Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Winter02, would you change the restriction? I should use Tauros in every battle against my rival's starter so Sandshrew cannot face Eevee/whatever-it-evolves-into>

Teach Tauros Fire Blast (doesn't seem to learn Flamethrower) and Double Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnnumbered View Post
    Winter02, would you change the restriction? I should use Tauros in every battle against my rival's starter so Sandshrew cannot face Eevee/whatever-it-evolves-into>
    Okay. Instead of soloing your Rival's starter at Lavender Tower, your Sandshrew must solo your Rival's Sandshrew at three occasions; Nugget Bridge, SS. Anne and Lavender Tower.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Well, I still need 4 other pokes

Looking to do a Crystal play through.
    Will need to get all pokes for team (pre-evolutions count) before I challenge the 5th gym leader. No trades. Only what I can catch in Crystal.
    Be gentle

McTrickster take a Snubbull. It must beat Whiteny's Clefairy to evolve. Also teach it Sludge Bomb.

McTrikster, take a Wooper. Before evolving, it must solo one trainer in Ilex Forest and one in Goldenrod City. It must also know Rain Dance.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Ok so:
    1. Snubble that must beat Whitney's Clefairy to evolve and must learn Sludge Bomb.
    2. Wooper that must solo one trainer in Ilex Forest and one in Goldenrod. Must learn Rain Dance.

Also, I would like to keep the team 2nd gen only. Although if someone has a good enough suggestion, I might go for it.

K, I'm doing my first play through of HeartGold (beat SoulSilver long ago), and I wanted to make a challenge I call the Oracion Seis Challenge. As par with the name, there are rules, as follows;

Rule One - You can only have six Pokemon. In total. Throughout the entire game. Including your starter, you can only catch five other Pokemon.

Depending on what mode you're playing, Brain Mode or Zero Mode, you can have a TM slave or none at all. In Brain Mode, or "Easy" mode, you can have a TM slave. This Pokemon, however, cannot level up and is not allowed to battle. If you catch a lvl 3 Sentret, it will remain lvl 3. In Zero Mode, or "Hard" mode, you cannot have a TM slave and must teach your team of six the TMs you need.

Rule Two - Name your Pokemon according to a theme. Including your trainer character and rival character. IE, I'm using Fate/stay night as my theme. I called my OC Rin, my rival Shinji, and my Totodile Shirou.

Kudos if you know the challenge's origin.

So far my team is Shirou the Totodile. I have five slots to fill. I'm playing Brain Mode to test this out. Any suggestions for rules or recommendations for Pokemon?

Friend code: 2723 9192 8088

My Elite Four Team:
    ;Delphox;

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456