Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

While I wait for Pokemon for my Fire Red Omega Scramble Challenge, I guess I'll do another one. I'm gonna be doing a Blue Monocolor Challenge on Soul Silver. I already have my team planned, and it will end as follows:

-Feraligatr
    -Heracross
    -Salamence
    -Luxray
    -Lucario
    -Glaceon

I need nicknames, genders, move and evo restrictions for the six of them

Golden Cloud, your Heracross must be captured before you battle Whitney, and it must be male. In order to use any Fighting-moves in battle, it must solo Whitney's Miltank. As for a nickname, it shall be named Bloatfree.

Thanks.

Team so far:

-Feraligatr
    -Heracross (Male. Bloatfree). It must be captured before you battle Whitney. In order to use any Fighting-moves in battle, it must solo Whitney's Miltank.
    -Salamence
    -Luxray
    -Lucario
    -Glaceon

I just need nicknames, genders, move and evo restrictions for the other five.

Nickname your Feraligatr Crocodilia. She must defeat 10 geodudes before evolving, and than 10 gravelers before evolving again.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Nickname your Shinx SIT after this.It must always have Roar and Crunch once learned.It can evolve after soloing Falkner.To evolve again,It must defeat all the trainers on a water route alone.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Thanks.

Team so far:

-Feraligatr (Female. Crocodilia). She must defeat 10 geodudes before evolving, and than 10 gravelers before evolving again.
    -Heracross (Male. Bloatfree). It must be captured before you battle Whitney. In order to use any Fighting-moves in battle, it must solo Whitney's Miltank.
    -Salamence
    -Luxray (SIT or Sit). It must always have Roar and Crunch once learned.It can evolve after soloing Falkner.To evolve again,It must defeat all the trainers on a water route alone.
    -Lucario
    -Glaceon

I just need nicknames, genders, move and evo restrictions for the other three. BTW, fi you're wondering how I'm gonna get Glaceon don't worry, I'm gonna play Storm Silver (Dray's hack in which you can get all the Pokémon from the first 4 gens).

@Golden Cloud; Name your Salamence Helmet. It must be a male. It must learn Headbutt when you reach the Headbutt tutor. To evolve to Shelgon, it must flinch a Pokemon of equal level (or higher level) using Headbutt. To evolve into Salamence, Shelgon must solo Clair's Kingdra.

Looking for a challenge on Pokemon Diamond
    Pokemon must be owned by a Pokedex Owner from the Pokemon Adventures Manga, and named after that character. Same typing is best avoided, but exceptions can be made. I can trade from Pokemon Heart Gold and a few from Platinum. I will NOT be using any starters. If traded, it must come in the form of an egg.

Current Team
    - Cherubi (Platinum): Platinum is a Pokemon that was treated very well all her life. Due to that, she hates the taste of potions. She will only eat poffins. upon reaching Hearthome City, she must at least achieve Normal Rank for Cute. She will also refuse to fight any steel types, as she consider them "dirty". However, she gets over her bad habits by soloing Byron's Gym. In a contest of beauty and cuteness, Cherubi must square off with Flint's Lopunny by herself.
    > No potion usage on Platinum until Canalave City
    > Achieve Normal Rank of Cuteness the first moment she arrives Hearthome City
    > Does not fight Steel types until Canalave City
    > Must solo Byron's Gym
    > Solo Flints Lopunny
    > Must be female
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Cloud View Post
    Thanks.

Team so far:

-Feraligatr (Female. Crocodilia). She must defeat 10 geodudes before evolving, and than 10 gravelers before evolving again.
    -Salamence
    -Luxray (SIT or Sit). It must always have Roar and Crunch once learned.It can evolve after soloing Falkner.To evolve again,It must defeat all the trainers on a water route alone.
    -Lucario
    -Glaceon

I just need nicknames, genders, move and evo restrictions for the other three. BTW, fi you're wondering how I'm gonna get Glaceon don't worry, I'm gonna play Storm Silver (Dray's hack in which you can get all the Pokémon from the first 4 gens).
    Well, name Lucario "Ziltoid" (try and find that reference :P). It must always keep the moves Detect, Metal Sound and Swords Dance. To evolve, it must have defeated 10 Flying type Pokemon within Lv20 and 30.
    Last edited by Metalhead9838772; 2nd December 2012 at 5:17 AM.

Pokemon games I own:
    PokemonBlue (2 copies)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y

OceanicLanturn, take a Chatot, name it Pearl. Before learning Fly, it must solo ten Steel-types while your Cherubi holds the Exp. Share as she refuses to battle them before Byron. Also, it must know Chatter and (if you are able to do record a saying) it must be saying "Pearl". It must also know Nasty Plot.

Pokemon must be owned by a Pokedex Owner from the Pokemon Adventures Manga, and named after that character. Same typing is best avoided, but exceptions can be made. I can trade from Pokemon Heart Gold and a few from Platinum. I will NOT be using any starters. If traded, it must come in the form of an egg.

Current Team
    - Cherubi (Platinum): Platinum is a Pokemon that was treated very well all her life. Due to that, she hates the taste of potions. She will only eat poffins. upon reaching Hearthome City, she must at least achieve Normal Rank for Cute. She will also refuse to fight any steel types, as she consider them "dirty". However, she gets over her bad habits by soloing Byron's Gym. In a contest of beauty and cuteness, Cherubi must square off with Flint's Lopunny by herself.
    > Must solo Byron's Gym
    > Solo Flints Lopunny
    > Must be female
    - Chatot (Pearl): Before learning Fly, it must solo ten Steel-types while your Cherubi holds the Exp. Share as she refuses to battle them before Byron. Also, it must know Chatter and (if you are able to do record a saying) it must be saying "Missy, Protect!". It must also know Nasty Plot.
    > Solo Ten steel types while Cherubi holds Exp. Share before learning Fly
    > Learn Chatter and say "Missy, Protect!", and must also keep nasty plot
    > Must be male
    - RESERVED for another challenge..
    -
    -
    -

Pew pew pew :3

ASB Squad

Oceanic Lanturn take a Sneasel names Silver. It must learn Thief and steal 10 items from Wild Pokemon before it can evolve (you can delete Thief afterwards if you want). It must also defeat one of Candice's Ice type pokemon using only Ice moves to learn TMs.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

Current Team
    > Must solo Byron's Gym
    > Solo Flints Lopunny
    > Must be female
    - Chatot (Pearl): Before learning Fly, it must solo ten Steel-types while your Cherubi holds the Exp. Share as she refuses to battle them before Byron. Also, it must know Chatter and (if you are able to do record a saying) it must be saying "Missy, Protect!". It must also know Nasty Plot.
    > Must be male
    -
    -
    -

Pew pew pew :3
    Take a Shieldon (trolololol) named Dia/Diamond. It must always hold the Metal Coat, and it must solo all trainers in Iron Island (with Riley). It may not come along with you when going to Snowpoint City, but it must be the one to solo Mars in Lake Verity. It may only evolve after having beaten Saturn in the Galactic Veilstone HQ Lab.

Current Team
    > Must solo Byron's Gym
    > Solo Flints Lopunny
    > Must be female
    > Must be male
    - Snealsel (Silver) It must learn Thief and steal 10 items from Wild Pokemon before it can evolve (you can delete Thief afterwards if you want). It must also defeat one of Candice's Ice type pokemon using only Ice moves to learn TMs.
    > Learn Thief and steal 10 items from wild pokemon before evolving
    > Defeat one of Candice's Ice Type with ice moves only to learn TMs
    -
    -

Imma go and reject Dirkac's one. Shieldon is just impossible. ._.

And I need 3 girls and 3 guys, 2/3 are guys and 1/3 are girls that have been filled. I'll save Yellow as reserved, so you only can have (from the pool): Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond

ASB Squad

OceanicLanturn take a Aipom and name it Gold, it must keep double hit and baton pass once learned. It must solo Gardenia's Turtwig and Roseraid on its own to evolve, to use any HMs on it, it must solo 2 gibles using normal type attacks. and to learn tms it must solo 2 trainers.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

Take a Nidoran(Female) named Blue!She learned many tricks at a certain time, so she must be the first to be evolved fully in your team.Blue also loved money and theiving, so she must learn Thief as a Nidoqueen and steal any 30 items, after that forgetting the move.Must solo any birdlike Pokemon you encounter.Hope that's enough from my limited knowledge of the manga.

Fire Mono/Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

-This is on Platinum

-Trading over a Vulpix Egg with some bred TM moves and the Slugma Egg, also taking a Chimchar as a starter

-Must have one special move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

-All Pokemon must be avaible Pre- E4 such as the three lovely Pokemon above and the Eevee in Hearthrome City

- ALL MUST HAVE BAD PUN NAMES!

-Each must solo one Gym Leader's strong Pokemon(Such as Gardenia's Roserade)

-One must be the lowest levelled Pokemon and one the highest.Dosn't matter what one.

-Able to trade over any pokemon avaible from my SoulSilver game such as Houndour/Houndoom, but can't trade over a Typhlosion/Quilava/Cyndaquil.

Current Team

- (Restrictions needed)
    - (Restrictions needed, special move is Shadow Ball)
    - (Restrictions needed)
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 2nd January 2013 at 8:35 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Name Chimchar Chimp (sorry if that's not bad enough), it must clear Roark's Cranidos to evolve the first time and must keep Mach Punch throughout the whole game. To evolve into Infernape, it must Defeat Ten Pokemon it is naturally effective against (i.e. Grass, Steel, Rock, etc) without using Super Effective moves

Vulipx named Firefox Firefox hates everything blue, and the water type, so Firefox must solo Wake's Floatzel, and everything on the water route between Sunyshore and Victory Rd. She also deems herself much quicker than anything blue, so she must always keep quick attack.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Thanks guys!You're so awesome!

-This is on Platinum

-Trading over a Vulpix Egg with some bred TM moves and the Slugma Egg, also taking a Chimchar as a starter

-Must have one special move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

-All Pokemon must be avaible Pre- E4 such as the three lovely Pokemon above and the Eevee in Hearthrome City

-One must be the lowest levelled Pokemon and one the highest.Dosn't matter what one.

-Able to trade over any pokemon avaible from my SoulSilver game such as Houndour/Houndoom, but can't trade over a Typhlosion/Quilava/Cyndaquil.

Current Team

- Chimp - Must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve, and defeat ten pokemon it is super effective(NATURALLY) against with non super effective moves to evolve again.Special move is Mach Punch.
    - Firefox - Hates blue and the water type, so must solo Wake's Floatzel and everything on the water route between Sunnyshore and Victory Road.Deems self quicker than anything blue, so she must keep Quick Attack throughout the game.Special move is Shadow Ball.
    - Dirty Slug - Must be Female - Must burn five Pokemon with her Flame Body ability(Must have Flame Body) and solo Gardenia's Roserade to evolve. Special move is Lava Plume.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 2nd January 2013 at 9:49 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Name your slugma Dirty Slug, it must be female and to ensure she's the hottest Slugma in Sinnoh, you must burn five pokemon wee wees (they have to be male) with her Flame Body abilty in order to evolve.
    Flame Body is of course mandatory.
    Optional, you can give her Stockpile, Spit up and Swallow for more obvious sex jokes.
    Last edited by edonub; 2nd January 2013 at 9:30 PM.

...Sure?I guess I'll repeatedly save to make sure Dirty Slug's a female...?
    I guess I'll do the gym leader and special move myself for her.
    Editing now.
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge, take a Houndour, name it Houndbound. It must be captured in a Luxury Ball at Valor Lakefront at night. To evolve, it must solo Byron without using Fire-moves.

Sure, I guess! Didn't know Houndour's could be found in Sinnoh.Modifying it so Houndbound defeats Bastoidon.Thanks!

-This is on Platinum

-Must have one certain move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

Chosen Team

- Chimp - Must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve, and defeat ten pokemon it is super effective(NATURALLY) against with non super effective moves to evolve again.Special move is Mach Punch.
    - Firefox - Hates blue and the water type, so must solo Wake's Floatzel and everything on the water route between Sunnyshore and Victory Road.Deems self quicker than anything blue, so she must keep Quick Attack throughout the game. Can evolve whenever.Special move is Fire Blast.
    - Dirty Slug - Must be Female - Must burn five Pokemon with her Flame Body ability(Must have Flame Body) and solo Gardenia's Roserade to evolve. Special move is Lava Plume.
    - Houndbound - Must be captured in a Luxury Ball at Valor Lakefront at night.Must solo Bryon's Bastoidon without Fire Type moves to evolve.Special move is Embargo.
    -
    -
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 4th January 2013 at 4:39 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Sorry for double posting, but I need 2 more Pokemon.
    -By the way, I started my challenge...Traded the eggs at Sandgem (Town?)...BUT THE SLUGMA HAS REFUSED TO BE FEMALE AND HAVE FLAME BODY. I reset around 50 times...The egg was the one in SS/HG you get from Primo.Is that why?Need new restrictions...Named him Slugo.
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 5th January 2013 at 2:39 AM.
    , the god of glitches

So my team never got finished in the regular Scramble thread, so here's try two. Doing a Soul Silver challenge run. I'm going to list every Pokemon I've used before and the few Pokemon I won't use. All Pokemon must be pre-game I haven't used, except for starters because I've used all three.

Used

Pidgeot
    Togekiss
    Haunter (Can't do trade Evolutions)
    Arbok
    Poliwrath
    Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon
    Butterfree
    Suddowoodo
    Tentacruel
    Lugia

Won't use: