Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by thechallenger101 View Post
    Sorry it's Sapphire
    Alright. The Jigglypuff still stands then.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Alright. The Jigglypuff still stands then.
    you cant get jiggly in sapphire can you?
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

^Route 115, you have to surf north to get access to a special area where Jigglypuff is found

Flying/Steel Skarmory must keep spikes
    Fighting
    Water
    Grass
    Fire
    Poison
    Dragon
    Ice
    Ground
    rock
    Bug
    Normal Jiggly must know normal moves
    Ghost
    Psychic
    Dark
    Electric
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

thechallenger101, take a Breloom which must know Spore and Sky Uppercut.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

thechallenger101, take a Shedinja for Ghost and Bug. It must have earned at least 2 Normal Rank Contest ribbons before it can use Ghost moves in battle.

Starting a new emerald need a team. All must fully evolve by the time I face the champ. Don't have link cable.

Also making another for sapphire, Leafgreen, and colloseum... So in those 4 games... Hit me with your best shot!
    Last edited by teh_original_pikachu; 2nd October 2011 at 4:42 AM.
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

teh_original_pikachu:

For Emerald, take a Gulpin. Your Gulpin is a very forgetful Gulpin, and must learn Amnesia. In order to evolve, Gulpin must use Amnesia to max it's Special Defence in your battle against Norman's Slaking, and it must then solo Norman's Slaking.

For Sapphire, take a Numel. Name her Fiona. Fiona is a tough Numel, and in order for her to evolve into a Camerupt, she must win the Master Rank of the Tough Contest.

For LeafGreen, take the Farfetch'd that you receive in an in-game trade. It must always hold the item 'Stick', and must keep Swords Dance when it learns it.

For Colosseum, take a Ledian. No restrictions on that one :]

teh_original_pikachu:

For Emerald, take a Manectric which must be the first Pokemon you catch on Route 118 (as a Manectric). It must know Shock Wave.

For Sapphire, take a Carvanha which must solo two Aqua Grunts before evolving.

For LeafGreen, take a Pikachu which can evolve after defeating a wild Marowak or five wild Cubone.

And for Colosseum, take a Dunsprace which must know Glare and Flail.

teh original pikachu,

Emerald: Take a Marill which needs to solo the gym leader of your choice to evolve.

Sapphire: You can use a Gloom. If you want to evolve it into Vileplume it needs to defeat 5 wild Chinchou. If you want to evolve it into Bellossom it needs to defeat 5 wild Clamperl.

Leafgreen: Take a Weedle. Weedle must defeat a wild Pikachu before it can evolve into Kakuna. Kakuna can evolve after using Harden 8 times in a row in a battle.

Colosseum: Snag the Qwilava from the guy in Phenac. It needs to defeat one of Miror B's Ludicolo before it can be purified. If it fails then you can purify it after the battle with Dakim.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Emerald
    --------------
    Gulpin- must use amnesia to max Sp. Def during a battle with normans slaking and defeat it.

Manectric- First pokemon you catch on route 118 AS a manectric and know shock wave.

Maril- Must solo ANY gym to evolve.

Sapphire
    ----------------
    Numel- name her fiona. Must beat master tough contest to evolve.

Carvanha- must solo 2 aqua grunts to evolve.

Gloom- To become Vileplume, must defeat 5 wild chinchou.

LeafGreen
    --------------
    Farfetch'd- hold stick and learn swords dance.

Pikachu- IF I am not offered starter will not evolve, if I do, solo 5 wild marowak/cubone to evolve.

Weedle- Must beat wild pikachu to become kakuna, and must use 8 hardens in 1 battle to become beedrill

colloseum
    -------------
    ledian

Dunsparce- must know glare and flail

Quilava(yay) must solo Mirror B to be purified, else when I defeat Dakim
    Last edited by teh_original_pikachu; 2nd October 2011 at 5:24 PM.
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Emerald - take a Swablu. It must evolve before Winona, and as an Altaria must defeat Winona's Altaria.

Sapphire - Try a Lunatone. It must be used in the Battle against Tate and Liza, and must take out at least one of the two Pokemon.

Leaf Green - Enjoy your new Dugtrio. It must be caught as a Dugtrio in Diglett's Cave.

Colosseum - Finally, I gift you with Espeon. It must take part in every major battle in the game.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Emerald
    --------------
    Gulpin- must use amnesia to max Sp. Def during a battle with normans slaking and defeat it.

Manectric- First pokemon you catch on route 118 AS a manectric and know shock wave.

Maril- Must solo ANY gym to evolve.

Swablu- As an altaria must defeat wionas altaria.

Sapphire
    ----------------
    Numel- name her fiona. Must beat master tough contest to evolve.

Carvanha- must solo 2 aqua grunts to evolve.

Gloom- To become Vileplume, must defeat 5 wild chinchou.

Lunatone- Must take out 1or2 of Tate and Lizas pokemon.

LeafGreen
    --------------
    Farfetch'd- hold stick and learn swords dance.

Pikachu- IF I am not offered starter will not evolve, if I do, solo 5 wild marowak/cubone to evolve.

Weedle- Must beat wild pikachu to become kakuna, and must use 8 hardens in 1 battle to become beedrill

Dugtrio- caught as dugtrio in digletts cave

colloseum
    -------------
    ledian

Dunsparce- must know glare and flail

Quilava(yay) must solo Mirror B to be purified, else when I defeat Dakim

espeon-must fight every major battle in game

EIGHT MOAR TO GO!

teh original pikachu,
    Emerald: Take a Trapinch - must be caught in any ball other than a normal Pokeball. No restrictions to evolve the first time, but to become Flygon it must solo any fight of your choice with Archie or Maxie.

Sapphire: I'll give you a Makuhita - must learn Rock Smash and use it to find and fight 7 Nosepass before it can evolve. It must also keep Whirlwind once learned.

LeafGreen: Use a Slowpoke - must be caught while fishing. To evolve into Slowbro, you must first defeat any 8 trainers in VS Seeker rematches (provided they are trainers who level up between fights).

Colloseum: Snag Quagsire - to purify, it must be used to capture Skrub's Hitmontop. (EDIT: snag Quagsire in a Premier Ball).
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd October 2011 at 8:59 PM.

Okay, need 1/game more before I can post my new future team

@teh_original_pikachu
    Emerald- Aron from dewford cave. Must know dig and solo seafloor cavern to the end, defeating all wild pokemon (though team aqua do not need to be there) to evolve into Lairon, then do the same to victory road before it can evolve into Aggron.
    Sapphire- Seviper. can only learn one new TM/HM move for each time it solos Pokemaniac Steve on the route it was caught on.
    Leafgreen-one of these two:
    -Koffing caught in Celadon city. Evolves once at level 50
    -Porygon caught in Celadon city. Can only battle if holding a berry beforehand. May eat the berry and keep battling, but cannot start new battle without one.
    Colosseum-Forretress. Once purified, must know spikes.

Good luck!
    Last edited by RockPaperScizor; 30th October 2011 at 12:46 PM.

im looking for an emerald challange im looking for only basic pokemon no abra please and thanks
    "My tanks on fire."
    "What?" BOOM!
    "My tank just blew up..."

What do you mean by basic Pokemon? Do you mean unevolved Pokemon?

Ters19 take a Shroomish that must keep Leech Seed.

It has to use it against each Gym Leader pokemon it faces.

Take a Torchic, name it "Hotchick". No restrictions seeing as your challenge is unnecessarily difficult as it is. Have fun!

take a Carvahna. It may only use moves that involve the mouth after it solos maxie (battle 1)
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Ters19, take an Electrike, it may never know any other Electric moves than Spark and Shock Wave.

Im going to do a solo run in Emerald YAY. What pokemon should I use
        Spoiler:- My Platinum Nuzlocke:

Spoiler:- Clan:

^ use mudkip. Name him mudkipz
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Pkfire take a Koffing that evolves when it poisons Flannery's Torkoal and gets it down to at least half health with Smog.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast