Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Toobert! you must take a Poliwag and evolve it once it has solo'd against 20 grass types
    My Youtube Channel

Come Join me on Playstation!
    PSN: TehLoneRaZoR
    Games: CoD: Black Ops, CoD: MW2, CoD: Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed 3

-Thanks FrostStorm

That's a little ridiculous but.... OK.

-take a Pineco, I believe it is not a mammal. It must know Spikes at all times from when it learns it. Evolve it after it has soloed any trainer that uses an Onix.

-Toobert! you must take a Poliwag and evolve it once it has solo'd against 20 grass types

-

-

-

-

| tumblr. | dA |

Take a Chikorita. Evolve to Bayleef when it KO's 20 Ekans. Evolve again when it solos Chuck.

I'm such a lying monster, I love chikoritas actually.

- Take a Pineco, I believe it is not a mammal. It must know Spikes at all times from when it learns it. Evolve it after it has soloed any trainer that uses an Onix.

- Toobert! you must take a Poliwag and evolve it once it has solo'd against 20 grass types

- Take a Chikorita. Evolve to Bayleef when it KO's 20 Ekans. Evolve again when it solos Chuck.

-

-

-

| tumblr. | dA |

Toobert, (BTW LU, you stole my thing!)
    take a Delibird, it may not evolve until it has used Present enough times to both heal, and hurt two different pokemon!

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

D: .....delibird? >_< Oh well...

- Take a Pineco, I believe it is not a mammal. It must know Spikes at all times from when it learns it. Evolve it after it has soloed any trainer that uses an Onix.

- Toobert! you must take a Poliwag and evolve it once it has solo'd against 20 grass types

- Take a Chikorita. Evolve to Bayleef when it KO's 20 Ekans. Evolve again when it solos Chuck.

- take a Delibird, it may not evolve until it has used Present enough times to both heal, and hurt two different pokemon!
    -

-

| tumblr. | dA |

Get a Farfetch'd and use it as your sgnature pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    When the 13 year old is being more mature about alcohol than some of you learn to expand your world view.

I'm gonna have to reject this one, it's too far in the game to use as a signature pokemon..

- take a Delibird, it may not evolve until it has used Present enough times to both heal, and hurt two different pokemon!
    -

-

| tumblr. | dA |

New one! Get a hoot-hoot and use as a signature pokemon and never evolve it

When the 13 year old is being more mature about alcohol than some of you learn to expand your world view.

Oh, I forgot to mention that. >_< all my pokemon have to fully evolve..

-

-

| tumblr. | dA |

Ok then let it evolve and delibird dosent evolve

Toobworm, I present to you, a Spinarak. It must keep Poison Sting for the entirety of your game, and can only evolve when it has poisoned 15 Pokemon.

get a magicarp and keep it magicarp FOREVER!

<---hoopycaro

oh well, that sucks huh? it was a fun game anyway. glitched by the 404 poke

-

- Toobworm, I present to you, a Spinarak. It must keep Poison Sting for the entirety of your game, and can only evolve when it has poisoned 15 Pokemon.

@VS,umm....I remembered another reason I didn't approve hoot hoot. I already have a flying type. >_<

@dragonite8 Well, I would take it, but it has to evolve, OK?

| tumblr. | dA |

im sorry, did i hear the word challenge tooby :P i did it once. i finished off lances final dragonite with it! and it lv's up likkka rocket. do it pweeeeeeeze

<---hoopycaro

It was a rule I forgot to mention. It has to evolve. Maybe it could have to fight...I dunno, three butterfree (you can find them in trees) on it's own before it evolves? (ooh, I'll take that one!)

- Take a magikarp. Have it solo three butterfree (you can find them in trees) on it's own before it evolves to gyarados.

- Toobworm, I present to you, a Spinarak. It must keep Poison Sting for the entirety of your game, and can only evolve when it has poisoned 15 Pokemon.

| tumblr. | dA |

fine, then make it lv like 40 untill it evolves

<---hoopycaro

It learns tackle at 15, and it's insanely week. Also, butterfree are hard to find.

| tumblr. | dA |

make it solo every pokemon AND the butterfree then. then u has a challenge

<---hoopycaro

Hmm? that made no sense. What about it solos three butterfree, AND three beedrill?

- Take a magikarp. Have it solo three butterfree (you can find them in trees) on it's own before it evolves to gyarados.

| tumblr. | dA |

every pokemon that isnt a butterfree or beedrill. in between of incounters

<---hoopycaro

You mean, as soon as I find my first butterfree, and KO it, then I fight every pokemon in between each encounter?

| tumblr. | dA |

ok lets say u find a butterfree. u KO it somehow if its lv is under 15 and no switching out because its soloing. next u find a pinceo that u havnt caught u have to fight that, u dont run.

<---hoopycaro

Dude, you're being impossible. I NEED A DAMAGING MOVE to defeat it.. I'm just going with my physically possible challenge, OK?

[/discussion]

| tumblr. | dA |

ok....i just want to make it almost impossible, not impossible :P i was thinking it had to solo that one guy....morty. if u use foresight its possible :P

<---hoopycaro

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast