Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Charoshi, take a Machop that must know Focus Punch at all times (once you obtain it).
    To evolve into Machoke it must solo one of Erikas pokemon.
    To evolve into Machamp it must solo the Fighting dojos master.

YDT take an Aggron. It must be hit by a damage ground attack from a Pokemon no more than 5 levels lower than it to evolve to Lairon, then it must solo Tabitha and Maxie to evolve to Aggron. It cannot attack any of Tabitha and Maxie's Pokemon until you have knocked out all of Steven's Pokemon
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 20th September 2011 at 4:44 AM.

YDT, take a Swablu. Must solo one trainer in both the 4th and 5th gym to evolve. Must always have at least two moves with imperfect accuracy (not 100% accurate).

Thing is, will that count for Normal, Flying, and Dragon?
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Figured Machop would show up at some point. I was shocked it didn't' show up sooner.

-Zubat - solo 3 trainers on Nugget Bridge to evolve
    -Psyduck - evolve after disabling one of Erika's Pokemon. DEfeat Koga's Koffing to use water moves.
    -Golem - fully evolve after everyone else is.
    -Abra - defeat Misty's Starmie as a Kadabra. Evolve to Alakazam after defeating Sabrina's.
    -Pikachu - solo 7 ground types in 7 different locations to evolve
    -Machop - knows focus punch t all times from first learning. Solo one of Erica's Pokemon to become Machoke. Solo fighting dojo for Machamp.

I got, basically the team I expected, but I had envisioned Tentacool/Gyrados instead of Psyduck. No complaints though, 3 trade evolutions really isn't that big a chore.

Cheers, everyone!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Normal-
    Fire/Ground- Camerupt - evolves when it performs a Magnitude 10 inside Mt. Chimney 2 times. To learn Eruption, then it can only do so after you perform another Magnitude 10 but in the Magma Hideout.
    Water/Grass- Ludicolo
    Bug-
    Flying-
    Dragon- .
    Electric-
    Ice- Glalie
    Poison- Seviper - must have poison Tail
    Ghost/Dark-Sableye - must have Night Shade
    Fighting/Psychic- Meditite - it must recover from at least 3 different types of status conditions through the use of a held berry (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, or Aspear. NOT Lum, though) to become Medicham.
    Steel/Rock- Aggron - It must be hit by a damage ground attack from a Pokemon no more than 5 levels lower than it to evolve to Lairon, then it must solo Tabitha and Maxie to evolve to Aggron. It cannot attack any of Tabitha and Maxie's Pokemon until you have knocked out all of Steven's Pokemon

@Hiljix - I really don't want a swablu, I'm currently doing another scramble right now and I have one in it.
    Last edited by YDT; 22nd September 2011 at 4:26 AM.

@YDT; Take a Flygon (Ground/Dragon). It must know the move Sand Tomb and Rock Tomb. Name it Tombstone.

I already have a ground type, I accidentally typed in ground a second time.

Sorry; take a Manectric, then. To evolve into Manectric, your Elecktrike must solo at least one of Wattson's Pokemon. It must keep Howl forever.

Normal-
    Fire/Ground- Camerupt - evolves when it performs a Magnitude 10 inside Mt. Chimney 2 times. To learn Eruption, then it can only do so after you perform another Magnitude 10 but in the Magma Hideout.
    Water/Grass- Ludicolo
    Bug-
    Flying-
    Dragon- .
    Electric- Manectric - To evolve into Manectric, Elecktrike must solo at least one of Wattson's Pokemon. It must keep Howl forever.
    Ice- Glalie
    Fighting/Psychic- Meditite - it must recover from at least 3 different types of status conditions through the use of a held berry (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, or Aspear. NOT Lum, though) to become Medicham.
    Steel/Rock- Aggron - It must be hit by a damage ground attack from a Pokemon no more than 5 levels lower than it to evolve to Lairon, then it must solo Tabitha and Maxie to evolve to Aggron. It cannot attack any of Tabitha and Maxie's Pokemon until you have knocked out all of Steven's Pokemon

YDT, I missed that you rejected the Altaria I gave you earlier. So take a Swellow instead (Normal/Flying). It can evolve as soon as it has defeated three Ghost-types.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Two more slots left!

Normal/Flying - Swellow - evolve when it has defeated three Ghost-types.
    Water/Grass- Ludicolo
    Bug-
    Dragon-
    Electric- Manectric - To evolve into Manectric, Elecktrike must solo at least one of Wattson's Pokemon. It must keep Howl forever.
    Ice- Glalie

YDT take a Shelgon for dragon it canot evolve abd to evolve bagon to shelgon it has to win 3 contests
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

For Bug, take a Pinsir. It must solo 10 trainers that own more than 3 Pokemon.
    Current SoulSilver Team:

Cyndi, Level 48, Female, Shiny [!!!]

Sunny, Level 50, Female

Drago, Level 45, Male

Essie, Level 50, Female

Baws, Level 47, Male

Dino, Level 48, Male

-------------------------------------

Favorite quote:

"If God hadn't intended for men to eat pu--" "Whoa, whoa, shut up. This a public place." ".... I was gonna say pudding you perv."

This is a ruby challenge. Cant trade, Fully evolve, I am doing an updated pokemon challenge, please post pokemon, None of the same type.

Poke 1 Elektrike- can evolve after defeating a graveler
    Poke 2 Tentacool- defeats grass type by liquid ooze effect
    Poke 3 Treecko- Starter
    Poke 4 Numel- Has to defeat 2 pellipers to evolve.
    Poke 5_________
    Poke 6_________
    Last edited by Forest1999; 28th September 2011 at 12:57 AM.

And now I'm done. Thanks everyone!

Normal/Flying - Swellow - evolve when it has defeated three Ghost-types.
    Water/Grass- Ludicolo
    Bug- Pinsir - Must solo 10 trainers that own more than 3 Pokemon.
    Dragon- Shelgon - it can't evolve and to evolve bagon to shelgon it has to win 3 contests
    Ice- Glalie

Heyy guys.
    So I want to play Emerald but I want it to be more challenging.
    I know what pokemon I want to use, I just want you guys to give restrictions for the pokemon such as move restrictions and/or evolution restrictions.
    So the pokemon I will be using are :
    Mudkip -> Marshtomp -> Swampert.
    Skitty -> Delcatty.
    Poochyeana -> Mightyeana.
    Ralts -> Kirlia. (I want to keep it as a Kirlia, as it's one of my favourite pokemon.)
    Shuppet -> Banette.
    Tropius.

Swampert-Mud Shot must be his only 1 turn STAB move. (So, Dive, yes. Waterfall, No, etc)

Forest1999, take an Electrike which can evolve after defeating a Graveler.

BenXxX, your Delcatty must know Heal Bell and Double-Edge.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

benXxX your Shuppet has to defeat the Sableye owned by the Hex Maniac in the top floor of Mt. Pyre before it can evolve.

if that's too challenging (have a try at least 5 times), then it only has to defeat it from 50% health to 0.

------
    Forrest1999, since no one has done it, I'll give you the challenge as well as the pokemon.

Your challenge will be a Ruby challenge and the theme is pokemon that have been added to updated Gym Leader/Elite Four rosters in Emerald. This can include rematches and also Wallace's updated team. For example, Manectric was added in Wattson's Emerald team.

(For a list go to http://www.serebii.net/emerald/elite.shtml and http://www.serebii.net/emerald/gym.shtml)

So to continue building your team, take a Tentacool (from Wallace's Champion team). It must have Liquid Ooze and can only evolve after it defeats a Grass type using only Liquid Ooze's effect.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 26th September 2011 at 3:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    Swampert-Mud Shot must be his only 1 turn STAB move. (So, Dive, yes. Waterfall, No, etc)
    I can't really do this as Swampert will be the only pokemon I'll have to learn Surf and I'm not going to be using a HM slave except for Rock Smash and Cut.

How about Surf being the only 1-turn STAB move?

I want to do the same thing as YTD so just give me pokemon with all types in sapphire
    Last edited by thechallenger101; 27th September 2011 at 12:56 AM.

thechallenger101 take a Skarmory that must keep Spikes and use it in every important battle.

k
    Flying/Steel Skarmory must keep spikes
    Fighting
    Water
    Grass
    Fire
    Poison
    Dragon
    Ice
    Ground
    rock
    Bug
    Normal
    Ghost
    Psychic
    Dark
    Electric

thechallenger101 - (What game?) Take a Jigglypuff. It must only know normal type moves.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    thechallenger101 - (What game?) Take a Jigglypuff. It must only know normal type moves.
    Sorry it's Sapphire

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast