October 28, 2012
- I started off training in the Desert Resort, where I caught two new Pokemon: Jonas the Dwebble in the desert and Ginger the Sandile in Relic Castle.
- But then, disaster finally struck. Sparkplug was killed by a Sigilyph's Psybeam. Guess he'll never become the Electabuzz he always wanted to be . . .
- I headed up through Nimbasa to Route 5 to look for a replacement for Sparkplug. There, I caught a Solosis. Her name is Ria. On Route 16, I caught a Minccino. His name is Simon. I'd love to use him, but I used a Cinccino in my Nuzlocke of White. He's one of the only four survivors from my main team. I wish he was here to help me now . . .
- THANK YOU, LOSTLORN FOREST! In the biggest display of luck that I've had for a long time, I caught a Panpour in the patch of shaking grass that I waited for. I really needed a Water-type, and now I've finally gotten one! His name is Pan.
- Lastly, in Nimbasa City, I teamed up with Rosa to take on Ingo and Emmet. Kirk really proved himself, taking down Ingo's Gurdurr and subsequently evolving into Gurdurr himself.
- I finished up my training around Nimbasa, including Route 5, Route 16, the Stadiums, and the old Gym. During that training, Vetala evolved once again. Unfortunately, I lost Pan to a Scraggy's critical-hit Brick Break on Route 16. So much for being lucky . . .
- I beat Elesa with surprising ease. There were the usual shenanigans with Volt Switch, of course. Darcy beat Flaaffy and dealt a major blow to Zebstrika, then Kirk finished Zebstrika and beat Emolga.
- I battled Team Plasma in Nimbasa, then took down Charles on Route 5.
- I passed through Driftveil City, going out to Route 6 to get my new Pokemon. There, I caught Komali the Tranquill, who likely won't be on my team long. I'm hoping to get a suitable Pokemon from Chargestone Cave, something like Klink, Nosepass, or even Boldore. If not, I'll likely bring Jonas to the main team, though he'll require some training.
Jonas Lv. 19
Ginger Lv. 18
Ria Lv. 23
Simon Lv. 21
Pan Lv. 22
Komali Lv. 26
Sparkplug Lv. 12 - 22
Pan Lv. 22 - 26
Apophis Lv. 28 - Leaf Tornado, Leech Seed, Growth, Return
Walter Lv. 28 - Return, Crunch, Rock Tomb, Dig
Darcy Lv. 29 - Fire Punch, Thrash, Rock Tomb, Dig
Vetala Lv. 28 - Venoshock, Wing Attack, Bite, Confuse Ray
Kirk Lv. 29 - Wake-up Slap, Strength, Rock Throw, Dig
Komali Lv. 26 - Fly, Return, Quick Attack, Roost