Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

After having gone 0-3 in my previous Nuzlocke Challenges (Sapphire, SoulSilver, and Crystal, and my only respectable showing was in SoulSilver where I lost after getting all 8 badges, at least), I have decided to start a Nuzlocke on Platinum. I have removed my self-imposed limitation of "No healing in battle" because that rule single-handedly cost me my Sapphire and SoulSilver Nuzlockes.

Here's my first update:

PROGRESS
    Badges: 2
    Time: 5:22

CATCHES
    Started off with Turtwig. Male, named Raphael (currently on team; LV30)
    Encountered and caught a LV4 Shinx on Route 204. Female, named Cub (currently on team; LV21)
    Encountered and caught a LV11 Shellos on Route 205. Female, named Princess. (Currently on team; LV11)
    Encountered and caught a LV12 HootHoot in Eterna Forest. Female, named Beatrice (Currently on team; LV12)
    Encountered and caught a LV4 Bidoof on Route 203. Male, named Gooby (Currently on team; LV4)
    Received an egg in Eterna City. (Currently on team)
    Encountered and caught a LV5 Geodude on route 207. Female, named Jennifer (Currently in PC; LV5)
    Encountered and caught a LV7 Onix in Oreburgh Mine. Male, named Sly (Currently in PC; LV7)
    Encountered and caught a LV2 Starly on Route 202. Named, named Paul (Deceased; LV6)
    Encountered and caught a LV9 Pachirisu at Valley Windworks. Male, named Manny (Deceased; LV9)

FALLEN FRIENDS
    -Paul (Starly). Paul was caught and walked with for quite a while. After realizing that Raphael would annihilate Roark all by himself, I started leading battles off with Paul to help him gain experience. This backfired badly when Roark's Cranidos nailed Paul with a Pursuit attack when I tried to switch him out.

-Manny (Pachirisu). Sadly, Manny perished very shortly after being caught. After catching him at the Valley Windworks, I took my team to Route 205. My first encounter was a Shellos, and--fearing that Raphael would KO it before I could catch it--I put Manny in to wear Shellos down. This was a fatal mistake, as Shellos' Mud Bomb attack did Manny in. The Shellos would go on to be caught, and she tells me she is very sorry for what she did.

CURRENT TEAM
    -Raphael (Grotle). My starter. We almost had a scare against Jupiter in Eterna City because all of Raphael's attacks were weak against Skuntank, but I decided to abandon my "No healing in battle" rule and won the day.

-Cub (Luxio). He's fragile defensively, so I worry about him long-term, but he's done well to this point. I wish he had Intimidate instead of Rivalry, but...que sera sera. He has a very nice nature (Brave).

-Princess (Shellos). Princess killed Manny in the process of being captured, but she is sorry for her crime. I will potentially be training her when the time comes.

-Beatrice (Hoothoot). I actually kind of cheated on this one just in that I did not count my time stuck teaming with Cheryl and her Blissey in Eterna Forest towards my first encounters. After I ditched my partner, I headed into the grass and found Beatrice.

-Gooby (Bidoof). Eh. He Cuts things.

-egg. Exciting egg!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

No captures of the same Pokemon. Evolutions are excluded. I can catch a Staravia even if I have one as long as I caught it as a Starly. Because of this, I can only catch the first Pokemon that I haven't already caught on a route. I'm not counting the starter as the first one on the first route and I'm not counting first encounters until I get my Pokeballs

I've been reading up on the various Nuzlocke challenges and decided to do one in Platinum. I decided to start with Chimchar. Decided to name him Darwin to hope to give him the traits of a survivor.
    IT DIED IN ITS FIRST BATTLE AGAINST THE RIVAL
    No, not really. Imagine if that happened though. *Shudder* By the way, I named my rival Bumper. Suits him, doesn't it?

First Pokemon at each place:
    None yet

Team:Darwin(M): Lvl 6, Scratch/Leer

Deceased:None yet. Let's keep it that way.

No one has posted in a while and i'm far ahead. ill put it into a spoiler to save room

Spoiler:- WARNING! LARGE AMOUNT OF TEXT:
    Last edited by jeffdavid102; 21st June 2012 at 7:59 PM.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

I started out with a Totodile named Charge and began my journey to mr. pokemon.

I caught Hedwig the Hoothoot and quickly leveled up both to level 10
    i caught Steve the Ekans
    Then i Caught Bell the Bellsprout who fell in the battle to pidgeotto
    I recevied the egg i wonder who that is...
    Then i caught George the female geodude who died while leveling
    Then i caught another geodude in the ruins of alph

Beat the rockets with out a problem now resting waiting for me to beat bugsy

Charge level 15
    Geodude level 15
    Steve level 15

I got really sad when George, Hedwig and Bell died.
    Flying safari: Rufflet Swanna Spearow
    Looking for: Espurr ha, VOLBEAT ha, 4iv ditto and any other ha

Current shinys: Evd MrMime and chatot

I'll be starting a SacredGold nuzlocke soon, It's a hack by Drayano for those who don't know.

I'll update later.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

So today, i started of with training my newly captured Oddish in the Helix forest to level 14 beat the bug gym with out much trouble thanks to George II my team stands with its new members kenya and Brooklyn as

Oddy Level 14
    GeorgeII level 17
    Charge level 17
    DrivenBaty level 13
    Kenya level 20
    Brooklyn level 12
    Flying safari: Rufflet Swanna Spearow
    Looking for: Espurr ha, VOLBEAT ha, 4iv ditto and any other ha

Current shinys: Evd MrMime and chatot

After that business, I began training. Soon, I went into the grass on the route before the Valley Windworks to catch a Pokémon. I saw a lvl 9 Pachirisu. Rose used Stun Spore to begin. It was easily captured and I named it Nippy. The training continued. I abused my time with Cheryl to train weak Pokémon while Chansey backed me up. SeaDragon was trained immensely through this method and eventually, it finally evolved into the Atrocious Pokémon, Gyarados. Nothing else happened except all of my Pokémon were leveled up to at least level 20. I didn’t want Swoop to learn Endeavor since that would only work if it had low HP, something I didn’t want to encourage. Afterwards, Cheryl gave me a Soothe Bell, which I gave to Rose, since it evolves at a high friendship level. Unfortunately, I had switched out Balboa to make room for SeaDragon, so it was stuck at level 17 until I got to Eterna City. When I did, I reentered Eterna Forest to train it and catch my first Pokémon, since I wasn’t counting my time with Cheryl as first encounters. Then I realized there were a lot of places where I could catch first Pokémon. I won’t go into detail on them. In short, I caught Squiggles the Wurmple on Route 205, Hops the Buneary in Eterna Forest, Focus the Meditite on Route 211, and Relic the Bronzor in Mt. Coronet. I began training them along with Nippy and Pigster. I wanted to train Squiggles first since it was already caught at such a high level, 13, and it would help in the next gym battle. It evolved into a Silcoon, which is good since I prefer Beautifly over Dustox, though I get very unlucky with this most of the time. I still want a Buizel, a Ponyta, and a few other Pokémon. Anyway, the training lasted hours and hours and hours. When Focus learned Hidden Power, I learned it was Poison after it didn’t affect a wild Bronzor. That could help with the gym. Pigster also learned Hidden Power, which turned out to be Flying. That could help with both this gym and the next one. The team I chose to challenge Gardenia with was: Darwin, Swoop, Rose, SeaDragon, Relic, and Focus. The biggest surprise was when Rose evolved into Roselia. Next time, I begin right at my gym battle.

First Pokemon at each place:
    Starly-Route 201 (Caught-Swoop)
    Bidoof-Lake Verity (Caught-HM Slave)
    Shinx-Route 202 (Caught-Sparx)
    Budew-Route 204 (Caught-Rose)
    Zubat-Ravaged Path (Caught-Fang)
    Abra-Route 203 (Teleported away)
    Geodude-Route 203 Cave (Caught-Balboa)
    Machop-Route 207 (Caught-Backbone)
    Onix-Oreburgh Mine (Defeated by Backbone)
    Magikarp-Route 218 (Caught-SeaDragon)
    Shellos-Valley Windorworks (Caught-Pigster)
    Buneary-Eterna Forest (Caught-Hops)
    Wurmple-Route 205 (Caught-Squiggles)
    Meditite-Route 211 (Caught-Focus)
    Bronzor-Mt. Coronet (Caught-Relic)

Rotated on Team:
    Darwin(M): Lvl 23, Fury Swipes/Mach Punch/Ember/Flame Wheel
    Sparx (M): Lvl 20, Tackle/Bite/Charge/Spark
    Balboa (M): Lvl 20, Tackle/Magnitude/Rock Throw/Rock Polish
    Backbone (M): Lvl 20, Low Kick/Foresight/Seismic Toss/Karate Chop
    Swoop(F): Lvl 20, Tackle/Double Team/Quick Attack/Wing Attack
    Rose (M): Lvl 21, Absorb/Growth/Mega Drain/Stun Spore
    SeaDragon (F) Lvl 20, Splash/Tackle/Bite
    Pigster (M) Lvl 20, Mud Slap/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power[Flying]/Water Pulse
    Nippy (F): Lvl 20, Spark/Bide/Quick Attack/Charm
    Squiggles (M) Lvl 20, Tackle/String Shot/Poison Sting
    Hops (F) Lvl 20, Pound/Quick Attack/Frustration/Endure
    Focus (F) Lvl 20, Hidden Power[Poison]/Meditate/Confusion/Detect
    Relic Lvl 20, Extrasensory/Confusion/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray

HM Slaves:
    HM Slave(M): Lvl 9, Tackle/Cut/Defense Curl/Rock Smash

Deceased:
    Fang (F): Lvl 4, Leech Life—Fang was only known for a short time, but it was wonderful. It used Leech life on many Bidoofs, but it was unfortunately struck down by a critical hit from one of the beaver people. Sigh…. beaten by a Bidoof.

Spoiler:- More parts of the Nuzlocke:
    Last edited by jeffdavid102; 22nd June 2012 at 7:39 PM.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

I decided to forego my previous Platinum Nuzlocke after I returned from my honeymoon and started a new one. Due to my incessant trouble with Nuzlockes in the past, I'm adapting my rules a bit to help me survive.

Nuzrules:

1) Must catch first pokemon in an area (obvious, but also in that I'm counting ANY aspect of an area as the same area. So as soon as I catch something on/in Mount Coronet, I can not catch something on a different floor. If it says "Mount Coronet" in its entry, I can only have one of it)

2) If it faints, I perma-box it, and it's dead to me.

3) I can heal in battle (I previously did not, and I find the game to be way too hard without this rule. I think just doing a non-Nuzlocke playthrough with no healing in battle would be tremendously hard).

4) I can trade to evolve (I previously did not do this, either, but I hate catching Geodude and Onix and Machop and knowing I'll never use them).

Here's my initial update:

PROGRESS

Time: 1:37
    Badges: 0

TEAM

Grodd, the Monferno. Male, given by Professor Rowan at LV5; currently LV16. Grodd has been leveling up rapidly, and hopefully will be with us for the long haul.

Ulysses, the Bidoof. Male, caught on Route 202 at LV4; currently LV4. He seems useless (hence the name), but he is Adamant natured, so it's possible I might try to use him after all...

Chip, the Shinx. Male, caught on route 203 at LV4. Currently LV4. Chip has a neutral nature, so I may end up using him, too. Hard to say. I do have an affinity for Luxrays, too...

Barbara, the Zubat. Female, caught at Oreburgh Gate at LV5. Currently LV5. Babs has a TERRIBLE nature for a Zubat (bold), so I doubt I'll use her, despite my affinity for Zubats. Plus, with Grodd and possibly Chip on my team, I don't need another glass cannon.

Jamie, the Kricketot. Female, caught on route 207 at LV6; currently LV6. I've never used a Kricetot before. But I'm not intending to start leveling up a second team member until after the second gym (just to make sure Grodd is strong enough to survive going forward), so I might well have a better toy than her by the time I get there...

Brittany, the Geodude. Female, caught in Oreburgh Mine at LV4. Currently LV4. Geodude (....Geodudette?) with Impish nature? Yes, please. Especially with allowing myself to trade? I see a permanent teammate in my future!

FALLEN FRIENDS

-None yet.

BOXED/DAYCARE

-None yet.
    Last edited by Sid87; 23rd June 2012 at 11:02 PM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Im gonna do new game on Platinum, after 4 years of gameplay I'm gonna miss using Infernape, Roserade, Luxray, Staraptor, Porygon Z and Tentacruel...
    I will be doing a Rotation/Nuzlocke, with TONS of Pokemon!! xD
    Normal restrictions!

Just picked Chimchar, went through the beginning ritual, so boring! Finally, I started my journey, and immediately caught a Bidoof and Starly. They will all be in my rotation team I got Bidoof in the first street and Starly in the one after Sandgem. Finally arrived in Jubilife City. No deaths yet! I went directly to route 204 and captured myself a Budew. I battled the kids in the Pokemon School. Then I got the Poketch. I trained all my Pokemon to level 12.
        Spoiler:- TEAM:

Long, long training. That’s what you get when you have a large group of Pokémon rotated on your team. Spectral leveled up easily against fighting type trainers and evolved as its training ended. I have decided not to wait for Backbone and I will soon evolve both Spectral and Balboa. I might catch a Kadabra later, so Backbone can wait for then. I did so, and now the only Pokémon that still need to be trained are MindFreak and Hax

Rotated on Team:
    1. Darwin(M): Lvl 28, Feint/Mach Punch/Ember/Flame Wheel
    2. Sparx (M): Lvl 25, Roar/Bite/Charge/Spark
    3. Balboa (M): Lvl 25, Rollout/Rock Blast/Rock Throw/Rock Polish
    4. Backbone (M): Lvl 25, Low Kick/Vital Throw/Seismic Toss/Revenge
    5. Swoop(F): Lvl 25, Whirlwind/Double Team/Quick Attack/Wing Attack
    6. Rose (M): Lvl 25, Giga Drain/Growth/Mega Drain/Stun Spore
    7. SeaDragon (F) Lvl 25, Splash/Tackle/Bite/Dragon Rage
    8. Pigster(M):Lvl 25, Mud-Slap/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power[Flying]/WaterPulse
    9. Nippy (F): Lvl 25, Spark/Swift/Quick Attack/Charm
    10. Hops (F) Lvl 25, Pound/Quick Attack/Jump Kick/Endure
    11. Focus (F) Lvl 25, Hidden Power[Poison]/Calm Mind/Confusion/Feint
    12. Relic Lvl 25, Extrasensory/Confusion/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray
    13. Spar (M) Lvl 25, Assurance/Pursuit/Take Down/Scary Face
    14. Fickle (M) Lvl 25, Tackle/Quick Attack/Sand Attack/Growl
    15. MindFreak (F) Lvl 17, Lucky Chant/Teleport/Double Team/Confusion
    16. Hax (M) Lvl 16, Yawn/Charm/Metronome/Sweet Kiss
    17. Spectral (F) Lvl 25 Sucker Punch/Shadow Punch/Confuse Ray/Night Shade

HM Slaves:

Deceased:
    Fang (F): Lvl 4, Leech Life—Fang was only known for a short time, but it was wonderful. It used Leech life on many Bidoofs, but it was unfortunately struck down by a critical hit from one of the beaver people. Sigh…. beaten by a Bidoof.
    Squiggles (M) Lvl 21, Tackle/Morning Sun/Poison Sting/Stun Spore—Squiggles lasted a long time, but was not used much due to its horrible moves. It was struck down by a Bibarel’s critical hit when it couldn’t hurt its adversary much.
    Last edited by jeffdavid102; 24th June 2012 at 4:09 AM.

Flint was my third opponent and ended up being pretty easy. He started with Houndoom so I went with Chimney and knocked it out with a Close Combat. I switched to Quailoss when he sent out Infernape and beat it with a Brave Bird. He then went to Magmortar and I seriously had a 5 minute internal debate between sending in Flotate or Puggles. I decided to go with Puggles because Earthquake is more powerful than Waterfall, and it proved a worthwhile decision as Magmortar fell to one Earthquake, as did his Flareon. I got cocky with Puggles and went to use Earthquake against his Rapidash, but Rapidash was faster and used Flare Blitz. I watched in horror as Puggles HP went down and down and down....and stopped at 9HP. Earthquake took out Rapidash! Two left!

Chimney Lv58
    Quailoss Lv58
    Leonidas Lv58
    Flotate Lv57
    Sith Lv58
    Puggles Lv58
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I will start a 4th Gen Soul Silver Nuzlocke Challenge. My starter will be Totodile.

My custom rules:

You are limited to only 6 revives total. I can only receive two Pokemon total with the Pokewalker.
    My Pokemon can't use a Pokemon Center to heal. I can catch Legendaries, just to get Pokedex info.
    I can hatch eggs before the challenge is over. I just have to keep one Egg/Level 1 move.
    I can trade only to evolve Pokemon. I can only get one Egg every 3 days. My challenge is too important to have to wait for perfect natured Egg Pokemon.
    Last edited by XxOshwhatxX; 25th June 2012 at 10:48 PM.
    If you want me to do a Black or White Challenge, just tell me. I get bored.

Lucian was the fourth opponent. I went with Puggles first against Mr Mime and knocked it out with a single Earthquake. I switched to Chimney when he sent in Bronzong and beat it with 2 Flame Wheel's while it just used Calm Mind. His third Pokemon was Espeon so I sent out Sith. Espeon's Shadow Ball brought Sith down to half health and Shadow Punch left Espeon with a sliver of health. Lucian healed and I used Shadow Sneak which brought Espeon to half its health so another Shadow Sneak knocked it out. He sent out Alakazam as his fourth Pokemon and I went with Puggles again. Puggles took a Focus Punch like a champ (39HP left) and beat Alakazam with Eathquake. Quailoss used a Brave Bird against his Gallade and knocked it out with one hit. I healed my team and went into the Champion's Room!

Puggles was first again the Cynthia's Spiritomb. Earthquake brought it down to half health and it got a critical hit which brought Puggles to 82HP. Another Earthquake knocked it out. Chimney went out against her Lucario and one shotted it with Close Combat. Her third Pokemon was Milotic so I sent in Leonidas and used Spark which did a decent amount and paralyzed it, although it still hit with Surf. One more Spark did the trick. She sent out Garchomp as her fourth Pokemon so I sent out Flotate. Flotate went first with Ice Beam and got a critical hit which took out Garchomp!!! I switched back to Chimney for Roserade and defeated it with a Flare Blitz. Cynthia's final Pokemon was Togekiss so I returned to Leonidas. I used Spark and which took most of its health and paralyzed it while Aura Sphere brought Leonidas to 30HP. One more Spark won me the battle and allowed me to successfully complete my first Nuzlocke!!!!!!!!

Chimney Lv59
    Quailoss Lv58
    Leonidas Lv58
    Flotate Lv58
    Sith Lv58
    Puggles Lv59

Spoiler:- Deaths:
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Well, I think I am going to do a Nuzlocke on my Diamond. My starter will be Piplup, and I will edit this with a log tomorrow...or tonight.

Custom rules:
    Duplicates can be skipped over.
    I can only carry 5 healing items with me at a time, and I can only use 1 item per battle. ( I can just see this rule killing me, but I don't care)
    Legendaries are allowed, within the bounds of the Challenge.
    All pokemon will be nicknamed.
    No trading, for any reason

So I started off, obtained Piplup (Imperator), and pounded a starly into oblivion. Currently, Traveling to Sandgem.

Party:

Piplup (Imperator) Lv: 6

Boxed:

None

Passed on:

None as yet
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I started one on my Pearl version today. My rules:
    -No rules about items, except no revives, obviously.
    -I can ignore repeats and get something new
    -Fishing counts as the first on a route, if I fish to get it
    -I will try to catch legendaries, as I want to take them to white. If I faint while trying to catch one, I will not pretend it's dead; I will revive it and pretend it never died
    -This is my 1st nuzlocke ever

SO:
    -I picked Turtwig.
    -I caught a bidoof first.
    I tried to catch a starly on the second route but it died from a crit.
    -After reaching Jubilife, Bidoof died from a crit.
    -I caught a starly on the third route.
    -Saved game, done for now.

Team:
    CUISINART, ♀, lv. 8
    ROBUST, ♂, lv. 4

Dead:
    POLLACK, ♂, lv. 7

A lot has happened since the last time I posted. I went through many routes and caught/evolved a lot of Pokémon. This is just to update my team. I also finally evolved Backbone. I caught these Pokémon from the route right before Veilstone City to the route right after Pastoria City. Now, my entire team almost doesn’t fit in a single box with 29 members. Training is going to be nearly the whole game now for me, but I have such a huge variety that I can get the perfect team for nearly all of the gym leaders. Now that I have Cerberus and Mount, I may not evolve Fickle into Flareon. I’m thinking more of Leafeon now. I want my whole team to be level 30 before I challenge Maylene.

Please either PM me or post here which Pokemon I should evolve my Eevee into

Rotated on Team:
    Darwin(M): Lvl 32, Feint/Mach Punch/Ember/Flame Wheel
    Sparx (M): Lvl 27, Roar/Bite/Charge/Spark
    Balboa (M): Lvl 30, Rollout/Rock Blast/Magnitude/Rock Polish
    Backbone (M): Lvl 30, Low Kick/Vital Throw/Seismic Toss/Revenge
    Swoop(F): Lvl 29, Whirlwind/Defog/Quick Attack/Aerial Ace
    Rose (M): Lvl 29, Giga Drain/Growth/Toxic Spikes/Stun Spore
    SeaDragon (F) Lvl 28, Leer/Tackle/Bite/Dragon Rage
    Pigster(M):Lvl 25, Mud-Slap/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power[Flying]/WaterPulse
    Nippy (F): Lvl 25, Spark/Swift/Quick Attack/Charm
    Hops (F) Lvl 25, Pound/Quick Attack/Jump Kick/Endure
    Focus (F) Lvl 25, Hidden Power[Poison]/Calm Mind/Confusion/Feint
    Relic Lvl 25, Extrasensory/Confusion/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray
    Spar (M) Lvl 25, Assurance/Pursuit/Take Down/Scary Face
    Fickle (M) Lvl 25, Tackle/Quick Attack/Sand Attack/Growl
    MindFreak (F) Lvl 25, Calm Mind/Magical Leaf/Double Team/Confusion
    Hax (M) Lvl 25, Encore/Charm/Metronome/Sweet Kiss
    Spectral (F) Lvl 25 Sucker Punch/Shadow Punch/Confuse Ray/Night Shade
    Jabber (F) Lvl 25 Horn Attack/Supersonic/Water Pulse/Flail
    Mount (M) Lvl 25 Fire Spin/Ember/Flame Wheel/Stomp
    Reaper (M) Lvl 25 Disable/Shadow Sneak/Pursuit/Confuse Ray
    Beta Lvl 25 Psybeam/Agility/Recover/Magnet Rise
    Creeper (M) Lvl 25 Pursuit/Faint Attack/Revenge/Swagger
    Derp (F) Lvl 26 Mud Shot/Slam/Mud Bomb/Amnesia
    Two-Face (M) Lvl 26 Stomp/Agility/Psybeam/Baton Pass
    Chirp (M) Lvl 25 Sing/Fury Attack/Chatter/Taunt
    Shooter (F) Lvl 21 Bubblebeam/Lock-On/Psybeam/Aurora Beam
    Storm (F) Lvl 22 Sand-Attack/Bite/Yawn/Take Down
    HeadStrong (F) Lvl 25 Psybeam/Confusion/Disable/Miracle Eye
    Cerberus (M) Lvl 23 Smog/Roar/Bite/Odor Sleuth

PC:
    E Lvl 20, Hidden Power

HM Slaves:

Deceased:
    Squiggles (M) Lvl 21, Tackle/Morning Sun/Poison Sting/Stun Spore—Squiggles lasted a long time, but was not used much due to its horrible moves. It was struck down by a Bibarel’s critical hit when it couldn’t hurt its adversary much.

EDIT: Yay! 365th post!
    Last edited by jeffdavid102; 29th June 2012 at 3:16 PM.

With my Crystal mental on hold, I am now replaying through platinum.
    So I start my journey with Dextra the female Rash Chimchar...I wanted her to be a he so the name could be Dexter...oh well. xD
    (I am only going to tell the hi-lights)
    -Caught Aqual the male Naive Starly on route 201 (level 3)
    -Caught Sirius the male Lax Shinx on route 202 (level 3)
    -Caught Kiara the female Lonely Kricketot on Route 203 (level 5)
    -Caught Nicky the female Gentle Psyduck in Ravaged Path (level 5)
    -Caught Baboh the male Brave Bidoof on route 204 (level 5)
    -Caught Nookie the female Quiet Psyduck in Oreburgh Gate (level 5)
    -Caught Manlink the female Impish Machop on route 207 (level 7)
    -Caught Quwee the female Adamant Geodude in Oreburgh Mine (level 9)
    ~first badge got!
    In the battle with the Galactic Grunts, I lost Sirius. I believe it was do to a crit.
    R.I.P. Sirius. Lax. Male. Level 3 to Level 10
    -Caught Wallace the male Jolly Buizel at Valley Windworks (level 10)
    -Caught Onis the male Timid Shellos on Route 205 (level 10) {Remembering my Pachirisu, Pockie and My Staravia, Starwing. They both died to this route}
    -Caught Hutch the male Quiet Buneary (name will be changed when I get a better name, do to Hutch NOT being...sexy...<.<) in Eterna Forest (Level 11)
    -before battling the second gym, I caught Xian the Relaxed Bronzor on route 211 (level 14)
    ~Second badge got!
    -Horror hits when battling Jupiter. All my pokemon were in one hit rang, so I sacrificed Baboh to heal Aqual...but her Stuntank had a critical...Aqual dies...and Nicky dies soon after. Three deaths in one battle.
    R.I.P. Baboh. Very Brave. Male. Level 5
    R.I.P. Aqual. Naive male. Level 3 to level 21. My very first caught pokemon.
    R.I.P. Nicky. Gentle female. Level 5 to level 21.
    -Hatch Taco the male Rash Togepi in Eterna Ciry (level 1)
    -repel my way to Chaos' Spirit (ChaosSpirit in game) {Chaos was my starter, a Charazard, who died in the elite four} the Hasty Rotom in the Old Chateau (level 20)
    -Caught Xain the Naive Bronzor in Mt. Coronet[eterna side] (really...level 14)
    -Caught Zieeah the Serious male Nosepass (I know!) in Mt. Coronet [hearthome side] (level 18)
    -Caught Ganvia the Jolly female Ralts on route 208 (level 18) ...and lose her before even leaving the route. R.I.P. Ganvia Jolly female Level 18.
    -Get Raja the Jolly female Leafe-erh-Eevee in Hearthome, and quickly evolve her into a Leafeon. (level 20)
    ...And this is where we leave off. FINALLY! I am leveling up for the third gym battle.

Team:
    Dextra level 23 Rash (f)
    Taco level 22 Rash (m)
    Chaos' Spirit Hasty level 22
    Raja Jolly level 21 (f)
    someone else may be added, like Wallace and or Xian.

Deaths: 5
    Sirius level 3 to level 10
    Baboh Level 5
    Aqual. Level 3 to level 21
    Nicky Level 5 to level 21
    Ganvia Level 18

Starting one in Platinum. The usual rules and if I still have Pokemon in the box after my party faints I am allowed to use them. This started when I first bought pokč balls.

Team
    Snap - Lv. 10
    Ace - Lv. 5 ;Route 201
    Dark Spark - Lv. 5 ; Route 202
    Vinnie - Lv. 6 ; Route 218
    Wurmple - Lv. 4 ; Route 204

Box
    - None

Dead
    Sarah - Lake Verity; Lv. 3 - 4; I was excited to use you for more than an HM Slave but you fell in battle to our rival's Chimchar.

Missed Areas
    - Route 203; Abra
    Last edited by Tri; 28th June 2012 at 4:12 PM.

I finished my training and next time, I’ll update my gym battle. This is to show the team before the battle. Also, I would like to know what you guys think Fickle should evolve into. I can’t decide since I have all the types well covered except Ice, which I’ll fix near Snowpoint. I originally planned to have my Eevee evolve into Leafeon, but I turned back. While I was in Hearthome City, I went south on the route to catch more Pokémon. I already caught Creeper here on the Pastoria side, but now I’m catching a Trophy Garden Pokémon. I found a Pichu and I named it Striker. I would need to train it. During Fickle’s training, it started to evolve into Espeon. I stopped it, because I wasn’t sure what I wanted it to evolve into. I eventually decided to let it evolve and the next level up, it became an Espeon. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t learn any psychic moves until it was level 36. It at least learned a special attack—Swift. Pigster evolved into Gastrodon later. Striker was weak, so I gave it the Exp. Share and trained it while Darwin actually fought the wild Pokémon. During Striker’s training, Darwin also leveled up a lot and eventually evolved into Infernape. Swoop also evolved, which is even better. It might be able to solo the entire gym with the combo of Aerial Ace and Close Combat for Lucario.

Rotated on Team:
    Darwin(M): Lvl 36, Close Combat/Mach Punch/Ember/Flame Wheel
    Sparx (M): Lvl 30, Swagger/Bite/Charge/Spark
    Balboa (M): Lvl 31, Rollout/Rock Blast/Magnitude/Rock Polish
    Swoop(F): Lvl 34, Close Combat/Defog/Quick Attack/Aerial Ace
    Rose (M): Lvl 30, Giga Drain/Growth/Toxic Spikes/Stun Spore
    SeaDragon (F) Lvl 30, Twister/Tackle/Bite/Dragon Rage
    Pigster(M):Lvl 30, Body Slam/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power[Flying]/WaterPulse
    Nippy (F): Lvl 30, Spark/Swift/Quick Attack/Discharge
    Hops (F) Lvl 30, Baton Pass/Quick Attack/Jump Kick/Endure
    Focus (F) Lvl 30, Hidden Power[Poison]/Calm Mind/Confusion/Force Palm
    Relic Lvl 30, Extrasensory/Iron Defense/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray
    Spar (M) Lvl 30, Assurance/Pursuit/Take Down/Endeavor
    Fickle (M) Lvl 30, Tackle/Quick Attack/Swift/Growl
    MindFreak (F) Lvl 30, Calm Mind/Magical Leaf/Double Team/Confusion
    Hax (M) Lvl 30, Return/Charm/Metronome/Wish
    Spectral (F) Lvl 30 Sucker Punch/Shadow Punch/Confuse Ray/Payback
    Jabber (F) Lvl 30 Horn Attack/Aqua Ring/Water Pulse/Flail
    Mount (M) Lvl 30 Take Down/Ember/Flame Wheel/Stomp
    Reaper (M) Lvl 30 Curse/Shadow Sneak/Pursuit/Confuse Ray
    Beta Lvl 30 Psybeam/Agility/Recover/Signal Beam
    Creeper (M) Lvl 30 Mud Bomb/Faint Attack/Revenge/Swagger
    Derp (F) Lvl 30 Mud Shot/Slam/Mud Bomb/Amnesia
    Two-Face (M) Lvl 30 Stomp/Agility/Psybeam/Assurance
    Chirp (M) Lvl 30 Sing/Fury Attack/Chatter/Taunt
    Shooter (F) Lvl 30 Bubblebeam/Bullet Seed/Psybeam/Aurora Beam
    Storm (F) Lvl 30 Sand Tomb/Bite/Yawn/Take Down
    HeadStrong (F) Lvl 30 Psybeam/Reflect/Recover/Miracle Eye
    Cerberus (M) Lvl 30 Smog/Roar/Bite/Beat Up
    Striker (M) Lvl 30 Tail Whip/Thunder Wave/Sweet Kiss/Nasty Plot

PC:
    E Lvl 20, Hidden Power

HM Slaves:

Deceased:

Dark Spark - Lv. 9
    Vinnie - Lv. 9
    Ace - Lv. 10
    Rocky - Lv. 11
    Puncher - Lv. 11
    Snap - Lv. 12

Grinding before I fight Roark.

I recently started a Nuzlocke in HG, currently heading to Azeala Town.

Team:
    Floral(Chikorita)- Lv. 12
    Freedom!(Caterpie-Metapod-Butterfree)- Lv. 11
    Scout(Sentret)-Lv. 11
    Egg

Passed Away:
    I DUNNOLOL(Unown)- Lv. 5
    Pitcher(Bellsprout)- Lv. 6
    Rocky(Onix)- Lv. 6
    Dandy-lion(Hoppip)- Lv. 7
    Spacesheep(Mareep)- Lv. 6

Gym Badges: 1
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 30th June 2012 at 7:19 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Update:

My rules:
    -I will try to catch legendaries, as I want to take them to white. If I faint while trying to catch one, I will not pretend it's dead; I will revive it and pretend it never died

SO:
    -Caught a zubat in Ravaged Path.
    -Defeated Rival.
    -Missed catching an abra BECAUSE IT ****ING TELEPORTED
    -Got HM Rock Smash
    -Caught Geodude
    -Arrived to Oreburgh
    -Caught Machop
    -Defeated Roark
    -Saved, done for now

Team:
    CUISINART, ♀, lv. 12
    ROBUST, ♂, lv. 11
    CORAZON, ♂, lv. 9
    BANJO, ♂, lv. 10
    GEORGE, ♂, lv. 13

Dead:
    POLLACK, ♂, lv. 7

Rules
    ~No repeats with pokemon
    ~All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    ~If a Pokemon in your party faints you must box/release it and not use it anymore in your challenge
    This is is my first Nuzlocke Challenge so I'm going to keep it simple for now Also, it will be done on my Heartgold as too make the pokemon more meaningful and their deaths more tragic!

Edit: I'll also have the battle style "Set" so that every battle is more like a Wifi battle.
    Last edited by zombiemonkey1334; 1st July 2012 at 6:08 PM.

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

Update:

My rules:

SO:
    -Went to Floaroma
    -Caught a Buizel at Valley Windworks
    -Defeated Team Galactic people easily, but lost Zubat
    -Caught Shellos on 205
    -Lost Buizel to a Ponyta -_-
    -Trained on those trainers
    -Entered Eterna Forest
    -Caught Buneary, lost it in the very next battle :/
    -Saved, done for now

Team:
    CUISINART, ♀, lv. 14
    ROBUST, ♂, lv. 14
    BANJO, ♂, lv. 14
    GEORGE, ♂, lv. 16
    WORMY WORM, ♀, lv. 14

Dead:
    POLLACK, ♂, lv. 7
    CORAZON, ♂, lv. 9
    MEDINA, ♀, lv. 10
    DEDEDEDF, ♀, lv. 10

I began my battle against Maylene. Swoop suffered minimal damage from a Fake Out and KOed Meditite with its Aerial Ace. Then, against Machoke, it used another Aerial Ace. Machoke survived with almost no HP left. Quick Attack finished it off after it used a pointless Focus Energy. Close Combat hit Lucario and KOed it easily, winning me the match on an easy sweep. The funniest part? All of the wild Buizels that I battled managed to survive Aerial Ace and do more damage to Swoop than all 3 of Maylene’s Pokémon combined did.

Rotated on Team:
    Darwin(M): Lvl 36, Close Combat/Mach Punch/Ember/Flame Wheel
    Sparx (M): Lvl 30, Swagger/Bite/Charge/Spark
    Balboa (M): Lvl 31, Rollout/Rock Blast/Magnitude/Rock Polish
    Swoop(F): Lvl 34, Close Combat/Defog/Quick Attack/Aerial Ace
    Rose (M): Lvl 30, Giga Drain/Growth/Toxic Spikes/Stun Spore
    Pigster(M):Lvl 30, Body Slam/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power[Flying]/WaterPulse
    Nippy (F): Lvl 30, Spark/Swift/Quick Attack/Discharge
    Relic Lvl 30, Extrasensory/Iron Defense/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray
    MindFreak (F) Lvl 30, Calm Mind/Magical Leaf/Double Team/Confusion
    Creeper (M) Lvl 30 Mud Bomb/Faint Attack/Revenge/Swagger
    Chirp (M) Lvl 30 Sing/Fury Attack/Chatter/Taunt
    Storm (F) Lvl 30 Sand Tomb/Bite/Yawn/Take Down

PC:
    E Lvl 20, Hidden Power

HM Slaves:

Deceased:

Now for the battle against Wake. I had so many Pokémon, I only wanted to train the Pokémon that were actually going to be used in the gym battle. I also trained those who were close to evolution like Relic and Storm. The team I want to use is: Rose, Sparx, and Nippy, for obvious reasons, MindFreak, for Magical Leaf, Creeper, for its Dry Skin ability, and Darwin for its sheer power. I battled Wake later with ease. Nippy OHKOed Gyarados, Rose OHKOed Quagsire, but Floatzel was annoying. Wake kept healing it. It used Brine and Aqua Jet like 20 times against Creeper. I beat it easily and then I began training for the Canalave City Gym.

Rotated on Team:
    Darwin(M): Lvl 43, Close Combat/Mach Punch/Ember/Flame Wheel
    Sparx (M): Lvl 37, Swagger/Bite/Charge/Spark
    Balboa (M): Lvl 32 Rollout/Rock Blast/Magnitude/Rock Polish
    Swoop(F): Lvl 37 Close Combat/Defog/Quick Attack/Aerial Ace
    Rose (M): Lvl 37, Giga Drain/Growth/Toxic Spikes/Toxic
    Pigster(M):Lvl 30, Body Slam/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power[Flying]/Surf
    Nippy (F): Lvl 35, Spark/Swift/Super Fang/Discharge
    Relic Lvl 33, Extrasensory/Iron Defense/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray
    MindFreak (F) Lvl 35, Calm Mind/Magical Leaf/Psychic/Confusion
    Creeper (M) Lvl 35 Mud Bomb/Sucker Punch/Revenge/Swagger
    Chirp (M) Lvl 30 Sing/Fly/Chatter/Defog
    Storm (F) Lvl 34 Sand Tomb/Crunch/Yawn/Take Down
    Skywalker

PC:
    E Lvl 20, Hidden Power

HM Slaves:

Deceased:

Summary of my nuzlocke events so far after defeating my Rival and getting pokeballs from Lyra :3
    ~Fainted the first Pidgey I found
    ~Caught Caterpie!
    ~Trained the crap out of Butters (Caterpie) so he could evolve
    ~Captured Bellsprout!
    ~Caught Zubat!
    ~Traded Flo (Bellsprout) for Onix!
    ~Caught Rattata!
    ~Kept training the crap out of Butters (Metapod) so he could evolve again
    ~Rocky swept 1st Gym
    ~Obtained Egg from assistant
    Current team is located in the spoiler in my sig

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created: