Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyMisty View Post

HOW DARE YOU! *starts crying*

I...I don't want to go on...
    Pocko...Dusk...Tacko....

Dextra...

The only one who lived was Raja...

I don't want to go on...

I really don't...

Rest In Peace...
    Pocko...died before the battle with that stupid killer. Died to Cyrus' Honchkrow.
    Level 27 to Level 45. He was Naive. I loved him so much, do to his water ground type. Caught in the Great Marsh
    Dusk...died, once again, before the battle do to Cyrus' Crowbat.
    Level 34 to Level 44. She was Relaxed. I didn't know her much. =< She just evolved, too. Caught at Route 216
    Taco...died to Giratina...He couldn't take it...
    Level 1 to Level 44. He was Rash. I got you when you were an egg, and now you are gone. Hatched in Eterna City.
    Dextra...my own starter...died to Giratina...was so close to killing him...but...she couldn't...
    Level 5 to Level 45. She was Rash. You were my starter, my friend...and...like Chaos...you are gone...
    I got you in Rowan's Lab. You were my partner, my friend...
    I am so sorry...

Raja took an Ancientpower (with the stat boost) to the face, and lived with 25 hp. She killed him with a Razor Leaf.

I am going to take a break...I can't take this in...not now...
    Peace...
    ~Mist...
    Aw man I'm so sorry about your team. Giritina is pretty hard. It's a terrible thing he destroyed your team. I'm sorry.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

OK i've restarted my Pearl Nuzlocke Challenge. I choose Turtwig who once again decided to be female nicknamed Chelterrar again. Caught a male starly nicknamed Pecky but then I realised it doesn't learn peck. Beat some trainers and Roark. Caught Salava the female Geodude. Did everything 'til you get to the first time you meet Team Galactic. I got my Fashion Case. And am about to go to Flaroama Town.

My Team:

Chelterrar: lvl.15 moves: tackle, withdraw, absorb, razor leaf

Pecky: lvl.12 moves: tackle, growl, quick attack, wing attack

Salava: lvl.10 moves: tackle, rock smash, mud sport, rock polish

Updates coming soon.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Quote Originally Posted by TransDonald View Post
    Aw man I'm so sorry about your team. Giritina is pretty hard. It's a terrible thing he destroyed your team. I'm sorry.

Thank-you.
    I Think this run is now over. Do to Giritina crushing all but one, I would not live with Cynthia.
    Good luck to all that are doing Nuzlockes, Congrates to those of you who...got father then me...and I am sorry for any of your losses.

I'll be back! Diamond, this time!
    I will be back...

^Your Welcome Mist.

Well to continue my Nuzlocke I am pretty much in the same spot except I beat the 2 TG guys in the flower patch area. But I caught more pokemon and I'm raising them.

Batsky- female and Baver- female

Chelterrar: female turtwig lvl.16 moves: tackle, withdraw, absorb, razor leaf

Pecky: male starly lvl.13 moves: tackle, growl, quick attack, wing attack

Salava: female geodude lvl.10 moves: tackle, rock smash, mud sport, rock polish

Baver: female bidoof lvl.8 moves: tackle, growl (I'm staring to notice a pattern...)

Batsky: female zubat lvl 6 moves: leech life, supersonic
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 12th July 2012 at 11:25 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh! Update!

I got through Eterna Forest and I went to see what I would find first. It was a female Shellos. I'm like 'I'm good with that'. I was training Salava but I'm like we can do this. But I was wrong. The first move it used was sadly Mud Bomb. :c Salava fainted from it because it was Critical and super effective. R.I.P Salava from lvl.10 to 13 but I did happen to catch that Shellos and I also caught Bugs Bunny the male Buneary. I nicknamed the Shellos Slugson. That is all.

My Team:
    Chelterrar: Grotle female lvl.18 moves: tackle, withdraw, absorb, razor leaf
    Pecky: Staravia male lvl.18 moves: tackle, growl, quick attack, wing attack
    Bibel: Bidoof male lvl.9 moves: tackle, growl, defense curl
    Baver: Bidoof female lvl.8 moves: tackle, growl
    Batsky: Zubat female lvl.6 moves:leech life, supersonic

Dead:1
    Salava lvl.10-13

Box:2
    Bugs Bunny-Buneary
    Slugson-Shellos

That is all. See ya later.
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 13th July 2012 at 2:28 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Been training massively in preparations for the battle against Mars, even evolving Shinx and Starly. Luxio, Staravia, and Prinplup are all in Lv.18, and Zubat in Lv. 14.
    Went back to the Honeytree in the Floaroma Meadows and found a MALE Combee! Ugh...

BOSS TIME!! Started off with taking down Zubat with Staravia, and switched out to Luxio for Purugly (Who supposedly evolved WAY too early...), intimidating that ugly kitten. Luxio eventually defeated Purhaxor, and Mars was defeated.
    Went through Route 205, catching a Shellos named Diana, and training Zubat.
    Found a Gastly and Lopunny in Eterna Forest, going for Gastly, but unfortunately killing it. (Once again, critical hits are trolls) In the forest, I got my Zubat evolved into Golbat.
    Arriving at Eterna City, I attempted to catch a Meditite, naming her Focus.
    Defeated the Eterna Gym Leader, Gardenia, pretty quickly due to Golbat.

Team:

Avian the Golbat Lv. 24 (F)
    Bite / Wing Attack / Astonish / Confuse Ray

Inazuma the Luxio Lv. 20 (M)
    Bite / Leer / Charge / Spark

Spitfire the Staravia Lv. 21 (F)
    Wing Attack / Quick Attack / Double Team / Endeavor

Crump the Prinplup Lv. 20 (M)
    Bubblebeam / Metal Claw / Peck / Pound

Deaths: None
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

Currently training to beat Maylene. Mostly raising Pecky who is now a lvl.32 Staravia and Volcana my new lvl.31 Ponyta. Anyone know a good place to train?
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

ShinyMisty.. I'm sorry for your losses.. that's crazy. I feel like you're me.. but I'm in Emerald lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    ShinyMisty.. I'm sorry for your losses.. that's crazy. I feel like you're me.. but I'm in Emerald lol.
    Thank-you.

Yes, I have been reading your run as well. That sucks, lossing Google, Steel, and Muffin.
    Good luck with the twins. Claydol is EVIL! And if it's not Claydol, it's Xatu.

Now that I got access to cut, I decided to check out the mansion, where I got a second chance for catching a Gastly. I succeeded, and named her Grudge.
    I prioritized training Avian the Golbat in order for it to evolve, but with no luck (Dangit Avian, aren't I treating you nicely enough?!?)

Fought Jupiter at the Team Galactic Building in Eterna. Zubat died quickly, and I switched to Inazuma to Intimidate Skuntank. I tried to Leer it as well, but unfortunately I underestimated her Night Slash, and Inazuma got critted to death. My first death in this Nuzlocke Run! R.I.P. Inazuma, you will be missed.

Got a Togepi Egg from Cynthia (PLEASE get Serene Grace!) and a bicycle.
    I need an Explorer Kit to advance?! Sure, whatever. Atleast I can get a fossil whenever I feel for it.

Advancing down the Cycling Road. I'm kind of at a disadvantage as some of the Trainers there use Electric Pokémon, which all my team members are weak against. (Except Grudge, but she's underlevelled)

Got the Exp.Share, which helps covering the problem above. yay.

Wiped out all the trainers on the Cycling Road, and got my Togepi (named Jubilee) hatched. It has Serene Grace. YES YES YEEES!!!!! So as soon as I've gotten Grudge into a decent level, I'll train Jubilee.

Got the Vs. Seeker from Dawn at the entrance of Mt. Coronet. This'll come in handy.

Entered Mt. Coronet, and found a wild Bronzor. Good Pokemon, really knows how to take hits. Named it Guardic. It doesn't really have a good place in my team for now, but it's always nice with some reserves.

Caught a Roselia named Tara in Route 208.
    I arrived at Hearthome city.

Team:
    Grudge the Gastly Lv. 20 (F)
    Confuse Ray / Mean Look / Curse / Night Shade

Spitfire the Staravia Lv. 22 (F)

Avian the Golbat Lv. 27 (F)
    Bite / Confuse Ray / Astonish / Wing Attack

Tara the Roselia Lv. 19 (F)
    Mega Drain / Stun Spore / Magical Leaf / Leech Seed

Crump the Prinplup Lv. 23 (M)
    Bubblebeam / Pound / Metal Claw / Peck

Jubilee the Togepi Lv. 1 (M)
    Charm / Growl

Deaths: 1
    Inazuma the Luxio Lv. 3 - 20
    Killed by Skuntank's Night Slash (Critical Hit)

/)

I had started a nuzlocke a while ago on diamond and forgot about it. I'm still early on though so its not to bad. I am in Oreburgh Mine.

Turtwig - Bowser : lv 15

Machop - Link : lv 14

Shinx - Sonic : lv 13

Starly - Falco : lv 13

I had a scare with Starly, I ran into a lv. 7 Machop while Starly was lv 8 and figured it would be good training. I didn't expect to be critted first low sweep. I was scared when I saw those words "It's a critical Hit". Starly survived with minimal HP and I was able to safely switch to turtwig and KO Machop. I thought I was going to lose Starly for sure.

GodDamnZilla

Decided to train a little in preparations for the Hearthome Gym. I evolved my Grudge and Avian (Finally!)
    Went back to the outside area of Eterna Forest and tried my luck on the Honey Tree. I got a Burmy. KO'd it, don't want it anyway.
    Caught a Ponyta in Route 206. Named him Brohoof. May consider giving it a place in my team.
    Found a Onix in the Wayward Cave. Named it Destroyer. Onix is cool, but I really hoped for a Gible. Ah well!
    Defeated Fantina and decided to continue towards Route 209. Rival wasn't that hard, although I did slightly worry due to Double Team.
    Found a Ralts in Route 209, decided to name her Ruka. Sweet!
    Arrived at Solaceon Town, probably going to train Jubilee and eventually find the Shiny Stone for him or Tara. Who do you think I should use a Shiny Stone on first?

Team:
    Crump the Prinplup Lv. 28 (M)
    Bubblebeam / Pound / Metal Claw / Peck

Grudge the Haunter Lv. 25 (F)
    Confuse Ray / Mean Look / Sucker Punch / Night Shade

Spitfire the Staravia Lv. 26 (F)

Tara the Roselia Lv. 27 (F)
    Giga Drain / Magical Leaf / Stun Spore / Leech Seed

Avian the Crobat Lv. 30 (F)
    Bite / Confuse Ray / Astonish / Wing Attack

Jubilee the Togepi Lv. 7 (M)
    Charm / Growl / Metronome

Deaths: 1
    Inazuma the Luxio Lv. 3 - 20
    Killed by Skuntank's Night Slash (Critical Hit)

/)

Hello all! I've just decided to do a Platinum Nuzlocke. I hope it's easier since we have such a huge variety!

Now, besides regular Nuzlocke rules, I have added additional rules.

Mercy Rule- The first Pokemon to die, and I mean only the first pokemon to die, gets a second chance. This will help my Starter live to catch another Pokemon

3 times Healin'- I can only use a healing place 3 times.

Berryless- I can't use berries of any kind

Unique Devices- When able to, I must catch Pokemon in Non-Poke/Ultra/Great balls.

Double Catch Rule- If the Pokemon I first encounter in a route is a Prevo/Evo/Same pokemon, I will get a chance to find one that isn't that species.

So, I'm Nuzlocke'd and Loaded, wish me luck!

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

After careful consideration, I've decided to do my second 4th gen nuzlocke on Platinum. I will also be doing a Sapphire nuzlocke soon, so look forward to that.
    Rules:
    standard rules.
    No items except pokeballs and berries.
    Will catch all shinys.
    No duplicates.
    Will catch legends, but not use them.
    Each area of the safari zone is a different place.
    Also, gift pokemon or eggs don't count for the area.
    Now lets do this.
    Last edited by GalaxyEyes; 30th July 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Progress so far

Pokemon Obtained:

Bubbles, Male Lv. 11

Valarie, Female Lv. 9

Deaths, 0

Badges, 0

Rival Victories, 1

Total Trainers Fought: 7

Total Beaten:6

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

A few days ago I wanted to start Platinum's BF, but apparently I started a new game a long time ago and was only in Jublife City. I decided to restart this game to do a nuzlocke.
    Rules:
    Standard Rules
    Can catch, but not use legendaries.
    Battle Mode is set to set.

I picked Chimchar (Bokito) and caught a Starly (Kuifje) on route 203 and a Budew on route 204 (Rotica), I beat all trainers pretty easily while focussing on training Rotica and Bokito. The first gym wasn't much of a problem thanks to Rotica and mega drain.
    I then continued and caught a Burmey (Nest) in the Floarama Meadow. And while typing thise I realise that I didn't even encounter a Pokemon in the Fuego Ironworks, so I'll go back and do that later. Mars was pretty easy for Bokito. After that I caught a Pachirisu (Quirl), Ralts (gaaru (yeah didn't know anything), another Budew (Ae), a Geodude (Gr), got a togepi (Fryfryfry), a Chingling (Babell), a Magikarp (Kin) and a Meditite (Tran). It was pretty easy all the way to the 3rd gym (although I did lose Kuifje and Quirl). Before challenging the 3rd gym I trained Magikarp to a Gyarados (because it learns bite), Rotica also evolved. I started with Rotica who took out Duskull, then I switched to Bokito to beat Haunter. Then I used flame wheel on Mismagius, and it got burned. Who could not take half of my HP using psybeam, so I though I was safe, and could stall it using super potions. I did realize it was risky, so I thought 'This will be the last turn", but then it a critical hit and Bokito died. Kin could easily finish the job.
    Then I went all the way to Pastoria City, on the way there I caught Zubat (Dennis), Ponyta (Pony), Roselia (Rose), Toxicroak (Frog), Wooper (Sally), Girafarig (Gil), Hippopotas (Hipster), and another Magikarp (Karp). However it wasn't all that great, because I lost Rotica to a random Kadabra, and I lost my Ralts on the way too.

Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Box:
    Last edited by Aruk; 31st July 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Time for a progress update. After all the Intro stuff, I picked my starter, Zeta the . After I went to Sandgem to get my pokedex, I went to the Poke Mart to get pokeballs to finally catch something. That ended up being Aero the on route 201.I then went through the how to catch a pokemon bit, then caught a on route 202. Decided to name him Rai. After some grinding, I went to Jubilife City. Going a bit north to route 204, I found a which I caught and named Rose. I then delivered my parcel( which I got after I went home the 2nd time) I went to the routes to grind a bit. Once I was satisfied, I went to battle my rival, who I named Zero. Basically, Rai owned his Starly and Aero decimated Turtwig. I then caught something on route 203, a named Kyomei. Whatever... Unfortunately, I later ended up in a trainer battle with a guy with a who used Bide. This was probably after I nearly one shot it. I had a turn left so I tackled... and MISSED. I knew then that one of my pokemon were going to go down. And since my first 4 would actually be in use... bye-bye Kyomei. Didn't care for it much, but who knows, It could have been useful. That's all for right now, I'll update later in the day. Sayo~GE

Spoiler:- Current team:
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Guys I will be restarting my pearl nuzlocke challenge again. This time absalutly positivly no cheats at all.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

OK here are the rules for my Nuzlocke:

Original rules
    But as for the nicknaming rule I must nickname my pokemon as they're German names.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Well a lot happened in regards to my team, but not really in location. Anyways, after the loss of my first pokemon, I just trained a bit. In the Oreburgh Gate, I ended up finding a Zubat. Caught and named Shira. Most likely going to be a replacement if Aero dies. Afterwards, I got to Oreburgh, then went to the mines. Found a Geodude... and killed it. -_- Whatever. After I found Roark, I leveled up quite a bit, putting Zeta and Rose at lv.16. Which allowed Zeta to evolve. Then, up in route 207 I caught a Machop named Busta(ran out of name ideas). Guess what nature it had. Modest. -_- Well at least we have an HM slave. Then, I trained Rai and Aero to lv.16, allowing both of them to evolve. Then, the Roark battle commenced. Let's say this, with Rose and Zeta, this gym went fast. I get the badge and got to Eterna. After beating the two team galactic grunts, I went in the Ravaged Path, I found a Psyduck which was named Ducky. My next stop was Valley Windworks. After getting everyone to lv.19, I went in... and dominated. That Purugly didn't stand a chance. Anyhow, I went and caught a Shellos in the windworks. I shall name him(actually a her) Squishy, and he(she) shall be mine. Nemo ref. Hehe... Moving on. Went to route 205 and found... a Bidoof named Derp. Well at least I have another HM slave. Into the Eterna Forest, where we team up with Cheryl and catch a Buneary. Named him Bouncer. One more level grinding session later, I go to Floaroma Meadows, where I slathered honey and found a Combee. That wouldn't be so bad, but the thing was MALE. In other words... It's useless. Named it Fail. Anyways, Got to Eterna, went to route 211, and found Sarah the Meditite. Now, I am grinding to lv.25 cause you know what they say, you can never grind too much. That is all.

Spoiler:- Team:

Spoiler:- Box:

Spoiler:- Dead:
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

OK I've started my pearl nuzlocke challenge with a character named Donald for no apparent reason. Started off with a Chimchar named Panferno. I got to Lake. V with my rival named Idiot (thought it would be funny). Caught Starlili the Female Starly. So thats about it I guess.

Team:

Panferno: lvl.5

Starlili: lvl.2

Dead:0

Box:0
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 1st August 2012 at 6:49 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

I... have failed.

(facepalm) I lost to the first trainer I battled.
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 1st August 2012 at 6:57 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

next time get some potions before you face the trainers thats what i do i get atleast 5
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

@TransDonald Ouch, that must really suck. Either get potons or do what I do. Grind like ****
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Hahaha! I really failed I just bought pokeballs. It's actually funny. Hehehe.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast