Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

teh_original_pikachu, take a Grimer. To evolve into Muk, it must solo two trainers on Route 14 while being burned throughout both battles. Regarding its moveset, it must know Acid Armor and Sludge Bomb.
    As for your separate challenges, you may not use any items during important battles (Gym Leader, Rival, Elite Four and Rocket Boss).
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Team
    --------
    1. Grimer - To evolve into Muk, it must solo two trainers on Route 14 while being burned throughout both battles. Regarding its moveset, it must know Acid Armor and Sludge Bomb.

Challenges
    --------------
    1. Do not use any items during important battles (Gym Leader, Rival, Elite Four and Rocket Boss).
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

teh_original_pikachu have a vuplix it must solo one of the snorlax's to evolve and as soon as your able it must learn mimic from the move tutor
    as for your individual challenge how about when you face a gym leader you take at most the same amount of pokemon as them for example misty has 2 so you can only take 2 into the battle
    and remember guys im in need of one more member for my emerald dual type challenge must be part dark
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

ultimate_charmander take a shiftry, have the seedot evolve into nuzleaf at level 21, and evolve the nuzleaf into a seedot when it is either level 49 OR it solos Winona's Altaria.

Team
    --------
    1. Grimer - To evolve into Muk, it must solo two trainers on Route 14 while being burned throughout both battles. Regarding its moveset, it must know Acid Armor and Sludge Bomb.
    2.Vulpix - must solo one of the snorlax's to evolve and as soon as your able it must learn mimic from the move tutor

Challenges
    --------------
    1. Do not use any items during important battles (Gym Leader, Rival, Elite Four and Rocket Boss).
    2.When you face a gym leader you take at most the same amount of pokemon as them
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

@original pikachu: Take a Pikachu to fit your name. You must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu and any one of Erika's Pokemon. If you choose to evolve, you must defeat any one of Sabrina's Psychic type and after evolution, solo anyone of Giovanni's Pokemon. If you choose not to, it must forever hold an Everstone and keep Quick Attack, as well as beat any three Pokemon for Koga's Gym.

As for the extra challenge, why not...

No riding bicycles indoors

Mind = blank.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Team
    --------

2.Vulpix - must solo one of the snorlax's to evolve and as soon as your able it must learn mimic from the move tutor

3.Pikachu - must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu and any one of Erika's Pokemon. If you choose to evolve, you must defeat any one of Sabrina's Psychic type and after evolution, solo anyone of Giovanni's Pokemon. If you choose not to, it must forever hold an Everstone and keep Quick Attack, as well as beat any three Pokemon for Koga's Gym.

Challenges
    --------------
    2.When you face a gym leader you take at most the same amount of pokemon as them

teh_original_pikachu take a Cubone that evolves after it defeats 3 wild Haunters.

For a Challenge suggestion how about you are only allowed to switch no more than 3 times in any one battle.

Trainer challenge: Use randomly selected trainer (No gym/Elite four) like swimmer, cool trainer, scientist, etc. Use bulapedia's list and blindy click or use a randomizer if one exists.

Rules:
    1.Use only that kind of pokemon (Barring hm slaves, but try to get them to fit)

2.Given limitations, you may stick to the general idea instead of the game examples Ex-Hikers may use all rock pokemon, lass 'cute' pokemon, roughnecks 'tough' pokemon, etc.

3.No legendary pokemon

4.Shinies may be caughtless they fit, box them.

Rules may be updated, but I think these should work, any takers, reply, pm if any changes you that are necessary.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

I'd like to have a Challenge for my Ruby. I can take Pokemon from Sapphire and Emerald as well.
    The theme is Eggs from the Night Sky. Basically, I'll take Eggs from my other games and my team should be complete before I take on the first gym. All of them will be hatched from Eggs. They should also be associated with the Night Sky.
    -No Legendaries (obviously)
    -Nicknames are also encouraged.

I'll get a Lunatone to take the place of my starter.
    To slowly watch you dying in agony as you huff and puff to death...
    Is one of my greatest pleasures!
    -Stall Play

Pokemon Online player

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2cxc9l.jpg[/IMG]
    -credits to Shadow♠ & FairyWitch!

Cyndan - Get yourself a Staryu. It can only evolve after solo'ing at least one Pokemon from each of the first five gym leaders. Since it will represent the stars of your night sky, it must always know Swift. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Cyndan, take a Ledyba. It can evolve after defeating one evoved Bug-type. Name it Stardust.

Cyndan, get a Clefairy (obviously!). It must keep Metronome for the whole game and you can't evolve it until it lands a 1HKO move with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndan View Post
    I'd like to have a Challenge for my Ruby. I can take Pokemon from Sapphire and Emerald as well.
    The theme is Eggs from the Night Sky. Basically, I'll take Eggs from my other games and my team should be complete before I take on the first gym. All of them will be hatched from Eggs. They should also be associated with the Night Sky.
    -No Legendaries (obviously)
    -Nicknames are also encouraged.

I'll get a Lunatone to take the place of my starter.
    Take a Murkrow.

It may not be used in any major battles until Wallace is beaten, and it must solo Winona to prove itself as the best bird.

It may only be used from 8 PM to 4 AM.

Nickname it Morrigan.

@teh_original_pikachu

Take a Bulbasaur. It can only evolve after KOing a Pokemon in 3 turns. It can evolve again after it beats Blue/[your rival's name]'s Char- Mander, Meleon, or Zard.

As a small added rule, Pokemon paralyzed can't used damaging moves!
    wow, the inconsistency is real. y'all should message me

Mods, forgive me for this massive bump.

I'd like to take a challenge for Emerald. It's going to be a randomizer run, so I won't be taking any specific Pokemon, but I can set the starters to my choosing, and randomize TMs and Move Tutors if I want (which means, if you want). Randomizing movesets, abilities, and stats are also options.

I'll take 10 challenges for this one.

Challenges
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

SerenadeSP, I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but how about this: for the first Pokemon you get, it must learn one move by TM, one by HM, one by Move Tutor and one by level-up. If it has two different abilities, it must have the one that comes first in alphabetical order. You must also use 10 HP Up on it. If it can evolve, it may only do so after it beats your Rival's starter on Route 110. Does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    Mods, forgive me for this massive bump.

I'd like to take a challenge for Emerald. It's going to be a randomizer run, so I won't be taking any specific Pokemon, but I can set the starters to my choosing, and randomize TMs and Move Tutors if I want (which means, if you want). Randomizing movesets, abilities, and stats are also options.

I'll take 10 challenges for this one.

Challenges
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    You cannot use standard Poke Balls. Great, Ultra, Premier, Timer, etc. are allowed, just not the standard.

I'm doin an emerald challenge.

Rules im setting.
    1. No soloing gyms
    2. No contests
    3. Must be a pokemon able to be attained in Emerald (No trading)

I will accept 6 pokemon (You decide how i can evolve it, what moves it can learn, etc)

Sederance, take a Torchic. It must solo 5 Rock types before evolving into Combusken, and then must solo 5 Water types and 5 Psychic types before evolving into Blaziken.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    RIP Crusade's Order
    May the memories of it last many times longer than the guild.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Sederance, take a Carvanha. It can evolve after using Crunch to defeat a Kecleon. It must also learn Surf and Ice Beam.

Sederance: Get a Swalot. It may only evolve after beating Norman, and may not learn any new TM moves after it has evolved.
    It must at least Solo 15 trainers to be able to partivipate in the E4.

If you take names, name it Toughie
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Alright so an update for my emerald challenge

Torchic. It must solo 5 Rock types before evolving into Combusken, and then must solo 5 Water types and 5 Psychic types before evolving into Blaziken.
    Carvanha. It can evolve after using Crunch to defeat a Kecleon. It must also learn Surf and Ice Beam.
    Swalot. It may only evolve after beating Norman, and may not learn any new TM moves after it has evolved. It must at least Solo 15 trainers to be able to partivipate in the E4.
    ?:
    ?:
    ?:

I need 3 more pokemon before starting

I want an Emerald Challenge. I'll take 5 challenges.

Rules:

Must be obtainable in Emerald. No Trading.
    Specific challenge for evolving Pokemon do not count towards 5 challenges. Go nuts!

Challenges:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Roster:

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

-[HM Slave(s) of your choice, if needed]
    Last edited by Ursariing; 21st July 2014 at 8:10 PM.
    i'm great at making bad decisions
        Spoiler:- Claims:
    Click to view my DA

In double battles, the first pokemon must use a non attacking move and the seccond must attack his/her team mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sederance View Post
    In double battles, the first pokemon must use a non attacking move and the seccond must attack his/her team mate
    Added.! 4 four challenges.

Rules:
    -Must be obtainable in Emerald. No Trading.
    -Specific challenge for evolving Pokemon do not count towards 5 challenges. Go nuts!

Spoiler:- Challenges::

Spoiler:- Roster::
    Last edited by Ursariing; 23rd July 2014 at 8:31 AM.
    i'm great at making bad decisions
        Spoiler:- Claims:
    Click to view my DA

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast