Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Tumnus take a Swablu. It must learn Steel Wing and raise 2 defense stats in one battle to evolve.

Tumnus, take a Surskit. It must defeat ten Seedot's as revenge, and must also solo Brawly to evolve into Masquerain. After evolving, it must solo Wally's Gardevoir because he got a Ralts instead of a Surskit.

Seedot : It must defeat five Surskit before evolving into Nuzleaf, and ten Solrock before evolving into Shiftry.
    Swablu : It must learn Steel Wing and raise 2 defense stats in one battle to evolve.
    Surskit : It must defeat ten Seedot's as revenge, and must also solo Brawly to evolve into Masquerain. After evolving, it must solo Wally's Gardevoir because he got a Ralts instead of a Surskit.

Names? lets do some math shall we. LV 30 surskit + brawly = Brawly wins
    Surskit and Masquerain are WEAk.

And you can give me a maximum of 2.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 21st September 2012 at 1:24 AM.

Tumnus, my second one to you will be a Sandshrew which can evolve after defeating a Camerupt.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Tumnus, take a Skitty. It must solo Norman only using the moves: Ice Beam and Assist. Name it Catesy.
    Also, name the Surskit I gave you Ice Floe.

Seedot : It must defeat five Surskit before evolving into Nuzleaf, and ten Solrock before evolving into Shiftry.
    Swablu : It must learn Steel Wing and raise 2 defense stats in one battle to evolve.
    Ice Floe the Surskit : It must defeat ten Seedot's as revenge, and must also solo Brawly to evolve into Masquerain. After evolving, it must solo Wally's Gardevoir because he got a Ralts instead of a Surskit.
    Catesy the Skitty : It must solo Norman only using the moves: Ice Beam and Assist.
    Sandshrew :can evolve after defeating a Camerupt.

Need names for swablu sandshrew and seedot.
    Are you guys trying to give me pokemon that start with the letter S?
    And I do need a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    Ice Floe the Surskit : It must defeat ten Seedot's as revenge, and must also solo Brawly to evolve into Masquerain. After evolving, it must solo Wally's Gardevoir because he got a Ralts instead of a Surskit.
    Catesy the Skitty : It must solo Norman only using the moves: Ice Beam and Assist.
    Sandshrew :can evolve after defeating a Camerupt.

Need names for swablu sandshrew and seedot.
    Are you guys trying to give me pokemon that start with the letter S?
    And I do need a starter.
    Take a Torchic as your starter.Name it Angry Bird.It must solo the first gym to evolve to Combusken.It must solo all the trainers on a sea route to evolve once where it cannot more than 3 level above the highest Pokemon.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Tumnnus, your starter will be Treecko for Sceptile It can evolve into Grovyle after defeat 10 of each bug in Petalburg Woods (10 Wurmple, 10 Silcoon, 10 Cascoon) and can evolve into Sceptile after defeat two of Flannerys Pokemon. It must know and keep forever Fury Cutter. Hope it works, Good Luck
    http://trainerproblems.tumblr.com/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Friend Code: 4356 1590 7493 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tumnus, nickname your Seedot Abitcorny, and your Sandshrew SpikeBomb.
    Δ

Abitcorny the Seedot : It must defeat five Surskit before evolving into Nuzleaf, and ten Solrock before evolving into Shiftry.
    Blumccloud the Swablu : It must learn Steel Wing and raise 2 defense stats in one battle to evolve.
    Spikebomb the Sandshrew :can evolve after defeating a Camerupt.
    Angry Bird the torchic .It must solo the first gym to evolve to Combusken.It must solo all the trainers on a sea route to evolve, once it cannot more than 3 levels above the other highest level Pokemon.
    I need 5 more pokemon
    Last edited by Tumnus; 3rd October 2012 at 5:03 PM.

mnus, name Swablu BluMcCloud

Tumnus, take a Bagon named Bacon. No restrictions on evolution, but once it is a Salamence it may only battle if five other party members are fainted.

Tumnus, have a Duskull, that can only evolve after learning Future Sight at lv 49. It can never forget Future Sight after that. Call him Futuro.

id like a challenge in Emerald with dual types but the next pokemon suggested must have 1 type in common with the one before
    for example if some suggests Blaziken Being fire and fighting the next person could suggest medicham as it shares the fighting type
    thanks in advance
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

Ultimate_charmander, I'll kick this off with a Lotad, that must solo Roxanne to evolve, and must evolve as soon as you find a water stone. No exceptions.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

@Ultimate

To follow the pattern, take a Shroomish called Musher.

