteland: Ty the Machop
    - Mountain: Frankie the Magneton
    - Desert: Connery the Sandslash
    - After this catching spree, I decided to bring Spitfyre to the main team in place of Petunia and spent a few hours training him. After a while, I decided to send him to my Heartgold to give him a Magmarizer, then traded back to evolve him into Magmortar. Now I'm preparing to fight Team Rocket.

Team
    Louis Lv. 30 - Surf, Ice Fang, Crunch, Headbutt
    Danno Lv. 30 - Rock Blast, Magnitude, Strength, Selfdestruct
    Ace Lv. 32 - Fly, Quick Attack, Twister, Gust
    Amadeus Lv. 30 - Surf, Confusion, Blizzard, Fire Blast
    Billy Lv. 32 - Spark, Rollout, Sonicboom, Thunder
    Spitfyre Lv. 28 - Fire Punch, Focus Blast, Faint Attack, Fire Blast

Reserves
    Petunia Lv. 29 - Mega Drain, Silver Wind, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder
    Alex Lv. 1 - Extrasensory, Headbutt, Charm, Growl
    Kaso Lv. 6 - Cut, Rock Smash, Poisonpowder, Stun Spore
    Po Lv. 25 - Meditate, Poison Gas, Headbutt, Confusion
    Annette Lv. 22 - Take Down, Sand-attack, Stomp, Hypnosis
    Gasbag Lv. 23 - Selfdestruct, Assurance, Smokescreen, Smog
    Gomez Lv. 20 - Me First, Miracle Eye, Lucky Chant, Teleport
    Felicity Lv. 15 - Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Growl, Tackle
    Terrence Lv. 22 - Horn Attack, Pursuit, Scary Face, Rest
    Josephine Lv. 15 - Stomp, Confusion, Odor Sleuth, Agility
    Crimson (Shiny) Lv. 30 - Dragon Rage, Bite, Leer, Twister
    Jimmy Lv. 15 - Teleport
    Barb Jr. Lv. 17 - Poison Sting, Double Kick, Tail Whip, Scratch
    Evelyn Lv. 16 - Poisonpowder, Sleep Powder, Wrap, Growth
    Cheesepuff Lv. 17 - Rollout, Disable, Pound, Defense Curl
    Jessie Lv. 15 - Glare, Bite, Poison Sting, Leer
    Ty Lv. 17 - Foresight, Karate Chop, Focus Energy, Leer
    Frankie Lv. 17 - Thunder Wave, Sonicboom, Supersonic, Thundershock
    Connery Lv. 17 - Swift, Rapid Spin, Poison Sting, Sand-attack

Deaths
    Stanley Lv. 6 - 12
    Janice Lv. 6 - 18
    Magister Lv. 16 - 18
    Barb Lv. 12 - 30

Author's Profile

Stupid training. I spammed the trainer with Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon and visited the Restaurant in the Resort Area to train Puggles. Once it was finally on par with everyone else I flew to Sunyshore and went to the gym. Puggles dominated this gym. It used Earthquake to defeat all of the gym trainers Pokemon with the exception of a random Magneton which Chimney took out. Volkner was just as easy. Puggles beat Jolteon, Raichu, and Luxray with Earthquake and then it beat Electivire with a critical hit Earthquake! Talk about overkill. I got my last badge and spoke with Jasmine to receive Waterfall before taking a break. I'm glad I raised Puggles over Skippy.

Chimney Lv50
    Quailoss Lv49
    Leonidas Lv51
    Flotate Lv49
    Sith Lv50
    Puggles Lv50

Day 6: May 22, 2012

- Today started off on a decent enough note. I finally competed in the Bug-Catching Contest and wound up with a Caterpie. I named him Heimlich.
    - Next up, I obliterated Team Rocket in Goldenrod City, getting quite a few level ups. I also beat Silver in the Underground.
    - I returned to Mahogany Town and went out to Route 44 to train. I found a Tangela and attempted to catch it, but it managed to get itself burned by Spitfyre's Flame Body and wound up dying. Oh well, I likely wouldn't have used it anyway.
    - Lastly, I went into the Ice Path and caught a Swinub. Her name is Winnie.

Team
    Louis Lv. 34 - Surf, Ice Fang, Crunch, Headbutt
    Danno Lv. 33 - Rock Blast, Earthquake, Strength, Selfdestruct
    Ace Lv. 35 - Fly, Quick Attack, Twister, Gust
    Amadeus Lv. 33 - Surf, Confusion, Blizzard, Fire Blast
    Billy Lv. 34 - Spark, Rollout, Sonicboom, Thunder
    Spitfyre Lv. 33 - Fire Punch, Focus Blast, Faint Attack, Fire Blast

Spoiler:- Reserves:

Deaths
    Stanley Lv. 6 - 12
    Janice Lv. 6 - 18
    Magister Lv. 16 - 18
    Barb Lv. 12 - 30
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 24th May 2012 at 5:45 AM.

Author's Profile

I almost went onto Route 223 but realized there was a small amount of Surf area that counted for Sunyshore City so I tried to Surf there and found a Tentacool which I accidently killed. I decided to just use Max Repels to avoid any wild Pokemon and beat all the swimmers on the way to Victory Road. When I arrived I healed and then went to train a little bit near the Resort Area. I then went to Snowpoint City and headed down to the Rock Climb wall near Mt Coronet and grabbed the TM for Ice Beam before taking a break.

Chimney Lv52
    Quailoss Lv51
    Leonidas Lv53
    Flotate Lv51
    Sith Lv51
    Puggles Lv51

Spoiler:- May 23, 2012:

Spoiler:- May 25, 2012 - JOHTO FINALE:
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 26th May 2012 at 7:20 AM.

Author's Profile

started heart gold nuzlocke with girl cyndaquil named cyndy and went to mr pokemons house got an egg and fought rival that i named xemnas.
    Journey to Violet City
    caught hoothoot on first route and named her hooters continued along past cherry grove and first pokemon encountered was a spinarak girl i named her charlette. went to grass south of violet city and caught girl bellsprout named Erika. Trained at sprout tower and vs Falkner
    VS Falkner
    cyndy vs pidgey
    Cyndy uses ember 2 times and kills pidgey after get an evil look (leer) lowering her defense
    Cyndy VS Pidgeotto
    pidgeotto uses tackle and cyndy is lowered to 7 hp and blaze activates ember takes out 2/3 hp pidgeotto knows quick attack and I need cyndy so i switch to charlette and she dies so i send out hooters and heal cyndy hooters dies and cyndy comes in with red hot fury to avenge the 2 deaths that had happened. Pidgeotto got a crit with tackle and almost killed cyndy but then blaze activated again and ember killed it.
    After that we get our first badge and cyndy evolves to Quilava.
    Brock the egg
    We recieved the egg that was handed from mr pokemon then to pro elm and kimono girl says some stuff and walks away i run and run trying to get the egg to hatch and think about his name ....Brock so when he hatched he was named brock. we then trained all the way to union cave and fought in there arrived in azalea town and went to slowpoke well about to fight rocket executive.
    Team
    Cyndy the quilava
    Erika the Bellsprout
    Brock the togepi

Graveyard
    Hooters the hoothoot 3-3
    Charlette the spinarak 3-4
    Be cool bro, like a krokorok
    Aura is within all of us
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2cmmah4.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

I finally gathered the courage to enter Victory Road. Because these trainers have high level Pokemon I was concerned that I might lose a team member, but luckily I only had one close call with Floatzel but no one died. Once I had defeated all the trainers I entered the Pokemon League building and challenged my rival. Most of his Pokemon fainted from a single attack, with the exception of Snorlax which proved to be a major pain. Once he was defeated I headed back to Victory Road to level up a few Pokemon that were close to leveling up...then I remembered I forgot to catch a Pokemon in Victory Road. Woops.

Chimney Lv53
    Quailoss Lv53
    Leonidas Lv54
    Flotate Lv53
    Sith Lv53
    Puggles Lv53

It's time for my Platinum Nuzlocke to begin! Standard rules apply and I don't feel like adding any new ones.

After all the beginning crap, I chose Piplup as my starter and named him Arlyn. Empoleon was a pretty cool Pokemon, what with its high Special Attack and good defenses. At Route 201, I caught a Kricketot! I named her Violet. This excited me. I'd never trained a Kricketot before! At Lake Verity, I caught...a Bidoof. Yay. Well, at least we get an HM slave. I'm currently grinding Arlyn and Violet to level 10 before moving on.

