Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

After defeating the trainers on Route 205, I met with Cheryl at the entrance of Eterna Forest. Our first double encounter in the forest's grasses was Cascoon and a female Buneary (!!!). Really wanting to catch this Buneary, I took down Chansey with two Spark from Kovu and easily defeated the unnecessary Cascoon. I proceeded to reduce the Buneary's health slowly with Helium's Payback but as I was doing a last one to put it in the yellow bar, a critical hit Payback killed the Buneary! Helium, how dare you! >:[

After defeating every trainers in the forest, I decided to put everyone to level 22 for the next gym battle with the amazing help of Cheryl (more of an abuse than anything but oh well). I then said goodbye to Cheryl and reached Eterna City.
    Once there, I met with Charles, who guided me to the town's prized statue. We encountered this creepy man again, whispering about the power such Pokémon would possess. Charles gave me a few advices, and left. I met with Cynthia right afterwards. She gave me the HM Cut and left with a few words about powerful Pokémon I could meet in my journey.

I decided to buy a few more Super Potions at the market before entering Gardenia's gym. Unfortunately for me, Helium was seemingly not strong enough to take down some Roselia easily, making me fear a lot Gardenia's dreaded Roserade. I decided not to challenge the Gym Leader yet and have another training session to put everyone at least to level 25.

Current team
    - Toph ♀ - Overgrow - Level 23
    - Kovu ♂ - Intimidate - Level 22
    - Helium ♂ - Aftermath - Level 23

Alive members in the PC (backup)
        Spoiler:

Deceased members
    -

Wow akaFila, I must say, your presentation is beautiful! I'll be sure to follow your Nuzlocke! Good luck!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Okay, I should have posted here a long time ago, but let's start ! Few days ago, I've start a Soul Silver Nuzlocke and I'm pretty enjoying it right now. However, Soul Silver is a game that I didn't play a lot, so I am unfamiliar with a lot of things in this games such as those haxy gym leaders... In fact, since I started, I've lost the challenge two times ! One time to Bugsy and her critical hit addicted Scyther and another time to Morty's never-missing-hypnosis Gengar... And now, I've restarted my game and I think this is the good one, well I hope...

So ! I've choose my starter, Totodile and made my way through a lot of route, catching a lot of pokemon I was not really going to use... Arrived to Violet City, I explored the route around, the Ruins of Alph, the Sprout tower in which I caught a Gastly that I'm training... I beat Falkner with my Totodile named Shyvanah easily and made my way to Azalea (what a beautiful name...) town. However, before, I hatch a male togepi that a trained and this Togepi, named Hay, helped me a lot to deafeat Team Rockets grunts *Extrasensory spamming*. Bugsy wasn't of a challenge because of Destiny, my Gastly that 4 times resists her STAB U-turn that once killed my whole team... I really like Destiny, but without Shadow Ball... it cannot do anything... I only can spam Night Shade which is not that bad, but oh well... No death ! My rival, The Prince Of May, once gave me trouble is my other games because of his Bayleef which has Reflect - Poisonpowder and Synthesis... But, again, Destiny saved my day with the power to resist everything and put that wannabe wall to sleep ! Finally, I went through Ilex Forest, Goldenrod City and I participated in the Bug catching contest where I caught... a 5% Scyther (I'm still in love with it... even tough it's Calm nature e.e)

Since that was my first upload, there are not a lot of details of my adventures. Next upload will contain deatils about my catches, my important battles... and other stuff that I might have in mind !

My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team

Shyvanah ♂ | Torrent | Level 22

Destiny ♀ | Levitate | Level 22

Hay ♂ | Hustle | Level 19

Sherazade ♀ | Technician | Level 15

My Catches

Spoiler:- Spare Pokemon:

Death

... nobody !

So, right now, I'm a little stressed out by the incoming gym leader..: Whitney. I need to find a strategy to battle her, but before, I'll grind everybody up to.. lv 20 or I don't know ! Good luck on your Nuzlockes :]
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Okay, I should have posted here a long time ago, but let's start ! Few days ago, I've start a Soul Silver Nuzlocke and I'm pretty enjoying it right now. However, Soul Silver is a game that I didn't play a lot, so I am unfamiliar with a lot of things in this games such as those haxy gym leaders... In fact, since I started, I've lost the challenge two times ! One time to Bugsy and her critical hit addicted Scyther and another time to Morty's never-missing-hypnosis Gengar... And now, I've restarted my game and I think this is the good one, well I hope...

So ! I've choose my starter, Totodile and made my way through a lot of route, catching a lot of pokemon I was not really going to use... Arrived to Violet City, I explored the route around, the Ruins of Alph, the Sprout tower in which I caught a Gastly that I'm training... I beat Falkner with my Totodile named Shyvanah easily and made my way to Azalea (what a beautiful name...) town. However, before, I hatch a male togepi that a trained and this Togepi, named Hay, helped me a lot to deafeat Team Rockets grunts *Extrasensory spamming*. Bugsy wasn't of a challenge because of Destiny, my Gastly that 4 times resists her STAB U-turn that once killed my whole team... I really like Destiny, but without Shadow Ball... it cannot do anything... I only can spam Night Shade which is not that bad, but oh well... No death ! My rival, The Prince Of May, once gave me trouble is my other games because of his Bayleef which has Reflect - Poisonpowder and Synthesis... But, again, Destiny saved my day with the power to resist everything and put that wannabe wall to sleep ! Finally, I went through Ilex Forest, Goldenrod City and I participated in the Bug catching contest where I caught... a 5% Scyther (I'm still in love with it... even tough it's Calm nature e.e)

Since that was my first upload, there are not a lot of details of my adventures. Next upload will contain deatils about my catches, my important battles... and other stuff that I might have in mind !

My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team

Shyvanah ♂ | Torrent | Level 22

Destiny ♀ | Levitate | Level 22

Hay ♂ | Hustle | Level 19

Sherazade ♀ | Technician | Level 15

My Catches

Spoiler:- Spare Pokemon:

Death

... nobody !

So, right now, I'm a little stressed out by the incoming gym leader..: Whitney. I need to find a strategy to battle her, but before, I'll grind everybody up to.. lv 20 or I don't know ! Good luck on your Nuzlockes :]

I'd replace Togepi on the main squad with the spare Geodude sitting in the PC. It was lovely to have on my recent HG nuzlocke. With it being female, it can especially say FUUUUUU to Whitney. Drowzee and Hypno make for a fun team option too. Had a monster in the form of a Choice Spec Hypno by the time I hit the E4.

Also, y u no choose Chikorita? Worst starters always make the best nuzlocke experiences.
    R.I.P Kush<3
    Last edited by akaFila; 9th August 2014 at 9:40 PM.

FC:3754-6803-1211

So I finally left the Valley Windworks building after chasing Team Galactic away. I healed my team again in Floaroma Town's Pokemon Center, then I headed back to Route 205. I wandered north past a honey tree and I battled various wild Pokemon in that area. I also started battling against trainers and I eventually arrived at a house and healed my team there. I stepped back outside and battled against a Battle Girl and her Machop, then I entered the Eterna Forest. Once there, I met a trainer named Cheryl who wanted my help crossing the forest. We walked and had tag battles with trainers. We also battled wild Pokemon like Buneary and Wurmple and my team was healed by Cheryl as we moved along.

- Happy Lv. 21
    - Chirpy Lv. 18
    - Seed Lv. 17
    - Grant Lv. 17

Spoiler:- Episode 2:

Cheryl and I kept walking around the tedious Eterna Forest while having double battles against trainers and wild Pokemon along the way. We soon arrived by the exit and Cheryl left and I stepped into the other side of Route 205. I battled against some Fisherman trainers and wild Pokemon as well. I soon arrived at Eterna City, which was my destination all along. I headed over to the Pokemon Center to heal my team and then I purchased items at the Mart. I then obtained the Explorer Kit from the Underground Man in the house next to the Pokémon Center and I also obtained the Cut HM from Cynthia outside the Galactic Eterna Building. Once she left, I went to train at Route 211 after seeing the Legendary statue.

- Happy Lv. 22
    - Chirpy Lv. 19
    - Seed Lv. 18
    - Grant Lv. 17

I will do a nuzlocke on both Soul silver and Pearl. Rule for both is I can only heal at poke centers. This is my first nuzlocke. Will update when iI get access to a computer.

I decided to, after simply putting everyone to level 23, challenge Gardenia and win my second badge. The battle was long and stressful, but fortunately for me, there were no harms done. First, I sent out Kovu on Gardenia's Turtwig. After a long amount of turn (where I mostly used Bite and set up with Charge), I managed to take the Turtwig out on the turn following the Reflect set up. When Cherrim came out, I managed to paralyze it with Spark and switched out as soon as it landed Leech Seed on Kovu. Toph then took advantage of Cherrim's low speed to set up two Curse before the Reflect wore off. Two Bite were enough to take the Cherrim out. Roserade miss Stun Spore on the first turn, allowing Toph to land a powerful Bite. As it used its Sitrus Berry and Grass Knot on Toph, she took it out with another Bite, winning me a badge. In the end, I didn't even had to use the one who I thought would be my asset.

I followed up by entering the building Team Galactic invaded and met Looker. After defeating all the grunts, I arrived on the top where I found Commander Jupiter, which challenged me to battle.
    Toph was out front but I didn't want to take any risk, so I switched for Kovu, who easily took the Wing Attack and destroyed Zubat with a Spark. But then... came Skuntank. It kept on landing critical hits with its STAB Night Slash. I made a lot of switches in and out with Kovu and Toph so I could lower its Attack with Kovu's Intimidate, but a critical hit Night Slash took it out when it mattered the most...

R.I.P
    KOVU

After Kovu died, Toph got a safe switch in, where she set up two Curse and defeated the skunk with two Razor Leaf. The man who runs the Bike Shop thanked me and I picked up an item before leaving the building. Cynthia met me there, where she gave me an Egg, which hatched into a male Togepi that I nicknamed Gabriel. As I was trying to hatch the egg, I recieved a free bike from the shop owner, a Underground Kit and put some honey on the tree in Floaroma Meadow.

Current team
    - Toph ♀ - Overgrow - Level 25
    - Helium ♂ - Aftermath - Level 24

Spoiler:

Deceased members
    - Kovu ♂ - Intimidate - Level 3 to level 24 - Died to Jupiter's Skuntank's Night Slash (critical hit).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So after training for a while at Route 211 against various Pokemon and failing to traverse Mt. Coronet which was still inaccessible, I headed back to Eterna City and I healed my team at the Pokemon Center. I headed south afterwards and visited some more buildings before I visited the Eterna City Gym. I arrived at the main part of the Gym which basically consisted of a forest maze and I had to battle and beat all for Gym trainers just for Gym Leader Gardenia to appear within it. I beat two Gym trainers, but Grant suffered massive damage, so I went to heal my Pokemon again at the PC. I beat the last Gym trainers and their Grass-types, then found Gardenia and saved before battling her for the Forest Badge.

- Happy Lv. 23
    - Chirpy Lv. 20
    - Seed Lv. 19
    - Grant Lv. 18

Spoiler:- Ep. 3:

Inside of the Eterna City Gym, I finally challenged Gym Leader Gardenia to a Pokemon battle. She sent out her Cherubi first and I easily knocked it out with Chirpy's Pluck attack, which was naturally super effective. Afterwards, Gardenia used her Turtwig and I used Seed to stall it. Afterwards I switched back to Chirpy and beat Turtwig with Pluck as well. I then took a chance and used Happy against Gardenia's Roserade and I was lucky enough to beat it with a single Peck attack. I won the Forest Badge and Grass Knot TM from Gardenia afterwards and I exited the Gym and healed my Pokemon again. I headed north after that and I went to the Galactic Eterna Building and Cut down the tree in front. I saved inside.

- Happy Lv. 23
    - Chirpy Lv. 21
    - Seed Lv. 20
    - Grant Lv. 18

I haven't made much progress since the last time. I decided to go back in Floaroma Meadow to see if my Honey Tree was shaking, and it was! I decided to pick up Halan to weaken the Pokémon because I assumed it would be low level. A male Burmy appeared! I was so thrilled to see it appear! Mothim is a Pokémon I've been wanting to try for so long! Toph used one Absorb, which did just above half, and Halan took it down to red with a few Quick Attack. The first Pokéball caught it! I nicknamed him Gilbert and gladly added him to the team.

After that, I did an intensive (and so long, god...) training in Eterna Forest to make him learn Bug Bite (might as well make use of that Adamant nature...) and then returned to Eterna City. I then went on the route near Mt. Coronet where I caught a female Meditite and saved.

Current team
    - Toph ♀ - Overgrow - Level 25
    - Helium ♂ - Aftermath - Level 24
    - Gilbert ♂ - Shed Skin - Level 15

Spoiler:

Deceased members
    - Kovu ♂ - Intimidate - Level 3 to level 24 - Died to Jupiter's Skuntank's Night Slash (critical hit).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So once I was inside of the Galactic Eterna Building, I had to climb up the various floors and I battled against Team Galactic grunts on my way to the top, which was tedious of course, but practically a piece of cake since my team was leveled up well. After beating a Scientist trainer and his Kadabra with Grant on the third floor of the building, I arrived where Commander Jupiter and the stolen Pokemon were. After chatting to Jupiter, we began to battle each other. I used Happy's Peck attack to beat her Zubat and I sent Grant out to battle Jupiter's Skuntank. I defeated it eventually with Magnitude and retrieved Rad Rickshaw's Clefairy. I then obtained a Bicycle from him and after exploring The Underground, I saved.

- Happy Lv. 24
    - Chirpy Lv. 22
    - Seed Lv. 21
    - Grant Lv. 20

OK, starting Diamond, as my first ever Nuzlocke.
    -Usual rules apply.
    -Shinies aren't counted, and are caught at any time
    -similar line means keep going until I get one from a new line.
    -Nicknames are all from Fire Emblem Awakening.

So far:-
    -Started as the female character, named Lucina.
    -Got my first pokemon, a male Piplup named Robin.
    -Caught a female Bidoof on Route 201, named Lissa.
    -Caught a female Shinx on route 202, named Miriel.
    -Game froze, so I have to restart. Sucks.

Take 2:
    -Restarted as the female character, named Lucina.
    -Got my first pokemon, a male Piplup named Robin.

Spoiler:- Current team:

Spoiler:- Boxed:

Spoiler:- Graveyard:
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 11th August 2014 at 11:21 PM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...
    Team info here.

So after exploring The Underground and resurfacing in Eterna City, I wandered south towards the gatehouse that led to Route 206 and Sinnoh's Cycling Road. I arrived after getting an Exp. Share which I attached to Grant, and rode my new Bicycle and I battled against some Cyclist trainers as I moved downhill on Cycling Road itself. I arrived at Route 207 afterwards and I healed my team again in Oreburgh City next. I returned to Route 206 again afterwards and I used Cut and accessed the area underneath Cycling Road. I got lucky and encountered a wild Ponyta in the tall grass there and I caught it and named her Majesty. I trained her for a while and defeated a Hiker using Happy. I then saved before moving on.

- Happy Lv. 24
    - Chirpy Lv. 22
    - Seed Lv. 22
    - Grant Lv. 21
    - Majesty Lv. 19

OK, now back to the nuzlocke, which was put aside for varying reasons.
    Since last time, I have:
    -Told my mother that I am never returning.
    -'Learnt' how to catch pokemon, and decided that all encounters prior to being able to catch pokemon did not count.
    -Caught Frederick, a male Bidoof with a Serious nature on Route 201.
    -Caught Miriel, a female Shinx with a Lonely nature on Route 202.
    -Done some mashing, while reaching Jubilife City.
    -Obtained the Town Map.
    -Caught Sumia, a female Starly with a Serious nature on Lake Verity.

Progress:
        Spoiler:- Team:

Spoiler:- Graveyard:

Spoiler:- Encounter log:
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 16th August 2014 at 9:59 PM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Team info here.

So after rigorously training my team at Route 206 by battling wild Pokemon in the tall grass, I entered Wayward Cave via the hidden entrance directly under Cycling Road. I didn't get far though, so I backtracked to the main entrance. I soon encountered a girl named Mira who followed me around the cavern. Wayward Cave was tedious since it featured the same repeated twist and turn which required Rock Smash to navigate thoroughly. Mira and I battled tag teams of trainers as well as wild Pokemon like Zubat and Bronzor. Thanks to her Kadabra's help, my team leveled up nicely and we soon finished exploring that dreadful place. I used an Escape Rope and left Wayward Cave and I healed at Oreburgh City again.

- Happy Lv. 25
    - Chirpy Lv. 23
    - Seed Lv. 23
    - Grant Lv. 22
    - Majesty Lv. 21

OK, since last time, I have:
    -Crushed my rival with Frederick, Robin and Sumia, after Sumia got Wing Attack.
    -Obtained HM06 Rock Smash.
    -Caught Sully, a female Geodude with a Jolly nature at the Oreburgh Gate.
    -Caught Donnel, a male Zubat with a Quiet nature on Route 203.
    -Found Roark in the Oreburgh Mine.
    -KOed the wild Onix that was my Oreburgh Mine encounter. Stupid crits...
    -Started mashing for the Oreburgh Gym.
    -Caught Kjelle, a female Machop with a Lax nature.
    -Caught Gerome, a male Budew with a Hasty nature.
    -Destroyed Roark with Gerome. I'd do a detailed match report, but it was 3 Mega Drains, 3 OHKOs. Plus, he got a couple of levels in the process.

Spoiler:- Dead:

Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 17th August 2014 at 2:47 PM.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Team info here.

So after leaving Wayward Cave and healing my team at the Oreburgh City Pokemon Center again, I headed back out. After visiting The Underground once more and finding a Armor Fossil, I visited the Oreburgh Mining Museum. I revived the Armor Fossil and got a Shieldon, which I nicknamed Brandon and stored in my PC for later. I soon left Oreburgh City again and headed north to Route 207 again and I met up with my pal Lucas and I received the Dowsing Machine Poketch app and the Vs. Seeker key item from him, which was rad. I battled several trainers as I wandered east towards Mt. Coronet and I soon arrived at the cave's entrance. I battled wild Pokemon and soon I spotted Cyrus, who left quickly. I then saved.

- Happy Lv. 25
    - Chirpy Lv. 23
    - Seed Lv. 23
    - Grant Lv. 23
    - Majesty Lv. 22

OK, new progress check! I have:
    -Beaten some Galactic grunts senseless in Jubilife.
    -Caught Stahl the Magikarp in Ravaged Path.
    -Reached Floaroma Town, and proceeded to get the items there, such as the TM88 and the Sprayduck.
    -Beat the grunt in front of the Valley Windworks.
    -Caught Libra, a male Shellos with a Bashful nature in the Valley Windworks.
    -Beat up some more Grunts in the Floaroma Meadows.
    -Went into the Valley Windworks, where I confronted their Commander Mars.

BATTLE REPORT!
    Lucina vs Mars.
    Pokemon no. 1: Zubat.
    There were some issues here, due to Toxic. Frederick got poisoned, so I got him out, then switched to Sumia, who got poisoned and then beat the Zubat... But I forgot about the poison, which ended up killing Sumia.
    Pokemon no. 2: Purugly.
    Simple matter, sent in Kjelle and just obliterated.

-Took a quick break to mourn the loss of Sumia, before switching Stahl the Magikarp into the party. With any luck, he'll be evolve before the 3rd gym.
    -Ventured onto Route 204, catching Gaius, a male Buizel with a Modest nature.
    -Beat up a few trainers., before resting up at a house near the forest.
    -Entered Eterna Forest, and promptly got jumped by Cheryl.
    -Caught Henry, a male Wurmple with a Timid nature.
    -Cleared Eterna Forest, with that sponger Cheryl abandoning me before the exit.
    -Entered Eterna City, and collected the Explorer Kit.
    -Spent a few hours digging for a Skull Fossil, before commiting this to text.

Summary

Really having some issues after losing Sumia. It was my first death, in my first Nuzlocke... A touch emotional.
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 18th August 2014 at 8:13 PM.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Team info here.

After Cyrus left Mt. Coronet's cavern, I continued to wander around and battled wild Pokemon. I soon arrived at Route 208 after exiting Mt. Coronet's interior and I battled against a Hiker and his Geodude as I walked along a wooden bride above a stream and some waterfalls, then I battled a few more trainers and I wandered into the tall grass down some steps and battled wild Pokemon there as well. I received an Odd Keystone from a Black Belt nearby and after beating an Aroma Lady and Artist, I picked some Razz and Bluk Berries outside of the Berry Master's house and then I entered it. I purchased some Growth Mulch there and I got a Berry Searcher Poketch app as well. I headed over to Hearthome afterwards.

- Happy Lv. 26
    - Chirpy Lv. 23
    - Seed Lv. 24
    - Grant Lv. 23
    - Majesty Lv. 23

OK, since last time, I have:
    -Evolved Henry.
    -Evolved him again, he's now a Beautifly.
    -Revived Charche the Cranidos from the Skull Fossil.
    -Then... Donnel the Zubat died in a training session.
    -Spent about half a minute mourning him, then took Stahl back out the PC.
    -Caught Nah, a female Hoothoot with an Impish nature on Route 211E. 211E and 211W have different pokes on them, so seperate in my mind. If not, I doubt I'll need anything off there as much as I need Hoothoot now.

Current progress:

OK, second death in as many updates... At this rate, I'm gonna game over before I get to Dialga. Assuming, of course, Henry and Nah survive and can destroy Gardenia, as no-one else alive can actually do too much damage to her pokemon, aside from possibly Kjelle and Frederick. Any help?
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 24th August 2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Team info here.

So I departed from Route 208 and I walked through the gatehouse that led into Hearthome City, which was my next destination. I arrived and I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team inside there, then I stepped out to explore Hearthome City some more. I visited the Pokemon Fan Club next and talked to the Fan Club Chairman. After receiving a Poffin Case from him, I visited Bebe, who was the system administrator for Sinnoh's PC Storage System. I visited a hotel and got a Shell Bell as well, then I went over to the Pokemon Super Contest Hall and saw Gym Leader Fantina in front. She spoke about me needing the Cobble and Fen Badge before battling her and then I entered the Hall and saw my mom.

- Happy Lv. 26
    - Chirpy Lv. 23
    - Seed Lv. 24
    - Grant Lv. 23
    - Majesty Lv. 23

I honestly rage quit my nuzlocke in Heartgold. I lost three times. One was careless mistakes and getting rolled the hell out by Miltank. Second was getting obliterated by a magmar and electabuzz duo on the way to the safari zone. And the third was losing a lot of pokemon in the fighting gym. I forgot to buy awakenings and poliwrath constantly hypnosis and focus punched my feraligatr to death. It was awful.

Current Nuzlocke: Pearl Version
    lvl 18 Quiet - Blaze - no item
    lvl 15 Naughty - Swarm - Metronome
    lvl 13 Calm - Run Away - no item

After seeing my mom at the Hearthome City Pokemon Super Contest Hall and competing in a Contest for fun afterwards, I headed back outside and explored a few more places of interest in Hearthome City before heading east towards Route 209. I ran into Barry before I entered the gatehouse though and we had another rival battle. I slayed his Starly and Ponyta with Grant, then I used Majesty against him Grotle. Finally I used Seed against Barry's Buizel and I arrived in Route 209 afterwards. Upon arrival I received a Good Rod from a Fisherman nearby and I battled various trainers and wild Pokemon too. I walked north past the Hallowed Tower and after beating a Cowgirl and her Bidoof, I saved near Lost Tower.

- Happy Lv. 26
    - Chirpy Lv. 24
    - Seed Lv. 24
    - Grant Lv. 24
    - Majesty Lv. 24

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast