Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Believe it or not I have already soloed Wattson with an Electrike. Needless to say it was a huge pain in the *** but it happened. Also I personally hate Manectric, so I won't accept that, sorry.

Thor:
    Captain America:
    Iron Man: Aron (can evolve freely, but must defeat two Pokemon from two different Gym Leaders before it may learn any TM/HM moves)
    The Hulk: Makuhita (must get hit by Swagger and still defeat the opponent to evolve)
    Hawkeye: Taillow (Can't learn TM/HM moves until 2 bosses soloed)
    Black Widow:
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Egh... Not feelin 3rd gen anymore
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 28th June 2012 at 4:23 AM.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

OshaMijuWott take a Pinsir that you must use to defeat one of Tate and Liza's pokemon. Name it Guillotine.

I'm thinking of doing one of these.
    I need a pokemon for all of these names.
    This is for a Ruby version.
    I'm calling myself Steven.
    Feel free to give me restrictions
    I can't trade.

The Doctor -
    Amelia -
    Rory -
    River -
    Clara -
    Melody -

For all of the Whovians out there I hope you know where I'm going with this.
    Amelia and Rory have to be from the same egg group.

Oh and Alder I'll give you a spinarak for the black widow.You must give it Toxic and keep it on it. You can get Toxic in fiery path. As far as I know the earliest you can get spinarak is in the safari zone.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 11th July 2012 at 7:37 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus for Meloday take a Jigglypuff that evolves after it can beat 2 Loudred on its own.

Tumnus, take a Wailmer for River. It can evolve after soloing three trainers in the 8th gym.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Good, good, keep 'em coming.

The Doctor -
    Amelia -
    Rory -
    River - Wailmer - Can evolve after beating 3 trainers in the Sootopolis gym.
    Clara -
    Melody - Jigglypuff - Evolves after soloing 2 Loudred. I just hope there are that many before the E4.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 15th July 2012 at 5:00 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Make the Doctor a Treecko who may evolve after being knocked out in one hit. Same to evolve into Sceptile. It may never have more than one damaging attack, and it may not have Bullet Seed at all.

Good, good, keep 'em coming.

The Doctor - a Treecko who may evolve after being knocked out in one hit. Same to evolve into Sceptile. It may never have more than one damaging attack, and it may not have Bullet Seed at all.
    Amelia -
    Rory -
    Clara -
    Melody - Jigglypuff - Evolves after soloing 2 Loudred. I just hope there are that many before the E4.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Hmm, Make Amelia a Swablu that can evolve only when it learns Perish Song

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

2 more.

The Doctor - a Treecko who may evolve after being knocked out in one hit. Same to evolve into Sceptile. It may never have more than one damaging attack, and it may not have Bullet Seed at all.
    Amelia - a Swablu that can evolve only when it learns Perish Song
    Rory -
    Clara -
    My Favorite pokemunz

Tumnus - You mentioned that Rory and Amelia needed to be in the same egg group. In this case, for Rory, take a male Taillow. It must always know Quick Attack and must have a base speed stat of 100 before evolving.

1 more

Rory - a male Taillow. It must always know Quick Attack and must have a base speed stat of 100 before evolving.
    Clara -
    My Favorite pokemunz

Ok so I will do what I call a "Gym Leader Team Run" on Emerald. In this run I will only use Pokémon that each of the 8 (9 if you count Tate & Liza as two) gym leaders of Hoenn own. So I will basically end with 8 Pokémon on my team, one for each gym on the region.

Now here are links for each of the gym leaders so you cna see their rosters and pick the Pokémon you want for me:
    Roxanne Brawly Wattson Flannery Norman Winona Tate & Liza Juan

I will accept evo restrictions, move restrictions and I would love to have nicknames for my team. I won't be trading so no Pokémon that aren't available in-game.

Tavo_Zx - Get yourself a Nosepass (for Roxanne) and name it Pole. It must always have two HM moves.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Hey this is cool!

Tavo_Zx I'll give you a Magcargo for Flannery you can name it Gary if male or Maggie if Female. To evolve, s/he must solo norman's Slaking and defeat 7 spindas in a row (you can coun the ones owned by the twins, so you just need 5 wild in a row). Good luck.

Also i want to start one in my Emerald. The theme is Agoraphobic Pokemon (fear to wide open spaces) that means i will use 'mons only found in caves/biuldings.
    I want restrictions on moves, gameplay and evolutions.
    No trades.
    No legendaries.

That's all.
    http://trainerproblems.tumblr.com/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Friend Code: 4356 1590 7493 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks, and now the current line up is:

- Nosepass (Pole): Must always have 2 HMs
    - Magcargo (Gary/Maggie): To evolve it must solo Norman's Slaking and defeat 7 spindas in a row.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Leader links:
    Roxanne Brawly Wattson Flannery Norman Winona Tate & Liza Juan

~~~~~~

aloquesada take a Whismur and nickname him Blues. To be able to evolve into Loudred he must solo Brawly's Makuhita and to evolve into Exploud it must defeat all the Aqua grunts (Aqua Admin Shelly isn't included) in the Weather Institute by itself. Good luck.

Don't ignore me. I still need a pokemon for clara.

aloquesada I'll give you an aron name it, if male name it Henry and it must be lowest level on the team at all time. If female name it India and it must be the highest level on the team at all time. To evolve it must take 3 Fighting/Ground type attacks without Fainting. Then again after beating one of every pokemon in victory road. It must know Metal claw not iron tail.

Tavo_Zx Take a magneton Name it E-102. You can not use the Thunderbolt TM that you get from Wattson on it. Either use the Thunder tm or a Thunderbolt TM from The Game corner. To evolve it must beat Liza's Lunaton. If not it must beat 10 Steel types to evolve.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 17th July 2012 at 12:27 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Tavo_Zx, take a Swablu for Winona. It must defeat a Kecleon before evolving, and it may not learn Fly until all the members of your team are fully evolved. It must be female, and nickname it Taria.

aloquesada, take a Voltorb which can evolve after defeating three wild Magneton. Its final moveset shall be Light Screen / Explosion / Thunder / Mirror Coat.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Thank you:

- Nosepass (Pole): Must always have 2 HMs
    - Magcargo (Gary/Maggie): To evolve it must solo Norman's Slaking and defeat 7 spindas in a row.
    - Magneton (E-102): Cannot use the Thunderbolt TM I get from Wattson, but it can use the one from the Game Corner. To evole it must defeate Liza's Lunatone or 10 steel types.
    - Swablu (Taria): It must defeat a kecleon before evolving. It cannot learn Fly until my whole team is fully evolved.
    -
    -
    -
    -

Now I just need a Pokemon from each of this:
    Brawly Norman Tate & Liza Juan

Ok, so far my Agoraphobic team (pokemon avaliable only in caves/buildings) goes:

-Blues: Wishmur. Must solo Brawlys Makuhita to Loudred. And most solo all grunts in Weather institute to Exploud.
    -Henry/India: Aron. Must be lowest/Highest level of my team if male/female. Must survive three ground/fight hits to Lairon. Must defeat one of each (wild) pokemon in Victory Road to Aggron.
    -Namepending: Voltorb. Must defeat 3 wild magneton to evolve. Final moves: LScreen/Explosion/Thunder/MirrorC
    -
    -
    -
    It's getting cool :] only 3 to start.

[b]Tumnus[\b] your Clara could be an Absol. You must set Future Sight on the first turn of every important battle and must always hold lax inciense. Good luck :]

Tavo take a Maukihta name it Sushi since it loves to stuff its face with that stuff for it to evolve it must defeat 5 other maukihtas and 1 Hairyama to prove that it is worthy of Ultra Sumo
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Tavo_Zx: For Tate & Liza, take this Claydol, and name it Boom. You must catch it as a Baltoy on Route 111. It must always know either Selfdestruct or Explosion (once it can learn one of these moves), and can only evolve when it has defeated 8 Pokemon with those said moves.

aloquesada: Take this Solrock. It cannot learn any STAB moves.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Believe it or not I hate absol.

Rory - a male Taillow. It must always know Quick Attack and must have a base speed stat of 100 before evolving.
    Clara - Absol must use future sight an the first turn of every major battle. Must always hold lax inscence.

I am done.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast