Thread: 5th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Threaded View

Part 5: The Driftveil City Gym Badge
    - Wow, that Charles guy really is a heartbreaker . . . uh, was that out loud? Anyway, I kicked his sorry butt and headed out for Driftveil.
    - Lalala it's a wonderful bridge lalala OMIGOSH A DUCKLETT JUST HIT ME IN THE FACE. Her name is Daisy.
    - Plasma vs. Plasma! Another of my favorite parts of BW2 is the Plasma schism. It's an original idea and a well-played one at that.
    - I curb-stomped Rood in a battle and took N's Zorua to join my party. If I could nickname him, I'd probably go with something like . . . Zorro. Yeah, that's original.
    - I went out to Route 6 to train before the Gym. On Route 6, I caught a Deerling and named her Lisa. I also briefly ducked into Chargestone Cave and caught a Ferroseed, who I named Ross.
    - While training, both Halt and Zorua evolved.
    - Finally, I took on Clay. Percy and Halt annihilated him.
    - Next time . . . to the World Tournament!

Team

Percy, Max, Aaron, Triumph, Halt, Zoroark

Main Reserves

Robin, Crag

Deaths
    Al Lv. 17 - 21
    Pearl Lv. 19
    Tommy Lv. 20 - 21
    Sabor Lv. 24 - 27

Part 6: The Mistralton City Gym Battle
    - Before going into the PWT, I went through the Relic Passage and defeated Volcarona. While there, Percy evolved for the final time. Mah sweet bebes are growing up :3
    - I'M GOIN' INTO DA TOURNAMENT
    - I'M GOIN' OUTTA DA TOURNAMENT. BRING ME MAH TROPHY, PEONS.
    - Ah crap, Team Plasma's being jerks again. I think I'll leave Hugh and Cheren to take care of them this time.
    - Well, now that all that ugly business is behind us, it's time to . . . SURF!!!
    - I did all of the stuff that can be done with Surf, getting a few new captures along the way. In Mistralton Cave, I caught Henry the Axew. He can certainly be useful against Drayden. In Virbank City, I caught Davy Jones the Frillish.
    - I made my way through Chargestone Cave without incident.
    - I headed through Mistralton City and went to train on Route 7. My new capture was a Tranquill. I named her Margo.
    - And then disaster struck in one of the worst possible ways. Henry was just about to evolve. He was fighting a trainer's Baltoy and nearly knocked it out with X-Scissor . . . and was then the victim of Selfdestruct. I'm sorry you couldn't stay longer, Henry, you would have been an epic addition to the team.
    - I went into Celestial Tower for even more training. My new capture was a Litwick, who I creatively named Lumiere.
    - Finally, I challenged Skyla. I didn't have anyone with a clear-cut advantage. It's so different from White, where I decimated her with Archie the Archeops and Charlotte the Galvantula. Sadly, both are dead now . . .
    - . . . But that's in the past. Zoroark put up a good fight against Swoobat, but he wound up infatuated and taking heavy damage, so I switched him out for Aaron, who finished the battle. Triumph easily took down Skarmory and Max was able to beat Swanna in a semi-challenging battle. It was tough-and-go for awhile, but he pulled through and got me my sixth badge.

Team

Percy, Max, Aaron, Triumph, Halt, Zoroark

Main Reserves

Robin, Crag

Deaths
    Al Lv. 17 - 21
    Pearl Lv. 19
    Tommy Lv. 20 - 21
    Sabor Lv. 24 - 27
    Henry Lv. 29 - 36
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 28th February 2013 at 4:18 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!