The Team:

Arlyn(Piplup): Level 8 (It has a Quiet nature :3)
    Violet(Kricketot): Level 8 (for god's sake just learn something besides Bide already)
    HM(Bidoof): Level 3 (I'd rather die than actually train this thing)
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I spent forever training everyone to Level 55 (That's exaggeration, but it still felt like a while). Once that was done I deleted some useless HM's from my team and replaced them with better moves such as teaching Floatzel Ice Beam. Then I went ahead and used the Rare Candies I had accumulated before taking on the Pokemon League.

Aaron was the first Elite 4 member. I sent in Leonidas to take on his Yanmega and won with a Spark. His second was Heracross which fell to an Aerial Ace from Quailoss. Chimney beat his Scizor with a Flame Wheel and then used Flare Blitz to beat his Vespiquen. Puggles was the last one out against his Drapion and won with an Earthquake. I was going to continue on and take on Bertha but I remembered I have to take on her Whiscash with so I took a break out of fear.

Chimney Lv58
    Quailoss Lv58
    Leonidas Lv58
    Flotate Lv57
    Sith Lv58
    Puggles Lv58

@Psychic Swordsman
    I used a Bidoof once. She was amazing! I loved her! Why not give HM a try?...though, you do have Arlyn, who is also a water type...

An update, if you please!

I got a LOT done yesterday. A LOT. At first I thought MAYBE I'd train HM...but then I caught a Buizel. Sorry to disappoint you, ShinyMisty. :P

Anyway, four badges down already. I might be going a bit too fast...but the team is whole! Check it.

The team:

Arlyn(Prinplup): Level 30
    Violet(Kricketune): Level 30
    Sierra(Luxray): Level 30
    Elizabeth(Floatzel): Level 30
    Hardhead(Cranidos): Level 28 (EVOLUTION IMMINENT )
    HM(Bidoof): Level 3 (yes, still)
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Deleted my Pearl game to do a Nuzlocke.

Rules:
    -Standard rules applies
    -Can catch Legendaries; can only use it if it is the first encountered Pokémon, otherwise boxed
    -Can catch Shiny Pokémons; can only use it if it is the first encountered Pokémon, otherwise boxed

So, Here I Go ! I will edit for my first update.

****Update 1****
    So after talking to Rowan, I introduced myself as a boy named Alex. He also asked for my rival's name, Tom. He finished his useless talk, and he finally let me watch TV, where I learned that an exploration team searched for a red GYARADOS. I turned of the TV, then saved.

I went downstairs where Mom was chilling, and she told me Tom wanted to see me. After an epic and exhausting walk to the door, Mom said that I shouldn't go into tall grass. NO! So I went to Tom's house, where he bumped into me (oh come on!), before going back into his house. Ugh... I chased him into his house, before he stormed out of Twinleaf.

We reached the Verity Lake, and we noticed an old dude raping a little girl who forgot his briefcase. We go to investigate it (aka steal money), we only find 3 Pokéballs (tough luck... I wanted some money!). We were jumped by 2 Starly. I rolled a dice (1 or 4 for Turtwig, 2 or 5 for Chimchar and 3 or 6 for Piplup). I got 5, so I used Chimchar (again!?!?) and completely destroyed the Lv2 Wild Starly with my almighty Scratch Attack. After Tom said that his Piplup was cooler than my Chimchar (stfu!), that little girl, which was raped 5 minutes ago by the old man, came to get that briefcase.
    Pokémon Obtained:
    -Chimchar Lv5

So we went to route 201, were that old pedo and that little girl were standing, waiting for us. At first, me and Tom were scared (because we didn't wanted to get raped), but we found out that they were doing researches for the Pokémon Lab, and that old dude was the Pokémon Professor. So we went home for the night.

The next day, I went to Rowan's Lab (after defeating some Pokémons in Route 201, so no new member here) with my new Running Shoes . Rowan gave me that Chimchar, and let me nickname it (FINALLY!!) Blast, and he gave me a Pokédex. I "learned" from Dawn about the Pokécenters and Marts (like I didn't know that :O). I saved in front of the Mart.

Team:
    -Chimchar Lv6

Fatalities:
    NONE

Boxed:
    NONE

****Update 2****
    Went to say "BYE BYE B1TCH!" to Mom, and Tom's mom went to give me a Parcel to deliver to Tom (-_-). Mom also gave me a Journal (aka the least used Key Item in the whole game). After OVER 9 THOUSAND!!!!! years, my Mom let me go to Jubilife City.

Defeated some Bidoofs/Starlys on Route 201 to train Blast a little. Will continue later tonight.
    Last edited by Metalhead9838772; 3rd June 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Pokemon games I own:
    PokemonBlue (2 copies)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y

I started the battle with Bertha by having Sith use Will O Wisp on her Whiscash. Once that hit I just continued to use Shadow Punch until it was defeated. Her second Pokemon was Hippowdon so I sent in Flotate. Surf would not defeat the hippo for some reason but I did eventually pull off the win. She sent in Gliscor next which fell to Ice Beam and then she went with Golem which was defeated with Surf. Then things got interesting. She sent in her last Pokemon, Rhyperior and since Flotate only had 17 HP I switched to Luxray and let Intimidate go off and then sent in Staraptor to do the same thing. I repeated that a few times before feeling comfortable healing Flotate and sending it out to win the battle with Surf.

Chimney Lv58
    Quailoss Lv58
    Leonidas Lv58
    Flotate Lv57
    Sith Lv58
    Puggles Lv58

Last update, because I couldn't double post and this takes forever to update.

I'll just skip to the Elite Four (and the team I used for it).

Team:

Arlyn (Empoleon): Level 54 (Killed Giratina like a boss)
    Sierra (Luxray): Level 54 (Never knew how useful Charge was for Cynthia till I used it in that battle)
    Elizabeth (Floatzel): Level 54 (Never did find a TM for Bulk Up)
    Hardhead (Rampardos): Level 54 (JESUS CHRIST HE HAS SO MUCH ATTACK)
    Musical (Chatot): Level 54 (Got a lot of screentime because of Featherdance)
    HM (Bidoof): Level 3 (STILL?!)

Violet died on the way to Sunyshore, which is a real shame because I wanted to see if I could use her all the way through. But I learned a lot from raising her.

And now, the Elite Four.

As always, Aaron was our first opponent. I started things off with Arlyn, who set up Stealth Rock and Ice Beamed Yanmega. After that, Hardhead's Rock Slide and Musical's Chatter were enough to take down the rest.

Bertha was harder than I thought she'd be, but I actually found Whiscash to be the easiest opponent (other than the Rock/Grounds, of course). Gliscor and Hippowdon were a bit of work, but it worked out.

Flint was history before we even GOT to him. With two Water-types and a Rock-type, the tide pulled him in with it. (Lame pun is lame.)

Lucian was tough, but we made it. Most of his Pokemon went down pretty easily...except Gallade. But then, I did use Featherdance on him...but still.

And then there was Cynthia. Oh, god. Spiritomb went down from Arlyn's attacks after a while, but then came the infamous Garchomp. I managed to drop its Attack to -3, but even then it almost killed both Arlyn AND Sierra. Elizabeth ended up taking it down with Ice Fang. With Garchomp gone, Lucario came in, so I switched to Sierra and started Charging for my life. All of her remaining Pokemon were Special attackers, so I thought it'd make things easier. As it turned out, it made things a bit TOO easy...Sierra swept through the rest of her team. Granted, it took a while and she took some hits, but we managed just fine.

And so our journey ends, and somehow only one death. Maybe I should put on some extra rules next time. But it was still fun!
    Credit to Atari!

Got a quick question. Got to the Bug Catching Contest but my Gastly got knocked out by Scyther's Pursuit (Missed 6/6 Hypnosis...pure unlucky). I'm wondering if this gets counted as dead - I'm not allowed to use items to heal nor switch out given I could only carry Gastly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSnake View Post
    Got a quick question. Got to the Bug Catching Contest but my Gastly got knocked out by Scyther's Pursuit (Missed 6/6 Hypnosis...pure unlucky). I'm wondering if this gets counted as dead - I'm not allowed to use items to heal nor switch out given I could only carry Gastly.
    It would probably be against the rules, I don't know about other people but, I wouldn't count it as dead, since you couldn't heal.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast