Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 5th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

I just started my WEDLOCKE,which is similar to Nuzlocke,in White 2.I just beat Roxie,and this is my team:
    Adranus the Pignite (Male) Level 19 paired with Jitterbug the Sewaddle(Female)Level 17
    Zeus the Elekid (Male) Level 16. Not Paired Yet.

I headed to Burgh's Gym and battled the Gym trainers. I had a tough time doing the Gym puzzle and I got lost several times. I eventually managed to find Burgh's location and I challenged him. I used Spawn against Dwebble and that battle was pretty short since Spawn had the type advantage. I used Wally against Burgh's Whirlipede and I knocked it out. I then had to face Burgh's Leavanny, but that battle wasn't so tough since I was using Bacon's Flame Charge attack. Burgh healed Leavanny once since I managed to knock it out with a critical hit Flame Charge attack. I got the Insect Badge from Burgh and the Struggle Bug TM. I went to heal and the Pokemon Center and then I headed out to the next town.

- Bacon Lv. 26
    - Matt Lv. 23
    - Wally Lv. 22
    - Spawn Lv. 21

Well, I finally got to start my White nuzlocke after several delays. I chose Tepig as my starter as I got a 6 as the last number of my trainer ID. I have already beaten Cress, but have also had my first loss: Rick the Simisage. Unfortunately, Rick died on his first battle to a Crit from Cheren's Lillipup. Other then the unfortunate loss I have a decent, stable team to start with:

Charles Lv14 Gentle

Lilly Lv14 Timid

Sylvester Lv13 Brave

Pamela Lv03 Quirky
    Last edited by _Jambalaya_; 6th June 2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Grammar error
    Have you accepted Sithrack as your lord and savior? Nothing you do will make him angry, he was angry already!

I went to the gate between Castelia City and Route 4 and I battled Bianca. I beat her and I left to heal my team. I got back to the gate and I arrived at Route 4. I met Cheren there, so we had yet another battle. That one was even harder than the previous one, but I beat him and he left. I explored the sand and healed at a rest house there. I captured a Sandile and nicknamed it and I battled some of the trainers in the desert. I eventually got to the gate for Nimbasa City and Professor Juniper showed up and she gave me and Cheren some Ultra Balls. I got to Nimbasa City, but I had to beat some Team Plasma grunts before I moved on. I did that and got the Bike from the Day Care man and I saved at the local PC.

- Bacon Lv. 27
    - Matt Lv. 24
    - Wally Lv. 24
    - Spawn Lv. 22
    - Sandy Lv. 20

Okay, I've started a Wedlocke on Pokemon Blaze Black 2, I started the game with an Oshawott named Otto, and caught 3 Pokemon: A Mareep, Pidgey, and Seedot. I have not lost a Pokemon and my pairs are: Oshawott and Pidgey; and Mareep and Seedot. I am currently training up for the first gym. Wish me luck! ^^

Team:

Otto (Oshawott, male) lv. 12
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Water Sport

Queda (Pidgey, female) lv. 12
    Moves: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Wing Attack, Quick Attack

Wander (Mareep, male) lv. 12
    Moves: Growl, Charge, Thunder Wave, ThunderShock

Silvia (Seedot, female) lv. 12
    Moves: Bide, Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Harden
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

After meeting Elesa, I headed for the Nimbasa City Gym. I ran into N outside around there and he asked me to ride the Ferris wheel with him. I agreed and N told me about his true plans. We then got off of the Ferris wheel and N challenged me to yet another battle. It was a tough match especially since I had to battle against N's Siglyph, but I managed to win eventually thanks to some healing items and some critical hits. N left after our battle and I healed my team once more at the local Pokemon Center. I returned to the Nimbasa City Gym, but the first Gym trainer there was really tough, so I decided to train some more on Route 16. I got there and I battled more trainers. I saved before getting to Lostlorn Forest.

- Bacon Lv. 29
    - Matt Lv. 26
    - Wally Lv. 26
    - Spawn Lv. 25
    - Sandy Lv. 23

Here's my first update on my Black Nuzlocke since I posted a page back! (you can see my rules there, but it's mostly a classic Nuzlocke. Mostly blind, as I remember almost nothing about Gen V)

My current team (all badges obtained and going to tackle Victory Road!):

- "Avidity" (F) Lvl. 45 - Nuvema Town

She's still alive, thank goodness! As much as I whine about emboar being another fire/fighting type, her fighting type proved very very useful against the onslaught of dark/steel/normal types that are really abundant in these games. Her fire-type is just a secondary benefit.

- "DailyGrind" Lvl. 45 - Chargestone Cave

I went into Chargestone Cave thinking "I'll be okay with any pokemon here except for klink". I guess I jynx'd myself... heh. Overall though, the steel-typing makes me feel pretty darn safe most of the time, plus it's the only pokemon on my team that can use electric-type moves. Seeing as amoonguss is a very new addition, charge beam was an invaluable move for sure. Daily took down the flying-gym single handedly!

- "Maraca" (F) Lvl. 48 - Twist Mountain

She kind of hung out in my party for a long while and did nothing, but when she evolved... oh boy. Massive powerhouse, and decently bulky. Her typing makes me scared to use her against any of her weaknesses... which is a lot of pokemon... but hey, I have a solid answer for dragon-types! She's the highest leveled on my team ATM because she took down the entire dragon-type gym by herself with a lucky egg in hand.

- "Quamara" (F) Lvl. 41 - Route 8

Newish member, replacement for Prince. I've always loved water/ground types, and I haven't seen many grass-types at this point in the game, so hopefully it'll be smooth sailing.

- "Gus" (M) Lvl. 40 - Route 10

New member, filler of a much-needed grass-type niche. I've seen amoongus used competitively a lot, so I've always wanted to try one out. Bulk is a very attractive thing during a nuzlocke!

- "Valora" (F) Lvl. 40 - Victory Road

And my last caught pokemon before facing the Elite Four! Similarly to above, I've seen mandibuzz used a lot competitively, and bulk is an awesome thing in a Nuzlocke. She replaced my Cofagrigus - who is chilling comfortably in my Reserves box - so I'm hoping she'll live up to expectations. The only sucky thing is I'm going to have to grind her to level 54 in order to evolve her, which I'm definitely going to do before challenging the Elite Four.

In reserves:

- "Nitro" (M) Lvl. 20 - Route 16
    - "Darwin" (M) Lvl. 22 - Route 4
    - "Flitwick" (M) Lvl. 26 - Celestial Tower
    - "Sheldon" (M) Lvl. 30 - Icirrus City

^My rules state that I don't have to catch pokemon that require trading to evolve, but the exact same three pokemon are the only options in three locations, so I figured I might as well just catch one of these guys as it was this or nothing.

- "Scarlett" (F) Lvl. 33 - Route 9

I tried using her, but her weak armor ability scared me off. :/ Amoonguss is better anyways.

- "Dexter" (M) Lvl 40 - Relic Castle

He's been on my team for most of the journey, but I decided to switch him for my vullaby. His will-o-wisp was super useful, so if I find myself missing that he'll certainly be back on board. It's nice to have a solid backup pokemon in case anybody in my party hits the sack, at least.

RIP:

- "Broccoli" (M) Lvl 11 - Dreamyard.

First death. I severely underestimated the first gym and was extremely lucky that this was my only casualty.

- "Cosmo" (M) Lvl. 11 - Dreamyard.

Killed by Cheren's oshawott. >_> I got him to set up a lucky chant, tried to hit him and realized it would be better to put him to sleep first. Healed, used hypnosis, decided I would be fine because the lucky chant was up to prevent crits and started using psybeam.

And then, in the SAME TURN, lucky chant wore off, oshawott woke up, it used water gun which killed me with a crit. REALLY?!

- "Mimosa" (F) Lvl. 12 - Route 2
    - "Carrie" (F) Lvl. 14 - Route 3
    - "Ultra Woop" (M) Lvl. 14 - Wellspring Cave
    - "Dante" (M) Lvl. 20 - Route 5
    - "Fushide" (M) Lvl. 26 - Pinwheel Forest

^ Another death thanks to Cheren's starter. I used iron defense, and I gotta hand it to the AI - he started exclusively using water pulse. Oddly, he got a crit and left me with 1HP when I only had 75% health left, and when he killed me it was another crit, but I had just healed completely and had 100% health left. o-O Not sure what happened, but RIP buddy, I really wanted to use you until the end. D:

- "Coold00d" (M) Lvl. 27 - Desert Resort
    - "Sika" (M) Lvl. 28 - Route 6

- "Scout" (M) Lvl. 31 - Route 1

My first caught pokemon. He really shouldn't have lived as long as he did (he continuously survived hits with only 1HP), so when he finally did go I treated him like an elderly pet and said "well, he had a good long life". xD

- "Raika" (F) Lvl 31 - Route 7

- "Casper" (M) Lvl 27 - Cold Storage

- "Mei" (F) Lvl. 40 - Dragonspiral Tower

After I let her get so much experience from the ice-type gym, she died to a freaking wild pokemon on Route 8. Stupid rain-powered water moves.

- "Prince" (M) Lvl. 39 - Driftveil Drawbridge

Prince became a surprisingly valuable member of my team and I became rather attached to him. He was another victim of the wild Pokemon on Route 8 - I swapped him into a stunfisk expecting the ground-type moves he'd been spamming me with, and he landed a discharge instead. :/ 4x weakness so no surprise it 1HKO'd. I'm sorry! D:

- "Derpina" (F) Lvl. 31 - Moor of Icirrus

Also died on Route 8. I used repels religiously there after this third death from yet another wild pokemon lol.

- "Whisky" (M) Lvl. 20 - Lostlorn Forest

I encountered this guy in shaky grass and was fully expecting an audino... xD He's the only pokemon I've used as death fodder so far... against Bianca on Route 8, who was way stronger than she led me to believe lol. >_>

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    Poison Friend Safari - Seviper, Garbodor, & Whirlipede
    Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

I arrived at Lostlorn Forest and I spent some time battling wild Pokemon there. I waited for wild Audino to appear in rustling grass so that I could battle those for some extra experience as well. I did the same thing on Route 16 and then I left for Nimbasa City once more. I quickly healed and then I headed for the Desert Resort to train some more. I got there and I trained against the trainers in the sand. I also stopped by the Relic Castle while I was there and I battled wild Yamask and got a Plume Fossil. I then headed back to Nimbasa City to heal my Pokemon. I returned to the local Gym and I battled against the other Gym trainers. I got around on the roller coaster and I battled one more. I saved.

- Bacon Lv. 31
    - Matt Lv. 28
    - Wally Lv. 29
    - Spawn Lv. 28
    - Sandy Lv. 27

Today, I started my wonderful Nuzlocke in Black 2, with the usual rules and stuff, to lazy to write the down ATM.

So I started, named myself Nelly and my rival Mark ((Cookie if you get the reference)) and started with Oshawott, because I have never used one before. Named him Number Uno, his nature is Docile and ability Torrent DUH
    Then, much talking and stuff, finally got to route 19 for a..... Timid Limber Purrloin. Named it Furiousity ((Furryousity didn't fit)) and boxed it.
    Stuff with Alder happened, battles etc. till my route 20 catch became a... Adamant Run Away Patrat. Named it FakeBidoof and trained it to level 7 before going into the Flocessy Ranch.
    While I was there, I caught a.... Brave Vital Spirit Lillipup. Hooray, named it Goedzee. This actually has a story behind it, since the English name for its full-evo is Stoutland, which in Dutch means Bad Country. So I named it GoodSea, or Goedzee in Dutch.

Got everyone to level 12 while doing the quests, and I think I have to challenge the gym next....

I just noticed that I have only caught Pokemon you can catch in BW as well... Also, the movesets look a LOT alike

Will I get Pokemon from other regions? Will everyone survive? Will Furiousity keep permaboxed? Will I add more questions?
    Find it out in the next post

Spoiler:- My Team Of Zombie Slav... I mean Brave Soldiers:

Spoiler:- Zomb... I mean Death List:

Spoiler:- Where I forced my followers to joi... I mean Catch List:

That's it for now, hope to spot you later!
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I healed in Nimbasa City after beating Gym Leader Elesa. I walked toward Route 5 next, but then I met Cheren and we had another one of those highly tedious rival battles. Afterwards, Elesa arrived and then we met Alder and me and Cheren were forced to battle some Preschoolers to test our abilities. We defeated them and I continued on to the Driftveil City drawbridge. Elesa helped set things up and then I trained a bit on Route 5 against some trainers and some Pokemon. I captured a wild Minccino and nicknamed it Steve and then I trained my heart out and then proceeded to the bridge where I encountered some wild Ducklett and some of those wing items. I saved as I arrived at the other side.

- Bacon Lv. 32
    - Matt Lv. 29
    - Wally Lv. 30
    - Spawn Lv. 28
    - Sandy Lv. 28

Back with an update, Hooray...

So I continued, got to the gym, battled the gym trainers, got my Number Uno to level 12 and was bored so I decided to do a GYM SHOWDOWN BATTLE!

Patrat vs. FakeBidoof. Me first, Bite. He then used Tackle I used Crit Bite and ByeBye...
    Lillipup vs. FakeBidoof. Did some damage before shifting out because of the workups and stuff
    Lillipup vs. Number Uno. Tackle, 19/37 left for me. Water Gun, he's at half his life now approximatly. He uses another tackle, I take the risk for a Torrent Boosted Water Gun, and of course...

Spoiler:- Can you still handle this?:

Badge Gotten, hooray, jippie, woo, shouts and stuff

I did some more talking and stuff, finally was able to find Audino's, grinded my team to lv 15 in Flocessy Ranch before going to Virbank Complex
    My rules which are in my head state that I can catch only one Pokemon per area, unless the areas differ immense ((a.k.a. Victory Road))
    So I wonderfully got to the Double Grass in the inside part, where I was hoping for not a Koffing or Pidove, when I got a Sassy Intimidate Growlithe, who finally ended my only-finding-badUnova-Pokemon-in-the-wild streak.
    After a tough battle where my Number Uno got Burned and I chucked away all of my Great Balls, I caught it and named it Proudster, who is now a proud member of my team

Saved the day the game and called it a day. Hooray

I just noticed that all the Pokemon I have right now are male, and I for once play as the female character. ((yes, I am a boy...))

Will I continue tomorrow? Will someone faint? Will I not forget to write the levels of the team down this time? Will I be so desperate to use Furiousity one day?

Find it out in the next post!

Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

So I arrived in Driftveil City and walked towards the houses and my pal Cheren arrived and then Clay as well and he ranted about Team Plasma entering the city. We were given the task of driving them out and Cheren left. I went to the Pokemon Center to purchase some items and then I wandered around town. I had my first rotation battle with some guy named Charles and afterwards I talked to NPCs. I got some items and then headed for the local Gym, but there was a man there who wouldn't let me pass. I went to the market and bought MooMoo Milks and then went down to the Cold Storage area of Driftveil City. I battled some trainers there and then I trained in the tall grass to level up my Pokemon some more.

- Bacon Lv. 34
    - Matt Lv. 30
    - Wally Lv. 30
    - Spawn Lv. 29
    - Sandy Lv. 29

UPDATE TIME!

Continued and trained and stuff, got my whole party to level 17, evolving Number Uno and Goedzee in the process, and felt confident enough to tackle that stupid Virbank Complex. Did the Worker quest thingie, until...
    I battled a Worker with a Riolu with my Proudster the Growlithe. I felt like beating it, so I used the newly learned Flame Wheel. Got the Riolu to red, and thought, meh, I will kill it next turn. But then...
    My Game Crashed Riolu used Counter, giving me my first Zombie! death.
    I felt down and stuff, and boxed Proudster,

RIP Proudster... You were cool to train for 3 levels or something...

Finished the quest, got my Pokemon to lv. 20 and stuff, and FakeBidoof evolved. Hooray, it's even uglier now....

Then, I got to the illegal rock party Roxie's gym.
    Defeated the trainers and stuff, Number Úno became lv. 20 and I challenged that person who calls herself a leader...

Koffing vs FakeBidoof. Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Return gets it to red, it wakes up and hits itself in confusion. Hooray
    Whirlepede vs FakeBidoof. I use Hypnosis, Return, Return, get Poisoned due to Poison Point That's what you get in Return, tch during the last Return, and it wakes up and uses Venoshock...

I survive, get hit by Poison and stuff and have 4 HP left, I switch to Goedzee, she heals

Whirlipede vs Goedzee. Protect by her, next turn I use Return, half Hp left for her, she uses Venoshock, barely does damage, she uses Protect again, next turn I finish with Return

Badge Gotten! Joopie, Yeah, Jeeh, more shouting. This one's for you Proudster!

Pulled myself though the Film Studio thing ((I hate it when people force me to do stuff, looking at you Mister I am keeping Pokemon in hostage for movies Stu Deeoh))

Finally got to Castelia city, did some exploring there, went to route 4 where my encounter was a... Adamant Huste Darumaka Naďve Sticky Hold Trubbish. Hooray. Named it Foul Odor
    Next, I went looking for the gym leader to be Crashed by me, only to find out he wasn't there... To the Sewers, where I do my next catch on the stairs before meeting Mark. It's a... Impish Inner Focus Zubat. Named it Poison Fly.
    I then went back to the Pokemon Center, pushed the girl away from the counter and saved the world from being over stenched the game

Still, all my Pokemon are male... And all are Kanto or Unova Pokemon...
    I wish the Gen 1 type effectiveness chart was still there... then my Pokemon would have super effective Poison moves against Burgh... Oh well

Also, I unboxed Furiousity just to learn it Cut and cut down a tree, before Perma-boxing it again....

Will I catch cooler types of Pokemon? Will my team keep on stinking? Will I help Mark or defeat him? Will I really perma-box my Furiousity this time?

Find it out in the next post!

Made by GoggleWaddleDee

After exploring south of Driftveil City, I entered the Cold Storage place and I battled the Worker trainers inside of there. I slid around on the slippery ice and found some items. Then I found Team Plasma grunts hiding inside one of the containers inside the Cold Storage. I battled several Team Plasma grunts and once they were defeated, Clay from the Driftveil City Gym came to arrest them along with Workers. All that was done and then I went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I went shopping as well and then I headed on over to the Gym.

- Bacon Lv. 35
    - Matt Lv. 31
    - Wally Lv. 30
    - Spawn Lv. 30
    - Sandy Lv. 30

I started a Nuzlocke in Black 2 today. I chose Oshawott as my starter, and named him Sokka. He had an Adamant nature, which is okay I guess. Bianca showed me how to catch a Pokemon, so I caught a Patrat named Polly. She has a Sassy nature. I continued on and caught a Sewaddle named Mango, and an Azurill named something (I forgot). I put those two in the PC because I didn't want to use them right away. I got the Herdier back for the ranchers, and headed to Aspertia City for the Gym Leader. As I was battling the trainers in Cheren's gym, Sokka died. I blame myself because I was watching Youtube, oh well! I trained Polly the Patrat up to level 13 and challenged Cheren. I used an X Attack and a X Defense, so then I beat Cheren very easily. I continued onto Virbank City, and then went to the Complex, where I caught a Magnemite named Conductor. It has a Lax nature, ehh. I battled some trainers, Audino trained to level 18, and challenged Roxie. Conductor the Magnemite swept her. I headed towards Pokestar Studios and saved.

Team:
    - Polly the Patrat (18)
    - Conductor the Magnemite (18)

PC:
    - Mango the Sewaddle
    - ? the Azurill

Dead:
    - Sokka the Oshawott

Well I got to the Driftveil City Gym and saw Team Plasma there. Ghetsis had a talk with Clay and then Team Plasma left. I was then able to access the Gym and I took a lift down into the ground and discovered that the main Gym area was underground. I battled against the various Gym trainers in the Gym and gained experience from those battles. I mostly used Matt and Spawn and those were enough for those smaller battles. I got to the last level and challenged Clay to a battle. His Palpitoad was easy to defeat and so was his Krokorok. I had trouble against Clay's Excadrill, but Bacon's Flame Charge attack was very effective and I eventually defeated Clay. I then got the Quake Badge afterwards and left the Gym.

- Bacon Lv. 36
    - Matt Lv. 33
    - Wally Lv. 31
    - Spawn Lv. 33
    - Sandy Lv. 31

I'm doing a nuzlocke challenge of pokemon volt white 2. Here is my team

Draco [25]
    Oli [24]
    Matt [23]
    Scott [23]
    Tom [23]

My Oli fainted in Castelia Sewers (due to a crit) when I was with my rival, who is healing my pokemon after every battle. So immediately after the battle Oli was not fainted anymore but back to full health. Would that still count as a death?

After beating Clay to a pulp at the Driftveil City Gym, I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team once again and I also bought some items at the Mart section and then left the city. I met Bianca while I was on my way to the Route 6 and Chargestone Cave and we had a short rival battle. I won that battle and she left after giving me Fly's HM, so I made my way to Route 6. I found several Deerling and I went ahead and defeated them for experience. As I made my way north on Route 6, I battled tons of trainers and then I visited that one building with all the scientists. I left and went to the entrance of Chargestone Cave, but it was blocked. Clay came with his Krokorok to remove it though and I saved before going in.

- Bacon Lv. 37
    - Matt Lv. 34
    - Wally Lv. 32
    - Spawn Lv. 33
    - Sandy Lv. 32

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789