Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: 4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

After coming out of Eterna Forest, I found a Bidoof in the next route prior to Eterna City. I head towards the cave to the East and ran into a Medicham named Onion Head. It shortly died two levels later, dying to a Zubat crit... Budew was lost within the temp HQ for team galactic. I can't remember who, not the leader but a grunt. By a crit. Again.
    Chimpy lvl 23 Quiet - Blaze - no item
    Tatertot lvl 19 Naughty - Swarm - Metronome
    (Not sure if I should mention) lvl 19 Calm - Run Away - no item
    Budew Sun lvl 18 Calm - Unaware - no item

Last edited by Honchkrow1996; 5th September 2014 at 3:26 AM.

So after defeating all the trainers throughout Route 209, I entered the obelisk-shaped building nearby, which was actually Lost Tower. I started climbing up and I encountered a wild Gastly as soon as I arrived at the second floor and I captured it and named it Casper. I battle against various trainers as I headed further up while training my team. I also picked up an Oval Stone and the Return TM. Soon I reached the top of the Lost Tower after training Casper some more and I received a Cleanse Tag and the Strength HM from two old ladies there. I headed down afterwards and I walked north from Route 209 and arrived in Solaceon Town at long last. I visited the nearby Pokemon Center and I healed my team there.

- Happy Lv. 27
    - Chirpy Lv. 25
    - Seed Lv. 25
    - Grant Lv. 25
    - Majesty Lv. 24
    - Casper Lv. 21

I started a Nuzlocke on Platinum today. After starting, I confirmed that I was a girl with the Professor and named myself Platina and my rival Pearl. Oh, if only I could name someone Diamond! I woke up in my room, took a look around, and Pearl barged in yelling about going to Sandgem Town to get a Pokémon from the Professor. We went before the grass together and almost jumped in before Rowan himself stopped us and gave us Pokémon. I chose Chimchar and after Rowan and his assistant left, me and Pearl battled. After that we went to the lake, and after Pearl dashed off, I followed him and trained to Level 7 along the way, learning Ember. Entering the Lab, I nicknamed my Chimchar 'Saimiri' after a genus of primates. Professor Rowan gave me the Pokédex and TM27/Return, and after leaving the Lab, Lucas showed me the facilities of most towns, consisting of the Pokecenter, Pokemart, and the like. After that I went to go see my mom, obtained the Parcel, and saved.

- Saimiri Lv. 7
    , the god of glitches

So after a hiatus, I left the Solaceon Town Pokemon Center after I had my Pokemon healed and I headed over to several houses around town and I spoke to a few people and I visited the Pokemon Day Care next and I wandered back outside. I walked east afterwards and I got the Seal Case key item from a lady in a house by the trees and then I arrived at the Solaceon Ruins and stepped inside the inside cave portion. I walked around aimlessly for a short while and I eventually encountered a Ruin Maniac and beat him with Majesty and Grant and then I walked into smaller rooms and battled many different Unown. After collecting several items, I headed back out to Solaceon and did some training at Route 209.

- Happy Lv. 28
    - Chirpy Lv. 25
    - Seed Lv. 26
    - Grant Lv. 25
    - Majesty Lv. 25
    - Casper Lv. 23

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829