Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 0
    Team - Piplup
    Location - Jublife City

So not too much has happened. I returned to tell my mother I was leaving on my Journey , and then she gave me a Journal! As I was heading back to Sandgem , I ran into a Bidoof. I caught Bidoof and nicknamed it "Mr.Beaver". I then boxed it. Then Dawn taught me how to catch a Pokemon. I then trained Blitz to Level 7 and took on the Trainers on the way to Jublife. I managed to catch a Starly and nicknamed it "Hello Thar" , and I also boxed it. I had a few close calls , but by the end I had trained Blitz to Level 9. He also learned Bubble. I reached Jublife and then I saved.

The Team

@Nothing
    Lv.9
    ] Modest / Torrent [
    • Pound
    • Growl
    • Bubble

Deaths

- None

Box

- Mr.Beaver Lv.3
    - Hello Thar Lv.3
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

today after being unsuccessful in my shiny starter quest on heart gold i decided to start a nuzlocke quest on it will update frequently

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 0
    Team - Piplup / Geodude
    Location - Oreburgh City

So after I arrived in Jublife I went right away to go get a Old Rod and catch a Magikarp. I nicknamed it "Bubba". I then headed North of Jublife to the Cave. On the way I caught a Shinx nicknamed "Abyss". I caught a Zubat , which I forgot to nickname. I crushed the Trainers there , and returned to Jublife. I got the Town Map from my Rival , and I battled the Trainers in the Trainer School. I completed the Quiz and obtained the Poketch from the Man. I battled my Rival and won. I then skipped all the Trainers in that route to go catch a Geodude in the Oreburgh Mine. I caught a Geodude and nicknamed it "Bomb". I then battled all of the Trainers I skipped. I caught a Kricketot named "Mang" while I was battling. When I went North , I caught a Machop , but by accident I didn't give it a nickname. I then saved.

*I am regretful to say that I am clumsy so I will break a few rules without noticing.

The Team

@Nothing
    Lv.14
    ] Modest / Torrent [
    • Pound
    • Bubble
    • Water Sport
    • Growl

@Nothing
    Lv.11
    ] Quirky / Sturdy [
    • Rock Throw
    • Defense Curl
    • Rock Polish
    • Mud Sport

Deaths

- None

Box

- Mr.Beaver
    - Hello Thar
    - Bubba
    - Abyss
    - Zubat
    - Mang
    - Machop
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 7th August 2012 at 12:47 AM.

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 1
    Team - Prinplup / Geodude
    Location - Floaroma Town

*I've removed one of my restrictions , the one that states I cannot have overlapping types , so yeah.

So I went down to the Oreburgh Mine to do some training. I ran into an Onix while dow there , but I couldn't catch it. I battled both of the Trainers in the Mine , and managed to get Roark to return to his Gym. I then challenged his Gym. I beat the first two Trainers with Blitz , and all of a sudden Blitz evolved into Prinplup. I went to go heal and then I battled him. He sent out his Geodude first which I OHKO'd with Blit. He then sent in Onix , which I also OHKO'd. Finally , he only had Cranidos. I switched into Bomb to give him some training. I took out Cranidos with Bomb with 4 hits of Rock Throw. I obtained the Badge and he gave me the TM Stealth Rock. I then went all the way back to Jublife , and battled the two Plasma Grunts with Dawn , using Bomb. After that , I went to the TV Station to battle the Trainer in the corner. It was a News Reporter with a Chatot. I beat it easily with Bomb. I then taught Mr.Beaver Rock Smash and got through the Cave , all the while getting TM Rock Tomb! I battled all the Trainer's on that Route , but I forgot to catch something. I obtained TM Bullet Seed and reached Floaroma Town. I went into a house and obtained TM Pluck. I then got some Berries in the Flower Shop. I healed and went to the Floaroma Valley to battle the Team Plasma Grunts. I won and the Man gave me some Honey and the Works Key. I then went to the Valley Windworks and caught a Pachirisu. I nicknamed it "Charge". I slathered some Honey on the tree in front of the Works , and went in. I battled all of the grunts and got to the Commander , Mars. She led with Zubat , so I sent out Blitz. Blitz beat it easily , and she sent out Purugly , meanwhile I switched into Bomb. I managed to beat Purugly with Bomb pretty easily. The Little Girl returned and then I saved.

The Team

@Nothing
    Lv.18
    ] Modest / Torrent [
    • Metal Claw
    • Peck
    • Bubble
    • Water Sport

@Nothing
    Lv.18
    ] Quirky / Sturdy [
    • Magnitude
    • Rock Throw
    • Rock Polish
    • Defense Curl

Deaths

- None

Box

- Mr.Beaver Lv.3
    - Hello Thar Lv.3
    - Bubba Lv.6
    - Abyss Lv.5
    - Zubat Lv.4
    - Mang Lv.4
    - Machop Lv.5
    - Charge Lv.7

Well, I got caught up in a lot of other stuff and haven't updated in a while. I beat the Nuzlocke with no more deaths with the team of Relic(Bronzong), Swoop(Staraptor), Sparx(Luxray), Stomp(Mamoswine), Mr. Drag(Garchomp), and Darwin(Infernape)

Relic set up rocks and poisoned the opponents, while boosting its defenses and attacking with Iron Defense and Extrasensory.

Swoop took out weakened Pokemon with its weaker attacks and good speed. It also helped with Flint's Infernape.

Sparx took out quite a few of Lucian's Pokemon and stopped Cynthia's Milotic, who I was terrified of.

Stomp took out slow Pokemon with its powerful Earthquake and picked off other Pokemon with Ice Shard

Mr. Drag was the one that took down Cynthia's Garchomp and took out the strongest threats that Darwin couldn't touch.

Darwin was the powerhouse, taking out Lucian's Bronzong, and many of Cynthia's Pokemon

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

-After training on Route 47 and 48, I challenged Jasmine, now her Ampharos was healed. Steve and ACRUELTENT killed the Magnemites and Steelix in one hit, respectively.
    -After killing the Gyarados at the lake of rage, I Went into Team Rocket's hideout and beat all the rockets, and killed the Electrode powering the Machine that forced the Pokemon to evolve.
    -Now that this part of Team Rocket was defeated, the guy stopped blocking the gym.
    I battled Pryce, leading with Jason, who is now a Gengar, and defeated his Seel and Dewgong with Thunderbolt. Despite not knowing whether his Piloswine had a ground attack, I went into Steve and used Fire Blast. Luckily it hit and the battle was over.
    -Professor Elm Called me, saying that there were strange radio signals. A guy selling Rage Candy Bars stopped me when I tried to go east, so I had no choice but to investigate.
    -I disguised as a Team Rocket member to get into the radio tower, but before going in, I scared some of the townspeople. Some seemed surprised that I actually evolved my Zubat.
    -I beat all the Rockets I could reach in the tower, then I went up against Petrel. I used Jason against him in case he used Selfdestruct.
    -I beat all the rockets in the Goldenrod underground, and got the Card Key from the Director, then beat all the rockets in the Radio Tower. The fight against Archer was easy, with ACRUELTENT defeating the Houndour and Houndoom with Surf. I had Jason fight the Koffing, in case it detonated.
    -Now that the Rage Candy Bar Salesman finally decided to stop blocking the way, I went to route 44. On the route, I caught A Lickitung.
    -I went through Ice cave, and caught a Swinub.
    -I wanted to teach Zack Cross Poison from the Move Relearner, but I needed a heart scale. To get a Heart Scale, I Competed in the Pokeathlon. You can also get evolution stones from the Pokeathlon, the Jump course seems to be the easiest way to get points.
    -I fully explored the routes south of Blackthorn, but while battling one trainer, Steve nearly died. The trainer was going to send out a Graveler, but Steve needed the experience the most, especially since he would not be seeing any use in the next gym. I had Steve use Dig since none of its other attacks would be effective, but while Steve was underground, the Graveler used Magnitude, and knocked Steve down to about 20hp. Steve's Dig didn't actually kill the Graveler, and it used Magnitude again. I was sure that Steve was gone, but luckily it got a really low magnitude, and Steve lived with 1hp, and killed the Graveler. That was very close.
    -I beat all the trainers in the gym. Next time I will battle Clair.

Spoiler:- team:
    Last edited by ricedonut; 11th August 2012 at 9:08 PM.

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 1
    Location - Eterna Forest

So not much has happened.

I started onwards to Eterna Forest and I beat the first few Trainers with Blitz , and then I switched to Bomb to train him some. Along the way I caught a Shellos whom I nicknamed "Shelly". I beat all of the Trainers and went into Eterna Forest. I teamed up with Cheryl , and I went into battle against a Budew and a Buneary. I was going to catch Budew , but Cheryl's stupid Chansey beat it first. I'll hopefully find another Budew. After that I battled the first two Trainers in a Double Battle. I beat them with Blitz. After that I saved.

The Team

@Nothing
    Lv.20
    ] Modest / Torrent [
    • Metal Claw
    • Peck
    • Bubble
    • Bide

@Nothing
    Lv.19
    ] Quirky / Sturdy [
    • Magnitude
    • Rock Throw
    • Rock Polish
    • Defense Curl

Box

- None

Box

- Mr.Beaver Lv.3
    - Hello Thar lV.3
    - Bubba Lv.6
    - Abyss Lv.5
    - Zubat Lv.4
    - Mang Lv.4
    - Mchop Lv.5
    - Charge Lv.7
    - Shelly Lv.9
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 12th August 2012 at 7:12 PM.

I am starting my Platinum Nuzlocke today!

Rules:
    - Each PokeCenter can only be used once, but Mom is infinity times
    - Catch first Pokemon I see
    - No repeats, unless its dead
    - Must nickname all
    - No legendaries

Well today I got my Turtwig, which I named Turts. I battled the first time with my rival Barry. Hes dumb, he made his Chimchar use Leer four times. Dummy. Then got Pokedex and all essentials. I then caught a Starly and named him Star. Not 5 wild Pokemon later a Starly crits Star to death. Wow I fail. Next route I caught a Bidoof, my luck with a Bidoof -.- Named her Dummy. Grinded a small bit. Dummy almost died by another crit. And then another. The bidoof crit him twice in a row. Thank god for Potions. Im stoppin here.

Team:
    Turts the Turtwig Lvl 7
    Dummy the Bidoof Lvl 5

Pokemon Centers used:
    None

Box:
    None

Dead:
    Star the Starly Lvl 3 - Crit by a wild Starly
    Last edited by Stereotypical Nerd; 12th August 2012 at 4:01 AM.

Well... not much happened. I went through Veilstone, destroyed Maylene, then went to Pastoria. There, I crushed my rival to oblivion, then minutes later, did the same to Wake. 5 badges pocketed, and now going to Celestic Town. No new catches so... yeah. Getting ready for Cyrus.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

Boxed 13

Spoiler:- Dead:

I would like to know whether I'm grinding too much. Tell me.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Okay well... I got a new Starly named Night. I almost died in the rival fight though. I did some major grinding. I have yet to find Roark, because Im grinding

Team:
    Turts the Turtwig Lvl 13
    Dummy the Bidoof Lvl 9
    Night the Starly Lvl 9

Pokemon Centers used:
    Jubilife City

Box:
    None

Dead:
    Star the Starly Lvl 3 - Crit by some random wild Starly

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 1
    Location - Eterna City

So I finished all of the battles with Cheryl in the Forest. On the way , I mnaged to catch a Silcoon. I nicknamed it "Harden". I got out of the Forest and I caught a Buizel. But I forgot to nickname it. I battled all th etrainers and arrived at Eterna City. I went to nickname all of my Pokemon I previously forgot t. I nicknamed Zubat "Batty" , Machop "Mad" and Buizel "Weaz". I then saved.

The Team

@Nothing
    Lv.23
    ] Modest / Torrent [
    • Metal Claw
    • Peck
    • Bubble
    • Bide

@Nothing
    Lv.21
    ] Quirky / Sturdy [
    • Magnitude
    • Rock Throw
    • Rock Polish
    • Defense Curl

Deaths

- None

Box

Caught a Kricketot and named her Soprano. Caught a Geodude and named him Bro. Found Roark. Grinded a bit before the gym battle. A Zubat almost killed Soprano. Soprano then evolved into a Kricketune Dummy almost died by a Zubat. How do these Zubats manage to always land Supersonic? Night then evolved. Yay! Then used Oreburgh City PokeCenter.

Team:
    Turts the Turtwig Lvl 16
    Night the Staravia Lvl 14
    Soprano the Kricketune Lvl 11

PokeCenters used:
    Jubilife City
    Oreburgh City

Box:
    Bro the Geodude Lvl 7
    Dummy the Bidoof Lvl 9

Dead:
    Star the Starly Lvl 3

Defeated Roark easily. Defeated 2 Team Plasma members. Caught a Psyduck and named him Rubber. Caught a Zubat and named him Bratty. Caught a Shinx and named her Lectra. Defeated 3 Team Plasma members. Turts evolved into Grotle. I decided to train before battling Mars, and guess what happens? Soprano gets crit by a Shellos! Stopped there.

Team:
    Turts the Grotle Lvl 18
    Night the Staravia Lvl 16
    Lectra the Shinx Lvl 10
    Rubber the Psyduck Lvl 9

PokeCenters Used:
    Jubilife City
    Oreburgh City

Box:
    Bro the Geodue Lvl 7
    Dummy the Bidoof Lvl 9
    Bratty the Zubat Lvl 8

Dead:
    Star the Starly Lvl 3 - Crit by a Starly
    Soprano the Kricketune Lvl 14 - Crit by a Shellos
    Last edited by Stereotypical Nerd; 13th August 2012 at 7:21 PM.

ok I will start again my HG with the Nuzlocke Challenge. But before I start it, someone correct me if I got things wrong:

1- If a poke dies, its over;
    2- Only one poke per route, city, cave, etc;
    3- No trading, legendaries, etc;
    4- All pokes must be nicknamed.

I have a few questions though.

What about using the Pokewalker pokes?
    If I'm on route 1 for example and I find a Pidgey which I already own from a previous route, I'm allowed to look for another poke, right?
    WHat about in game pokemons you win? (for example, you can win an Eevee in Goldenrod, does it count as the pokemon for that City? Or, if you win a pokemon on route xx, is that route done for?)
    What's the official rule for the items you can use?
    Pokemon Y Shiny Charm: 30/06/2014

PokeGyms League badges earned:

I lost today in Diamond so my Nuzocke is over.

How I Lost

I lost against Gardenia. The main reason I think I lost was because I both of my Pokemon were weak to Grass. I went to battle here with Blitzs at Lv.25 and Bomb at Lv.23. I lead with Blitz and she led with Cherubi. I took down Cherubi with 2 Pluck's. She sent in Turtwig so I switched to Bomb. Turtwig kept damaging Bomb , so I changed back into Blitz. Turtwig took down Blitz and Bomb after that.

R.I.P. Bomb and Blitz.

I decided to start another Nuzlocke on Diamond.

The Rules

• All Pokemon must be nicknamed
    • I must catch the first Pokemon I see in each route
    • If I defeat / run out of Poke Balls against the Pokemon I see , I can catch the next one I see.

Name - Logan
    Badges - 0
    Team - Chimchar / Starly
    Location - Sandgem Town

So I named my character Logan and my Rival Barry. I went to the Lake with my Rival and chose Chimchar to battle against Starly. I defeated the Starly and went home. After that , I obtained the Running Shoes and went to Sandgem. I went into the Lab and chose to nickname my Chimchar "Flare". I then bought some Poke Balls and caught a Bidoof. I nicknamed it "Beaverman". I returned to my house and I obtained the Parcel. I returened to Sandgem and caught a Starly named "Starlite". I then saved.

The Team

Flare Lv.7 (Chimchar)
    Starlite Lv.4 (Starly)

Box

Deaths

- None

Talking So....it begins.

So I started today my HG Nuzlocke Challenge!

Rules:
    - Only one Pokemon per route/cave/city (even its an in game event, you have to choose), it has to be the first one I find. If I accidently faints it, I may try to find another one, but it has to be the same pokemon;
    - All must be nicknamed;
    - If it faints, it's dead for good;
    - No trading/cheating/legendaries.

Started with Chikorita, found Sentret in Route 29, killed it because I hate it. Got to Cherrygrove city. The old man gave me the Running Shoes. Made it to Mr. Pokemon's house!
    Kicked Rival's ***. Named him Donald. Now I'm at Cherrygrove again with some pokeballs.

Current team:

- Male - Barney - Lvl 10;
    - Male - Wings - Lvl 5;

Deads: 0
    in Box: 1
    Pokemon Y Shiny Charm: 30/06/2014

PokeGyms League badges earned:

Started a Pokemon Pearl Nuzlocke.

Rules:
    All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    Only 1 Pokemon per route.
    Roaming legendaries do not count against my Pokemon for that area.
    I will still catch shinies (Would be stupid not to)
    All POkemon that faint, die.

Team: Chimchar / Shinx
    Names: Ashfur / Lightfur
    Levels: 7/7

Deaths:
    Daisy (Bidoof) - Lv2 (Those danged Starly.)

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 1
    Team - Monferno / Abra
    Location - Oreburgh City

So quite a bit has happened.

I beat all of the trainers on the way to Jublife. When I arrived I went to go get an Old Rod and catch a Magikarp. I nicknamed it "Fishy". After that I battled the Trainers North of Jublife and I caught a Zubat named "Barty". I arrived at the Cave and caught a Geodude. I nicknamed it "Bolder". I returned to Jublife and battled both of the Trainers in the School. I then received the Town Mao from my Rival. After that , I obtained the Poketch and bbattled my Rival. I won easily. I headed to Oreburgh and along the way I caught a Kricketot named "Bug". I got through the Oreburgh Cave and I arrived in Oreburgh. I went into the Mine and battled the Trainers there. Afterwards I battled the Gym. I got to Roark , and I had ome trouble with him. I beat Geodude and Onix easily , but Cranidos proved to be a challenge. Before the challeng that I caught a Machop and named it "Superpowah". I traded it for an Abra nicknamed Kazza. I had to sacrifice Starlite to beat the Gym. R.I.P. Starlite. I then saved.

The Team

Flare Lv.16 (Monferno)
    Kazza Lv.11 (Abra)

Deaths

- Starlite (Starly) Lv.4 - Lv.11

Box

My Pokemon Diamon Version Nuzlocke

Name - Nick
    Badges - 1
    Location - Oreburgh City

Heres the log. ^^
    I caught a Bidoof to replace Daisy north of Jubilife. I caught Geodude in the cave before Oreburgh. I caught Starly on the route right of Jubilife. And I caught Machop at the route north of Oreburgh. I defeated all trainers and I m training up for the gym battle against Roark. I got Starly and Chimchar to lv14. I put Geodude in the storage. When I went to the gym I had to sacrifice one Pokemon to win, thus, Berrynose was killed.

My Team:
    Ashfur Lv15 (Monferno)
    Lightfur Lv10 (Shinx)
    Dovewing Lv14 (Staravia)
    Graystripe Lv12 (Machop)

Deaths:
    Daisy Lv2-Lv2 (Bidoof)
    Berrynose Lv4-Lv8 (Bidoof)
    Last edited by HeroicHeracross; 15th August 2012 at 6:40 PM.
    My Pokemon Teams:
    Fire Red:
    Leaf Green:
    Sapphire:

My Shiny Pokemon:
    (RE)
    (SR)
    (SR)

Shiny Pokemon Being Hunted:

Update time!

Name - Logan
    Badges - 1
    Team - Monferno / Kadabra / Staravia
    Location - Eterna Forest

I returned to Jublife after beating the Gym. After that , I battled the Galactic Grunts and won easily. I then went to the TV Station and battled the Trainer in the corner. I then went through the Cave on the way to Floaroma. I managed to get a TM Rock Tomb too. When I got out of the Cave I battled the Trainers and caught a new Starly. I forgot to nickname it but I'll nickname it in Eterna. I did a bunch of training and evolved Kazza and Starly. I then got a TM Pluck. I later battled the Grunts in Floaroma Meadow and went to the Valley Windworks. When I arrived I caught a Buizl and named it "Weasel". I then beat all of the Grunt's and battled ars. I beat Zubat with Kazza and then beat Purugly with Flare. I then battled the Trainers on the way to the Forest , and I caught a Shellos named "Wormy". I reached the Forest and caught a Buneary named "Bunny". I beat a few Trainers and saved.

The Team

Flare Lv.22 (Monferno)
    Kazza Lv.20 (Kadabra)
    Staravia Lv.19 (Staravia)

Deaths

- Starlite (Starly) Lv.4 - Lv.11

Box

Default HG Nuzlocke

So I started a nuzlocke on my HG while I was on vacation and I havegotten pretty far. I am through the first 8 badges and the Elite 4 now i am on to Kanto. So this is my journey so far.

I started with totodile gained a few pokes and lost some. notable losses were crobat, togetic, pidgeotto, and machamp. Lost machamp and togetic in the elite 4. I just made it across the sea and this is my team for now.

Fernando lv 52
    Guadalupe lv 34
    Javier lv 46
    Carlos lv 47
    Manuel lv 47
    Antonio lv 26

Deaths:
    Guadalupe lv 5-19
    Alexandro lv 10-17
    Ricardo lv 5-5
    Rodriguez lv 14-20
    Rosalita lv 14-16
    Estaban lv 3-26
    Humberto lv 1-40
    Jose lv 5-35
    Fredrico lv 19-45

R.I.P.

Boxed:19

Well, after who knows how long, I finally decide to update my nuzlocke. Since a bit happened, I'll do it in bullet format.
    - Decimated Cyrus
    -Caught a Magmar in Fuego Ironworks
    -Got out shellos from day care and evolved it
    -Got to Canalave
    -Beat Byron
    -Evolved Roselia and Shellos
    -Caught a Snorunt in route 216
    Now I'm in route 217 to get to Snowpoint, and of course did a lot of grinding. I even evolved Magmar to Magmortar.

Spoiler:- Current Team:

Boxed 14

Spoiler:- Dead:

Given Empoleon's insane level at this point, I do want people's opinions about grinding. Thanks. G~E
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Pokemon Pearl Nuzlocke.

Name - Nick
    Badges - 4
    Location - Celestic Town

Log:
    MAN, I have a whole lot to update. So, I lost and gained too many to count and tell about. So I'll just say I got 3 badges and went to Celestic Town

The Team:
    Ashfur (Monferno) Lv28
    Lightfur (Luxio) Lv26
    Brokentail (Stunky) Lv27
    Hollyleaf (Roselia) Lv25
    Blackstar (Murkrow) Lv26
    Mistyfoot (Floatzel) Lv27
    My Pokemon Teams:
    Fire Red:
    Leaf Green:
    Sapphire:

My Shiny Pokemon:
    (RE)
    (SR)
    (SR)

Shiny Pokemon Being Hunted:

Hola, chaps/chapettes!

Well, that's me just finished LeafGreen; the first part of my Nuzlocke adventure - on to SoulSilver next!
    Thing is, I'm thinking I might leave it up to others and/or chance to decide my starter. I chose Bulbasaur as my starter in LG, but everytime I won a battle thanks to him, I couldn't help but feel like I'd cheated myself out of a little challenge, just 'cause it was me that'd chosen him, not chance.
    So, to make things a little tougher here (perhaps), and to put myself at ease, I think I'll leave it up to you guys!

So, who should I take with me on the next leg of my journey? Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile?
    Comment here, PM me, or just leave a VM; depending on how things go, I'm thinking either first to 10, or just best of how ever many suggestions I get.
    No rush, I'll probably give myself a day or two to have a wee rest, just fire those starters at me whenever!

Thanks very much, guys, and good luck with all your respective challenges!
    White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge Location: Castelia City Gym Badges: 2 DEFEAT

Nice try team. You shall be avenged! Burgh shall be destroyed on my next visit!

Primavista, its up to you really, but if you want us to tell you, do you want to be hard, easy or normal? For hard and normal, I would highly reccomend Chickorita. I always find it to be very weak, while still managing to survive a tad more than the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Primavista, its up to you really, but if you want us to tell you, do you want to be hard, easy or normal?
    While I'm asking for you lot's input mainly in the spirit of the challenge, I'd prefer hard over easy.
    Chikorita could be good fun too, as I never actually used one in the original GSC games, and it's quite nice to have a defensive Pokémon as a starter.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge Location: Castelia City Gym Badges: 2 DEFEAT

Nice try team. You shall be avenged! Burgh shall be destroyed on my next visit!

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast