Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Yeah, that really must hurt to get taken out so early
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Yeah it di. I guess I didn't train enough.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Yeah, literally 10 minutes ago while I was grinding, this Meditite used confusion on my Budew, confusing it. Tried to get another Mega Drain, hurt itself, and Meditite got a crit confusion on it.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Ok once again named myself Donald again for no reason at all and named my rival Robert after my little brother. Same rules even the German naming one. Chose Chimchar again. Named him Panferno again. Caught Bidifas the Female bidoof. And scene.

Team:

Panferno: lvl.5

Bidifas: lvl.3

Dead:0

Box:0
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

OMG moment just happened. Battled Jupiter at the Eterna Galactic thing, and Skuntank got a CRIT with night slash on Zeta. Zeta took it like a champ and killed the thing right there with only 10 HP. Holy Crap.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Okay Guys, I'm Redoing it. I've Cheated, so, I'm redoing it.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

@CandleReaper Don't worry I've done it-twice.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

@CandleReaper how did you cheat?
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

It isn't going very well. First I lost Dennis (golbat) while grinding, a goldeen took it out with a OHKO move (horn drill). After that I trained Gil for a few levels and easily beat Maylene, but I soon lost him too to critical hit from a Gyarados' bite. Since I didn't have anything with electric moves anymore I had to think of an alternative for Wake, then I realised that I could still catch a Rotom. I also caught Slug (Shellos), I (Unown) and Dos (Eevee).

Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Box:

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG! I HATE BIDOOFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are there so many? Well anyway UPDATE! I've been doing quite a bit of training with Panferno and Bidifas. I caught a female Starly nicknamed Starlili and got to Jubilife City. Beaten every trainer so far due to all the training we did. They're getting really strong. And scene.

Team:

Panferno: lvl.11

Bidifas: lvl.6

Starlili: lvl.4

Dead:0

Box:0
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 1st August 2012 at 10:07 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

I lost both Kin and Pony on route 210 against two random trainers (Raichu&Gyarados), that got me upset enough to reset the game (although Raeb would probably have won), so I'll consider this one failed.

Noooooooooo! I've lost 3 pokemon all in the same battle. I lost Starlili, Bidifas, and Batwoman. They all lost against a lvl.9 Shellos which I caught.

Team:
    Panferno: lvl.17 Monferno

Knospi: lvl.18 Budew

Fury: lvl.6 Magikarp

Dead:3

Box:3
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 2nd August 2012 at 1:22 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Ouch. That's hard to deal with. Good Luck
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

It was because they were my first deaths. But I did catch that shellos. It's pretty good.
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 2nd August 2012 at 1:29 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Update just happened! It was an Oh My Gosh! moment. OK here's what happened I was battling Jupiter and Panferno had 25 HP left I used Flame Wheel it left Skuntank in the red. Skuntank used Night Slash and left Panferno with 10 Hp left. He took that hit like a boss! Hit Skuntank with a Flame Wheel and Skuntank fainted. Definantly an Oh My Gosh! moment. I thought 'I beat Jupiter. Yes!' I beat her with only Panferno. It was an awesome battle. And... scene!

Team:

Panferno: lvl.24
    Knospi: lvl.19
    Fury: lvl.16
    Pudox(my dustox): lvl.13
    Schalellos: lvl.10
    Elesquirrl(my Pachirisu): lvl.9

Dead:3

Box:3
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

10 HP, just like my bout with Jupiter with my starter. Coincidence?
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

How strange... This was meant to be!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Hello guys...and after taking the lost of my team...
    I am coming back...
    in a week

Heading up to New York, and I might be playing my Nuzlocke Platinum while going up and such. I will not admit defeat until I run out of Pokemon!
    I'll see you all in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyMisty View Post
    Hello guys...and after taking the lost of my team...
    I am coming back...
    in a week

Heading up to New York, and I might be playing my Nuzlocke Platinum while going up and such. I will not admit defeat until I run out of Pokemon!
    I'll see you all in a week.
    Good for you!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

I'm posting again with bunches of updates. I have lost more pokemon including both of my Knospi's (I couldn't part with the first), and Fury. But I caught new ones including Simsala the Kadabra, Medi the Meditite, Morlord the Wooper (now a Quagsire), Gallopa the Ponyta, and Biidaru the Bibarel. I've been trying to find an Electric type but I can't find one. All I have is Elesquirrl that's my only electric type. But he's only lvl.9. Well... scene!

Team:

Panferno: lvl.30 moves: flame wheel, mach punch, ember and taunt

Simsala: lvl.23 moves: kinesis, confusion, disable and miracle eye

Medi: lvl.21 moves: mind reader, hidden power, confusion and detect

Morlord: lvl.21 moves: tail whip, mud bomb, mud shot and slam

Gallopa: lvl.20 moves: growl, tail whip, ember and stomp

Biidaru: lvl.16 moves: growl, cut, rollout and water gun

Dead:6

Box:5
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 3rd August 2012 at 9:16 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Alright, I've decided to finally update this, since quite a bit happened. First off, after all of the insane grinding, I battled Gardenia... and decimated her easily. After that, I went to the Galactic Building in Eterna and plowed through there. I did have an OMG moment when that Skuntank got a crit night slash, bringing Zeta the Prinplup to 10 HP. Luckily, he took it like a BOSS and decimated that tank. I then got the bike and the egg( which even now has yet to hatch.) and did a bit more grinding. I then went to route 206 and caught a gligar, later named Gripper. After the trainer battles, I went to Wayward cave to attempt to find a Gible. That... failed miserably( and what I DID find(an onix I think) I killed it by accident) Anyways, I got to Hearthome( after EVEN MORE grinding, which did cause my Luxio to get brought down to 12 HP by an Aipom.) and demolished Fantina. Just before fighting her though, Luxio decided to be epic and evolve. Needless to say, that made the gym so much easier. Then I went on to fight my rival, who did get an endeavor on my staravia, which caused some problems. Still won, and went to route 209, where I found and caught Madeline the female Ralts( who I later found out had a Jolly nature. FAIL) and did a considerable amount of grinding. I then went and put Ralts and Shellos in the Day-Care, then went to route 210 to catch something. I found a Noctowl, which would have been awesome... if I didn't get a crit on it. -_- I then went and got Defog and battled some Unown( one of them was lv.30. HOW?) This was where something horrible happened. I ran into an Unown, which used a super effective Hidden Power on my Gligar. That wouldn't be so bad... if IT didn't get a crit. I just cried when that happened. It forced me to do a LOT of team strategy and whatnot. Mostly due to the fact that I needed a Ground type. Getting over that(which took a while) I did some grinding, then went to route 215, where I found... a Marill. Anti-climactic I know. Named it Aqua, then moved on. After a lesser amount of grinding, I got to Veilstone, healed up, then went to route 214. There, I found a Rhyhorn. Well hello new ground type. I was actually excited to find this, and even more excited to catch it. Called it Bezerker, then went on to Valor Lakefront.( For MORE grinding and a Houndour) No luck with the Houndour, but I did catch a Girafarig.(Named Fodder, because I would only use it for Death Fodder. Btw, I did catch an Unown F, which I named F, which would later stand for fodder.) After that, COMMENCE GRINDING. As a result...

Spoiler:- Current Team:

Boxed 13

Spoiler:- Dead:

Btw, Do you think I may be grinding a little TOO much? Feedback is welcome
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

I'm going to start a Nuzlocke on my Diamond today.

The Rules

• All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    • I can only catch one Pokemon per route. It must be the first one I see.

Name - Logan
    Badges - 0
    Team - Piplup
    Location - Sandgem Town

So after leaving my house I went with my Rival to the Lake. After choosing my Starter , Piplup , I battled the Starly alongside my Rival. I was also lucky to get a Piplup with a Modest Nature. I started again , and obtained the Running Shoes from my Mom. I then left from my house and headed to Sandgem Town. When I reached Sandgem Town , I went into Professor Rowan's Lab , as Dawn insisted. I obtained the Pokedex and chose to nickname my Piplup "Blitz". I still need to train Blitz though. I then saved.

The Team

@Nothing
    Lv.5
    ] Modest / Torrent [
    • Pound
    • Growl

Deaths

- None

Box

- None
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 7th August 2012 at 10:41 PM.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Last week, I went on holiday, and while I was away, I started a nuzlocke of soulsilver. I did quite alot of things on it.

-First off, I picked Cyndaquil as my starter, and named it Steve because i'm mentally insane. I went over the first few routes, getting the Pokedex, then some Pokeballs from Professor Elm.

-In Dark Cave, I caught Zack the Zubat. Hopefully this one will last longer than the Firered one. He had an Adamant Nature, so that's awesome.

-In Azalea town, I did the Sprout tower, where I caught Jason the Gastly, and then went into the gym. (I treated each floor as its own area)

-I went up against Falkner. First he sent out his pidgey, which I had no problem beating with Steve. Next he sent out his Pidgeotto. I went into Jason to put it to sleep, and then went into Steve. With Steve, I used leer on it about 3 times, then tried Quick Attack. Quick attack was almost a 2HKO, but not quite. I used Quick Attack on it again, but it woke up and used Roost. I used Leer on it, and it used Roost again. After this, 2 quick attacks took it down.

-I went to the route South, and caught a wooper that I intended to use as a HM slave.

-In Dark Cave, I used wooper against the trainers, because none of my other Pokemon could really do anything against them. Jason hadnt learned Night shade yet.

-I then talked to Kurt, and went with him down in to the Slowpoke Well, and beat all the Rockets.

-I went into the Gym, and took on Bugsy. His Scyther didn't use U-Turn for some reason, which was strange because it usually does. Steve took it out fairly quickly, and then got rid of the Kakuna and Metapod.

-Next, I went up against the Rival. He didn't give me so much trouble, and his Gastly cursed himself to death.

-After going through Ilex Forest, I was on route 34. I caught a Drowzee which I
    named McKenna. I thought of trading it for Machop to help with the next gym, but after seeing it had a Sp. Attack increasing nature, I decided to keep it. I had other plans for the gym.

-I went into goldenrod city, and got the bike, then went into the underground to fight the trainers. After this, I went onto the north route to train.

-After beating all the trainers on Route 35, and then training everyone a bit more in the grass, as well as getting McKenna caught up in levels, I bought the Fire Blast TM from the department store for Steve, then I went into the gym.

-With everyone at level 22-23, I started the battle against Whitney, fearing the worst because of her Miltank. First I had Steve use Fire Blast on the Clefairy, getting it out of the way. Next was the Miltank. I went into McKenna, hoping to put it to sleep. The Miltank used Stomp, doing about 1/3 damage to McKenna. After putting it to sleep, I sent out Steve. He used Fire blast, which did just over half, but then it woke up and used Stomp, which got a critical, nearly killing Steve. It also made Steve flinch. I went into Jason, forgetting it had Scrappy as its ability. I healed Steve, but then it nearly killed Jason with Stomp, so I decided to go back into Steve. The Miltank used Attract and then Milk Drink, but thankfully Steve got a lucky critical with Fire Blast and ended the match.

-I went to the route north, defeating the Sudowoodo and doing a Multi Battle that always gives me trouble. The battle is against two girls, who both have a Wigglytuff and a Clefable. I decided to have Zack and Jason, because Zack seemed to be really strong, and none of their attacks could really hit Jason. I had Zack keep using Wing attack on them, and tried to get Jason to use hypnosis against the most troublesome one, but it kept missing. Eventually I defeated them.

-Next, I proceded to Ecruteak City, and entered the Burned Tower. After talking to Eusine and Morty, I battled against my rival. He gave me quite a bit of trouble with his Gastly, which confused me and Steve kept hitting itself. Against his Croconaw, I went with Zack, but it had Ice fang, which I didn't think it would have. Luckily it didn't freeze me, so I finished it with Wing attack. After beating all the other trainers in the Burned Tower, something very cool happened. Zack grew to level 24, and evolved into a Crobat! The Golbats I trained in other playthroughs usually evolved into a crobat in the early 30s, so this was quite a surprise for me!

-I went into the Ecruteak Gym, and battled Morty. I beat his Pokemon all too easily with Zack, using Bite. All his team of Pokemon did was try to use Dream Eater, but I just used awakenings when Zack was put to sleep, so his strategy failed.

-I went through Route 38, battling all the trainers. I hoped to get a Miltank or Tauros, or maybe a Magnemite, but instead the first Pokemon I saw was a Raticate. I had 4 Rattatas appear as my catchable Pokemon on other routes before this, so I was really sick of them.

-I went to Olivine City, and went into the lighthouse. I climbed it and got to the top room, where Jasmine asked me to get some Medicine for her sick Ampharos. I had to get to Cianwood to do this, so I bought a lot of repels from the store and got on wooper.

-I headed towards Cianwood City. On the way, I caught ACOOLTENT (props if you can recognise where I got that name from), the Tentacool. It was level 25 and had a neutral nature, so I decided to add it to the team.

-I did some grinding in Route 38, and then went to Cianwood to challenge Eusine, who gave me quite a bit of trouble. He started off with his Drowzee, which Steve easily took care of. He then sent out his Electrode. I went into McKenna to try to put it to sleep, but it used Thunder on me, paralyzing McKenna and making it unable to attack. I used a Parlyz Heal, and used Screech on me twice before I had the chance to use Hypnosis, which missed. Fearing Explosion, I went into Jason, and it used Rollout, which got a critical and did a lot of damage. I went into ACRUELTENT, but its second Rollout did a lot of damage. I was seemingly backed into a corner. After some thought, I went into McKenna. The Rollout luckily didn't do too much. McKenna's Quick Claw activated and it managed to put the Electrode to sleep and Psybeam it to death. He then sent out his Haunter. It tried to use Hypnosis, but it didn't work against McKenna's Insomnia and he Psybeamed the Haunter to death, ending the battle.

-I went into the Cianwood gym, but the Gym Leader was standing under a waterfall, refusing all battles and fundamentally breaking the rules of being a Gym Leader.
    Last edited by ricedonut; 6th August 2012 at 3:05 AM.

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

A lot has happened since my last post. Beat four more gyms, evolved Simsala, Gangar(my gengar), Panferno, and Mariruri(my azumarill). Caught Gangar, Mariruri, Rozeraido(yet another Budew), Crobat-man(a golbat), Avairy(a wingull) and I think that's it for evolutions and newly caughts. So onto the DEATHS! Lost Avairy, but I think that's it. Well anyway onto the Gym battles! Simsala crushed Maylene due to his psychic type moves, demolished Wake with help from Simsala's Shock Wave and Rozeraido's Mega Drain, beat Fantina with Simsala's psychic type moves and Panferno's flame wheel, and last but not least beat Byron with help from Simsala as an Alakazam and Panferno who after the battle evolved into Infernape. That's about so...scene!

Team:

Simsala: lvl.42

Panferno: lvl.36

Rozeraido: lvl.38

Crobat-man: lvl.37

Gangar: lvl.32

Mariruri: lvl.lvl.24

Dead:7

Box: 7-15
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

This is Continuing on from my last post since the 3ds has text limits (don't ask).

-I went up against Chuck, after lifting the waterfall from his head. He didn't seem too happy that I did that, but accepting challenges is part of being a gym leader!
    First he sent out his Primeape. I led with ACRUELTENT, and set up a Barrier. The Primeape tried to use double team and evade my attacks, but I killed it with surf anyway. Next he sent out his Poliwrath. I decided to stay in with ACRUELTENT and not waste the barrier. I chipped away at its health with acid and hoped to lower its Sp. Defence while it used Surf and Body Slam, none of which doing much damage, until it got a critical with Body Slam, nearly killing it. I switched into McKenna, who took Hypnosis with its Insomnia ability, and finished it off with Psybeam.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Last edited by ricedonut; 8th August 2012 at 9:58 PM.

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast