Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pokemon Trainer Xande for Platinum take a Empoleon. Piplup must learn Peck the entire time and cannot evolve until you have taught it Pluck, and you must teach it over Peck. Then it cannot evolve until Empoleon until it can learn Drill Peck and you must teach it over Pluck. You can also use it as your surfer

For HG take a Noctowl that cannot evolve from Hoothoot until it has learned two psychic moves and you must keep those moves the entire time. You can also use it as your flyer

gyaradosuseddragonrage! I give you a choice:

either take a Cubone that evolves after defeating one of Morty's pokemon

or take a Sableye that must learn Dig. If you want to replace it you have to defeat a pokemon that can learn Power Gem.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 1st May 2011 at 1:18 PM.

Platinum:
    * Crobat: No Flying-Type moves;
    * Flareon: Hold Item: Rawst Berry at least until it gets a auto heal from a burn. Called Almond;
    * Lucario: Needs Restrictions;
    * Snorunt: Female. If it can solo 2 of Candice 's Pokémons, it will be Froslass. If it can 't, it will evolve in Glalie;
    * Luxray: Can only evolve to Luxray after the 6th Gym;
    * Empoleon: Piplup knows Peck all the time and only evolves after learning Pluck over Peck. Then teach Drill Peck over Pluck for getting Empoleon.

Heart Gold:
    * Donphan: Evolves after getting 5x Rollout during a battle;
    * Golduck: Must defeat a Slowbro with Psychic move;
    * Zangoose: Needs Restrictions;
    * Weezing: Caught at Burned Tower. Defeat 13 Bellsprouts without trading for evolving;
    * Victreebel: Can only evolve in Victreebel after soloing any gym;
    * Noctowl: Can 't evolve until it has two Psychic moves. Never delete them;

Needless to say that the restrictions are very creative. But I need restrictions for Zangoose/Lucario.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

OK, I'm all done.

- Crobat
    - Walrein, must keep Sheer Cold
    - Delibird
    - Weavile, three TM moves
    - Lanturn, evolve after Aqua Ring
    - Marowak, defeat Morty's Pokemon to evolve.

@Xande-

Zangoose must be named "Enemy" because it's on Seviper's side in the bloodthirsty war. It must defeat five Zangoose or other Cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight in any important battle and ten more Zangoose or otehr cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight the Elite Four.
    If it defeats a snake-like Pokemon of any type, it has to be renamed "Double Agent" and your requirements reset to having to defeat snake-like Pokemon instead.

Riolu is only allowed to use level up moves until it evolves, and cannot evolve until it has paralysed three Pokemon in battle using Force Palm. It shall be named "Lucas."

Platinum:
    * Flareon: Hold Item: Rawst Berry at least until it gets a auto heal from a burn. Called Almond;
    * Lucario: Level up moves until Evolution. Evolves after Paralyzing 3 Pokémons with Force Palm;
    * Snorunt: Female. If it can solo 2 of Candice 's Pokémons, it will be Froslass. If it can 't, it will evolve in Glalie;
    * Empoleon: Piplup knows Peck all the time and only evolves after learning Pluck over Peck. Then teach Drill Peck over Pluck for getting Empoleon.

Heart Gold:
    * Zangoose: Nickname="Enemy": Defeat five Zangoose or other Cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight in any important battle and ten more Zangoose or otehr cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight the Elite Four. If it defeats any Snake like pokémon, nickname is "Double Agent"
    * Weezing: Caught at Burned Tower. Defeat 13 Bellsprouts without trading for evolving;

Can you change Lucario 's nickname? "Lucas" is the name of my cousin/rival in pokémon.

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Okay then, If you have the patience, make your Riolu shiny and name is "Gold". If not, then name it "Auros".

EDIT: Rank up!

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT MY CHALLENGES!
    Platinum:
    * Lucario: Level up moves until Evolution. Evolves after Paralyzing 3 Pokémons with Force Palm. Nickname: Auros;

Heart Gold:
    * Zangoose: Nickname="Enemy": Defeat five Zangoose or other Cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight in any important battle and ten more Zangoose or otehr cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight the Elite Four. If it defeats any Snake like pokémon, nickname is "Double Agent"

And I want a Diamond challenge: Pokémons that need different Exp Points amount to get to lv 100, like: Altaria is 600'000, Garchomp is 1'250'000. I can trade, but I will only use pokémons in the Diamond Pokedex.

Ok then, I have an MD Expolorers of time hanging around. You get to choose everything I use.
    Basically:
    • You dictate my Starter. I won't accept Grass starters, Torchic or Mudkip.
    • You dictate my partner. I won't accept Grass Starters.
    • You dictate the other two Pokemon I use. I will use these Pokemon and only these Pokemon in any Dungeon I can.
    • Any Pokemon I use cannot share a type with another one.
    • No move restrictions.
    • Seeing as evolution restrictions are out of the question, I will allow certain restrictions in Plot. basically stuff like "You can't enter Amp Plains for the first time before you've completed a Rank A rescue" or something like that. maximum of three team restrictions, one restriction per Pokemon.

-
    -
    -
    -
    Whole Team restrictions [Max 3]:

Xande, take a Chansey that you must capture on Route 210. It may only evolve after soloing one trainer in Maylenes gym, and it must always know Softboiled. Nickname it "Physsey".
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

^Uhh...he's doing PMD

Take an Elekid, no restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Uhh...he's doing PMD
    Proby is doing PMD, but Xande is not.

Anyway, Proby3, take Skitty as your starter. No restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Proby is doing PMD, but Xande is not.
    But Xande already has a full team

In the last part of his post, he said that he wanted a team for Diamond as well (unless I somehow managed to completely misunderstand that).

Proby3, take an Elecktrike, to evolve, it must survive Electric Plains, and defeat one of Manectric's goons.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Xande, take a Turtwig, name him Twiggy (bad name, I know). You can't evolve it until it solos Jupiter's team in Eterna. It can't evolve after that until it solos either your rival three times, solos Cyrus at Spear Pillar, or solos five fire types that are higher than level 30.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    In the last part of his post, he said that he wanted a team for Diamond as well (unless I somehow managed to completely misunderstand that).
    No you didn 't. Anyway, my challenge team is going to be:
    *Turtwig- Twiggy-Solo Jupiter for Grotle/solo five fire-types lv30 or more for Torterra;
    *Chansey- Solo one of Maylene 's trainers for evolving, always know Softboiled;

I haven 't understtod if Elekid is for me. Also, I will not accept any more pokémons that need 800'000 or 1'059'860 exp ponts for getting to Lv 100.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 5th May 2011 at 11:51 PM.

Xande take a Barboach that evolves after it can defeat another trainer's Quagsire and Gastrodon (both formes).

Default one for me

I'll be using pokemon diamond for this challenge. I'd like a team of 6 that have no explicit use to humans. For example machoke help people move so are disqualified. On the other hand butterfree are only good for looking at. Of course you could invent a purpose for just about every single one, but if you have to think of a use it probably doesn't have one.
    I'd prefer if I just got all 6 in one go, too lazy to keep checking back.
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    SHAGGY

Tomato - Take a Shellos, because I can't think of anything they do to help humans. It can be any form, but they have to defeat five wild Shellos of both forms before it can evolve [that means it has to defeat ten Shellos in total - five West, five East]. Name it "Squeesh".

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Tomato take a Mothim. It must be the highest leveled pokemon on your team at all times.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Tamato, have a Stunky. To evolve, it must be in the first Pokemon slot of your team when you team up with Mira in Wayward Cave until you clear out all the trainers and items in the floor she joins you for.

@Proby3: Your partner is a Chimchar, Name it Chimp. All its IQ abilities must be disabled at all times, apart from those that can't be turned off.

@Pkmn Trainer Xande: Take a Drifloon, name it Balloon. It must have the the most EXP out of anyone at all times.

@Tomato: Take a Murkrow, name it Crow. If it's nature is either +Atk, +SAtk or Neutral, it may only use STAB Moves. Otherwise, it may never learn STAB Moves.

Have fun all of you.

Tomato; Take a Dustox/Beautifly, depending on whether your Wurmple evolves into Cascoon or Silcoon. It must be caught as a Wurmple. If male, name him Roberto; if female, name her Roberta. It must never forget Harden once it learns it as a Silcoon/Cascoon. Enjoy

Tomato, take a Skorupi. Evolve it after it has defeated a wild Chatot.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast