Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

After coming out of Eterna Forest, I found a Bidoof in the next route prior to Eterna City. I head towards the cave to the East and ran into a Medicham named Onion Head. It shortly died two levels later, dying to a Zubat crit... Budew was lost within the temp HQ for team galactic. I can't remember who, not the leader but a grunt. By a crit. Again.
    Chimpy lvl 23 Quiet - Blaze - no item
    Tatertot lvl 19 Naughty - Swarm - Metronome
    (Not sure if I should mention) lvl 19 Calm - Run Away - no item
    Budew Sun lvl 18 Calm - Unaware - no item

Last edited by Honchkrow1996; 5th September 2014 at 3:26 AM.

So after defeating all the trainers throughout Route 209, I entered the obelisk-shaped building nearby, which was actually Lost Tower. I started climbing up and I encountered a wild Gastly as soon as I arrived at the second floor and I captured it and named it Casper. I battle against various trainers as I headed further up while training my team. I also picked up an Oval Stone and the Return TM. Soon I reached the top of the Lost Tower after training Casper some more and I received a Cleanse Tag and the Strength HM from two old ladies there. I headed down afterwards and I walked north from Route 209 and arrived in Solaceon Town at long last. I visited the nearby Pokemon Center and I healed my team there.

- Happy Lv. 27
    - Chirpy Lv. 25
    - Seed Lv. 25
    - Grant Lv. 25
    - Majesty Lv. 24
    - Casper Lv. 21

I started a Nuzlocke on Platinum today. After starting, I confirmed that I was a girl with the Professor and named myself Platina and my rival Pearl. Oh, if only I could name someone Diamond! I woke up in my room, took a look around, and Pearl barged in yelling about going to Sandgem Town to get a Pokémon from the Professor. We went before the grass together and almost jumped in before Rowan himself stopped us and gave us Pokémon. I chose Chimchar and after Rowan and his assistant left, me and Pearl battled. After that we went to the lake, and after Pearl dashed off, I followed him and trained to Level 7 along the way, learning Ember. Entering the Lab, I nicknamed my Chimchar 'Saimiri' after a genus of primates. Professor Rowan gave me the Pokédex and TM27/Return, and after leaving the Lab, Lucas showed me the facilities of most towns, consisting of the Pokecenter, Pokemart, and the like. After that I went to go see my mom, obtained the Parcel, and saved.

- Saimiri Lv. 7
    , the god of glitches

So after a hiatus, I left the Solaceon Town Pokemon Center after I had my Pokemon healed and I headed over to several houses around town and I spoke to a few people and I visited the Pokemon Day Care next and I wandered back outside. I walked east afterwards and I got the Seal Case key item from a lady in a house by the trees and then I arrived at the Solaceon Ruins and stepped inside the inside cave portion. I walked around aimlessly for a short while and I eventually encountered a Ruin Maniac and beat him with Majesty and Grant and then I walked into smaller rooms and battled many different Unown. After collecting several items, I headed back out to Solaceon and did some training at Route 209.

- Happy Lv. 28
    - Chirpy Lv. 25
    - Seed Lv. 26
    - Grant Lv. 25
    - Majesty Lv. 25
    - Casper Lv. 23

My name is TEMMEC. I am an avid gamer and self-proclaimed nerd. I have had a whole poopton of experience with a lot of different games and platforms. I am especially fond and versed in RPG, Action, and Adventure genres. Based on sheer quantity, I suppose my favorite game distribution company is Nintendo and all of their products. I hope to share my love of gaming and all things nerdy to all who would hear me.

I absolutely Love Pokemon and have been playing since Gold and Silver. I have been wanting to play Platinum for a while now, but haven't had a whole lot of motivation. I have officially decided to make a whole-hearted effort toward this channel and bringing you visual consumers some awesome content.

Like I said, I am very new to this, so I am currently looking for some constructive criticism and new ideas. PLEASE feel free to comment and tell me what you would like me to do, either in future videos of this Nuzlocke run, or in other future series. Thanks a bunch!

Nuzlocke Rules (that I am following)
    1. Any Pokemon that faints in any circumstance is dead for the remainder of the playthrough. You must box or release it.
    2. You may only catch the first Pokemon encounter of any given route. If that exact Pokemon flees, faints, or you white-out, you may no longer catch a Pokemon on that route for the remainder of the playthrough.
    3. You must nickname each and every Pokemon you catch. This leads to a stronger emotional bond with Pokemon that you would not normally catch.
    -Dupes Clause: Any first encounter on a route that happens to be a Pokemon that you have already caught can be ignored and the second encounter on the route can be caught instead. This applies to Pokemon of the same species and evolutionary line.
    -Gift Clause: Any Pokemon/egg given as a gift by NPC is available for use. This does not include in-game trades.
    -White-Out Clause: Experiencing a ‘white-out’ will not Game Over in this playthrough. Whether or not there are still Pokemon in the box, the last Pokemon KO’ed in the battle causing the white-out will be able to roll over into next attempt.
    -Shiny Clause: In the event that a Shiny Pokemon was to appear, even if that Pokemon is not the first encounter of a route, you may catch the Pokemon.

SO I started a Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke run on my Youtube channel. I'm currently only on episode #5 but I have plans to fulfill the whole thing. Check it out on my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_...dJG0YLbqDPSJ6g

Thanks,
    TEMMEC
    Check out my content on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_COW_D3dJG0YLbqDPSJ6g

So I left the Solaceon Town Pokemon Center next and then I rode my bike out of Solaceon Town and arrived at Route 210. I explored the very tall grass and I battled wild Pokemon there including some Kricketune and Casper evolved. I battled a Rancher as well nearby as I headed deeper into the patches of thick tall grass and after beating a Pokemon Breeder and Twins too, I battled a Belle & Pa pair next. After that Double Battle, I picked up the Roost TM after gossiping with some girl on the hill south of the honey tree. I visited the Cafe Cabin next too as I walked further north and I battled a Waitress and her Clefairy and two Collector trainers and their Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo teams. I then bought Moomoo Milk.

- Happy Lv. 29
    - Chirpy Lv. 26
    - Seed Lv. 27
    - Grant Lv. 26
    - Majesty Lv. 26
    - Casper Lv. 25

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829