It must keep any one of the three powders (Poison, Stun, Sleep) forever. It must solo Wattson's steel types to evolve. It must always keep a Grass type and Fighting type move (when it learns it).

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Ultimate, I only have Torchic and Meditate as options... anyways, take Torchic as your starter. It must solo Brawly using Peck to evolve into Combusken, and defeat 15 Sharpedos fished in Mossdeep City to evolve into Blaziken. Call it Pollito.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 19th December 2012 at 8:50 AM.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Ultimate Take a Slugma.It must survive a Magnitude from Flannery's Numel before evolving.It must always have Harden.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

ultimate_charmander, take an Aron. It can evolve freely into Lairon, but must survive a STAB Earthquake from a Pokemon of a higher level before evolving into Aggron. It must also have Rock Head and know one recoil move at all times.
    Δ

ultimate_charmander take a Skarmory. It must use Steel Wing to raise it's defense 6 times before it can learn Fly. At least 2 of those times have to be in the same battle.

thats some team so i have
    1) Lotad, that must solo Roxanne to evolve, and must evolve as soon as you find a water stone
    2)Shroomish called Musher. It must keep any one of the three powders (Poison, Stun, Sleep) forever. It must solo Wattson's steel types to evolve. It must always keep a Grass type and Fighting type move
    3) Torchic aka Pollito . It must solo Brawly using Peck to evolve into Combusken, and defeat 15 Sharpedos fished in Mossdeep City to evolve into Blaziken.
    4) Slugma.It must survive a Magnitude from Flannery's Numel before evolving.It must always have Harden.
    5) Aron. It can evolve freely into Lairon, but must survive a STAB Earthquake from a Pokemon of a higher level before evolving into Aggron. It must also have Rock Head and know one recoil move at all times.
    6 )Skarmory. It must use Steel Wing to raise it's defense 6 times before it can learn Fly. At least 2 of those times have to be in the same battle.
    some really creative restrictions here to go with a creative challenge nice ill let you all know how i get on.

just a quick update ill do this in list form to save time

started and got my torchic and gave it the requested nickname Pollito
    proceeded to beat may
    after receiving my pokedex and pokeballs i went along route 102 where i spent 5 minutes searching for my lotad as no nickname was requested i named him Virtue
    spent some time getting both Pollito and Virtue up to level 10
    then entered Petalburg City and went to see Norman got interrupted by Wally after catching his ralts i set off
    upon arriving in petalburg woods i proceeded to look for Musher the Shroomish after catching him i went back to battle the trainers i skipped to catch him up to his team mates
    i then thrashed the team aqua grunt and went along to rustboro city
    upon arriving i decided for virtue's evolution restriction to deposit Pollito and Musher and grind
    after getting to what i considered a decent level i challenged roxanne with only Virtue with me and narrowly beat her as nospass took a beating
    after the battle Virtue was gonna evolve but i decided to wait until after Pollito can evolve
    went outside to witness a mugging and after picking up the rest of my team decided to help to find the same grunt from earlier and beat just as easily
    after returning i was asked to deliver them as well as a letter and after leaving the building had the match call tutorial as i went to leave rustboro i noticed May who i then battle and defeated
    i went to see Mr Briney to seek passage to Dewford he was only to happy to help

and thats as far as ive got so far and my team looks alittle something like this

Virtue lv 17
    astonish
    growl
    absorb
    nature power

Pollito lv 16
    ember
    scratch
    focus energy
    peck

Musher lv 14
    absorb
    tackle
    stun spore
    leech seed
    Last edited by ultimate_charmander; 20th December 2012 at 11:58 PM.
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

Starting a Wedlocke on Emerald rules for a wedlocke are located here.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...3Rx9nXX628oNvw
    Check out my new game!
    Also how can I change this from showing the actual url to my own text?

Claimed:Still Speedin' By Sway
    Gangnam Style By Psy
    Biggoron Zelda Series

Damn double post

Errr really small update, used an RNG to get my current pokemon which is... *Drumroll

Tangerine the modest Treecko!

Yay! <~~~ Sarcasm.

Tangerine lvl 7
    Modest
    Overgrow (or whatever it is :/)
    Moves:
    Pound
    Leer
    Absorb

Just beat may. On way to Rustboro.

I would definitely like a Sapphire team chosen for me! The only restriction i'll probably have to put on it is that i can't stand using semi-evolved poke's, i need them to be fully evolved by E4 time :P but put any restrictions on *when* they can evolve as you please
    Last edited by Loco0990; 21st January 2013 at 11:43 PM.

@Loco. What game?
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast